Daken vs Spider-Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Osborne sends Daken to finish off Spider-Woman. He tracks her down to a large warehouse where they fight.

The Nuul
Originally posted by basilisk
Osborne sends Daken to finish off Spider-Woman. He tracks her down to a large warehouse where they have dirty sex.

End thread.

basilisk
Originally posted by The Nuul
End thread.

There would definitely be some pheremones flying around.

Darth Jello
Hmm... Send someone who can manipulate people with pheromones against someone with an enhanced sense of smell...

...someone who is enhanced, can fly, can fire electricity, was trained by Taskmaster, and can fry people with electricity....

I'm gonna give this one to Jessica Drew. If it's any other Spider-Woman, I'd give it to Daken.

basilisk
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Hmm... Send someone who can manipulate people with pheromones against someone with an enhanced sense of smell...

...someone who is enhanced, can fly, can fire electricity, was trained by Taskmaster, and can fry people with electricity....

I'm gonna give this one to Jessica Drew. If it's any other Spider-Woman, I'd give it to Daken.

They can both manipulate people with pheremones. And I would think Daken is a superior HTH fighter skillwise. He also has his healing factor which might offset some of the damage if SW manages to hit him with a blast. The warehouse location might allow him to deal with flight better, since they are in a more confined space and there is lots of cover.

Still, I thought it could go either way which is why I made the thread.

psycho gundam
they both bang like rabbits until jessica passes out from exhaustion, daken just kills her in her sleep cause he's not that into women.

BruceSkywalker
Marvel doesn't know what they want from Daken..

Jessica Drew wins by default

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.