Thor vs Superman (Without Any Powers!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Both Thor and Superman lose ALL of their super powers and attributes. They're essentially human beings but they retain their mind and physique (ie how they look).

Who would win in a fight?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Starscream M
Both Thor and Superman lose ALL of their super powers and attributes. They're essentially human beings but they retain their mind and physique (ie how they look).

Who would win in a fight? Thor had lost his power before and he is still a beast i am mean they are about the same height but Thor weighs over 600 + pounds superman i think was only around 200 + pounds.

I give it to Thor 9/10

Even if there were equal in "human form" Thi give Thor the nod

xJLxKing
Superman

Starscream M
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor had lost his power before and he is still a beast i am mean they are about the same height but Thor weighs over 600 + pounds superman i think was only around 200 + pounds.

I give it to Thor 9/10

Even if there were equal in "human form" Thi give Thor the nod this is human form...so Thor loses his Asgardian density

he's still a big man though, at 6'6

clark's not small either at 6'3

Kris Blaze
Thor, unless he turns into one of his human alter egos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor, unless he turns into one of his human alter egos. why?

isn't clark the more skilled hand 2 hand fighter?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor, unless he turns into one of his human alter egos.

Wasn't a feat were Thor was "mortal" and throw a car at someone or something like that??

Starscream M
Wasn't a feat were Thor was "mortal" and throw a car at someone or something like that?? um that's impossible.

DarkOdin
um that's impossible. It's a comic same reason why batman hasn't died 100's times over

Starscream M
It's a comic same reason why batman hasn't died 100's times over even comic logic has its limits

a human being cannot toss a car

DarkOdin
even comic logic has its limits

a human being cannot toss a car

street levelers do stuff a regualr human can't do all the time.

anyway Thor has fought in human form plenty of times he still beat Superman down.

DarkOdin
i found some of his feats not the one i am talking about but just as good.

Thor in human form his name was Siegfried"spelling" any way just a basic mortal.

he was forging a sword and split an anvil in two. issue 297

The as a mortal he slayed a giant issue 298

As far as i know Clark has no feats close to this.

Mindship
Thor.

He's the physically bigger man, so else being equal, he will remain the physically stronger man. Plus (supposedly) he's the more skilled h2h fighter with his "thousands of years of experience." If nothing else, he's the fiercer of the two, a true warrior born.

I don't know the extent of Clark's martial arts training. He seems to let himself get knocked around a lot by very tough foes before turning on the juice and overwhelming with brute power. If he knows how to take advantage of being the smaller man (better infighter), he can give Thor a darn good whuppin'.

But alas, I think Thor's superior size, fierceness and (perhaps) combat skills make him the winner.

smokin'

quanchi112
Thor wins.

roughrider
Thor.
He has his thousands of years experience against Clark's martial arts training, which won't be up to the task.

And enough with the de-powered threads today, already! thumb down

Omega Vision
A better fight would be depowered Wonder Woman and depowered Thor seeing as they have comparable combat training.
Clark is the smarter of the two so that could come into play but for the most part Thor is the tougher brawler and the physically superior (not by much though) specimen.
Thor 7.5/10

psycho gundam
why?

isn't clark the more skilled hand 2 hand fighter? never takes that long for the agenda to emerge....

Omega Vision
I've never seen it but I have heard that once when he was depowered Superman took down some highly skilled assassins in hand to hand. It would be nice to have some confirmation though.

psycho gundam
what about original crimebuster? iirc he was de-powered then as well.

KharmaDog
um that's impossible.

EVEN FOR YOU??!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Thor, once again in a stomp. Years of experience plus he's more aggresive and a fricken' viking.

Lord Feron
If they are only humans. IMO thor is a big guy, but Supes is gonna play smart ang go for the pressure points and shit batman taught him. But if supes doesn't do that and tries to brawl it out which he seems to do 95% of the time he will lose to a bigger stronger man with alot more experience. Technique is the only way Clark is going to win.

batdude123
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If they are only humans. IMO thor is a big guy, but Supes is gonna play smart ang go for the pressure points and shit batman taught him.

Pressure points? Pffffft. Like that means shit.

Thor is a viking. He wins 10/10.

WickedDynamite
There is hole in this fight with Thor.

If they're reduce to human form....there is NO friggin way he's going to remember Thousands of years in training...that's just too broad.

I would say is pretty even. Since both Clark and Thor have been train in their respective teams like Justice League and Avengers.

rotiart
Except that supermans fighting skills is mainly base on his powerset

thor is a brawled and fights a lot of times on tje ground like Hercules with just his fists. I remember Thor saying before but I can't remember from where "let fists do alone what mine hammer could not" he was facing hulk is all I remember

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Except that supermans fighting skills is mainly base on his powerset

thor is a brawled and fights a lot of times on tje ground like Hercules with just his fists. I remember Thor saying before but I can't remember from where "let fists do alone what mine hammer could not" he was facing hulk is all I remember

Because super strength and durability aren't super powers...

Omega Vision
I'm betting all the times Superman didn't use his multitude of powers and went for a fist-fight he was thinking :
"Hey the ability to take a beating to the face even though I have better powers sure will come in handy should I ever be depowered and forced to fight a similarly depowered God of Thunder"

Placidity
Originally posted by batdude123

Really? What if he was fighting Batman?

I really want to know which hypocrite in here usually champions for MA when in topics concerning Spider-man vs Random MA guy, but is voting for Thor now.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Placidity
Really? What if he was fighting Batman?

I really want to know which hypocrite in here usually champions for MA when in topics concerning Spider-man vs Random MA guy, but is voting for Thor now.

presure points would mean something to thor if clark would be able to deliver them. Thor would go for a weapon (anything he can get his hands onto) and keep clark at bay. clark will give him a run for his money but he's not going to win. thor is stronger (as a human) better reach, better fighting skills, more detrimination (maybe) more expirence, and is just way more brutal

jasofisc
thor has MA skills too

gogogadgetgo
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9128/depoweredthor14515.th.jpg

Warlord
thor

basilisk
Originally posted by batdude123

Yeah, but Thor in full-powered form has been knocked cold several times by human martial artists using pressure points.

Still, Clark would have to be very good to be able to do that. If he didn't use his smarts and went in in brawling he would most likely lose to Thor.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9128/depoweredthor14515.th.jpg Thanks for the post Superman man gets creamed

Warlord
Originally posted by basilisk
Yeah, but Thor in full-powered form has been knocked cold several times by human martial artists using pressure points.

i recall only Mantis who is like Marvel's Karate Kid

basilisk
Originally posted by Warlord
i recall only Mantis who is like Marvel's Karate Kid

yeah... but she did it a couple of times. And she's not really KK level anyway, Moondragon defeated her relatively quickly in HTH (incidentally - MD claimed she could also knock Thor out, but never actually did).

Thor's certainly vulnerable to pressure point attacks but most fighters wouldn't be able to exploit that - Clark included.

Warlord
well mantis has been shown to be able to affect cosmic level characters with martial arts before due to her special pama priest training and empathic abilities...

I mean I can't see Daredevil for example being able to affect Thor with nerve thrusts etc

basilisk
well mantis has been shown to be able to affect cosmic level characters with martial arts before due to her special pama priest training and empathic abilities...

I mean I can't see Daredevil for example being able to affect Thor with nerve thrusts etc

Mantis' MA attacks (before she went cosmic) weren't really amped as such by her empathy, she was just highly trained and knowledgeable and knew exactly where to strike the body. The blows were clearly described as pressure point nerve attacks. But even in her case landing them did rely somewhat on the element of surprise when she used them on Thor.

I think Daredevil, Batman etc could inflict the same sort of KO if they were able to land the strike, but in a straight fight it's just hard to imagine any of these fighters getting the chance to do it, although in this thread Thor doesn't have any of his superhuman durability, speed, and reflexes anyway.

Warlord
you are right

still it's hard to grasp how someone who can teleport in the heart of the sun unafected gets hurt by normal human hits.

his skin durability should be enough to resist it

basilisk
you are right

still it's hard to grasp how someone who can teleport in the heart of the sun unafected gets hurt by normal human hits.

his skin durability should be enough to resist it

Yeah, always thought it was a bit silly too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.