Etrigan vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in a merge realm where DC hell is starting to in-crouch on asgard or vice versa. both dimensions are floating too close.

battle takes place with asgard and hell and thor faces Etrigan on the battlefield.

iceman24567
Thor wins once it turns into a slugfest

Placidity
Etrigan wins once it turns into a fight

Warlord
Thor wins

Master Court
Thor wins every time.

stormultt
thor definitely is taking this

Omega Vision
Well I can't really see Thor losing here (mostly because even despite a magic weakness Superman always beats Etrigan after a fight) but its still a good fight.

vansonbee
I voted for Thor, but there no love for Demon here?

quanchi112
Thor dominates him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor dominates him.

Kris Blaze
This would be a pretty awesome fight.

Thor would take it home eventually though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well I can't really see Thor losing here (mostly because even despite a magic weakness Superman always beats Etrigan after a fight) but its still a good fight. When has Etrigan used magic to try and defeat Superman? I don't consider hellfire magic by the way confused . I don't see how Thor dominates Etrigan has a healing factor and Superman level strength and his durability isn't bad either.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Master Court
Thor wins every time.

I doubt it. If need be, Demon can draw upon infinite magic. Even Darkseid himself said he's an "elemental" and can wield nearly infinite magic. His presence alone was enough to depower Ragman and literally make the Shadowpact look like rookies. Not only that, but he was strong enough to go toe to toe with Superman.

Check out his fights in the respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=476393

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
When has Etrigan used magic to try and defeat Superman? I don't consider hellfire magic by the way confused . I don't see how Thor dominates Etrigan has a healing factor and Superman level strength and his durability isn't bad either.

It is said to be magic. Check the repsect thread.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/ActionComics587-09.jpg

Spire
Thor.

Zeuodin
Thor is going to win. Not easily but he will win. Etrigan isn't that smart of a fighter.

Omega Vision
I can never understand if Etrigan is a hero or a villain anymore. He's pretty powerful and he does well against guys like Lobo so I think he'd be an interesting match for Thor.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

roughrider
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Etrigan has more power than several of Thor's regular foes in Asgard, but I see then Odinson scoring the eventual win.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by roughrider
Etrigan has more power than several of Thor's regular foes in Asgard, but I see then Odinson scoring the eventual win.

No, I'm afraid Etrigan is pretty much weaker than the majority of Thor's foes. Like with Superman his list of opponents span from down in the dumps till celestials.

quanchi112
Etrigan has more power than several of Thor's regular foes in Asgard, but I see then Odinson scoring the eventual win. Such as?

Prep-Man

Only if he taps into the stonehedge power. Which is near unlimited.

Master Court
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I doubt it. If need be, Demon can draw upon infinite magic.

Thor wins every time. I didn't say he stomps or pwns, but Thor would be too much. Like pretty much any Thor fight, with the exception of a few, there's always this feeling that if Thor wanted to end it, he would end it. Godblast, floods, lightning, Mjolnir toss, and don't forget the crazy mystical sh*t Thor can do. If I recall, his durability has taken several planets worth of pressure. He busted through Onslaught, he's tossed Mjolnir through a Celestial, warded off Galactus with a blast, and straight up pwned Surfer on one occasion I can remember. And if we're taking amping into account; Thor can go batsh*t into Warrior Madness and, at that point, probably does stomp.

Prep-Man
An amped Etrigan took on the Sentinels of Magic. I doubt Thor would be able to do that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
An amped Etrigan took on the Sentinels of Magic. I doubt Thor would be able to do that. You just said he was amped? Am I allowed to use King Thor feats for Thor?

Wild Shadow
if someone wants to amp the other why not

Omega Vision
I miss the days when Etrigan's rhymes were actually good and well written.
Bad rhymes vs mangled quasi-Middle English GO!!!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
You just said he was amped? Am I allowed to use King Thor feats for Thor?

Thor has the power to use the God blast, which is his to command. Same way with Etrigan with the Stonehenge. He was so powerful then, Phantom Stranger stated not even the combined forces of the SOM were capable of taking him down.

Etrigan is one of the most powerful demons of all time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.