Punisher vs. Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Punisher has all the gear he had when he prepped to fight the hood.

psycho gundam
no

Trackz
haha

Deadline
I still haven't read it yet, but I know that Punisher was in a sorry state before he fought Daken.

BruceSkywalker
which daken is being talked about here..the one that beat up skaar or the one that got beat up by his own team in a previous issue of dark wolverine

Parmaniac
With the complete DR Arsenal he takes Daken, in Dark Reign - The List - Punisher he was wounded, exhausted and had almost nothing of his arsenal left

Trackz
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
which daken is being talked about here..the one that beat up skaar or the one that got beat up by his own team in a previous issue of dark wolverine hasn't he been manipulating his team? I'm pretty sure he threw a couple of fights against bullseye.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Trackz
hasn't he been manipulating his team? I'm pretty sure he threw a couple of fights against bullseye.

i am not really sure, in the issue i'm talking about daken gets beaten to a bloody mess and he doesn't use his pheronome(sp?) ability nor does his hf kick in

Trackz
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i am not really sure, in the issue i'm talking about daken gets beaten to a bloody mess and he doesn't use his pheronome(sp?) ability nor does his hf kick in he was probably throwing the fight...but his healing factor doesn't seem as good as others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.