Lady Shiva vs Deathstroke (pure h/h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
To my knowledge they've never fought but it seems like a natural match up seeing as Deathstroke is a low level superhuman with great MA skills and Shiva is more or less the greatest regular human MA in DC Earth.
Who would win?

Konton
Deathstroke.

Batgirl > Shiva.
Batgirl is deathly afraid of Deathstroke.

-Pr-
in terms of skill, i'd say shiva. all things condsidered, though, slade's mental capacity pushes him too high. he should take this.

WickedDynamite
Both experts @ killing heroes...hmm...

Konton
Shiva's track record really isn't as good as Slades.

Omega Vision
It just seems like the one big MA matchup that's never been seen (again to my knowledge) in the comics.
As for Cassandra being afraid of Deathstroke I blame that on DC for nerfing her. And anyway Shiva later defeated Cass in a rematch after training really hard to avenge her earlier loss.

namorsubby
Deathstroke.....only because of meta-abilities

Konton
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It just seems like the one big MA matchup that's never been seen (again to my knowledge) in the comics.
As for Cassandra being afraid of Deathstroke I blame that on DC for nerfing her. And anyway Shiva later defeated Cass in a rematch after training really hard to avenge her earlier loss.

Cassie actually still takes the majority, win-wise.

BattleMage
DeathStroke 8/10!

Juntai
As for Cassandra being afraid of Deathstroke I blame that on DC for nerfing her. And anyway Shiva later defeated Cass in a rematch after training really hard to avenge her earlier loss. And in the final issue of Cassies Batgirl ongoing, Cassie basically stomped her ass.

Omega Vision
bump

Wild Shadow
DS due to attributes more then skill 7/10.. but shiva will give it her best try.

galactusischere
DS is more powerful but Shiva is more skilled IMO. DS wins 7/10.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Deathstroke.

Batgirl > Shiva.
Batgirl is deathly afraid of Deathstroke.

Uh, not *that* afraid, they draw constantly and she's never actually lost. Heck, she's picked a fight with him on occasion.

Come to think of it, I don't remember her ever being afraid of him. In 'Kicking Assassins', she called him pathetic due to how he led Rose around. In Redemption Road, she went after him. In their first fight, she took him on and stalemated him as a favor to Nightwing.

I think both Cassandra and Slade accept that when they fight, it's not the physical side that matters because neither has managed to put the other down.

---

Cassandra's a bit more skilled than Shiva, but on the other hand Shiva's more willing to use highly damaging moves like the leopard blow, which may allow her to do more damage than her daughter does. 7/10 sounds reasonable.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
DS due to attributes more then skill 7/10.. but shiva will give it her best try.
So you don't think DS can beat Captain America but he can beat Shiva?

Wild Shadow
sigh.... ur assuming i am placing shiva on equal footing to cap or superior to him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sigh.... ur assuming i am placing shiva on equal footing to cap or superior to him.
She is superior to Cap and Batman as far as skill is concerned, enough so to make up for their superior stats.

Original Smurph
Why is she superior to Cap and Batman in skill?

For this match, I'd say Deathstroke 6/10, because I place more faith in his endurance than hers.

Wild Shadow
no her skills are high but they sure dont make up for what guys like DS and Caps attributes brings to the table. her beating bats is more arguable but it is just your opinion that you think bats is somewhat equal to Cap not the majority view on this forum. Cass might be somewhat closer then Bats and even she isnt all around equal or as well rounded as Cap.

Q99
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Why is she superior to Cap and Batman in skill?

Batman? She's the one he went to in retraining, and he acknowledges her as a bit better.

The only times he's beaten her is when he's had an edge like a sidekick or her being mind controlled, otherwise he draws or loses.

Basically she's as talented as Batman, but spends all her time on nothing but practicing martial arts and fighting the toughest martial artists she can find, taking the odd break to teach others martial arts. Because of this, her understanding of martial arts is one of the best on Earth and she even sorta has a version of Cassandra's move reading via sheer combat experience, though it's not as good as Cass's.

AsbestosFlaygon
So you don't think DS can beat Captain America but he can beat Shiva?
Yeah, that was kinda odd.

DS is superior to CA in almost all aspects sans stamina.

CA is nothing against someone who could take down the Teen Titans on his own.

Not to mention Slade has better standard equipment than CA.
And probably more cunning and more strategic too.

As for this match, I'd give DS 8/10. His blows are going to quickly incapacitate Shiva if they connect.

Wild Shadow
we were talking about a h2h fight not a weapons fight. aside from that cap has his own insane team lvl and herald feats of his own.. DS isnt the only one with impressive feats. arguable in which aspects Slade would be surperior to DS.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

DS is superior to CA in almost all aspects sans stamina.
Got proof?

Wild Shadow
here i'll back slate feats.. DS his strength show display had him lift a cable that would take 100 men at the time slade was a cyborg and it was an else world story.

DS agility shocked Superman so its better then superman.

DS can see an atom.

DS is so fast that he can stab and trip flash while running at a 100% speed. but it doesnt matter even if he was just running at less then mach 1 speed b/c he can time and analyze with 10% of his brain missing or turned off. thats how smart he is.

DS is super skilled fighter b/c he was in the army and trained and fought lvl 12 fighters in DCU so that makes him a LVL 12 too..

hmm... em i missing something?

oh yeah no one can sneak up on DS b/c he can sense Vibrations and when it does happen it is pis.

DS is sooo strong he can knock down WW... (sarcasm)

AsbestosFlaygon
Stronger:
Carrying the boat rudder on his own that 100 men couldn't lift.

Better HF:
He fully recovered after being "killed" a number of times.

Smarter:
Uses 90% of his brain power.

Battlehammer
Stronger:

Better HF:

Smarter:
Uses 90% of his brain power.
It was not a boat rudder, it was a chain a huge one and it not even cannon.

Recovering from being killed has almost nothing to do with a fight.

Normal Humans uses 100% of there brain.......DS uses 10% less......how is that impressive?

Mindset
Stronger:

Better HF:

Smarter:
Uses 90% of his brain power. Non canon.

Pretty sure Cap came back from getting "killed", anyway, his healing factor wont make that much of a difference in a fight.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Normal Humans uses 100% of there brain.......DS uses 10% less......how is that impressive? lol

Wild Shadow
1) else world cyborg slade.. that feat doesnt count or can be attributed to main DCU Slade. it was an else world.

2) when he dies it takes him a while to revive and he doesnt always recover right away when he does he is insane...

3) slade would be slower handicapped severely either in coordination, memory, response and even automated bio functions... if he only used 90% of his brain.

also even if his mind operated at 9x the average human, Cap's brain is also enhanced as well so their is nothing to prove how much more superior he would be to cap or if they are even. smile

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Normal Humans uses 100% of there brain.......DS uses 10% less......how is that impressive? He outsmarts teams of superhumans despite being mentally retarded. That has to be worth something.

Battlehammer
He outsmarts teams of superhumans despite being mentally retarded. That has to be worth something.
hahahahahahahaha laughing

Wild Shadow
He outsmarts teams of superhumans despite being mentally retarded. That has to be worth something. that is damn right impressive that is why i dont outright dismiss his 90% brain capacity. that is some Rain man bruce lee S$#$ right there. F@#$@# being called an idiot savant.. it should be called Idiot savate(savant)... wink

its dustin hoffman rain man mixed with jet li from unleashed....

autistic fighters guess which is slade.

u0wvyUI4v4E&feature=related

namorsubby
Slade's enhancements will compensate for shiva's superior skill IMO. It's sort of like bats vs shiva, but just subtract a tiny bit of skill and add more strength,speed,stamina, etc........not to mention his incredible meta mind.

SuperiorTech
bump

Magneto1982
Originally posted by Q99
Batman? She's the one he went to in retraining, and he acknowledges her as a bit better.

The only times he's beaten her is when he's had an edge like a sidekick or her being mind controlled, otherwise he draws or loses.

Basically she's as talented as Batman, but spends all her time on nothing but practicing martial arts and fighting the toughest martial artists she can find, taking the odd break to teach others martial arts. Because of this, her understanding of martial arts is one of the best on Earth and she even sorta has a version of Cassandra's move reading via sheer combat experience, though it's not as good as Cass's. http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/Viskari/SB/sb3-16.jpg

When Batman defeated a mind-controlled Lady Shiva in ''Public Enemies,'' is it really considered to be canon?

Back to the topic, I think Deathstroke will would win this match against Lady Shiva, but she is going to put up a hell of a fight.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Magneto1982
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/Viskari/SB/sb3-16.jpg

When Batman defeated a mind-controlled Lady Shiva in ''Public Enemies,'' is it really considered to be canon?

Its canon.

Magneto1982
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Its canon.

Thanks for the clarification!

Q99
It's canon, but easily written off as being a result of the mind-control smile

Many of the villains there weren't exactly fighting as well as normal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.