De-powered Tyrant vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No jobbing.

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/83619-145419-tyrant_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/419676-10138_400x600_super.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
imo it comes down to if Dp Tyrant can take OS/OB. To me that is DS best shot at winning. I personally feel like Tyrant can take it, and thus for me Tyrant wins

iceman24567
OS ftw

Tenebrous
I'm not sure if DP tyrant can tank the OE, unless he has some wild plot device like WW's bracelets

DarkOdin
No jobbing darkseid should take him

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets not forget that Superman HV cancelled out DS's OB. I fully believe Dp Tyrant more firepower than supes and certainly enough to do the same. The question in my mind would be if it hits him what happens. For that I go back to his very good durability showings and him taking UN direct blasts. While not proof he could tank the OB and maybe he couldn't, but in my mind he could cancel them out as supes has or tank them.

galactusischere
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets not forget that Superman HV cancelled out DS's OB. I fully believe Dp Tyrant more firepower than supes and certainly enough to do the same. The question in my mind would be if it hits him what happens. For that I go back to his very good durability showings and him taking UN direct blasts. While not proof he could tank the OB and maybe he couldn't, but in my mind he could cancel them out as supes has or tank them.

The UN was in the hands of Morg when it was used..not in the right hands at all.
With that being said Tyrant takes this

Omega Vision
As someone else above said Non-jobbing Darkseid takes it. How many times do I have to tell people? The way the Omega Effect was originally conceived (and still written, though some writers forget it) it's not an energy attack and Superman's heat vision should never be able to interfere with it, neither should WW's bracelets.

Lord Feron
Tough call, wonder if the OE can stop him. But if it comes down to fisty cuffs, I have no doubt he will KO ds.

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps. The oe has never taken anyone out near Tyrant's level.

tdazz
imo it comes down to if Dp Tyrant can take OS/OB. To me that is DS best shot at winning. I personally feel like Tyrant can take it, and thus for me Tyrant wins

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As someone else above said Non-jobbing Darkseid takes it. How many times do I have to tell people? The way the Omega Effect was originally conceived (and still written, though some writers forget it) it's not an energy attack and Superman's heat vision should never be able to interfere with it, neither should WW's bracelets.

So, your disputing CANON facts? Superman HV DID cancel it out, WW braclets DID block it. PERIOD. It doesn't matter one bit that you don't agree. That is how the writers portrayed it and it's canon. Let me repeat, DS ONLY CHANCE to beat Tyrant is his OB. Period. He can't go h2h nor blast for blast with Tyrant. To say nothing of the fact that Tyrant has better durability than DS. All this means Tyrant IMO beats DS. DS only chance imo is his OB/OS

Omega Vision
So, your disputing CANON facts? Superman HV DID cancel it out, WW braclets DID block it. PERIOD. It doesn't matter one bit that you don't agree. That is how the writers portrayed it and it's canon. Let me repeat, DS ONLY CHANCE to beat Tyrant is his OB. Period. He can't go h2h nor blast for blast with Tyrant. To say nothing of the fact that Tyrant has better durability than DS. All this means Tyrant IMO beats DS. DS only chance imo is his OB/OS
PIS. Ever heard of it? Or do you also think that Hulk can be choked out by a regular Snake just because it was in a canon book?

KuRuPT Thanosi
PIS. Ever heard of it? Or do you also think that Hulk can be choked out by a regular Snake just because it was in a canon book?

A determined Supes > than most anybody in his tier and even some above. Certainly > than a snake choking somebody out. Suffice to say WW magical/God like braclets blocking something (tons of other high end instances her braclets worked) > than a choking snake. You don't see a difference there? To say nothing of the fact that it happened twice to DS? Did a snake choke out hulk twice?

Omega Vision
A determined Supes > than most anybody in his tier and even some above. Certainly > than a snake choking somebody out. Suffice to say WW magical/God like braclets blocking something (tons of other high end instances her braclets worked) > than a choking snake. You don't see a difference there? To say nothing of the fact that it happened twice to DS? Did a snake choke out hulk twice?
PIS is PIS. There are dozens of instances where Omega Beams are shown to be much more than simple energy attacks.

KuRuPT Thanosi
PIS is PIS. There are dozens of instances where Omega Beams are shown to be much more than simple energy attacks.

concession accepted

Zeuodin
Wait, this picture is of the New Darksied. The one that Crushes Realities with his fist. He doesn't even use the Omega Effect. He Uses the Omega Sanction. He can simply infect Tyrant who is a tech being with his ALE virus and control him. Darksied Is.

tenebrous
There is nothing Darkseid can do in order to not be humiliated.To me this is a no brainer.I really don't see why this is even debated.I guess DC fans have smoking that stuff again.

quanchi112
Tyrant still stomps.

zopzop
Tyrant tanks the OE then takes DS manhood by sodomizing him in front of Desak. Tyrant 10/10.

TheTyrant
Tyrant wins.

brownqk
Tyrant

DTM
Tyrant pretty handily beat Surfer, Gladiator, BRB, Morg, Terrax and then some, all at once. I dont see Darkseid with close to being able to do the same. Tyrant wins here.

Damborgson
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant tanks the OE then takes DS manhood by sodomizing him in front of Desak. Tyrant 10/10. laughing out loud

Igniz
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant tanks the OE then takes DS manhood by sodomizing him in front of Desak. Tyrant 10/10.

And Tyrant shows DS what a true Tyrant is. laughing out loud

h1a8
A non jobbing DS would beat De-powered Tyrant. The ALE alone will do the job.

Estacado
Well current Darkseid just whipped his ass with the JLA though it's reboot version...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Well current Darkseid just whipped his ass with the JLA though it's reboot version... And ?

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
And ?
That's a good showing.

quanchi112
That's a good showing. Doesn't compare to Tyrant's best. Not even close. The jla and Superman aren't as impressive as they used to be anyway this is just reboot.

Estacado
Doesn't compare to Tyrant's best. Not even close. The jla and Superman aren't as impressive as they used to be anyway this is just reboot.
Still it was badass.

quanchi112
Still it was badass. It's definitely more impressive than what I am used to from Darkseid. I am sure the darkseid fans are actually pumped about the reboot now so he gets the fresh slate treatment.

Estacado
It's definitely more impressive than what I am used to from Darkseid. I am sure the darkseid fans are actually pumped about the reboot now so he gets the fresh slate treatment.
He should be treated like Thanos in Marvel.

quanchi112
He should be treated like Thanos in Marvel. That's shooting for the stars there hasn't been a more successful villain in comics imo of the major two companies. But I agree him showing up in barns is nonsense in terms of his history and behavior.

What keeps these villains awesome is them showing up every so often not every year or so.

janus77
DPT DPs DS, FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.