IG vs you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
The universe is under threat from Adam Warlock who has the Infinity Gauntlet, he's gone mad and started to turn into the Magus.

The Living Tribunal's judgement involves you. You must stop this threat. You can select up to FOUR of the following powers and weapons. The Living Tribunal can cloak you for a day before Warlock finds out that you're trying to stop him. What would you choose?

The Uni Power
A Cosmic Cube
Green Lantern Ring
Quantum Bands
The Starbrand
The Destroyer Armor
Book of Vishanti
Cosmic Control Rod
The Omega Effect
Spear of Destiny
The Ultimate Nullifier
The Speed Force
The Worldmind
A Biospheric Orb
Surtur's Twilight Sword
Cosmic Awareness

Battle takes place in a neutral universe where all powers work. For the purposes of the fight, Warlock can't blink you out of existence. Do you stand a chance?

galactusischere
Cosmic awareness, the Ultimate Nullifier, spear of destiny, Destroyer armor

Lord Feron
Unipower, Speed Force, Cosmic Cube, Spear of Destiny (either that or the Vashanti book)

My initially thought was too move so damn fast I can use the spear to either kill Worlock or atleast seperate him from the IG. Unipower fused with the whole speed force the the cosmic cube giving me futher badassery and using the spear to do the dirty work might work. Most likily i would get pawned.

If i used the book, I'll do my best to banish or imprison him. Not sure if it would work though... prob not actually.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Unipower, Speed Force, Cosmic Cube, Spear of Destiny (either that or the Vashanti book)

My initially thought was too move so damn fast I can use the spear to either kill Worlock or atleast seperate him from the IG. Unipower fused with the whole speed force the the cosmic cube giving me futher badassery and using the spear to do the dirty work might work. Most likily i would get pawned.

If i used the book, I'll do my best to banish or imprison him. Not sure if it would work though... prob not actually.
You can't outrun an IG wielder with the speedforce. You need power IMO

Parmaniac
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The universe is under threat from Adam Warlock who has the Infinity Gauntlet, he's gone mad and started to turn into the Magus.

The Living Tribunal's judgement involves you. You must stop this threat. You can select up to FOUR of the following powers and weapons. The Living Tribunal can cloak you for a day before Warlock finds out that you're trying to stop him. What would you choose?

The Uni Power
A Cosmic Cube
Green Lantern Ring
Quantum Bands
The Starbrand
The Destroyer Armor
Book of Vishanti
Cosmic Control Rod
The Omega Effect
Spear of Destiny
The Ultimate Nullifier
The Speed Force
The Worldmind
A Biospheric Orb
Surtur's Twilight Sword
Cosmic Awareness

Battle takes place in a neutral universe where all powers work. For the purposes of the fight, Warlock can't blink you out of existence. Do you stand a chance?

Why doesn't the LT just does it by itself? smile

The Starbrand
Book of Vishanti
Spear of Destiny
A Biospheric Orb
^
I don't know what that stuff does but the rest, maybe except the UN, is useless

Even if he can't blink you out he still can nullify your stuff or turn your bones into pudding

KuRuPT Thanosi
You pretty much die either way... However, I would choose

Cosmic Awareness
Cosmic Cube
UN
Starbrand/GL

Omega Vision
LT: I'd do it myself but I far too much money!
Cosmic Cube
Ultimate Nullifier
Spear of Destiny (its power seems to change with every comic and sometimes its treated as the ultimate artifact)
Omega Effect (I don't think I'm going to win anyway so I might as well go down with a power I've always wanted)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by galactusischere
You can't outrun an IG wielder with the speedforce. You need power IMO

well i was thinking of when surfer did that ridiculous speed feat, he almost snatched the IG from thanos. So maybe I can fly really really damn fast before maybe the IG weilder would be unaware of my presence. But yeah idk man. I doubt any of the combos of the artifact/weapons will actually beat an IG wielder.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
LT: I'd do it myself but I far too much money!

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.