Solomon Grundy vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Solomon Grundy (The dumb version that Superman couldn't handle)

Big, lumbering, Terribly strong and durable. He took on the whole JLA in this form.

vs

Thing

Ben Grimm at his best. Heck I'd even go Spiky Thing to give him a boost in this one, so let's go with that.

Setting is in the middle of a major city with lots of stuff to break and throw at one another. (Chicago-sized or better).

CosmicComet
Ummm Grundy stomps?

Juntai
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
The dumb version that Superman couldn't handle That tells you everything you need to know about this matchup.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Solomon Grundy (The dumb version that Superman couldn't handle)

Big, lumbering, Terribly strong and durable. He took on the whole JLA in this form.

vs

Thing

Ben Grimm at his best. Heck I'd even go Spiky Thing to give him a boost in this one, so let's go with that.

Setting is in the middle of a major city with lots of stuff to break and throw at one another. (Chicago-sized or better).

grundy stomps any thing.

D-Block
Originally posted by Juntai
That tells you everything you need to know about this matchup.

Pretty much.

Knowsbleed33
Thing gets trashed.

guy222
poor ben

Mshinu
Ben is reduced to a heap of orange pebbles

BUSTER1
If Supes couldn't handle the version of Grundy that is on this thread the, much as I like Ben he is toast.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mshinu
Ben is reduced to a heap of orange pebbles

http://www.missweddings.com.au/gallery/gallery_centrepieces_filleres_clip_image026.jpg

Originally posted by BUSTER1
If Supes couldn't handle the version of Grundy that is on this thread the, much as I like Ben he is toast.

http://www.hookplayers.co.uk/Web/HookPlayers/Res/Image/General/toast_slices.jpg

The Nuul
Poor Ben.

D_Dude1210
Give Ben the Power Gem and this fight becomes interesting. smile

The Nuul
Unmmmm...no, u dont have a clue what the power gem does....do you?

xJLxKing
Maybe he meant to say if he is allowed to use the PG, then it would be better. Remember, it takes a lot of skills to master it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
That tells you everything you need to know about this matchup. i concur

the OP killed his own thread

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
grundy stomps any thing. well... almost anything, at least. stick out tongue

vansonbee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i concur

the OP killed his own thread laughing out loud

Solomon Grundy takes the majority here, unless Thing BFR Grundy.

StiltmanFTW
Terrible spite.

Omega Vision
There are very few incarnations of Grundy that wouldn't beat the Thing but this version and the business suit wearing smart Grundy versions shitstomp the Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.