what movies should i watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoCountry
i got netflix on my xbox but cant think of what to put on the instant que. what movies should i put on it?

Robtard
These to start:

The Big Lebowski, Conan, Richard III, The Color Purple, Raising Arizona, Oh Brother Were Art Though, Yojimbo, A Christmas Story, The World According To Garp, The Last Emperor, Empire Of The Sun, Big Trouble In Little China, Dune, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, The Great White Hype, Paper Moon, Amadeus, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, The Thing, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Erick The Viking, Once Were Warriors, Amadeus, Used Cars

NoCountry
haha i had just put the big lebowski on there. i forgot how good empire of the sun was. ive wanted to see The Thing for a while. ill have to put that on the front of the line

Robtard
Also add Duel (1971). Good film.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
These to start:

The Big Lebowski, Conan, Richard III, The Color Purple, Raising Arizona, Oh Brother Were Art Though, Yojimbo, A Christmas Story, The World According To Garp, The Last Emperor, Empire Of The Sun, Big Trouble In Little China, Dune, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, The Great White Hype, Paper Moon, Amadeus, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, The Thing, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Erick The Viking, Once Were Warriors, Amadeus, Used Cars You put Amadeus twice.

Although it was a damn good movie, historical inaccuracy be damned.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
You put Amadeus twice.

Although it was a damn good movie, historical inaccuracy be damned.

I guessed I liked it that much.

Blinky
The Wild Bunch.
2001: A Space Odyssey
Aguirre, the Wrath of God

These three popped in my head... I dunno why.

All of them are must-see, IMO.

jinXed by JaNx
Gladiator
Kingdom of Heaven
Troy
Aliens
Ninth Gate
Angel Heart
Full Metal Jacket
A clockwork Orange
Cinderella man
Master and Commander
Rpbocop
Die Hard
Apocalypse now
Idocracy

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by NoCountry
i got netflix on my xbox but cant think of what to put on the instant que. what movies should i put on it?

whatever you want to watch.. there's a plethora of great films to choose from

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
whatever you want to watch.. there's a plethora of great films to choose from

yeah, but they his choices could never be as good as mine.

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

Dude, you have some damn decent films on your list, but you put Troy; that's the turd in the bowel of punch that spoils it.

Quincy
Memento
Akira
Seven Samurai

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

I agree

MildPossession
Look around the forums, plenty of good films mentioned in lots of topics, just add them all to your list. Go into the Foreign section too for more films.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, you have some damn decent films on your list, but you put Troy; that's the turd in the bowel of punch that spoils it.

Didn't mean "mine" specifically. Guess i meant it figuratively. You know, cause all we do here in the movie forum is argue over who has the better taste in movies. If it weren't for people like you...,people that call such classics as Troy a turd we could all get along. laughing out loud stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.