How strong are Morrison Monitors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Are they Skyfathers or are they higher than that? I'm not sure how much info has been given but from what I've seen they were pretty powerful, Solomon seemed to be at least within the power class of Darkseid.

The Nuul
Questions thread.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are they Skyfathers or are they higher than that? I'm not sure how much info has been given but from what I've seen they were pretty powerful, Solomon seemed to be at least within the power class of Darkseid.
Very powerful.
Depending on the version. Some can survive a universal explosion. Others viewed GL rings as toys, and their guns were able to vaporise it's construct like paper. Their attack can kill someone like Flash with a hit. Their guns are strong and can be charged. They can stop time, and they can even hold bleed. With it, they can't die.

In addition, they can become even more powerful Something to the same level as Mandrakk given a specific time to eat stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.