Who's physically stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
i say thor according to marvel database

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh144/AZgungho/thor8.jpg

http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/rulk-and-thor-wallpaper-l.jpg

http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/0/03/Juggernaut2.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/615247-herc126_cov_super.jpg

http://soapboxclothing.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/world_war_hulk_5p.jpg

darkangels
only the dumbest thor fanboy ever could think that thor is physically stronger then rulk, juggernaut, world war hulk , thor is at the same strength level as hercules you moron

SamZED
Isnt 8th day Juggernaut alot stronger than classic? And even classic Juggs is more than a match for anyone here in terms of strength.

darkangels
i say the strongest one here is juggernaut

Mshinu
Rulk and Juggy

DarkOdin
Feat wise it is thor, WWH, or hercules.

Juggs you can't compare b/c must of the time when he overpowers someone it is do to his no stopping enchantment.

Sentry no way close

Rulk who the hell knows one day he is knocking out abtracts the other he is getting beat down by 2 tier bricks

xJLxKing
WWH and Juggernaut are pretty much equal. So it's either Herc or Thor

darkangels
Originally posted by xJLxKing
WWH and Juggernaut are pretty much equal. So it's either Herc or Thor

so you are saying hercules is stronger then WWH and juggernaut? no expression

you sir are a moron

xJLxKing
Originally posted by darkangels
so you are saying hercules is stronger then WWH and juggernaut? no expression

you sir are a moron
I am saying Thor is.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

darkangels
anyone who thinks thor is physically stronger then the other opponents is a retard that should get a ban just for being such a fanboy

darkangels
I am saying Thor is.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

in physical strength thor is useless, he is at the same strength level as hercules which is below world war hulk juggernaut and rulk, in physical strength thor gets beat up by savage hulk all the time he is a class B brick if we only consider physical strength he cant match the top guys

xJLxKing
anyone who thinks thor is physically stronger then the other opponents is a retard that should get a ban just for being such a fanboy

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darkangels
provide proof anf feats that thor is stronger then juggernaut and wwh, thor always gets beat up by savage hulk and he was wracked by juggernaut in a hand 2 hand fight he only wins because of mjolnir and his other abilities but physical strength alone he doesnt worth much so provide any proof to your statement

DarkOdin
provide proof anf feats that thor is stronger then juggernaut and wwh, thor always gets beat up by savage hulk and he was wracked by juggernaut in a hand 2 hand fight he only wins because of mjolnir and his other abilities but physical strength alone he doesnt worth much so provide any proof to your statement laughing

i like this one

xJLxKing
provide proof anf feats that thor is stronger then juggernaut and wwh, thor always gets beat up by savage hulk and he was wracked by juggernaut in a hand 2 hand fight he only wins because of mjolnir and his other abilities but physical strength alone he doesnt worth much so provide any proof to your statement
Provide proof that Juggernaut is stronger.

Didn't Thor already beat Hulk in a what if, and stalemate his strength for hours to no end?? Keep in mind, Hulk keeps getting stronger.

gogogadgetgo

don't go there or i may unleash "THE GRAVITY" feat on you and own your ass from here to the heavens above..

stick out tongue

Priest
WWH

snoopdogg
8th day son.

darkangels
Provide proof that Juggernaut is stronger.

Didn't Thor already beat Hulk in a what if, and stalemate his strength for hours to no end?? Keep in mind, Hulk keeps getting stronger.

what if isnt canon, savage hulk defeats thor in physical fight everytime they fight , juggernaut was owning thor until thor in physical fight until thor used his other powers, both of those characters overpowered him, rulk destroyed him, its you who is claiming that thor is stronger then them so you have to provide facts and proof to support your statement but it seem to me all you can do is send generic smilies because you got nothing to say

DarkOdin
, savage hulk defeats thor in physical fight everytime they fight , Hmmm everytime they fight savage hulk beats him name same issues stick out tongue

Lord Feron
WWH

Raptor22
thor

roughrider
Classic Juggernaut managed to push WWH backwards in his tracks.
Imagine how powerful 8th Day Juggernaut was.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by roughrider
He has a picture of C Juggernaut. I didn't know this is 8Th day/
In that case, he wins

psycho gundam
there is no clear cut answer imo, all have undefined strength limits, especially 8th day juggernaut (whom could have only received a durability amp as far as we know, or conversely a boost x times his original power output, who knows)

-Pr-
only the dumbest thor fanboy ever could think that thor is physically stronger then rulk, juggernaut, world war hulk , thor is at the same strength level as hercules you moron

if you dont have anything constructive to add, then don't post...

Kris Blaze
Thor and Hercules have the feats to take the trophy home.

Based on matchups, 8th day juggernaut is the stronger one.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor and Hercules have the feats to take the trophy home.
come on Kris, Hulk is clearly stronger than either

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
come on Kris, Hulk is clearly stronger than either

You don't read any comics, but you seem awfully sure of the result.

Lay some feats on me.

Starscream M

Lay some feats on me. I'm talking about depictions. Not about some random feats that are hardly representative.

Every time Hulk and Thor tangle, mano a mano, Hulk is shown to be the more physically powerful being (not by much, but clearly stronger), whereas Thor is clearly the more overall powerful and versatile being.

DarkOdin

Lay some feats on me. pepsi pizza

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm talking about depictions. Not about some random feats that are hardly representative.

Every time Hulk and Thor tangle, mano a mano, Hulk is shown to be the more physically powerful being Everytime so the time Thor and hulk stalemated each other"four hours" hulk was stronger or was it the time when Hulk grabed a hostage that showed him was stronger then Thor

Naija boy
Out of all those in this thread Hulk definitely has the best strength feats.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Naija boy
Out of all those in this thread Hulk definitely has the best strength feats.

WWH Hulk had some nice feats but i can't seem him out doing Hercules and Thor in the feat department.

WWH two best strength feat imo was the asteroid punch and pull the planet back together. Both great feats but still under thses two.

Thor lifting the midgard Serpent

Hercules : holding up the universe

Starscream M
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Hercules : holding up the universe it's dumb feats like that that I think going by feats is stupid

Warlord
yeah holding up the universe isn't really a valid feat for me ether. I mean not even abstracts should be that strong.

however Herc has some amazing feats like moving Manhattan

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
yeah holding up the universe isn't really a valid feat for me ether. I mean not even abstracts should be that strong.

however Herc has some amazing feats like moving Manhattan Plus the fact when Hercules and Thor arm wrestled they were shaking the earth.

Also how about hercules Knock WWH on his butt

Starscream M
Originally posted by Warlord

however Herc has some amazing feats like moving Manhattan but what does that mean?

does that mean Hulk could do the same...since Hulk is as strong and can become stronger than Hercules

Colossus is also not that much weaker...its not like Herc is 100x stronger.

I think ridiculous feats should not be counted.

Naija boy
WWH Hulk had some nice feats but i can't seem him out doing Hercules and Thor in the feat department.

WWH two best strength feat imo was the asteroid punch and pull the planet back together. Both great feats but still under thses two.

Thor lifting the midgard Serpent

Hercules : holding up the universe

Hulk has punched thrrough time, Overpowered forces from the stranger enough to push the planet out of orbit, generated concussive force to that devastated and caused "unimaginable destruction" in a near infinite number of dimensions simultaneously in addition to the planet holding feat and asteroid feat.

Also hercules didnt hold up the universe, Id say at best he was holding up earth and even then it mainly looked like the sky. Very difficult to judge such a feat.

when u look at the compilation of their feats, Hulk certainly has the most impressive list.

dmills
I think esoteric feats like punching through time, holding up the universe and other BS like that should be discounted. Mano a mano should rule the day in this thread.

roughrider
By the way - Thor with mjolnir isn't any stronger than without it.
Title should have been: Thor with his belt of strength

DarkOdin

Also hercules didnt hold up the universe, Id say at best he was holding up earth and even then it mainly looked like the sky. Very difficult to judge such a feat.

It was clear he is not just holding up the earth.

Do you have scans of hulk punching thru time and devastating realities i find it hard to believe he did this under his own power or with out a plot devise

Naija boy
It was clear he is not just holding up the earth.

Do you have scans of hulk punching thru time and devastating realities i find it hard to believe he did this under his own power or with out a plot devise
How was it clear that he wasnt just holding up earth? He was on earth afterall and it was just the sky that he seemed to be holding up iirc.

And i should be able to get scans of those feats.

DarkOdin
How was it clear that he wasnt just holding up earth? He was on earth afterall and it was just the sky that he seemed to be holding up iirc.

And i should be able to get scans of those feats. Because atlas holds up the heavens it is common knowledge, He took Atlas place holding the heavens while Atlas got the apples from his daughters.

Naija boy
Because atlas holds up the heavens it is common knowledge, He took Atlas place holding the heavens while Atlas got the apples from his daughters.

I dont think the "heavens" in this scenario stands for universe and he was only visibly holding up earths sky as well as the fact that the greek gods are and earth-centred pantheon.

darkangels
juggernaut, WWH , RULK, all can take this in my opinion but thor and hercules are out of there league

DarkOdin
I dont think the "heavens" in this scenario stands for universe and he was only visibly holding up earths sky as well as the fact that the greek gods are and earth-centred pantheon. either way you look at it Atlas was punished to hold up the heavens or the sky not just the earth

Naija boy
either way you look at it Atlas was punished to hold up the heavens or the sky not just the earth

actually The sky
or "heavens" in this scenario can only e centred around earth since the greek gods jurisdiction so to speak ends with earth/earth affilliated dimesnions. There is really nothing indicating holding up the the entire universe.

Naija boy
Oh and these are the feats im talking about
Here is the time feat. Hulk punches through a timestorm which even Kangs time travelling technology could not get through
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/4c9e666a

THis one is a joint feat but still impressive. Hulk and iron clad create enough concussive force to devastate countless dimensions (yes it is ridiculous )
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2cc89a31

DarkOdin
actually The sky
or "heavens" in this scenario can only e centred around earth since the greek gods jurisdiction so to speak ends with earth/earth affilliated dimesnions. There is really nothing indicating holding up the the entire universe. Not correct the greek view was the earth was the center of the universe and the stars other planets and even the sun revolved around it.

The stars were apart of the heavens

Zeus punished atlas by holding up the heavens

the reason he could hold up the heavens is because the earth was the center of the universe.

DarkOdin
Oh and these are the feats im talking about
Here is the time feat. Hulk punches through a timestorm which even Kangs time travelling technology could not get through
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/4c9e666a

THis one is a joint feat but still impressive. Hulk and iron clad create enough concussive force to devastate countless dimensions (yes it is ridiculous )
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2cc89a31 Both are impressive but it is not like hulk strength caused this to happened on it own as you scans show. The first one a great showing but he was in the time stream you made it out like he just punches thew time.

The 2nd shared feat they are at the crossroads where all realities meet that is why he affected other realities

Naija boy
Not correct the greek view was the earth was the center of the universe and the stars other planets and even the sun revolved around it.

The stars were apart of the heavens

Zeus punished atlas by holding up the heavens

the reason he could hold up the heavens is because the earth was the center of the universe.

The greek view in mythology yes, but in Marvel we know that the greeks gods power does NOT extend to the entire universe so Atlas in marvel could NOT have been holding up the entire universe since Zeus' power isnt even close to that in scope.

batdude123
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2cc89a31

Hulk>Odin

Fact.

Naija boy
Both are impressive but it is not like hulk strength caused this to happened on it own as you scans show. The first one a great showing but he was in the time stream you made it out like he just punches thew time.

The 2nd shared feat they are at the crossroads where all realities meet that is why he affected other realities

In the first one yes hulk was in the timestream but its still an insane feat. The hulk was able to use his strength to physically punch through the timestream barrier (which isnt something thats there for u to physically punch anyways) which even KAngs time travelling technology (something made for actually breaching that barrier) could not get through.

And as for the second one, they were at the crossroads which is a pathway to numerous dimesnions. However the concussive force they created still had to be enough to go down numerous different pathways and devastate each of the dimensions those pathways led to. So yes the only reason it affected other dimensions was because they were at the crossroads but the fact remains that they still had to generate multiple dimension destroying concussive force which is just insanely ridiculous.

Naija boy
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk>Odin

Fact.

lol no. i dont tend to take such feats seriously but since people were looking for insane feats......

CosmicComet
Originally posted by roughrider

Didn't someone in the Juggernaut respect thread confirm that Juggernaut actually won a feat of strength there with WWH and it was not due to his unstoppable momentum ability?

If so, Juggernaut is the clear answer to this poll.

Juk3n
Hulk punching through timestreams/dimensions by his own power = spidey/firelord. no doubt.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by dmills
I think esoteric feats like punching through time, holding up the universe and other BS like that should be discounted. Mano a mano should rule the day in this thread.

Sure!

Makes it a hell of a lot more difficult for guys like Superman, Thor and anyone who isn't a ruthless killer or raving mad with anger.

Starscream M
Sure!

Makes it a hell of a lot more difficult for guys like Superman, Thor and anyone who isn't a ruthless killer or raving mad with anger. um wut?

you really think feats like Hercules holding up heaven are valid?

How many gazillion tons is heaven?

come on.

WickedDynamite
This feat practically dismisses Hulk from been stronger than Thor.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/28640/724593-thorserpent2_super.jpg

THOR>>>>>>HULK.

Let us no longer who is the better of the two. happy

Knowsbleed33
8th Day Juggernaut is the strongest on that list.

CosmicComet
I've always heard of that feat, now upon seeing the scan, it looks very silly.

The scale would be difficult to portray granted, but that ship looks the size of a continent...which means Thor would be the size of an island...

laughing

But seriously, Thor should be able to beat down Hulk easily in a slugfest going by feats. But how often is he ever written to do that? sad

Knowsbleed33
That's the problem with comparing individual strength feats when comparing physical strength. They all go down the toilet when the 2 characters fight and the supposedly stronger character (going by lifting feats) can't physically overpower the other character.

Or gets overpowered himself.

CosmicComet
Indeed. But Thor not being able to curbstomp Hulk effortlessly is just bad writing.

According to Stan Lee, Thor's very creation was for the purpose of thinking up someone more powerful than the Hulk. Who better for that purpose than a god?

I can accept Juggernaut being able to overpower Thor just on the nature and source of his powers having no known limit, but I can't accept Hulk being able to do that.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by CosmicComet

But seriously, Thor should be able to beat down Hulk easily in a slugfest going by feats. But how often is he ever written to do that? sad

Thus the reason why Marvel writes Thor very shitty. Hulk should be nowhere near the god of thunder.

Moving on...the scan that Juggernaut fans DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11863/388342-172630-thor_super.jpg

Hulk eliminated...Juggernaut eliminated....looks like the line is getting thin.

mmm

CosmicComet
^Uh pretty sure Thor did some bs where he magically reduced Jugg's invulnerability by an unimaginable amount there. stick out tongue

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^Uh pretty sure Thor did some bs where he magically reduced Jugg's invulnerability by an unimaginable amount there. stick out tongue

You know something? I think there is such thing as the gods magic that enhance them. When DC vs Marvel happen Diana clock out Juggernaut pretty similar to what Thor did.

Kryptonians and gods are powerhouses in my book. stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Thus the reason why Marvel writes Thor very shitty. Hulk should be nowhere near the god of thunder.

Moving on...the scan that Juggernaut fans DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11863/388342-172630-thor_super.jpg

Hulk eliminated...Juggernaut eliminated....looks like the line is getting thin.

mmm

Aside from everything else that's wrong with your argument, I will point only this out:

8th Day Juggernaut is specified in this thread. The same Juggernaut that nearly bear hugged Thor to death and there wasn't a thing Thor could do about it.

CosmicComet
Screw DC and their insistence on casting jobber spells on Marvel's best in cross overs.

Wonder Woman being able to move Juggernaut from a standstill let alone 'clock' him is just super fail. To clock Juggs it should take no less than a punch from Cytorrak himself. cool

Hopefully Marvel doesn't concede to stuff like that in the future, seeing as they are the more powerful comic book publisher now.

Master Court
WWHulk.

BattleMage
WW-Hulk > 8TH Day Juggernaut > Rulk > This version of Thor > Hurcules . reading

CosmicComet
Ummm...Juggernaut already overpowered WW Hulk before being bfr'd after a split second distraction.

Classic Juggernaut (focused) > WW Hulk.

8th Day Juggernaut >>>>> WW Hulk.

Knowsbleed33
WW Hulk isn't stronger than 8th Day Juggernaut. It's not even clear if he's stronger than classic level Juggernaut.

gigantos
8th Day Juggernaut is the strongest one on the list it should be like this

8th Day Juggernaut >> WWH > rulk>>> thor\hercules

juggernaut74
8th day all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.