Battle of the Amalgams....Super Hulk vs The Mighty Shaw vs The JuggerNova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
It's the battle of the Amalgams. Thor and Sebastian Shaw combine to become The Mighty Shaw. Superman and the Hulk combine to become Super Hulk. Nova Prime Combines with Current Juggernaut to become Juggernova. Who wins?

CosmicComet
Not familiar with Nova, although he looks very cool. Feats please?

galactusischere
Juggernova 6/10

dmills
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Not familiar with Nova, although he looks very cool. Feats please?

Here you go.
Nova Respect thread

CosmicComet
*reads through* Wow.

Well then. Juggernova stomps I guess?

BTW how would Nova fare against Surfer at their bests?

Survivor19
Well, Surfer will stomp

dmills
*reads through* Wow.

Well then. Juggernova stomps I guess?

BTW how would Nova fare against Surfer at their bests? Well the common opinion around here is that Surfer stomps. This is based on a little skirmish that they had in Nova issue 14. But in reality neither one was able to do much damage to the other, nor were they really trying. But FIS leads some people to make more out of it then what really occured.

The Surfer has shown more power to date. Nova has had his full power inhibited by the WorldMind in order to keep him from going insane with the full power of the Nova Force.

Nova going insane with the FULL power of the Nova Force

The World Mind placing Neural inhibitors in Nova's mind to control the power.

CosmicComet
FIS is what? I know CIS and PIS.

And did Surfer get an upgrade currently or anything? Looking through the Respect threads Nova basically stalemated classic Thor, the same classic Thor who whooped Surfer. I know A>B>C logic doesn't always work but in this case it should I think.

How recently did they scuffle? Was it before or after Nova curbstomped friggin Drax of all people? I don't know, just reading through it seems to me that Nova should be able to handle Surfer with ease, at least if he makes it a slugfest.

dmills
FIS is what? I know CIS and PIS.

Fanboy Induced Stupidity. When a fanboy of a particular character either willingly ignores obvious PIS or CIS in favor of a particular character, exaggerates or obfuscates certain plots/feats/events or takes a generally myopic point of view regarding a character, event or storyline.

There are those on this board that would say he received an upgrade during the Annihilation event, but I can find no specific mention of that taking place. So again I would have to attribute it to FIS more then anything.

Nova is much more powerful now then he was back then, BUT, he is not written to use his various abilities as resourcefully as he did back then so it's kind of a trade off.

Before. But to be fair Drax isn't as powerful now as he was years ago.

dmills
JuggerNova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.