Justice League vs WWH with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
WWHulk

vs

Superman- can only use heat vision and super breath
Wonderwoman- can only use lasso
Green Lantern Kyle and Hal- can only create sheilds
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Red Tornado

who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
WWHulk

vs

Should be enough right?

psycho gundam
define "shields".

batdude123
WWHulk

vs

Plastic Man
Aquaman
Red Tornado

who wins?

laughing out loud

vansonbee
This ain't Hulk comic, so team takes it. messed

Omega Vision
Red Tornado ripped Solomon Grundy apart didn't he? Also a shield can be a lot of things. They could use their shields to strike hulk. I'd think that WW just has to lasso Hulk while Superman lobotomizes him with his HV.

Knowsbleed33
Lots of bfr options.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by psycho gundam
define "shields".
defensive sheilds

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Lots of bfr options.
no bfr

galactusischere
no bfr
still spite, what the hell is he going to do about Plastic man?

Badabing
WWHulk

vs

Plastic Man
Aquaman
Red Tornado

who wins? wtfawe

iceman24567
Plasticman wraps him up while AC punches the hell out of him.

Master Court
This is trippy, but fun!

WW could lasso Hulk and tie the other end to Red Tornado, and then he could create a cyclone and spin Hulk around, stopping every so often to let Hulk smash into something.

Plastic Man could wrap himself around Hulk and a GL shield, kinda like strapping Hulk down. And then WW could lasso Superman and use him like a wrecking ball.

Supes could HV Hulk's heart out, and GL could create a shield in the wound so it can't heal up.

But Supes HV lobotomizing Hulk would be too brief to be useful. Supes HV would be put to much better use if he HV'd Hulk's knees or eyes or something to disable Hulk.

Placidity
Originally posted by Master Court

But Supes HV lobotomizing Hulk would be too brief to be useful. Supes HV would be put to much better use if he HV'd Hulk's knees or eyes or something to disable Hulk.

What if Superman melted away Hulk's skull, and GL pulled his brains out. When Hulk regenerates, would he even remember what the hell is going on?

DarkOdin
This is trippy, but fun!

WW could lasso Hulk and tie the other end to Red Tornado, and then he could create a cyclone and spin Hulk around, stopping every so often to let Hulk smash into something.

Plastic Man could wrap himself around Hulk and a GL shield, kinda like strapping Hulk down. And then WW could lasso Superman and use him like a wrecking ball.

Supes could HV Hulk's heart out, and GL could create a shield in the wound so it can't heal up.

But Supes HV lobotomizing Hulk would be too brief to be useful. Supes HV would be put to much better use if he HV'd Hulk's knees or eyes or something to disable Hulk. thumb up the only thing that might back fire is plastic man. Reed did something similar and
hulk suck him inside his stomach

The Pict

There's no defined limit to Superman's HV. It has burned hotter than a star IIRC. He could beat WWH with that, IMO, not just put him on his knees.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
thumb up the only thing that might back fire is plastic man. Reed did something similar and
hulk suck him inside his stomach

There's a big difference between Plastic Man and Reed.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Pict

There's a big difference between Plastic Man and Reed. So how would plastic man resist getting sucked into Hulk's stomach ?????

Placidity
By farting.

Warlord
^ pure awsomeness

jasofisc
Originally posted by galactusischere
still spite, what the hell is he going to do about Plastic man?
what doomsday did

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Placidity
By farting.

So Reed Richards can't fart?

jasofisc
Originally posted by iceman24567
Plasticman wraps him up while AC punches the hell out of him.

which would do nothing have you seen WWH

jasofisc
This is trippy, but fun!

if everything you said went off without a problem hulk would heal from it in about a 1 min.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Red Tornado ripped Solomon Grundy apart didn't he? Also a shield can be a lot of things. They could use their shields to strike hulk. I'd think that WW just has to lasso Hulk while Superman lobotomizes him with his HV.

that grundy's durability is much much less then WWH. and the lobotomization would heal and hulk would be fine.

jasofisc
What if Superman melted away Hulk's skull, and GL pulled his brains out. When Hulk regenerates, would he even remember what the hell is going on?
maybe not but that is out of character for superman and GL sooooo that argument can't be use and your assuming that WWH is just standing their.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jasofisc
if everything you said went off without a problem hulk would heal from it in about a 1 min.

What does Hulk do when he's lasso'd.

jasofisc
Originally posted by The Pict
There's no defined limit to Superman's HV. It has burned hotter than a star IIRC. He could beat WWH with that, IMO, not just put him on his knees.

There's a big difference between Plastic Man and Reed.

their not defined limit to hulks HV or durability that doesn't mean their's not one. also i didn't realize blood lust was one. oh wait it's not. (just a note)As far as superman's HV being hotter then the sun if he used that kind of heat on earth (which the scan that those words are taken from was when supes was on earth) then wouldn't he ignite the atmostphire?

jasofisc
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What does Hulk do when he's lasso'd.

i'm not sure what the deal with the lasso is anymore. I thought it was unbreakable, and if you got insnared that you would be helpless and under WW control. yet that's not what happened when it was on superboy prime, also bizzaro broke it. so to answer your question i'm not sure.

Placidity
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So Reed Richards can't fart?

He can't fart at will.

DarkOdin
By farting. laughing Well i am sure that leave a bad taste in Hulks mouth. I guess if he did this WWh might BFR himself to go brush his teeth

ColossusGrundy
PLastic man solos

jasofisc
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
PLastic man solos

show me one time plastic has soloed a top tier character.

Kris Blaze
show me one time plastic has soloed a top tier character.

He pretty much beat Fernus no expression

iceman24567
which would do nothing have you seen WWH Yes his durability was good enough that he could take 100's of punches from AC without being hurt? I don't think so since Plasticman can hold him for as long as he wants it would just take time for AC to drop him.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He pretty much beat Fernus no expression

not by himself, anyone else

jasofisc
Yes his durability was good enough that he could take 100's of punches from AC without being hurt? I don't think so since Plasticman can hold him for as long as he wants it would just take time for AC to drop him.

ac would drop from being to tired before hulk would even be worried

iceman24567
I highly doubt that no expression

-Pr-
that grundy's durability is much much less then WWH. and the lobotomization would heal and hulk would be fine.

based on what? hulk's hf was pretty nice, but his durability? not so much.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
based on what? hulk's hf was pretty nice, but his durability? not so much. thumb up

DarkOdin
based on what? hulk's hf was pretty nice, but his durability? not so much. Well his durability was higher then savage Hulk but it is hard to so how much higher maybe just a notch above savage hulk judging by the Wolverine WWH battle you know the whole harder to cut remarks

-Pr-
Well his durability was higher then savage Hulk but it is hard to so how much higher maybe just a notch above savage hulk judging by the Wolverine WWH battle you know the whole harder to cut remarks

he was still being cut by wolverine, stabbed by warpath etc.

DarkOdin
he was still being cut by wolverine, stabbed by warpath etc. Agreed just saying his durability was higher then his Savage version not leaps and bound higher but it was higher.

-Pr-
Agreed just saying his durability was higher then his Savage version not leaps and bound higher but it was higher.

oh, definitely.

Master Court
On a side note, the adamantium and vibranium are the only things that cut Hulk. Actually, they're the only things to have ever cut Hulk, really. Give or take. It's kinda like a weakness. Like, no matter how powerful Supeman got, he was always vulnerable to kryptonite. Except what's-his-face.

But we can't judge WWHulk's durability based on just a few moments where his well known lacking piercing resistance failed him. But his blunt durability tanked shots from Colossus and Thing. He ate shots from Sentry in stride. And take the Hercules fight. Hercules did really well, but that was about skill, not power. Now, I know the HF is what cleaned Hulk up by the end, but the point is that Hulk took everything and didn't really budge much. His blunt durability, besides a little nose-bleed here and there, was off the chizain. I doubt Red Tornado could recreate the Grundy rip with WWHulk.

And the Supes HV thing, well, he would have to keep a constant line of sight into Hulk's eyes to do it proper. That'd be pretty hard. Not to compare HV's here, but Glad's didn't do so well against Hulk, and his HV is also said to burn hotter than the hottest star. That pretty much trumps even the core of the Sun, considering there are stars whose surfaces alone are hotter then the inner layers of the Sun, and of course the Sun itself is a star. I'm not saying Supes couldn't blast him, I'm just saying it'd be difficult, and if Hulk was moving around then chances are he would be healing up the damage as it happened. Unlike when Hulk was tanking Glad's HV where he just kept walking forward like a dumbass. As long as Hulk prevents the HV from being focused on one point for too long, he can pretty much fight through it.

But! That's where Plastic Man comes in, mi amigos. He straps Hulk's ass down to a GL shield and Supes can just go "BREEEEEE-FOOOOOSH!!!!".

Endless Mike
Superman uses his breath to blast Hulk into space

DarkOdin
On a side note, the adamantium and vibranium are the only things that cut Hulk. Actually, they're the only things to have ever cut Hulk, really. Not true Skaar impaled Daddy with WWH sword and Rulk impaled him with a trident i am sure there is more i not thinking of

Slaanesh
Hal will beat WWH using only shield..

Knowsbleed33
WWH's durability was pretty crappy.

Kris Blaze
Regular steel cut Hulk's throat in Nightmerica.

jasofisc
based on what? hulk's hf was pretty nice, but his durability? not so much.

and grundy was ripped into bits by an F-5 tornato (according to Red Tornato) while WWh surived a blast that riped a chunck out of the moon the size of road island. so ripped away by a tornato or being in one piece after a blast that riped a chunck the size of road island out of the moon.

jasofisc
he was still being cut by wolverine, stabbed by warpath etc.

unlike grundy ripped apart by wind (note wolverine's blades have cut open thanos and warpath's blades were vibraiaom) apart of durriblity is a healing factor.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superman uses his breath to blast Hulk into space

please state a time where superman has done this. also all WWH hulk has to do is grab a hold of the bed rock of where ever he's at.

jasofisc
Not true Skaar impaled Daddy with WWH sword and Rulk impaled him with a trident i am sure there is more i not thinking of

aren't both metals about the same density as atomanium??? those shield his warbond used repeled atomantium bulets.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Hal will beat WWH using only shield..

how will he do that by using only defensive sheilds? even hall has stated that his constructs aren't indestructble so he's not just going to capture him.

jasofisc
WWH's durability was pretty crappy.
are you only counting the duriblity of his skin or the whole package which includes his Healing factor.

jasofisc

so all those times bullets just bounced off of him we're not counting huh.

vansonbee
and grundy was ripped into bits by an F-5 tornato (according to Red Tornato) while WWh surived a blast that riped a chunck out of the moon the size of road island. so ripped away by a tornato or being in one piece after a blast that riped a chunck the size of road island out of the moon. It was quick vibrating steel btw stick out tongue

jasofisc
so nobody has come us with how this justice league and do anything in character with thier limitations that will take WWH down, at least nothing that is supported. (with the possible exception of WW laso) however their are tons of thing WWh can do towards these guys. he can rip apart Plastic man (like doomsday did) or just jump somewhere to find liquid nitrogen (WWH isn't stupid) or swollow him (like he did to reed) punch WW and supes into putty both of them have been knocked out by brute force and supes apears to be in the process of being depowered. red tornato can be ripped apart pretty easly, and Hal if he can just make defensive sheilds then he's done fore. those shield have been and can be destroyed.

jasofisc
Originally posted by vansonbee
It was quick vibrating steel btw stick out tongue

did you quote the wrong thing?

Knowsbleed33
are you only counting the duriblity of his skin or the whole package which includes his Healing factor.

Healing Factor and Durability are two seperate things.

jasofisc
Healing Factor and Durability are two seperate things.

marvel includes both in their stats under durablility

but if your saying your only including the durriblity of his skin then i understand where your coming from

Parmaniac
Not true Skaar impaled Daddy with WWH sword and Rulk impaled him with a trident i am sure there is more i not thinking of

plus the first Wolverine Hulk encounter, Wolverine cutted Hulk also and at that point he had steel claws IIRC

jasofisc
Originally posted by Parmaniac
plus the first Wolverine Hulk encounter, Wolverine cutted Hulk also and at that point he had steel claws IIRC

oh please where is it stated that he had steel claws?????? and in the orgnal comic he didn't cut him. Also as i explained before the metal they use on skaar resisted adamantium bulets and the trident is a simlar hardness to adamantium as well. as far as the nightmere thing every character has bad crap showings. superman has been knocked out by a gas station before are we still using that.

DarkOdin
oh please where is it stated that he had steel claws?????? and in the orgnal comic he didn't cut him. Also as i explained before the metal they use on skaar resisted adamantium bulets and the trident is a simlar hardness to adamantium as well. as far as the nightmere thing every character has bad crap showings. superman has been knocked out by a gas station before are we still using that. There is alway the tree Thor shoved into hulk's back

Also where was it stated the the trident is almost as hard as Adamanitum

iceman24567
Rip apart Plasticman like Doomsday? no expression

-Pr-
and grundy was ripped into bits by an F-5 tornato (according to Red Tornato) while WWh surived a blast that riped a chunck out of the moon the size of road island. so ripped away by a tornato or being in one piece after a blast that riped a chunck the size of road island out of the moon.

an f-5 tornado being shoved down his throat by a being who is actual living air.

not any normal tornado.

psycho gundam
^ it's definitely more dangerous in the body (obviously), but being "f-5" means that the air was only traveling +/- a couple hundred miles per hour. erm grundy's durability isn't close to hulk's.

Kris Blaze
so all those times bullets just bounced off of him we're not counting huh.

Well that's a pretty stupid post.

Hulk's durability depends on how angry he is. So naturally there's no reason to discredit anything.

-Pr-
^ it's definitely more dangerous in the body (obviously), but being "f-5" means that the air was only traveling +/- a couple hundred miles per hour. erm grundy's durability isn't close to hulk's.

it's more than a couple, in fairness. and in close quarters.

wasn't saying it's as high as hulk's but it was still impressive, and remember: this was an injured, messed up red tornado. if he can pull an f-5 in THAT state, who knows what he can do at full strength.

psycho gundam
F-over 9000

-Pr-
F-over 9000

laughing out loud

jasofisc
There is alway the tree Thor shoved into hulk's back

Also where was it stated the the trident is almost as hard as Adamanitum

mainly a guess because no matter what it's hit it's never broke. it just seems like a big deal. in both cases they were shoved by very very strong people

jasofisc
Rip apart Plasticman like Doomsday? no expression

it's in the doomsday wars

jasofisc
an f-5 tornado being shoved down his throat by a being who is actual living air.

not any normal tornado.

funny because red was quoting what happens during each tornado on the F scale so maybe your a little bias and not just reading what's there

jasofisc
Well that's a pretty stupid post.

Hulk's durability depends on how angry he is. So naturally there's no reason to discredit anything.

yeah but hasn't buelts bounced off when he was relatively calm?

jasofisc
it's more than a couple, in fairness. and in close quarters.

wasn't saying it's as high as hulk's but it was still impressive, and remember: this was an injured, messed up red tornado. if he can pull an f-5 in THAT state, who knows what he can do at full strength.

thought you were saying that because red ripped apart grundy that he would rip apart the hulk.

Kris Blaze
yeah but hasn't buelts bounced off when he was relatively calm?

Like you just said, calm is relative.

A calm Hulk does not exist.

jasofisc
Like you just said, calm is relative.

A calm Hulk does not exist.

your right so what state was he in when he was cut by steel???

Nestical
Originally posted by Badabing
wtfawe

laughing

Master Court

Top-tiers can do it, sure. But when you consider the fact that Superman, Thor, Gladiator, Darkseid, Hercules, and other top-tiers have been bloodied just by fists and sometimes seem to get damaged by being tossed around hard enough, it doesn't really make a difference that top-tiers can cut Hulk with something sharp enough.

My point was that the only thing that low-tiers and normal people can harm Hulk with(non-PIS) is adamantium and vibranium. With 99% of Hulk's history showing him tanking canon shells and missiles, the occasional steel cut shouldn't count at all. My point was that adamantium and vibranium are mostly the only things that can cut Hulk, non-PIS.

Incidentally, where did they say what the trident was made of?

So, anyway, the only people in this thread that could KO Hulk with H2H are being handicapped. And they're also the only people that should be strong enough to penetrate Hulk with average objects(if indeed Hulk ever has been pierced without special circumstances).

-Pr-
thought you were saying that because red ripped apart grundy that he would rip apart the hulk.

considering we havent seen a full powered Tornado, i doubt we can definitively answer one way or another...

Sasaraixx
i'm not sure what the deal with the lasso is anymore. I thought it was unbreakable, and if you got insnared that you would be helpless and under WW control. yet that's not what happened when it was on superboy prime, also bizzaro broke it. so to answer your question i'm not sure.

It is unbreakable, except when it's not. I think Bizzaro was able to break the lasso not because of strength but because his messed up mind was unable to differentiate truth from falsehood, so truth had no meaning for him, and thus no power over him. Unless you can say the same for Hulk or you think he has the ability to alter truth like QoF, he isn't doing anything to the lasso.

I'd need to see scans for the SPB incident though.

-Pr-
i thought bizarro broke it in trinity, and i thought that wasnt canon?

Sasaraixx

No, you're right. That was just the reasoning behind why he could do it. It was pretty lame stick out tongue

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
It is unbreakable, except when it's not. I think Bizzaro was able to break the lasso not because of strength but because his messed up mind was unable to differentiate truth from falsehood, so truth had no meaning for him, and thus no power over him. Unless you can say the same for Hulk or you think he has the ability to alter truth like QoF, he isn't doing anything to the lasso.

QOF is high end reality manipulator. She actually changes what truth is. Bizaro broke the lasso in trinity. That wasn't part of the regular dcu.

-Pr-
No, you're right. That was just the reasoning behind why he could do it. It was pretty lame stick out tongue

oh, lol...

jasofisc

that's makes since about it's unbreakablity maybe doesn't really fit with the comic but makes since.

for the SPB thing it just when the heros are fighting him during the SC wonder woman and wonder girl double laso him and smash him into a car he was able to just shug off the lasos. I thought a person had to obey wonder woman but i guess not.

jasofisc

yeap it was trinity didn't know that wasn't cannon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.