Daredevil vs nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
pure hand to hand
fights in hells kitchen
who wins?

Wild Shadow
pretty obvious i think that NW would be the victor. shifty

NW stats support his physical superior edge with being peak human and DD simply being olympic lvl with his radar giving him a slight edge against other olympic lvl beings. his radar sense would not be able to counter every attack that dick will land although DD will give it his best shot.

NW also possess far more MA knowledge then DD i believe another bonus for dick.

Dick body suit is also padded and lined with kevlar added protection from some of the worse blows DD can land.

hmm.. i am going to go out on a limb and say NW takes this 6/10

The Nuul
Like this hasnt been done b4.

BruceSkywalker
i think this been done b4, but NW ftw

Darth Jello
DD, no question. His skills are just superior to all but a very small minority of fighters and have grown significantly over the years.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
pretty obvious i think that NW would be the victor. shifty

NW stats support his physical superior edge with being peak human and DD simply being olympic lvl with his radar giving him a slight edge against other olympic lvl beings. his radar sense would not be able to counter every attack that dick will land although DD will give it his best shot.

NW also possess far more MA knowledge then DD i believe another bonus for dick.

Dick body suit is also padded and lined with kevlar added protection from some of the worse blows DD can land.

hmm.. i am going to go out on a limb and say NW takes this 6/10 Daredevil is not olympic level that is just what the handbook says his feats suggest otherwise.radar sense is not the only one that will help him.he may have more martial arts knowledge but that won't help in a fight.and his face is not protected

Darth Jello
He was trained by the upper echelon of both the Chaste and the Hand including Stick and Master Izo. I think he also has better agility and endurance than Nightwing. I think on a DC scale he would at least be comparable to Lady Shiva.

Wild Shadow
DD skills are still far below many of the DC MA fighters as well as those of the MU. his MA knowledge is severely limited to just a few fighting styles. he is in no way near someone like shiva, captain america batman or wolverine.

DD is only peak his Radar is what gives him a slight edge. this is a fact when he fights certain ppl who are peak and he is unable to compete with them in general.

captain america and Black panther spring to mind.

Darth Jello
Going solely by strength, he's repeatedly wailed on Bullseye at full strength and never broke any bones doing it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Going solely by strength, he's repeatedly wailed on Bullseye at full strength and never broke any bones doing it.

before or after BE upgrade? if its before then thats a bad showing for DD. b/c NW and bats have both broken bones on plenty of their rogue gallery. smokin'

if iirc NW even busted gorilla grodds teeth.

thanos-prime
Going solely by strength, he's repeatedly wailed on Bullseye at full strength and never broke any bones doing it. and curled 400 pounds like it was 50 and lifted a limo that had people in it without showing strain imo he is stronger than nightwing

Darth Jello
After. Which for those uninformed means punching adamantium.

Oh and don't forget lifting a public mail box and smacking Mr. Hyde with it.

Wild Shadow
After. Which for those uninformed means punching adamantium.

Oh and don't forget lifting a public mail box and smacking Mr. Hyde with it.

obviously PIS and means nxt to nothing here. but, seriously:

punching ada. as hard as you can without holding back would break bones from ppl of various strength lvl all the way up to 100cl.

"unless" the ada. isnt fixed to a certain spot and is capable of moving in the direction of the blow.

then it would not be a feat.

basically if anyone punch a ada. wall as hard as they could they would break their fist regardless of strength or skill including ur precious "kenny G". ( in a chazz voice)

Darth Jello
Well, it moves considering Bullseye still has muscle, tendon, and ligament. For speed, agility, and skill feats, how about fighting Venom while wearing slightly bulkier armor and not receiving a single hit? For endurance and skill, how about standing up to Namor and The Hulk for quite a long time before collapsing? Beating Kingpin nearly to death with bare hands? simultaneously fighting hundreds of mystically skilled martial artists at once? fighting 100 armed yakuza at once, several of them hopped up on MGH (in other words, having significant super powers)? Beating Bullseye repeatedly (which considering his rep is pretty damn impressive)? Any of this impressive?

Wild Shadow
no, b/c NW lives in the DCU and faces beings far above the caliber you just mention.

facing ninja's is cool facing Mgh yakuza punks isnt they are not skilled to the lvl that would make a big difference and not all of them were on mgh.

being able to beat 300 guys is an impressive feat but applying ABC logic is faulty when facing another highly skilled and physically superior opponent.

thanos-prime
no, b/c NW lives in the DCU and faces beings far above the caliber you just mention.

facing ninja's is cool facing Mgh yakuza punks isnt they are not skilled to the lvl that would make a big difference and not all of them were on mgh.

being able to beat 300 guys is an impressive feat but applying ABC logic is faulty when facing another highly skilled and physically superior opponent. how is he physically superior?

Wild Shadow
peak>Olympic batman

thanos-prime
peak>Olympic batman i have already said this his feats are peak human

Konton
Daredevil 8/10

-Pr-
Daredevil ftw.

WickedDynamite
Draw!

Juk3n
Daredevil obviously, better trained, physically superior, has an equilibrium almost equal to Spider-man, radar gives him a nice edge, wears red. And has reaction speed good enough to BAT away bullets with Billy.

7/10 h2h
9/10 with their favoured weapons.

Wild Shadow
who gets the 9/10?

Juk3n
who gets the 9/10?

Originally posted by Juk3n
Daredevil obviously

Wild Shadow
seriously that whole bat gadgets wouldnt give him a major edge against DD?

Juk3n
seriously that whole bat gadgets wouldnt give him a major edge against DD? sure, but they arent in the fight, nor the scenerios i posted.

grimify
Originally posted by thanos-prime
and curled 400 pounds like it was 50 and lifted a limo that had people in it without showing strain imo he is stronger than nightwing

So either Daredevil is superhuman, or the limo feat (which as far as I know has never been replicated in any form) is PIS.

Anyway, Nightwing is really underrated, at the bare minimum he would get 5/10 for an even split.

Darth Jello
he didn't lift the limo over his head, he lifted the back wheels.

Wild Shadow
kinda how i've done that with my car.. hmm... not impressed then. shifty unless i have superhuman strength as well.

celeyhyga17
Nightwing for this fight is rightfully underrated... DD all the way... I just think he's the superior athlete. Training to me is a wash. NW is basically bats the 2nd just not as smart and not as abundant in toys. And DD has that sonar thingy!!! the devil 7.5/10

thanos-prime
He didn't "lift the back wheels", he flipped it onto its side.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2762/daredevilv204242209limo.jpg

I kinda doubt you're able to do that with your car, let alone with at least three people inside it.

Placidity
Nightwing

Darth Jello
I stand corrected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.