Quasar vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This is Wendal Quasar.

Who wins.

guy222
elvis

celeyhyga17
Quasar wins. 5.0000001/10

kgkg
Quasar is one of the best energy drainer this should give him the edge in battle against Stardust.

Naija boy
^True but i think it would be harder to drain stardust who is lving energy energy and who also has energy powers.

Slaanesh
Stardust

kgkg
Originally posted by Naija boy
^True but i think it would be harder to drain stardust who is lving energy energy and who also has energy powers. In a comic book fight I don't see this being a fight were Quasar just absorbs Stardust. But living energy has never stopped quasar before feat such as absorbing Ego , Surfer's energy etc.

And Stardust is made of energy particles and his primary attacks are all energy base this should give Quasar the advantage. This does not mean that Stardust has no option he will put up a fight since BRB had similar options and did more than Ok. But Quasar is an all around better absorber and is = to Stardust is power or close enough that his energy absorption powers should give him more wins.

Warlord
stalemate

AsbestosFlaygon
Quasar

galactusischere
Stalemate or Quasar

iceman24567
Quasar turns Stardust into a litebrite.

starlock
Quasar for the easy win

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Quasar wins. 5.0000001/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.