Batman with Upgrades vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Batman has the Helm of Nabu, Captain America's Shield, Thor's Mjolnir, and Dr. Strange's Cloak of Levitation.
Pre-Death Thanos, no prep for either side, battle takes place in an indestructible arena with a high roof.

DarthDaniel1001
Batman.

galactusischere
Thanos the mad Titan.

Omega Vision
I think it mostly comes down to how good Batman is at utilizing the Helm of Nabu's power.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think it mostly comes down to how good Batman is at utilizing the Helm of Nabu's power.

Exactly, because the rest won't do shit.

And most likely, Thanos will prevail.

DarthDaniel1001
What about Mjolnir?

iceman24567
Batman goes Nabu on Thanos and one shots him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
What about Mjolnir?

Useless if you take a look on Thor/Thanos encounters

but I don't even know what the Helm is able to do

iceman24567
The helmet is actually depowered still it's one of the most powerful magical artifacts on DC earth.

Omega Vision
I was tempted to give Batman a GL ring but it seemed like that combined with the Helm and Mjolnir would be spite. Maybe Thor just wasn't hitting the right places. wink Batman's good at fighting dirty. Cap's shield could tank Thanos though right? I mean its stood up to him before hasn't it?

Bouboumaster
I was tempted to give Batman a GL ring but it seemed like that combined with the Helm and Mjolnir would be spite. Maybe Thor just wasn't hitting the right places. wink Batman's good at fighting dirty. Cap's shield could tank Thanos though right? I mean its stood up to him before hasn't it?

Batman could fight like he wants, there's too much of a margin between Thanos and Thor to really count.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
What about Mjolnir? hed need super strength to make good use of it big grin

Thanos ftw

Omega Vision
I was operating under the false assumption that gaining the hammer bestowed superhuman strength.

SoulDevourer
nope it doesnt AFAIK

Batman prolly worthy of liftin the hammer but he still stay at his (peak) human strenght

**** i forgot about helm of nabu...depends if batman can use it well, tho (it can make omnipotent right?)

Omega Vision
It can give its user the power to trade blows on mostly even footing with a bloodlusted Spectre so yeah I'd say it gives him a good shot against Thanos. He could use it to amp his strength to a degree that the Mjolnir would be useful.

BattleMage
Is this a joke? How does he know how to use that stuff and with no prep time to figure the items out! Thanos The Mad Titan would have to fight superman for killing his best friend Bruce wayne in a curb stomp!!! And even with prep he goes down stupid hard!

Omega Vision
Batman's figured out how to use items on the fly before.

Parmaniac

Batman-Prime
Batman has the Helm of Nabu, Captain America's Shield, Thor's Mjolnir, and Dr. Strange's Cloak of Levitation.
Pre-Death Thanos, no prep for either side, battle takes place in an indestructible arena with a high roof.

The Helm of Nabu would be almost useless. Batman is an very skepitcal person, magic is something he can't accept, there has to be an scientific answer. That kind of doubt would prevent him from using the powers of nabu IMO. Dr. Strange's cloak would be of more use as would Caps Shield.
Mjolnir, if he would be worthy to lift it, which i don't doubt, would also become useless if it won't grant him thors powers.

So in the end you have an levitating Batman with Caps Shield, an Hammer and an pretty Helm vs Thanos.

Batman won't last long, it's kind of spite.

If, however you grant Batman access to all powers the items posess and the knowledge to use them, the Helm of Nabu alone would be enough to defeat Thanos 10/10, with Thors powers it would be spite.

Survivor19
Those who wield the hammer are given the power of Thor, from what i heard. Isn't that a main point about it?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Helm of Nabu would be almost useless. Batman is an very skepitcal person, magic is something he can't accept, there has to be an scientific answer. That kind of doubt would prevent him from using the powers of nabu IMO. Dr. Strange's cloak would be of more use as would Caps Shield.
Mjolnir, if he would be worthy to lift it, which i don't doubt, would also become useless if it won't grant him thors powers.

So in the end you have an levitating Batman with Caps Shield, an Hammer and an pretty Helm vs Thanos.

Batman won't last long, it's kind of spite.

If, however you grant Batman access to all powers the items posess and the knowledge to use them, the Helm of Nabu alone would be enough to defeat Thanos 10/10, with Thors powers it would be spite.
Batman is skeptical but he has said before that he accepts the existence of magic and supernatural beings, we're not talking about Mister "I'm going to cover my ears and hum to myself rather than accept the Spectre is the wrath of God" Terrific, this is Batman a guy who used to be very good friends with Zatanna and trained with the Monks of Nanda Parbat (who are very deep in the mystical). He's on panel stated that he believes magic is just the science of another realm.

Batman-Prime
He's on panel stated that he believes magic is just the science of another realm.

That's what I said. Once he gets access to that power he will try to explain everything scientifically, he won't accept the fact that the DC magic is beyond science. This kind of doubt should prevent him from using a great bit of Fates powers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
That's what I said. Once he gets access to that power he will try to explain everything scientifically, he won't accept the fact that the DC magic is beyond science. This kind of doubt should prevent him from using a great bit of Fates powers.
He understands that its beyond science, the science of his realm at least. He's going to use the Helmet if he thinks it can help him beat the angry purple thing in front of him.

xJLxKing
In DC, Magic is used to explain something that happened which seems like...magic. Something like Mxy who actually uses technology. To him it's technology, but to us, it magic because he can't understand that

Omega Vision
Come to think of it even Mister Terrific would probably accept the power of the Helm of Nabu if he knew it could save his life, the only person I see it not working for is Dr Thirteen who has such skepticism that magic doesn't work around him.

WickedDynamite
Batman>Thanos.

Omega Vision
*waits for a flamewar to erupt after the last post*

WickedDynamite
Well, Quanchi hasn't shown up yet....so we're still pretty safe....for now. shock

Omega Vision
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Well, Quanchi hasn't shown up yet....so we're still pretty safe....for now. shock
God help us when he gets here. *shudder*

WickedDynamite
You should have been here a year ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476706

big grin

Lostedge
No idea of the helmet, but rest of the items are going to do jack-shit.

Black bolt z
bump

Bouboumaster
Batman with Thor's power and the other stuff still go down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.