Thor and Orion vs. Silver Surfer And Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
No magic weakness or none of that bull crap. Just pure fighting. Normal Gear.

Mindship
Team 1 ftw. Edge in versatility and fierceness

xJLxKing
I'll give this fight to team one unless SS starts to amp Superman. If he does, team 2

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindship
Team 1 ftw. Edge in versatility and fierceness
I'll give you fierceness but without a magic weakness on Superman's part and Surfer on his team versatility is definitely in T2's pocket.

BruceSkywalker
team one stomps

kgkg
lol at team one stomping.

batdude123
^

BattleMage
Team 2 6/10.

Mindship
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'll give you fierceness but without a magic weakness on Superman's part and Surfer on his team versatility is definitely in T2's pocket. That it is. I'm just not sure it's enough to pull a victory in this particular match.

-Pr-
Originally posted by kgkg
lol at team one stomping.

CosmicComet
Topic Starter said 'pure fighting'. I assume that means no energy projection or other misc abilities-- whether its magic or sci fi.

In which case, Surfer is ****ed in this fight.

Thor will smash Surfer pretty quickly.

And Orion can edge Superman 6/10 by himself, but with Surfer being defeated quickly it makes it two on one.

WickedDynamite
Surfer is a pacifist...what a great plan to pin him agaisnt The Dog of War AKA Orion.

Superman takes out Thor and figths Orion.

Split and the outcome would be SS and Thor down....Orion and Supes brawl.

kgkg
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Surfer is a pacifist...what a great plan to pin him agaisnt The Dog of War AKA Orion.
Haven't been keeping up with comics huh?

Philosophía
Team 2.

D-Block
TEAM 1 Thor or orion can beat either in a h2h fight.

Philosophía
Except not.

CosmicComet
Thor would struggle h2h with Supes, but would hold his own before losing.

Orion would beat Superman h2h.

Team 1 wins.

-Pr-
Team 2 imo, seeing as Surfer should still be able to use normal energy blasts, and Superman (imo) is superior physically to either of team 1.

Philosophía
There's no such thing as 'imo'.

There are only 2 options: what we say and what's wrong.

So stop using that. uhuh

celeyhyga17
team 2
5.5/10

quanchi112
Team 1 wins. Thor beats whoever he faces and Superman has never proven to be Orion's superior as of yet.

D_Dude1210
Split.

ernestson7979
The Silver Surfer has already beaten the crap out of Orion before in John Byrne's Galactus/Darkseid crossover.

Team 2.

iceman24567
Team one wins

batdude123
Both Thor and Orion are more versatile than Superman. Apparently, versatility is something Superman can't overcome.

Team 1 wins 10/10.

iceman24567
LoL

Zeuodin
Originally posted by ernestson7979
The Silver Surfer has already beaten the crap out of Orion before in John Byrne's Galactus/Darkseid crossover.

Team 2.
Eeer. Cross over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.