Powegirl, Miss Martian and Starfire run the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
The rest a day between each match. If they are able to pass five, Supergirl is added to the team. How far do the girls get?

1. Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit, Professor X, Beast,
2. Captain America, Black Panther, Spiderman
3. Mr. Fantastic, Torch, The Thing
4. Wonderman, Namor, Iron Man
5. Hulk, Colosus , Vision
6. Gladiator, Thor, Sentry

iceman24567
Playing their cards right they can make it to 6 but no way of really winning there no expression

Aztec123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Playing their cards right they can make it to 6 but no way of really winning there no expression

Even with Supergirls help?

iceman24567
Unless Miss Martian can f Gladz up with a mindblast i don't see the girls beating team6

supremthor
yeah they dont past six

Zeuodin
I think they have a chance even at 6. Gladiator and Sentry can both be taken out with Telepathy and then it's Thor against those 4 girls. Even he can't beat all four of them. Power girl was even giving and taking blows from Cyborg. Starfire is going to die tho.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I think they have a chance even at 6. Gladiator and Sentry can both be taken out with Telepathy and then it's Thor against those 4 girls. Even he can't beat all four of them. Power girl was even giving and taking blows from Cyborg. Starfire is going to die tho.

Exactly, I think either Powergirl or Supergirl can give Thor a decent fight. Imo Thor is greater than Gladiator and Sentry. Anyways, while MM messes with both Sentry and Gladiator (I know it sounds wrong). Powergirl and Supergirl will beat the tar out of Thor. Starfire either shoots from a far or pulls a Braniac. She's not going to die. Happy Dance

iceman24567
The thing is whenever Thor feels like it the gloves come off and they either get bfred or killed in many different ways. Team 6 won't give the girls time to execute a proper offense imo.

Aztec123
Originally posted by iceman24567
The thing is whenever Thor feels like it the gloves come off and they either get bfred or killed in many different ways. Team 6 won't give the girls time to execute a proper offense imo.

He's going to underestimate them. Sure, Thor might be stronger than each of them individually. But with the combine strenght of Supergirl and Powergirl, the girls take it more than not. Anyways, how often does Thor BFR?

iceman24567
As often as he gets beat by some random broads erm

Konton

1st- MM can solo.
2nd- Any of the girls can solo.
3rd- MM or Starfire can solo.
4th- Any combination of two girls can solo.
5th- Girls take it. They're too fast and the only problem is putting down Hulk which doesn't matter because he can be BFRd by any of them and I feel like Starfire could take him out by going Nova.
6th- They stop here because of Thor, but they manage to snag some wins. I'd say 4/10

iceman24567
^ thumb up

Aztec123
Originally posted by Konton

1st- MM can solo.
2nd- Any of the girls can solo.
3rd- MM or Starfire can solo.
4th- Any combination of two girls can solo.
5th- Girls take it. They're too fast and the only problem is putting down Hulk which doesn't matter because he can be BFRd by any of them and I feel like Starfire could take him out by going Nova.
6th- They stop here because of Thor, but they manage to snag some wins. I'd say 4/10

Do you know what issue, Starfire goes nova on Braniac? I say a couple of scans, but would like to know what issue? I would greatly appreciate it. smile

Konton
Outsiders #25

Naija boy
They stop at 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.