Hardest hitters (nods to the lifting/hitting thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Who do you think is the hardest hitters in their respective universes? Let's use current versions, none of this PC Superman or WB Hulk stuff.

Also, include the reasons why you think so like feats and what not.

Go!

Spire
Via strength?

Knowsbleed33
Yes, i forgot to mention that. No amping of your punches via other means. Just straight strength.

batdude123
Thor isn't able to use Mjolnir for this then, right?

Knowsbleed33
Just his fists.

Colossus-Big C
Marvel universe= Trion(his punches break they very fabric of reality)
Dc=Flash(infinit mass punch)

id369
Rank/tier limit?

batdude123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Marvel universe= Trion(his punches break they very fabric of reality)

Superman 1 Million did the exact same thing in an extremely weakened state.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman 1 Million did the exact same thing in an extremely weakened state.
i said trion for marvel universe

batdude123
i said trion for marvel universe

So how exactly does Flash punch harder than Superman 1 Million?

xJLxKing
There should be a limit to the contestants, or a specific level

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by batdude123
So how exactly does Flash punch harder than Superman 1 Million? how do you beat an "Infinit mass" punch?

Knowsbleed33
no one-shot or amped versions. Standard characters.

id369 - let's keep it below high end cosmics like Galactus and what not. Heralds are cool, but it has to be a punch that they didn't amp.

batdude123
how do you beat an "Infinit mass" punch?

Infinite mass is used as an expression that makes the punch seem more impressive than it actually is.

The only time we've ever seen it used was when he punched a white martian into orbit.

psycho gundam
batman knocking out guy gardner comes to mind. maybe not the hardest punch ever but it made my head hurt just looking at it.

DarkOdin
how do you beat an "Infinit mass" punch? With a batkick

AsbestosFlaygon
how do you beat an "Infinit mass" punch?
I honestly think it's a form of amping for Flash.

Besides Superman 1M and Superman-Prime, Superman seems to be worthy candidate as "hardest hitter".

Quintillion ton punch FTW

Cartesian Doubt
I wish everyone would aknowledge that Flash has never actually hit anyone with an ACTUAL INFINITE mass- he's hit a Martian at very high mass, but Morisson never stated that he had Infinite Mass. If I remember correctly, Wally refers to himself heading to towards Infinite mass - therefore still has some way to go. If he was at Infinite Mass he would have said "My Body is at Infinite Mass".

Morisson (Who created the scenario in question) on the whole has a very good grasp of real world physics, you can tell by his useage of it in various of his stories (The one when he uses the wierdness of qunatum mechanics as a backdrop for a JLA story comes to mind),

-and he makes it very clear through out his Flash run (Which he wrote at about the same time as the Martian storyline), that when a Flash goes faster than the speed of light, he ends up in the Speed Force. Therefore Wally was not travelling at F.T.L. when he hit the Martian,

So inconjunction with the FACT that he recognises that one would have to be going F.T.L. to have an actual Infinite mass (And he does recognise this !!!!!!!!!), Wally didn't have Infinite Mass, and to my knowledge the Infinite Mass Punch has never been utilized since, with the exception of Zoom who also never stated his mass to be Infinite !!!!!

Cartesian Doubt
Hardest Hitter In the D.C. universe;

Hal Jordan as Pharallax; KO'ed Superman with one hit ... I don't think anyone else has ever done this. Thats not to say that others couldn't, but many have tried and Failed:

Captain Marvel (Ko'ed Superman but it took three hits)
Superboy Prime has yet to KO him with one hit.
Orion and Darksied haven't even come close.
His Earth 2 counterpart didn't even come close.
Kingdome Come Superman didn't Knock him out with one punch.
Doomsday has never Knocked him out with one punch.

Don't forget this is the guy, who Brainiac had to blow up a Sun to KO, and is only found unconscious when some planetary mass of some kind has been destroyed.

DarkOdin
Hmm more of shared feat but Thor and Hercules punch fist and seal a hole in two dimensions

DarkOdin
[oops

Mshinu
Rulk easily.

and Squirrel Girl when she lets loose against evil, evil guys (she holds back all the time you know)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.