thor with WWH in a slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkangels
thor and world was hulk are sluging it out its a pure fist fight who wins

Warlord
Hulk...eventually he'll grow stronger

Juntai
World War Hulk is already stronger than Thor I'd say.

Warlord
I don't think he has the feets to justify that, but I'm sure that after a while he could overpower Thor

Omega Vision
This is why I hate Hulk threads, the subject always switches to "with time he could overpower his opponent"
According to Pak WW Hulk would have beaten Thor though I say that's bullshit.

darkangels
WWH can beat thor without much trouble like rulk did and like savage hulk does all the time

gogogadgetgo
thor could just break hulks neck stick out tongue

snoopdogg

DarkOdin
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
thor could just break hulks neck stick out tongue

na i like the tree in the back personally

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash easely

Philosophía
Hulk.

The Nuul
Yawn..... sleep

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is why I hate Hulk threads, the subject always switches to "with time he could overpower his opponent"
According to Pak WW Hulk would have beaten Thor though I say that's bullshit. he says that cause hulk in that story wasn't weakened by banner as much as before, and his anger was focused to almost a subliminal level so that even when "calm" he was still in hulk form.

physically he could take it to thor for sure, all powers thor wins as usual, but thor has a sort of warrior's pact with hulk that almost always results in fisticuffs.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he says that cause hulk in that story wasn't weakened by banner as much as before, and his anger was focused to almost a subliminal level so that even when "calm" he was still in hulk form.

physically he could take it to thor for sure, all powers thor wins as usual, but thor has a sort of warrior's pact with hulk that almost always results in fisticuffs.
I just hate how Pak acts like WW Hulk is the most powerful character in the universe yet his greatest feat (nearly breaking the Atlantic Seaboard or whatever with his footsteps) is something that regular current Superman could do easily. The way Pak talked in interviews you'd think that the fact that Thor has a vast multitude of powers beyond simple super-strength doesn't matter. Like you said Thor usually tries to fight the Hulk in hand to hand but even then I don't think WW Hulk could beat Thor if he went Warrior Madness on Hulk's ass.

psycho gundam
meh, it's a moot point cause pak is the writer and he could do whatever he want's in his book and it'd be canon. if he's convinced it is so then...that's that, can't argue with the man's opinion.

he did make red hulk beat thor up a bit, whom shares the same strength as savage hulk. thor did beat him down the second time (thor tends to hold back at first but come round two, look the phuck out) so it's not like pak was dead set on the notion.

i have a feeling when the hulk "returns", he will be stringer than ever before seen.

iceman24567
Hulk smash

Omega Vision
Its for that reason that retcons exist. Pak could have had WW Hulk assrape Galactus but you can be sure the second a sensible writer got the chance it'd be gone like a bad memory.
Thor beats WW Hulk despite what Pak has said in his interviews.

psycho gundam
it's debatable cause it's a strictly physical bout, all powers, sure why not.

Kris Blaze
All powers, then Thor lightning him to death.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
All powers, then Thor lightning him to death. lightning doesn't do much to WWH except piss him off.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M
lightning doesn't do much to WWH except piss him off. And when did thor hit WWH Hulk with lighting or when did WWH get hit with any lighting for that matter

Warlord
lightning doesn't do much to WWH except piss him off.

Thor's lightning =/= Storm's

Starscream M
Originally posted by DarkOdin
And when did thor hit WWH Hulk with lighting or when did WWH get hit with any lighting for that matter iirc, storm blasted WWHulk with lightning while several other heroes were fighting him at the same time

The Nuul
Originally posted by Warlord
Thor's lightning =/= Storm's

blink

Warlord
damn...I'm in your mind...wink

Naija boy
In a slugfest WWH wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
blink

you know mystically enhanced and stuff....

DarkOdin
iirc, storm blasted WWHulk with lightning while several other heroes were fighting him at the same time gotya so Thor magical lighting is only as Strong as Storm even thou we seen that Thor has superior control over the elements"non magical" and that his magical lighting that KO Ed Hulk in one shot would do nothing thumb up

Starscream M
gotya so Thor magical lighting is only as Strong as Storm even thou we seen that Thor has superior control over the elements"non magical" and that his magical lighting that KO Ed Hulk in one shot would do nothing thumb up never said it would do nothing...I said it would piss WWH off stick out tongue

WWH is far more durable than regular Hulk, and his HF was at INSANE levels

Warlord
so is Thor allowed to use all his powers or fists only in this fight?

If he is allowed to use all he got I see WWH ending up like Durok

DarkOdin
never said it would do nothing...I said it would piss WWH off stick out tongue

WWH is far more durable than regular Hulk, and his HF was at INSANE levels Hercules leveled WWH while not trying to fight him Thor's lighting would do worse to WWH.

Starscream M
Hercules leveled WWH while not trying to fight him Thor's lighting would do worse to WWH. in what way is lightning similar to Hercules punches?

DarkOdin
in what way is lightning similar to Hercules punches? Its stronger thats how

Starscream M
Its stronger thats how ok, if you say so.

DarkOdin
ok, if you say so. glad you see the light big grin

Warlord
Again, if Thor is alowed to use everything but Mjolnir he beats WWH Ragnarok style

Nihilist
Thor wins.

And WW Hulk is overated.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
Again, if Thor is alowed to use everything but Mjolnir he beats WWH Ragnarok style Would that be the Durok dropper or the loki beheading maneuver

Spire
Hulk.

kgkg
Very few people can beat WWH in a slugfest Thor isn't one of them.

darkangels
thor never had any inpresive feats in slug fights, he even lost to hercules

ankur29
hulk

CosmicComet
I love Thor and am not fond of WWH or the Hulk in general as a character, but in fisticuffs Thor isn't going to do well. Unless he cuts loose immediately and tries to go for the knock out.

Originally posted by kgkg
Very few people can beat WWH in a slugfest Thor isn't one of them.

Yeah. A certain Cain Marko IS one those few however. wink

BattleMage
Hulk no more only WW-Hulk, WW-Hulk is strongest there is!!!

Titsgalore
Hulk.

OneDumbG0
WWH 10/10.

Wild Shadow
in a punch for punch fight thor goes down eventually. i he goes warrior madness early in the fight then thor would stomp him.

if thor is allowed to using his fighting skills and not just stand his ground thor could very well kill him or ko WWH. big grin

Kris Blaze
iirc, storm blasted WWHulk with lightning while several other heroes were fighting him at the same time

lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
in a punch for punch fight thor goes down eventually. i he goes warrior madness early in the fight then thor would stomp him.

if thor is allowed to using his fighting skills and not just stand his ground thor could very well kill him or ko WWH. big grin He went into a berserker mode in ih 440 and it ended in a stalemate.

In a slugfest they just sit there and trade blows. Thor will more than hold his own, but in the long run Hulk a higher based Hulk like this is built for it.

beast1234
WWH is stronger then savage Hulk and he has the ability to increase his rage without going out of control.

Colossus-Big C
WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.