Colossus Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus is unarmored
Hulk is just banner and cant change

Eternal Idol
chimp

snoopdogg
Banner wins.

Knowsbleed33
Banner easily.

Colossus-Big C
how strong is banner?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how strong is banner? He's peak human I think.

galactusischere
colossus wins

jalek moye
He won't do shit to current Banner

Omega Vision
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He's peak human I think.
I'm not saying I doubt you because I haven't paid much attention to Hulk lately (I hated Planet Hulk and everything that came after that) but how did Bruce Banner become a peak human? My image of Bruce is of a skinny (not exactly frail though) nerd.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus is nearly 7 feet tall, immensely strong and has danger room training.

He wins in a STOMP.

jalek moye
and this fight doesn't say no equipment so he can't break his shields

Parmaniac
Banner, I think his gun and shields count as standard gear now

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not saying I doubt you because I haven't paid much attention to Hulk lately (I hated Planet Hulk and everything that came after that) but how did Bruce Banner become a peak human? My image of Bruce is of a skinny (not exactly frail though) nerd.

Banner peak human??? NOW I really know Marvel is writing shit. Sheesh! That's absurd.

I would take Piotr for the win.

jalek moye
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Banner peak human??? NOW I really know Marvel is writing shit. Sheesh! That's absurd.

I would take Piotr for the win.

how could he win, Banner has a shield that takes hits from Juggernuat and gun that uses the old power. As his standard equipment.

Colossus-Big C
no weapons or equipment

gogogadgetgo
banner: can you draw me wearing this...and only this...

pioter: ...... hmmmmm ..... ahhhhh

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no weapons or equipment

In that case big Pete demolishes Banner. Bruce IS NOT peak human. His recent high showings owe everything to his high genius IQ and tech.
Pete in human form is 6ft 6 and weighs 250lbs while Bruce is 5ft 9 and weighs 128 lbs. Pete is also more skilled at fighting than Bruce.
This post is pure spite

WickedDynamite
Okay, that's good! Banner been a high genius IQ in tech is exactly the way he should be writen. Figthing ninjas or peak human physique is not for him. Good to know.

kornilius
banner a peak human? how retarded must you be to believe this crap? bruce is nothing but a nerd

golem370
Zen Banner- http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/zenbanner.html

Colossus-Big C
that bio says Banner is as strong as the hulkconfused

kgkg
See big C bios are no good. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.