ODST Squad vs Delta Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://gearsofwar.neoseeker.com/w/i/gearsofwar/1/19/Gow-team.jpg vs http://www.mooki.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/halo-3-odst-logo.jpg

They get their respective satandard equipment, set in the capital wasteland(fallout 3)

Discuss.

Ms.Marvel
are the novels included here? odst armor is practically bullet proof and even saved a group of odst's from being killed by a point blank explosion that vaporized the restaurant they were standing in.

i think that with that knowledge in hand the odst win pretty handily.

XanatosForever
Do you ever get paper cuts?

Ms.Marvel
sometimes sad

XanatosForever
Maybe you should stop riding a paper **** so much, then. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
but... but theyre on my elbows. sad

Zack Fair
Suppose the ODST armor isn't bullet proof. How would this go down?

And here I thought a thread like this would get more input.

SpadeKing
Cole Train runs through the bullets and chops all them down, can't stop the train baby.

wammamram
i second that emotion

Shutter Control
Gears of War wins via innovation and better graphics. Halo loses via repetitiveness and fanboyism.

SpadeKing
That definately helps in a battle ermm

In that case Sephiroth gets raped by Captain Price from Call of Duty due to better graphics.

Ms.Marvel
mw is a better game too (takes it there).

Csdabest
All feats included. ODST rape via books. But what is the impact of their armor. Since One of them tanked a head on blow from a brute weilding a gravity hammer.

Shutter Control
Innovation wins. They are innovative because they're hunky guys with exaggerated features, and the game has terrible lighting like Bioshock. This is why the graphics look better - you can't make them out too well so you ASSume they have better graphics than games like Halo 3, and Soul Calibur 4. Hell, any game that pwns them in the department. laughing

Juk3n
Originally posted by SpadeKing
That definately helps in a battle ermm

In that case Sephiroth gets raped by Captain Price from Call of Duty due to better graphics.

HEY!!! Captain Price doesn't swing that way.

stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Cole Train runs through the bullets and chops all them down, can't stop the train baby.

All that needs to be said has been said.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Juk3n
HEY!!! Captain Price doesn't swing that way.

stick out tongue

He has been in prison for a long time, it gets lonely in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.