If Doomsday is a 100 in terms of raw strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
where do these people rank.

Darkseid
Thanos
Mangog
BA
Kurse
Orion
Prime
WW
Despero
War Hulk (medium level i.e. not starting but obviously not full potential)
Juggs

Omega Vision
Darkseid- (95-150) his showings can be poor but seeing as PC feats are still technically canon because he wasn't effected by the Crisis his full power is far above what DD has shown.
Thanos- 100 (I'd say they're about even)
Mangog- Can't give a real estimate due to lack of knowledge but the way ppl talk about him I'd guess 110
Black Adam-90
Kurse- ?
Orion-90
Prime-135
Wonder Woman-80
Despero-100
War Hulk- 90
Juggernaut- 95

Parmaniac
wich DD? laughing

Omega Vision
I'm assuming the standard post DOS (not H/P) Doomsday, the one that popped up in Infinite Crisis.

KuRuPT Thanosi
People can use HP DD as that was his best incarnation. That is fine with me. I don't think his strength really varied much though, it seemed more like his durability varied.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Darkseid- (95-150) his showings can be poor but seeing as PC feats are still technically canon because he wasn't effected by the Crisis his full power is far above what DD has shown.
Mangog- Can't give a real estimate due to lack of knowledge but the way ppl talk about him I'd guess 110
Black Adam-90
Kurse- ?
Orion-90
Prime-135
Wonder Woman-80
Despero-100
War Hulk- 90
Juggernaut- 95

So, you feel like DS is stronger than Prime, Thanos & Mangog at peak PC levels. I'm curious.. which feats or what are you basing this on for DS?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, you feel like DS is stronger than Prime, Thanos & Mangog at peak PC levels. I'm curious.. which feats or what are you basing this on for DS?
I'm giving his range of strength from his rather weak Post Crisis appearances to his uber-strong Pre Crisis appearances where his only competition in the strength department was from Validus and Mongul and he was a clear physical superior to the planet juggling Pre Crisis Superman. I think you can agree that strength wise PC Superman >Thanos and Prime. As I pointed out I'm only guessing about Mangog's strength based on the way people on this forum talk about him, I don't know much about him.

galactusischere
Black Adam-90
Kurse- ?
Orion-90
Prime-135
Wonder Woman-80
Despero-100
War Hulk- 90
Juggernaut- 95

Despero and juggs>WWH??

ankur29
Darkseid 95
Thanos 90
Mangog 92
BA 94
Kurse
Orion 93
Prime 100+
WW 93
Despero 96
War Hulk 90+(medium level i.e. not starting but obviously not full potential)
Juggs 88+

Batman-Prime
H/P DD

Darkseid 85
Thanos 75
Mangog, hmm dunno too much 'bout him, an entire race in one being or so, 80?
BA 74
Kurse 70
Orion 86
Prime 150+
WW 74
Despero 80
War Hulk (medium level i.e. not starting but obviously not full potential) 70
Juggs 73

ankur29
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
H/P DD

Darkseid 85
Thanos 75
Mangog, hmm dunno too much 'bout him, an entire race in one being or so, 80?
BA 74
Kurse 70
Orion 86
Prime 150+
WW 74
Despero 80
War Hulk (medium level i.e. not starting but obviously not full potential) 70
Juggs 73

orion is stronger than BA/WW?

Omega Vision
I think the general rule is that in terms of pure strength alone Orion>99% of the DCU but he's not physically stronger than Darkseid, that's been shown time and time again.

ankur29
I think the general rule is that in terms of pure strength alone Orion>99% of the DCU but he's not physically stronger than Darkseid, that's been shown time and time again.

loads are as strong as him and several srtronger

peers/equals:
mongul
BA/CM
WW
MM
SG
Lobo

Superior:

Brainiac
Despero
SM
DS
DD
Imperiex

Omega Vision
Originally posted by ankur29
loads are as strong as him and several srtronger

peers/equals:
mongul
BA/CM
WW
MM
SG
Lobo

Superior:

Brainiac
Despero
SM
DS
DD
Imperiex
Orion has been portrayed as stronger than Wonder Woman and Superman and by extension stronger than Lobo though I don't think they've ever met. Same goes for Martian Manhunter. Mongul never seemed to be very strong post-crisis though he has his moments. I don't think that Imperiex, Darkseid, Despero, (maybe) Brainiac, and Doomsday counts as "Loads" of characters. He's in the elite in terms of strength.

-Pr-
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
People can use HP DD as that was his best incarnation. That is fine with me. I don't think his strength really varied much though, it seemed more like his durability varied.

his strength and durability have increased over the years.

ankur29
Orion has been portrayed as stronger than Wonder Woman and Superman and by extension stronger than Lobo though I don't think they've ever met. Same goes for Martian Manhunter. Mongul never seemed to be very strong post-crisis though he has his moments. I don't think that Imperiex, Darkseid, Despero, (maybe) Brainiac, and Doomsday counts as "Loads" of characters. He's in the elite in terms of strength.

stronger than SM?
SM beats DS regularly yet orion doesnt
Orion is top tier in terms of strength but he is ofe the many that are called 'as strong superman'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.