Would You rather be Odin Or Zeus(Marvel Versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/976990-807546_zeus_super_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/983542-846416_odin_armor_super_super.jpg

batdude123
Enough of these threads.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by batdude123
Enough of these threads. i have only made 2 of these since i been here

batdude123
I mean these types of threads.

Colossus-Big C
I mean these types of threads. i have only made 3 of these types of threads, all the others are other people

Face of Olympus
Zeus, he gets more chicks.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Face of Olympus
Zeus, he gets more chicks. i rather be Odin, poor Zeus with Hercules as his son is probably gets a phone call at 3:00am every day to pickup Hercules as he is too drunk to drive home or in jail for fighting

Face of Olympus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
i rather be Odin, poor Zeus with Hercules as his son is probably gets a phone call at 3:00am every day to pickup Hercules as he is too drunk to drive home or in jail for fighting

That's why he vanished Herc from Olympus. big grin

Power wise I'd rather be Odin.

I'm in for the chicks so I'll go with Zeus.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Face of Olympus
That's why he vanished Herc from Olympus. big grin

Power wise I'd rather be Odin.

I'm in for the chicks so I'll go with Zeus. laughing i got ya

Mshinu
Life at Olympus must be like living in a soap opera.. too much F`ingg drama

Besides I am a Norwegian so Odin ftw

KingD19
Odin, the Odinpower is more impressive to me than Zeus, plus Zeus is currently a 12 year old who can throw lightning.

And with Zeus, it'd be too confusing, he's had sex with how many members of his family?

Face of Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Odin, the Odinpower is more impressive to me than Zeus, plus Zeus is currently a 12 year old who can throw lightning.

And with Zeus, it'd be too confusing, he's had sex with how many members of his family?

TS, displayed images of adult versions.

KingD19
That actually isn't an accurate picture of Marvel Zeus, Marvel Zeus has red hair, I'm pretty sure that's Zeus from God of War.

batdude123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i have only made 3 of these types of threads, all the others are other people

In general. no expression

Does everything have to be spelled out for you?

Endless Mike
Odin has to sleep for a year sometimes, doesn't he?

KingD19
No, he has to sleep for a full 24 hours to recharge the Odinforce every year.

Colossus-Big C
In general. no expression

Does everything have to be spelled out for you? in general i have only made 3 threads like this.

The Nuul
Odin is D...E...A...D.

Who the Hell wants to be a dead guy besides a BL.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/227017-3145-zeus_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/628943-odin_madv_super.jpg

batdude123
in general i have only made 3 threads like this.

facepalm

KingD19
in general i have only made 3 threads like this.

He means there are a bunch of threads like this being made at once. Not just by you, but by other posters as well.

rotiart
Zeus is twelve and Odin is dead.... I'd rather be twelve than dead....

Two... We all have superhero fantasies... The op just decided to live his to make up for whatever inadequacies he's been facing...

As far as adults...Normally I'd go with Zeus... His kingdom seems a lot more peaceful than odins Which is constantly under attack . Although based upon feats Odin seems the stronger of the two... I'd rather pop a Sam Adams and chill in my throne

gogogadgetgo
Zeus

like rotiart said, Odin is Dead and Zeus is twelve..

plus, Odin is currently in a never ending limbo of sorts where he has to do battle against surtur again and again for all eternity, or until marvel decides to bring him back

finally, back in the day, Odin is subjected to ragnarok over and over and over again. an eternal cycle of death and rebirth. i for one would rather only die once.

KingD19
Well they never remembered dying.

gogogadgetgo
odin did, everytime he'd pluck-out his eye for the knowledge and wisdom, he'd remember everything again.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Odin has to sleep for a year sometimes, doesn't he? he has to sleep one full day a year to recharge the odinpower

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KingD19
Well they never remembered dying.
Do they not remember their experience?

DarkOdin
Ya Both Odin and Zeus will have there hands full when they return to there full power.

Odin= His people are on earth allied with Doom and Loki scheming.
His son Thor has killed is father Bor. all his old enemy's are reborn.

Zeus= Is a Kid Olympus is abandon and in ruins his brothers hate him. Has plenty of enemy's that will try to kill him apon his return to an adult. His Wife has power of his share of the Kingdom etc.

DarkOdin
Duh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.