Norman Osborn vs. General Sam Lane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
They both get access to all of their resources, Osborn as director of H.A.M.M.E.R. and Lane as leader of project 7734, they each have a year of prep.

Who wins in all-out war between them?

Omega Vision
Sam Lane's ace in the hole is Lex Luthor and Brainiac, I'm not sure what else he has but that alone should make this an interesting battle.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sam Lane's ace in the hole is Lex Luthor and Brainiac, I'm not sure what else he has but that alone should make this an interesting battle.

He has Metallo, Reactron, Mirabai and the resources of her magical dimension, suits that can give someone Kryptonian - level abilities, Atlas, Parasite, the science police and anti-Kryptonian squads, etc.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He has Metallo, Reactron, Mirabai and the resources of her magical dimension, suits that can give someone Kryptonian - level abilities, Atlas, Parasite, the science police and anti-Kryptonian squads, etc.

Yeah, but Norman has the unkillable Bullseye-match that.

Survivor19
He also have self-resurrecting Sentry.

Prep-Man
Lane has far too many weapons. Brainiac alone is too much for Osborn and his crew.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lane has far too many weapons. Brainiac alone is too much for Osborn and his crew.

BUUUUUTTTTTT-Bullseye is unkillable. Lane's crew may put Bulleseye down, but you can bet you bottom dollar, he will be unscathed in the next panel-like a warner bros cartoon character, despite not officially having a HF. The rest of the Dark Avengers won't even have to lift a finger.

Omega Vision
Does Sam Lane have access to Doomsday here? I'm pretty sure he had Doomsday in his control at one point.

iceman24567
Lex currently has Doomsday I think. Lane actually gets shit done.

Prep-Man
Yep, Doomsday slaughters Osborn's team. It took an army of Kryptonians to put it down.

Omega Vision
But Bullseye can kill Doomsday right? laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.