Master Chief vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Master Chief vs Solid Snake
In a crossover between Metal Gear and Halo which one if this characters would kill the other.

Nemesis X
Don't you ever search before you make these threads?

Phanteros
This is so not done before.

sarcasm

iChaos
Spite?

LogicalStudy
We all already know Snake dominates, haha
>_>

Sin_Volvagia
Snake distracts Chief with a Playboy magazine and then strangles him from behind. He then takes a picture of the corpse and mails it to the Covenant, which causes them to burst in laughter.

iChaos
LMAO

NemeBro
Snake defeats him using superior H2H combat.

StyleTime
Let's not undercut Chief here.

Snake will need to use his headband in conjuction with his h2h skills to win.

NemeBro
And maybe the ol' reacharound that he uses to subdue Otacon.

Zack Fair
A Volgin nutgrab is all it takes.

Silly Goose
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Snake distracts Chief with a Playboy magazine and then strangles him from behind. He then takes a picture of the corpse and mails it to the Covenant, which causes them to burst in laughter.

Two problems with that.
1. Spartans has had their sexuality removed to my memory. They do not get sexually aroused or something like that. A PlayBoy magazine would not face Chief.

2. If Snake were to try strangle Master Chief from behind, somehow all I can picture in front of me is Snake hanging around Master Chief's neck struggling while Master Chief is standing there, waiting for him to tire.

NemeBro
There isn't a living thing Snake cannot strangle.

LLLLLink
LMAO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.