Super Durability Vs Super Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
when you pick you cannot have the other.

which is better

Lord Feron
Durability, Get all the strength you want, I can still stab you in the face and kill you. Durability would be crazy fun to have. Nothing but maybe disease and suffocation.

Konton
The two usually go hand in hand.

Omega Vision
When you take a step back and look at them individually you realize they aren't very useful unless they're a package deal. Someone with super durability but no super-strength makes an excellent human shield but when it comes to fight may rely on his opponents tiring out from hitting him so many times. On the flip side all the super-strength in the world won't mean shit if your bones and muscle are too brittle to support the weight you try to lift.
I'd say super durability.

K-Dog
Even if you say strength allows you certain durability qualities like being able to support what you are lifting and not hurting your hand when punching, etc.....you are still toast if you drop something on yourself or your enemy shoots you or even punches you and knocks you out. Durability---you can still pack weapons, a jet pack and what-not and move around well and fight well and not have to worry about crashing or being hurt in return.

BattleMage
it's a toss up for me.You see having super strength in my book should grant you super durability, But having the other should not grant you the super strength! I geuss

Parmaniac
If I really had to choose and could only have one of them: Durability

What brings you super strength when everything still can kill you?

Omega Vision
Super durability would also offer you some slight super-strength anyway. Whether consciously or unconsciously we hold back our strength to avoid hurting ourselves but without having to hold back you could punch harder and lift more than you could normally. So super durability all the way.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Luckily my boy Thanos has both big grin cool

Omega Vision
So do a hell of a lot of other characters.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So do a hell of a lot of other characters.

Still waiting for you to address the questions I posed in the Thanos vs. Heralds thread.

iceman24567
Why does every thread have to be spammed by Thanos wankage?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why does every thread have to be spammed by Thanos wankage?

Oooo come on Ice.. You couldn't tell I was just messing around. jesus

iceman24567
I could tell but does it make my question/statement untrue?

Spire
Durability.

-Pr-
Durability. Can still do good with it, fighting crime etc.

jasofisc
durability

Knowsbleed33
Durability.

Colossus-Big C
Durability- when you fight some one at much higher levels of strength than you you cant hurt them because your too weak. but they cant hurt you because of your durability. the only thing to do is let them get tired.
or have weapons like guns

Strength. you will be very powerful but anything and kill you. but then again you can wear bullet proof vest

-Pr-
Question: Does the durability come with increased stamina, resistance to sickness and the like?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Question: Does the durability come with increased stamina, resistance to sickness and the like?
no just the durability. and resistance to sickness

Doctor-Alvis
I would take durability. Then I would say nothing of it and set bad examples for children about what the human body can survive.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Durability- when you fight some one at much higher levels of strength than you you cant hurt them because your too weak. but they cant hurt you because of your durability. the only thing to do is let them get tired.
or have weapons like guns

Strength. you will be very powerful but anything and kill you. but then again you can wear bullet proof vest

what if u get shot in the face?

SoulDevourer
DURABLITY no contest cool

Omega Vision
Arguably you could say that since durability usually entails resistance to extreme temperatures it means there is less exchange of energy through your skin in which case you would lose less waste heat energy and as such you'd have more stamina. Or maybe I'm operating under some misconceptions, I'm tired right now.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Konton
The two usually go hand in hand. nope (Spiderman? roll eyes (sarcastic) )

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Luckily my boy Thanos has both big grin cool against blades n bullets? stick out tongue

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no just the durability. and resistance to sickness

dang. still durability though...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why does every thread have to be spammed by Thanos wankage? iit could have been an "in b4 superman yadda yadda yadda" kneejerk reaction. *shrugs*

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what if u get shot in the face?

9FyP9qi0HtI

8:30-9:50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.