Best scientific/tech feats in comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
You can use anything from Marvel, DC (Both Pre-Crisis, post crisis), Image, etc...

So...List them!!

iceman24567
Controllers Miracle machine

Prep-Man
meh. i knew you were going to say that. Let's try and use earth stuff here.

BTW, what was that thing you said RIP Hunter used? Seems cool.

iceman24567
It basically froze a point in time and surrounded it by a undetectable force field. Some off the wall tech imo.

AsbestosFlaygon
Joker making Joker Venom using household chemicals

Lex Luthor with an anti-Superman device using orange peel and pen and some stuff I forgot.

tkitna
Dooms time machine was pretty big I thought.

Prep-Man
Time machines are cool, but they aren't very impressive, anymore. Back in the day, Lex Luthor created a time machine, with only the things he had in college. And this was when he was 14 or something. LOL.

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Time machines are cool, but they aren't very impressive, anymore. Back in the day, Lex Luthor created a time machine, with only the things he had in college. And this was when he was 14 or something. LOL.

Pre-crisis feats will always trump current stuff because of silliness like this. There really needs to be separate standards for the two eras.

Zeuodin
The Oan battery. The Cosmic Cubes. Galactus's Ship.

AsbestosFlaygon
Miracle Machine?

Knowsbleed33
How about Reed's Celestial killing gun?

King Kandy
Bah that's nothing. Remember in last planet standing when he invented a device that pwned like 10 abstracts at once?

rotiart
Whatever tech high evolutionary used to make himself into a "god"
adam warlock and doomsday... Creations of science are impressive...
The kree genetically altering their entire race
the divine right equation... tHough not a human creation, staring ata computer screen made you a god
cap bein hit by a magical bullet that whisks him through time

Prep-Man
Originally posted by King Kandy
Bah that's nothing. Remember in last planet standing when he invented a device that pwned like 10 abstracts at once?

Wasn't that an alteranate time line? Not in continuity.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't that an alteranate time line? Not in continuity.

Is in another universe then 616. but i think its still one of their main ones like ultimate and other stuff.

Parmaniac
the wheel

Placidity
Adamantium

xJLxKing
The force field that kept an entire planet save from all harms even Superman's fury. It was used by the Kryptonians on New Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.