Would you rather be Colossus or Thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who would you rather be if you could

Knowsbleed33
Thing. Colossus is a whiner.

batdude123
Obviously Colossus. Unlike Thing, Piotr can revert back to human form whenever he chooses.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thing. Colossus is a whiner. you dont become their personality

Knowsbleed33
superficial bastards!

bbrem123
Originally posted by batdude123
Obviously Colossus. Unlike Thing, Piotr can revert back to human form whenever he chooses.

yea Colossus would be the best to be

SuperiorTech
I think you may need to add some more choices here.

The Pict
Colossus. I'd get to nail Kitty nerd

Starscream M
thing has literally no advantage over colossus.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Starscream M
thing has literally no advantage over colossus. Thing is stronger iirc

psycho gundam
ben grimm doesn't even want to be the thing, he gave himself that name cause he didn't even know what to do with himself once he saw what happened to him.

if i had to be thing or colossus?

let's break it down; a sleek metal dude with extremely high durability without the need to breath, eat, or drink, super strength, super human speed, agility, and stamina....and the ability to change back to normal to bang all the chicks you just saved from a burning private jet that only you could save them from > a giant, orange craggy dinosaur turd.

any money the thing stinks, like...how does he wash himself, with a hose?

Kris Blaze
If I choose the Thing, I might get lucky enough to have Michael Chiklis play me in a movie.

psycho gundam
play you .

brad gerrett (big dude from everybody loves raymond) should have gotten that role

KingD19
Colossus for all the reasons already stated, plus he's just as strong, if not stronger than Thing. Saying Thing is stronger is wishful thinking.

Placidity
Colossus because he can revert to human form.

But also, I've always liked the idea of being able to transform into something more powerful at will, it just looks badass.

Aztec123
Colossus, I can revert back into to human form and have s*x with my girlfriend. big grin

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Aztec123
Colossus, I can revert back into to human form and have s*x with my girlfriend. big grin
You can say sex on this forum. It's not hosted on a butter churn in an Amish dude's barn.

The Nuul
Colossus, for all of the reasons above.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
Colossus because he can revert to human form.

But also, I've always liked the idea of being able to transform into something more powerful at will, it just looks badass.

How awesome would it be to just be having fun in the club, or at a party, then some guy shoves you.

You: This is not a problem you want.
Him: Bring it punk.

(You trigger the change, growing about a foot, and gaining a few hundred pounds. Plus you're a robot and in the Class 100 range)

You: Bring it...b*tch.

(Outside of the club.)

The guy goes flying through a wall.

Plus, even when transformed, Colossus loses no mobility, he can still grab things and move unhindered, unlike the cheesy poof rock.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19

Plus, even when transformed, Colossus loses no mobility, he can still grab things and move unhindered, unlike the cheesy poof rock. His mobility is enchanced iirc.

KingD19
^True, I remember he bounced off a wall and curled into a ball, then slammed into this dude who was stronger than him physically. All that movement plus Pete's strength took him down.

snoopdogg
Colossus impressed Psylocke with his agility and speed. And she's a f*cking ninja!!

KingD19
She's a sexy f*ckin ninja....with a sexy british accent.

psycho gundam
How awesome would it be to just be having fun in the club, or at a party, then some guy shoves you.

You: This is not a problem you want.
Him: Bring it punk.

(You trigger the change, growing about a foot, and gaining a few hundred pounds. Plus you're a robot and in the Class 100 range)

You: Bring it...b*tch.

(Outside of the club.)

The guy goes flying through a wall.

Plus, even when transformed, Colossus loses no mobility, he can still grab things and move unhindered, unlike the cheesy poof rock. and if you were the thing, you'd be sitting out side the club unable to get in.

Mshinu
Except for better Public Relations I don`t see why anyone would want to be Thing.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and if you were the thing, you'd be sitting out side the club unable to get in.
But without a pending assault and/or manslaughter trial. It's kind of a toss up.

AsbestosFlaygon
Strengthwise, I would like to be The Thing.

Colossus for every other thing

See wut I did thar?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thing. Colossus is a whiner.

how?

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Thing is stronger iirc

he wishes.

also, Colossus. just too many advantages imo.

SamZED
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Strengthwise, I would like to be The Thing.

Colossus for every other thing

See wut I did thar? mad mad mad big grin

Nestical
Originally posted by Aztec123

Hell I'd stay in metal form & bang my girl eek!

Colossus-Big C
bump

roughrider
Colossus has several advantages, and none of the disadvantages that the Thing has. Strength is pretty even, Thing has better fighting skills, Colossus has limitless stamina in armoured form (it's true); the big one is reverting back to human form whenever he wants.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nestical
Hell I'd stay in metal form & bang my girl eek! Colossus loses his genitalia while in metal form

snoopdogg
Originally posted by roughrider
Colossus has several advantages, and none of the disadvantages that the Thing has. Strength is pretty even, Thing has better fighting skills, Colossus has limitless stamina in armoured form (it's true); the big one is reverting back to human form whenever he wants. Colossus imo is the more skilled fighter.Originally posted by Starscream M
Colossus loses his genitalia while in metal form Not sure about that.

KingD19
Yeah, while Thing has skill, he can't employ most of it because the way his body was deformed. Colossus is a master at Judo, and other forms of fighting, and has demonstrated it. Like when he took it to Savage Hulk, he used his skill and strength to take him down.

And nothing says Colossus loses his nether regions, if anything he gains unlimited stamina in the bed as well.

roughrider
Yeah, while Thing has skill, he can't employ most of it because the way his body was deformed. Colossus is a master at Judo, and other forms of fighting, and has demonstrated it. Like when he took it to Savage Hulk, he used his skill and strength to take him down.

And nothing says Colossus loses his nether regions, if anything he gains unlimited stamina in the bed as well.

He should stay in armoured form and take it to She-Hulk some night then! evil face She'd be into that, for sure.

Starscream M

And nothing says Colossus loses his nether regions, if anything he gains unlimited stamina in the bed as well. from all the scans, I would say he does lose his nether regions

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/281253-56154-colossus_super.jpg

Colossus boxers change along with his body

chomperx9
id rather be colossus.

1 stronger of course

2 can change back to normal self

-Pr-
Colossus loses his genitalia while in metal form

says who?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
says who? the pictures.

chomperx9
says who? maybe he's tested him big grin

-Pr-
the pictures.

show me one of these pictures.

Colossus-Big C
show me one of these pictures.
page 2

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
page 2

that's not proof. he's just wearing boxers.

chomperx9
that's not proof. he's just wearing boxers. so you want a picture of colossus without the boxers ? sad

Starscream M
show me one of these pictures. my, you are quite defensive about Piotr's manhood... embarrasment

here's a good picture where Piotr is thrusting...and clearly there's no genitalia

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11768/430004-uncanny-x-men-20080624102114359_super.jpg

happy?

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
so you want a picture of colossus without the boxers ? sad

if they're claiming to have seen one, then they must have.

my, you are quite defensive about Piotr's manhood... embarrasment

here's a good picture where Piotr is thrusting...and clearly there's no genitalia

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11768/430004-uncanny-x-men-20080624102114359_super.jpg

happy?

you've heard of underpants, right?

it's only the way tons of comic males are drawn...

Doctor-Alvis

I'm pretty sure Thing can operate as well as he could in his normal body by now.

KingD19
He can't even reach his back.

Doctor-Alvis
He can't even reach his back.
In which issue?

KingD19
I can't remember, but somebody jumped on his back and was working on the back of his head, he couldn't reach them.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus is Stronger by far (Class 100+)
He's more durable.
Looks cooler
Has Kitty for a girlfriend
Can revert to human form whenever he wants.

No contest.

Colossus FTW>

(Not that I hate Thing, but geez, come on)

Tazer
Yo.

Colossus, cuz hes SHINY!!

Tazer

Doctor-Alvis
I can't remember, but somebody jumped on his back and was working on the back of his head, he couldn't reach them.
I could see that happening to literally anybody in a comic. I wouldn't even be surprised if it happened to Doc Ock and his back is covered in arms.

rotiart
Colossus IMO
1. Can switch between forms
2. Stronger
3. Just as agile in either form not more agile in either whereas thing is clumsy in his form. I don't think super agile is one of his powers
4. He excited kitty during one of their sex sessions so much she phased through the bed and floor... I forget the issue... Which means the man is stacked!!
5. He doesn't seem to weigh as much as thing in hero form... Which allows for easier stealth though not by much

KingD19
Actually he has proven to be more agile in metal form, he once jumped a few feet of the ground, and once his feet were on the wall, he pushed off and curled into a ball, so he could knock over someone stronger than him.

And his weight is inconsistent, he's billed as 500lbs, but he's slowed the X-Jet down before in metal form, and he was stated to be two and a half tons or something like that in X-Force, or X-Factor, can't remember which one.

And Alvis, I meant they were right between his shoulder blades, most people could reach back and grab someone on their back, Thing can't though, his body isn't shaped for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.