Who can break plastic man ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
Ok In what order from first to last who can rip plastic man apart. "If they can do it."

Plastic man's feet are being held by the LT.
The ground is made from adamantium and is infinte in the direction they are pulling or flying.
They are pulling on plastic man's hands and the will not lose their grip but plastic mans body will be pullingh them back like a rubber band.

Superman "he will be flying holding his hands"

Juggernaut "holding his hands at a full charge"

Thor "ties he hands to mjolnir and throws it"

flash"Walley" He runs holding his hands.

WWH : same as flash and juggs.

PRAYERRUN
I don't see Flash doing much of anything. Superman, Thor, and WWH have a chance.

Master Court
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't see Flash doing much of anything. Superman, Thor, and WWH have a chance.

I think, sooner or later, they all clear it. Especially Juggernaut if he just turns around and does kinda like the truck pull that they do in strong man contests.

Endless Mike
Can Flash vibrate through him to disrupt his body?

Warlord
iceman

Mindship
Superman with his breath, or Thor with his hammer, generate intense cold, rendering the P-man so brittle, they don't even have to flick a super- or godly finger to shatter him (ala T-1000).

Omega Vision
Thor's going to regret throwing Mjolnir at Plastic Man, that'd be hilarious to see him knock himself out by throwing his hammer only to have it bounce back and clonk him in the head.

rotiart
I say every clears it except for Thor. Once released his hammer is gonna be losing forward motion since unlike the other scenarios... It does not have constant force exerted on it is gone. It loses forward motion and drops to the ground before plasticman breaks...

The rest being able to fly or run exert constant force on pm until he can't take it anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.