Photon vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
In this heavyweight bout, who will come out as the victor? Genis-Vell or Norin Radd?

galactusischere
Silver Surfer

CosmicComet
Photon is beastly. Photon takes this.

id369
Originally posted by galactusischere
Silver Surfer

Why would the Surfer win?

guy222
Photon

galactusischere
Originally posted by id369
Why would the Surfer win?

because Galactus amped him up?

id369
B.U.M.P.

AsbestosFlaygon
Photon Genis.
Isn't he like a stronger Insane Genis?

kgkg
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Isn't he like a stronger Insane Genis? No.

id369
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Photon Genis.
Isn't he like a stronger Insane Genis? In terms of relative power, there is absolutely no difference. Photon or Insane Genis are equally powerful. But I can see why, some members would think Photon is superior.

kgkg
Originally posted by id369
But I can see why, some members would think Photon is superior. ?

id369
Originally posted by kgkg
?
The explanation behind Genis as Photon is a bit convoluted. But here goes.

When Genis was in his embryonic cacoon like state, Zemo by mistake drew matter from the Big Bang. Consequently upon recovering (now Photon), Genis draws sustenance from the past and future.

So yeah, Photon is pumped with Big Bang Energy/Matter. And every breath draws sustenance from the past and future.

kgkg

id369

kgkg

id369
Weren't you trying to prove this ?

What I'm saying is that these members were wrong in thinking that. < that is all>

In terms of relative power, there is absolutely no difference. Photon or Insane Genis are equally powerful. But I can see why , some members would think Photon is superior.

It seems your recollection, and quote for that matter is missing a part of my post. So I highlighted for ya.

kgkg
So I'm trying to argue for nothing.

kgkg
Anyway Photon should win.

id369
So I'm trying to argue for nothing.

Pretty much.crackers

Naija boy
Hmm, just to liven this thread up i will play devils advocate and say surfer wins. stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Surfer

Mindset
loses

King Kandy
Photon wins, he is even stronger than insane genis.

Naija boy
Originally posted by King Kandy
Photon wins, he is even stronger than insane genis.

He really didnt show this though.

King Kandy
Yeah, he wasn't really written to his full potential at the time. So he didn't get many feats to use, but he is theoretically stronger.

id369

KuRuPT Thanosi
But Insane accomplished feats that Photon never has....

id369

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.