Thanos/Superboy Prime vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who wins and Odin is out for the kill?

Omega Vision
Team wins 8/10. Odin couldn't decisively put down Thanos and with SBP added in Odin goes down hard.

gigantos
superboy prime alone could take odin out

The Nuul
Fail thread...

xJLxKing
Team. Both members on Team 1 are pretty close to Odin's level.

Omega Vision
I don't think Odin could take SBP down alone, SBP has frightening resistance to magic.

xJLxKing
True, but his Physical Powers were still strong. Don't forget, if he wants to, he can used red sun radiation and attacks like that.

Though, a better match would be Prime with the Guardian Amp

Omega Vision
Guardian Amped Prime fought an Entity level Monarch, he's beyond Odin IMO.
Don't forget that to depower Prime the two Supermen had to pull him through the core of a red sun. If he has his Anti-Monitor Armor a little red sunlight isn't going to slow him down.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Guardian Amped Prime fought an Entity level Monarch, he's beyond Odin IMO.
Don't forget that to depower Prime the two Supermen had to pull him through the core of a red sun. If he has his Anti-Monitor Armor a little red sunlight isn't going to slow him down.
He can create Stars as well sad

Mrblonde
Odin's out for the kill he wins.

Bouboumaster
Team

gogogadgetgo
Odin

KharmaDog
I guess being a God just doesn't mean as much as it used to.

I do't know alot about the marvel version of Odin, but I would think that with the Odin Force, Odin should be able to defeat them by molecular manipulation.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Kris Blaze
I'd like to see Prime try and mess with Odin. Allfather would eat him for dinner.

The guy who one-shots heralds with ease versus the guy who fights Superman on an even footing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'd like to see Prime try and mess with Odin. Allfather would eat him for dinner.

The guy who one-shots heralds with ease versus the guy who fights Superman on an even footing. Odin does beat Prime all day, but let's not pretend Superman has a chance against Prime. The guy has easily fought him, gl's, ion, sc's, the Am, and then guardians before all right after the other.

iceman24567
Prime solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime solos How so?

iceman24567
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I guess being a God just doesn't mean as much as it used to.

I do't know alot about the marvel version of Odin, but I would think that with the Odin Force, Odin should be able to defeat them by molecular manipulation. It might work on Prime but not Thanos.

Naija boy
Odin.

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime solos

hoover

iceman24567
Please troll not even a comment about the fight? Typical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.