Super-powered football teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Not counting cosmic beings and Gods (Thor and Herc still count, just not guys like Odin and Darkseid) who would you construct a football team from? For instance my defensive line would be made up of guys like Doomsday, Hulk, Thing, and the General while Superman would be the Quarterback, Flash the punt return and Juggernaut as the Center.

Spire
11 Supermanz.

Placidity
10 Juggernauts

1 Flash

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut as QB, instant QB sneak touchdown every time.

Knowsbleed33
I'd have a complete line of Juggernauts both offense and defense, Supes would be my QB and Flash would be my WR/RB/Punt returner.

galactusischere
5 flashes and 5 juggs

psycho gundam
sasquatch should be a QB. walter was a sick football player in his collage career, plus his throwing accuracy and knowledge of the dynamics of football plays would be a major asset.

sasquatch must have an insane arm.

Endless Mike
Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, etc.

Placidity
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, etc.

NC maybe, but Flash might get him on the get go before he can TP.

Multiple Man just dies.

Placidity
Hey I got one...

Kitty Pryde smile

Edit: Martian Manhunter would be better. He can turn intangible and invisible, but can also read their mind and work out their plans. Telepathic team coordination also helps.

Omega Vision
Martian Manhunter would be the ultimate football player come to think of it. super-strong, can turn intangible, can take a hit, and he can coordinate everyone.

K-Dog
Gotta have a speedster at center and quarterback both or a fast defender could swipe the ball as soon as it is being snapped or from the QB as he is handing it off. So let's put Superman at QB and Gladiator at Center. Juggernaut is fullback. Flash at wide receiver. Kitty Pride at halfback. She will be 100X what Martian Manhunter will do cuz she can also make the ball intangible--gotta have that or a faster stronger guy can take it.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by K-Dog
Gotta have a speedster at center and quarterback both or a fast defender could swipe the ball as soon as it is being snapped or from the QB as he is handing it off. So let's put Superman at QB and Gladiator at Center. Juggernaut is fullback. Flash at wide receiver. Kitty Pride at halfback. She will be 100X what Martian Manhunter will do cuz she can also make the ball intangible--gotta have that or a faster stronger guy can take it.
Making the ball intangible would be cheating.

ColossusGrundy
Hal Jordan at WR, he's never miss a pass when making like a fishing net to catch it.

golem370
Good people
Terrax
Reptyle Prime
Harald Jaekelsson
Atlas
Thanos coach

Omega Vision
Originally posted by golem370
Good people
Terrax
Reptyle Prime
Harald Jaekelsson
Atlas
Thanos coach
Booster Gold, I'm pretty sure he was an actual football star before he went back in time to become a superhero.

golem370
Atlas weights 220,000lbs

The Nuul
6 Superman

1 Amazo

1 Juggernaut

1 Blink

1 Flash

1 Black Flash

Charles X and Thanos as Coach.

Warlord
11 wally wests....wink

rotiart
All flashes. It doesn't matter if you offensive or densive line is juggernaught. Flash moves faster than you can perceive and punches the ball loose every time with ten of em. And while juggernaught could charge downfield.. During the handoff flash could intercet yhe ball every time or the throw... Etc

kgkg
Originally posted by Warlord
11 wally wests....wink

PRAYERRUN
ok, I'll make Batman the coach, The Thing the runningback, The Flash and Quicksilver as the recievers and punt returners, Superman as the quarterback, and Hulk(professor), Juggernaut, Doomsday and Strong Guy as the linebackers. Black Bolt would be the center.

Lord Feron
Martian Manhunter QB

then throw in... Hyperion, Supes, Flash, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer, Sodam Yat,

Hewhoknowsall
Head Coach: Reed, who uses a super advanced nano-reader thingy to read the other coach's mind, or Professor X

QB: Superman, cause he's superman
RB: Juggernaut, he just runs to the other side and nobody could stop him
WRs: Flash due to his speeds and Silver Surfer, none others needed
TEs: Doesn't matter, just pick random ones...
Offensive linemen: Hulk, Plastic Man, Blob, etc.

Defense:

Have Reed use a cloning device to clone a bunch of Juggernauts for Defensive Linemen, and then clone Flashes and Silver Surfers for the safeties and such.

Special Teams:

Just clone Juggernauts, Flashes and Silver Surfers

This team would cream the 07-08 Patriots for sure.

Black bolt z
All I need is Superman as QB and Flash as offence man(I don't know the official terms)and a bunch of muscle people for defence.

Parmaniac
The Spot, Blink, Flash, Juggernaut, Superman

Black bolt z
Come to think of it a team of flash's would be best.He could just run through the people(he can run through solid objects right?)and then no one could catch him.I'd have Wyatt Wingfoot as QB cuz he already plays football.

Parmaniac
All Speedsters and the Spot, Spot directly opens 2 spot holes and the speedsters run throug it

rader
Well obviously, you'll get prep time, so Doom solos

Black bolt z
So doom can throw the ball,defend himself from the other players and catch the ball at the same time?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So doom can throw the ball,defend himself from the other players and catch the ball at the same time?
He builds a time machine and goes back to change the rules, thus turning football into Doomball.

Colossus-Big C
flash as wide reciever
juggernaut as center(gaurding me)
hulk ,rhino,blob, strong guy as offensive line
colossus as tight end

rader
The better question would be who wins at Calvin Ball.

Enyalus
The Kingdom Gog and Genis-Vell.

Coached by Kang the Conqueror.

My team > anyone else's.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Kingdom Gog and Genis-Vell.

Coached by Kang the Conqueror.

My team > anyone else's.
Not Quan's team. He has Thanos! mad

stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Thanos would make a beast coach.He could biologically enchance everyone on his team like he did to himself and Gamora.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not Quan's team. He has Thanos! mad
As a coach.

My team can field like 400+ players and get away with it because if they try to flag us for too many men on the field, we get to claim we've only got two actual guys.

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sasquatch should be a QB. walter was a sick football player in his collage career, plus his throwing accuracy and knowledge of the dynamics of football plays would be a major asset.

sasquatch must have an insane arm.

Yeah he actually played for the Green Bay Packers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.