Zeus Vs Justice League.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
justice league has no prep.
Zeus thinks justice league killed herculese

Zeuodin
The league loses.

Omega Vision
Can Wonder Woman call on the help of her Zeus? Otherwise Zeus wins.

batdude123
Let's be honest here...

Outside of status, what exactly has Zeus done to justify a win here? I mean, all I've seen him do is stalemate Thor for months on end and rough up a pretty weak Avengers line up.

Not enough, imo.

Omega Vision
Well its difficult to gauge his power (he doesn't do much) but if you assume he's as powerful as DC Zeus (I don't think he is) then he should take a solid majority.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by batdude123
Let's be honest here...

Outside of status, what exactly has Zeus done to justify a win here? I mean, all I've seen him do is stalemate Thor for months on end and rough up a pretty weak Avengers line up.

Not enough, imo.
PIS even kid zeus 1 shoted a being above thor

Batman-Prime
JL 9/10

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well its difficult to gauge his power (he doesn't do much) but if you assume he's as powerful as DC Zeus (I don't think he is) then he should take a solid majority.
Feats
zeus has nearly killed thor before
Given thor back his weather powers after odin took it away
1 Shotted a being thor couldn't handle
over power thor physically

batdude123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Feats

Meh @ all those.

That's suppose to be enough to take out the JLA?

Nah, methinks.

Colossus-Big C
Meh @ all those.

That's suppose to be enough to take out the JLA?

Nah, methinks.
when zeus battled odin. the effects started to cause ripples in the Multiverse. thats power

Galan007
Feats
over power thor physically when compared to the entire JLA, those feats don't mean a whole lot.

Colossus-Big C
well zeus has a force field. read his bio

Galan007
well zeus has a force field. oh. well in that case...

jr_erm02

kornilius
superman solo

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kornilius
superman solo no expression

Juntai
well zeus has a force field. read his bio The seals it, Zues wins.

He has a forcefield and is stronger than Thor.

Thats all we need to know.

Naija boy
Zeus should win.

kornilius
Originally posted by Juntai
The seals it, Zues wins.

He has a forcefield and is stronger than Thor.

Thats all we need to know.

so he should win because he is stronger then thor? ohhh the thor fanboys i smell them over here already

batdude123
so he should win because he is stronger then thor? ohhh the thor fanboys i smell them over here already

He was being sarcastic.

Colossus-Big C
no. he should win because of the rage of hearing herc was killed by superman

Juntai
so he should win because he is stronger then thor? ohhh the thor fanboys i smell them over here already Yep. Plus he's from Marvel, which automatically gives him completely unjustified bonus points when his feats and those debating his superiority fall short.

batdude123
Yep. Plus he's from Marvel, which automatically gives him completely unjustified bonus points when his feats and those debating his superiority fall short.

thumb up laughing out loud

kornilius
superman >>>>> thor

Colossus-Big C
superman >>>>> thor still doesnt mean he would solo zeus

batdude123
still doesnt mean he would solo zeus

And Zeus being>>>>Thor doesn't mean that he'd solo the JLA.

Colossus-Big C
And Zeus being>>>>Thor doesn't mean that he'd solo the JLA. i know. but killing superman should be enough to break them

batdude123
i know. but killing superman should be enough to break them

lmao @ the reaching arguments from Marvel bias posters.

galactusischere
superman >>>>> thor

no sad

jasofisc
someone asked this on page once but what has marvel (or dc) Zeus done i know he's a skyfaher and the leader of a panthon but what has he done. I could see that him battling odin would justifiy him soloing the JLA. But there has to be something else. so untill then Justice league 7 out of 10

celeyhyga17
JLA wins and Supes becomes the new DC skyfather. If Wondy has been shown to kick some Ares buttt, a full JLA roster will decapitate Zeus.

celeyhyga17
oh wait.... this Zeus is from Marvel? In that case...instead of a shitstomp, it's a slight curbstomp. JLA still wins and Supes is the new skyfather to the Olympians.

zeel
Let's be honest here...

Not enough, imo.

Stalemate with thor?

your giving half the imformation. He was playing with thor he could have wisked thor away just like that. Thor impressed him knowing thor had no chance. The king of the greek skyfathers is not loseing to the JLA. Feats or not.

Zeus wins 1000000000000000/10

DarkOdin
Originally posted by jasofisc
someone asked this on page once but what has marvel (or dc) Zeus done i know he's a skyfaher and the leader of a panthon but what has he done. I could see that him battling odin would justifiy him soloing the JLA. But there has to be something else. so untill then Justice league 7 out of 10 a pissed of Zeus Soloed the avengers included Thor with ease mind you

Warlord
what's the JLA roster?

Parmaniac
who is in the current JLA?

oh laughing out loud

Originally posted by Warlord
what's the JLA roster?

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Martian manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
BatMan
Flash

batdude123
Originally posted by zeel
The king of the greek skyfathers is not loseing to the JLA. Feats or not.

lmao

Philosophía
Feats

Shit.

That seals the deal.

Zeus 10/10.

tkitna
Lol at the people thinking the JLA wins even one. Zeus is a skyfather for cripes sake. He sits at the table with cosmic beings that the JLA could only dream of being comperable to. The JLA would be like dog pecker gnats to him.

Colossus-Big C
zeus and odin are actually the head over all earth skyfathers they run the pantheon assembly.
when earth was faced with celestial threat. all the pantheaons voted the 3 most powerful Sky fathers Odin,Zeus and this third guy(forgot) his name.

when zeus was killed by the god killer it made every god almost sh*t their pants in fear of him

xJLxKing
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol at the people thinking the JLA wins even one. Zeus is a skyfather for cripes sake. He sits at the table with cosmic beings that the JLA could only dream of being comperable to. The JLA would be like dog pecker gnats to him.
Superman is a cosmic being. That means nothing!

I agree, Zeus wins but its funny there are no feats you guys can present

laughing out loud

SamZED
Superman
Martian manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
BatMan
Flash laughing out loud You just HAD to write Batman with a capital M in "Man".

Kris Blaze
Let's be honest here...

Not enough, imo.

Let's be honest here...

Zeus did that to test Thor, he was exerting just as much energy as he needed to stalemate Thor. Zeus was not trying to defeat him.

Zeus appeared and intervened in Thor and Pluto's stalemate once, easily defeating Pluto in the process.

Stuff not a single person in the Justice League could do, but the team would probably not have any problems doing so. Zeus has no feats I can recall that puts him above the JLA.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/681021-gods_and_abstracts.jpg http://i.imagehost.org/0880/Avengers285-10.jpg http://7.imagebam.com/dl.php?ID=52803579&sec=18ab95a8be8eaff78d425965951f8f5d

batdude123
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Stuff not a single person in the Justice League could do, but the team would probably not have any problems doing so. Zeus has no feats I can recall that puts him above the JLA.

Main point.

Warlord
Superman
Martian manhunter
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
BatMan
Flash

Zeus with a wave of his hand

you need Fate and Phantom Stranger in the roster to have a chance

batdude123
no2

Batman-Prime
I can't believe how people give an autowin to chars who are placed by some nerds into high-"rankings", ignoring all feats and fights of the other side just because it has chars from an lower nerd-ranking.
This are comics, they have their own rules, the writers and companys do what they want to do, entertain. The rankings are fun nothing more nothing less and surely ignored by the companies. It's nice to speculate and debate but in all fairness and fun, one shouldn't forget that it's no science, one shouldn't act like it is. That's why Rulk can kick Uatus ass. That's why Superman alone would do fairly well against Zeus, thats' why classic Thor did quite well against Zeus.

The JLA would, in an comic scenario, get their ass kicked for 3-4 pages, then team up and beat the shit out of Zeus.

Even in the nerd-ranking world, i wonder why no one makes D&D stats for Superheroes, considering all JLA feats and the enemies they defeated, one should give at least 10/10 for the JLA.

Odin had some universal influence, his fights were felt thorugh galaxies, yeah that started it. Superman saved the omniverse. Could join the Quintessence but refuses, who are in the nerd-ranking almost all in the "skyfather" league....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
This are comics

You don't really know how to read.

Thor did well against Zeus because Zeus let him no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let's be honest here...

Not enough, imo.

Come on Batdude... he was just playing with Thor and testing his resolve is how I remember that fight going.

Batman-Prime
You don't really know how to read.

Thor did well against Zeus because Zeus let him no expression

You don't really know how to think. Thor did well against Zeus because the writer let him.

Lord Feron
Yep. Plus he's from Marvel, which automatically gives him completely unjustified bonus points when his feats and those debating his superiority fall short.

laughing wow did now you hated marvel that much.

Anyway JLA wins. Kid Zeus needs more feats.

Colossus-Big C
You don't really know how to think. Thor did well against Zeus because the writer let him. stop.

zeus was only distracting thor from interfearing with the war going on earth. he even fixed him up after the fight

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see to recall Zeus atomizing Thor and I believe Hades or Pluto or somebody for fighting with each other. Then restored them with ease. Am I wrong on that?

DarkOdin
You don't really know how to think. Thor did well against Zeus because the writer let him. laughing By saying Zeus let him implieswhat the writer was thinking. facepalm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DarkOdin
laughing By saying Zeus let him implieswhat the writer was thinking. facepalm

facepalm

Some people just don't get it. They will never understand why Wolverine can go toe to toe with Rulk or why "lesser" beings can affect or defeat Celestials, Watchers and "Skyfathers".

You take comics to serious boy. It almost hurts.

facepalm

DarkOdin
facepalm roll eyes (sarcastic) This coming from the guy that tries to belittle people in a comic book forum

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DarkOdin
roll eyes (sarcastic) This coming from the guy that tries to belittle people in a comic book forum

Not belittle, trying to talk some sense into them, in the only way they are capable to understand, which is really sad smile. And not all. Those "people" are in the minority here, most users behave civilized.

Kris Blaze
You don't really know how to think. Thor did well against Zeus because the writer let him.

Well duh.

They only fought on two occasions.

One where Thor couldn't die because of Hel's curse and one where Zeus wanted to see how long Thor couldn't hang on no expression

DarkOdin
Well duh.
uhuh I expect a better response then this

tkitna
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman is a cosmic being. That means nothing!

Lol. Good one.

Whats even funnier is that without those feats, you still agree.

Its going to be hard to track down a lot of feats from a character that hasent had years and years of showings in his own comic, but this is one case where common sense and abc logic does apply.

Warlord
no2

so this team can counter highfather level magic huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.