Best Studio Logo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
From the department of the extremely anal... big grin

Seriously, though. They can have an impression on your movie experience. I will always associate 20th Century Fox with Star Wars, seeing it in the theatre in the 1970's. The image and percussion music just stays with the movie experience for good.

As a kid, it was the logos for Fox & Columbia Pictures that I really liked; Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, and seeing that Columbia logo ahead it made me think of it to this day. I thought it was cool when Superbad used the 70's retro Columbia logo for their film.

WickedDynamite
MGM

*roar*

SnakeEyes
I like Pixar's. wink

roughrider
United Artists had a pair of logo sequences I liked.
One was with the slowing turning silver letters (UA), with a big musical burst at the end; the other was their 90's logo, with the sparkles.

Zoom
MGM

siriuswriter
paramount - mostly because they somehow make the logo part of the film's beginning a lot of the time - like when they zoom in on the mountains, and you see james bond going down the road.

Myth
The MGM lion is the best, but I love the music to the old tristar films: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqquujY3uN8

roughrider
Originally posted by siriuswriter
paramount - mostly because they somehow make the logo part of the film's beginning a lot of the time - like when they zoom in on the mountains, and you see james bond going down the road.

They only do that for the Indiana Jones films.

Alpha-7
United Artists

Sgt.Shakedown
MGM

Ziggy22
Paramount Pictures

Andy McFly
MGM

ClarkSkywalker
MGM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.