Gog Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
All out war.

No BFR, Power Up Gems or anything like that.

Just their standard abilities to their max.

xJLxKing
Which gog?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Which gog?

Most Powerful Version I guess.

WickedDynamite
Gog all the way.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

galactusischere
Gog 7/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Most powerful Gog.. a slight majority for him. Most Gogs.. Thanos takes it.

vlaaad12345
Don't see thanos being able to beat kingdom gog.

tkitna
All out war in which Thanos gets prep? If not, he's toast.

Prep-Man
Gog.

Omega Vision
Gog all day everyday. Without prep Thanos is toast. With prep Gog still takes a majority.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
With prep Gog still takes a majority.

No

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
No
Gog was on a whole other level of power. Thanos is severely over-estimated on this board, especially when it comes to prep: him and Dr Doom and Batman.

Zeuodin
Gog was on a whole other level of power. Thanos is severely over-estimated on this board, especially when it comes to prep: him and Dr Doom and Batman.
I think so too. Gog blew a hole thru a 5 d imp. No shield Thanos has is going to prepare him for that.

galactusischere
Thanos has earned it.
Hes made bitches of everyone and I mean everyone with prep.

Omega Vision
Thanos has earned it.
All I'm saying is he's going to need a few weeks at least to even have a chance against Gog.

Zeuodin
Thanos has earned it.
Not with his own resources he hasn't. He's always used some power item that was not of his own making.

Omega Vision
The OP specifies that Thanos doesn't have all the little gems and gadgets that he uses to accomplish 99.9999% of what he's done.

leonidas
gog.

Slaanesh
the only Gog i knew of is the one from JSA..the big dude who smile a lot..if it's him..i think he can beat Thanos..

iceman24567
Gog stomps

vansonbee
KC Gog

Lord Feron
The OP specifies that Thanos doesn't have all the little gems and gadgets that he uses to accomplish 99.9999% of what he's done.

I smell a hater lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Gog all day everyday. Without prep Thanos is toast. With prep Gog still takes a majority.

You sir, never cease to amaze me. With Prep Thanos stomps all over any Gog. Kingdom Gog and Doomsday Gog could beat Thanos in a random encounter. Average Gog.. Thanos wins.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You sir, never cease to amaze me. With Prep Thanos stomps all over any Gog. Kingdom Gog and Doomsday Gog could beat Thanos in a random encounter. Average Gog.. Thanos wins.
So with 15 second prep, Thanos still wins? wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
So with 15 second prep, Thanos still wins? wink

Does prep usually constitute 15 secs?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gog stomps How? When his shields have taxed Galactus they are certainly wearing down Gog.

xJLxKing
Does prep usually constitute 15 secs?
How would you, or me know. Perhaps that the statement meant towards Thanos having 1 year prep but still can't use items because that's what the TC wanted.
Also, is that gog who Superman fought who had the ability to travel through time, or himself from another timeline. Very very hard to counter

Zeuodin
Wait. What can Thanos do with Prep if he can't use stuff made by other beings? Besides his shields, what can his prep do?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Wait. What can Thanos do with Prep if he can't use stuff made by other beings? Besides his shields, what can his prep do? why wouldn't he just use his own tech?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by thanos-prime
why wouldn't he just use his own tech?
TC's rules

Omega Vision
His prep options are limited as per the OP's rules.
I really doubt Thanos's shields could stand up to Gog. Please define "taxing" and "Galactus" because I'm pretty sure anything but a malnourished Galactus stomps Thanos unless Thanos has a reality warping gadget of some kind.

quanchi112
His prep options are limited as per the OP's rules.
I really doubt Thanos's shields could stand up to Gog. Please define "taxing" and "Galactus" because I'm pretty sure anything but a malnourished Galactus stomps Thanos unless Thanos has a reality warping gadget of some kind. That Galactus was well nourished and because of his actions in breaching Thanos' shields he needed to feed.

Galactus is more powerful than Gog and we saw Gog completely gas out when destroying the artifacts so the only logical conclusion is by the time he breaches the shield(s) he won't be powerful enough to even make a match of it.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
That Galactus was well nourished and because of his actions in breaching Thanos' shields he needed to feed.

Galactus is more powerful than Gog and we saw Gog completely gas out when destroying the artifacts so the only logical conclusion is by the time he breaches the shield(s) he won't be powerful enough to even make a match of it.
Again I'm not seeing a well-nourished Galactus having that much trouble with a low-level skyfather. I'll concede he wasn't starving but he was nowhere near "well-fed"

quanchi112
Again I'm not seeing a well-nourished Galactus having that much trouble with a low-level skyfather. I'll concede he wasn't starving but he was nowhere near "well-fed" Well-nourished means well fed. Galactus was going to beat Thanos, but the point is he used up a significant amount of energy breaching his shield to do so.

Omega Vision
Well-nourished means well fed. Galactus was going to beat Thanos, but the point is he used up a significant amount of energy breaching his shield to do so.
I understand but is there proof that he was well-fed? Or do you just like to think that it was the case?

quanchi112
I understand but is there proof that he was well-fed? Or do you just like to think that it was the case? When they were linked up telepathically through Moondragon's aid Thanos recognized he was well nourished.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How would you, or me know. Perhaps that the statement meant towards Thanos having 1 year prep but still can't use items because that's what the TC wanted.
Also, is that gog who Superman fought who had the ability to travel through time, or himself from another timeline. Very very hard to counter

Common sense says he was probably not talking 15 secs prep time lol. That isn't probable but is possible, and thus your statement wasn't playing the percentages. I agree certain Gog's would probably take a slight majority. Average Gog, Nope.

xJLxKing
Common sense says he was probably not talking 15 secs prep time lol. That isn't probable but is possible, and thus your statement wasn't playing the percentages. I agree certain Gog's would probably take a slight majority. Average Gog, Nope.
So okay, let just say it's 15 minutes. Without, tech, items,..etc how can Thanos actually prep??

KuRuPT Thanosi
I understand but is there proof that he was well-fed? Or do you just like to think that it was the case?

I'm confused on why you speak about things you don't know. They were linked, Thanos notices Galactus was Well-Fed. The writer clearly, wanted him portrayed as such, as it was stated he was norished. As far as prep goes.. One example.. Just take a look at what he did against The Hunger on short notice, and having to carry the day.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So okay, let just say it's 15 minutes. Without, tech, items,..etc how can Thanos actually prep??

Where on earth does it say without Tech? I saw no BFR, Powerups/Gems etc

xJLxKing
Where on earth does it say without Tech? I saw no BFR, Powerups/Gems etc Those are power up. Why because he wrote the, "etc"

quanchi112
Those are power up. Why because he wrote the, "etc" Tech is a part of his standard abilities.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Those are power up. Why because he wrote the, "etc"

So now your attempting to quantify what ETC meant by the OP LOL. You can't be serious. Tech isn't generally considered a powerup regardless.

xJLxKing
So now your attempting to quantify what ETC meant by the OP LOL. You can't be serious. Tech isn't generally considered a powerup regardless. What the F^%$ are you talking about. A power gem is technology. Learn it!

quanchi112
What the F^%$ are you talking about. A power gem is technology. Learn it! What?

Omega Vision
He explicitly states "no Gems or anything like that" that's clear enough for me, it should be clear enough for you.

quanchi112
He explicitly states "no Gems or anything like that" that's clear enough for me, it should be clear enough for you. I never said he is allowed to use a gem I just have a problem with it being referred to as technology. Thanos gets his standard tech which includes shields, force block, teleportational abilities.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What the F^%$ are you talking about. A power gem is technology. Learn it!

Wow you really are slow aren't you... Do you know how the Gems came into existence? So, you think the gems are tech LOL. No, they are artifacts not tech. It is you who needs to read more comics, or at the very least, increase your reading comprehension. So, that is the first place your wrong. Even if, and it's not, but even if we consider the Gems tech. That doesn't mean he can't use OTHER Tech. He didn't say No Tech, he was very specific to say no Power-ups/Gems. So, it's your theory when somebody says no artifacts or gems, they can't use tech like shielding, weapons etc LOL. That is one of the worst examples of a failed comparison and logic I have seen today.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He explicitly states "no Gems or anything like that" that's clear enough for me, it should be clear enough for you.

Are you like JL and feel the Gems are Tech? You guys can't be serious LOL. When somebody says NO GEMS that means no GEMS or artifacts. That has nothing, zero, zilch to do with Tech.

Omega Vision
Are you like JL and feel the Gems are Tech? You guys can't be serious LOL. When somebody says NO GEMS that means no GEMS or artifacts. That has nothing, zero, zilch to do with Tech.
I never said he couldn't use all tech, now you're putting words in my mouth. He just can't use any gems or Cosmic Cubes or anything of that nature.
He's allowed to use what he always has with him which includes some tech but doesn't include gems or things of that nature.

xJLxKing
Wow you really are slow aren't you... Do you know how the Gems came into existence? So, you think the gems are tech LOL. No, they are artifacts not tech. It is you who needs to read more comics, or at the very least, increase your reading comprehension. So, that is the first place your wrong. Even if, and it's not, but even if we consider the Gems tech. That doesn't mean he can't use OTHER Tech. He didn't say No Tech, he was very specific to say no Power-ups/Gems. So, it's your theory when somebody says no artifacts or gems, they can't use tech like shielding, weapons etc LOL. That is one of the worst examples of a failed comparison and logic I have seen today.
You really need to understand what the heck someone says. Learn to read what the TC stated. IF you can't here it is for you
"Power Up Gems or anything like that"
I am also pretty sure that you are only using one meaning of the word technology
Also, an artifact can beat technology, since artifact mean...
An object produced or shaped by human craft, especially a tool, weapon, or ornament of archaeological or historical interest.

So I don't understand what the fact you are talking abou

quanchi112
You really need to understand what the heck someone says. Learn to read what the TC stated. IF you can't here it is for you
I am also pretty sure that you are only using one meaning of the word technology
An object produced or shaped by human craft, especially a tool, weapon, or ornament of archaeological or historical interest.

So I don't understand what the fact you are talking abou What definition are you using?

KuRuPT Thanosi

So I don't understand what the fact you are talking abou

Okay, so you have NO CLUE where and how the Gems were created? Why didn't you just say so... They aren't tech and you can ask anybody who is versed in the Gems or really anybody on this board. The gems AREN'T Tech and weren't created/crafted by humans.

xJLxKing
What definition are you using?
Whichever stick out tongue

Aren't you the one calling them artifacts? You do know artifact are made by human like your so called technology

KuRuPT Thanosi

Aren't you the one calling them artifacts? You do know artifact are made by human like your so called technology

We consider the Heart of the Infinite an Artifact so to speak.. is that created by humans? When I use the term artifact I'm using it to reference an old object of power. As I said, the Germs aren't Tech, plain and simple. They weren't created by humans or any alien races for that matter. Read up on them.

xJLxKing
We consider the Heart of the Infinite an Artifact.. is that created by humans? As I said, the Germs aren't Tech, plain and simple. They weren't created by humans or any alien races for that matter. Read up on them.
Dude, do you not understand what you are saying!!
First of, one of the definition for artifacts was given to you. It's item created by human, right?
Same can be said for technology.

Now here is the big big big big thing you are misinterpreting! Technology has many meaning. Why do you think we say that other aliens have better technology? Obviously, there are two meanings, if you can't understand that, please be quiet!

thanos-prime
First of, one of the definition for artifacts was given to you. It's item created by human, right?

Now here is the big big big big thing you are misinterpreting! Technology has many meaning. Why do you think we say that other aliens have better technology? Obviously, there are two meanings, if you can't understand that, please be quiet! that is one of the definitions of artifact he gave you the one that pertains to the gems.

xJLxKing
that is one of the definitions of artifact he gave you the one that pertains to the gems.
Exactly, so why can't I use the other definition of tech?

thanos-prime
Exactly, so why can't I use the other definition of tech? which definition would that be?

xJLxKing
which definition would that be?
http://www.answers.com/technology

Take a pick

Or you could use it in the same fashion the way people refer to Alien technology being better then our own

thanos-prime
http://www.answers.com/technology

Take a pick

Or you could use it in the same fashion the way people refer to Alien technology being better then our own this is the one is use for technology,the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.You can use w/e you want but someone will disagree with you if they don't like it.

Omega Vision
This is rapidly degenerating into an argument over semantics and language... its like watching Rabbis arguing with Bishops over Scripture.
erm

KuRuPT Thanosi

Now here is the big big big big thing you are misinterpreting! Technology has many meaning. Why do you think we say that other aliens have better technology? Obviously, there are two meanings, if you can't understand that, please be quiet!

You truly need to read more comics. Okay, so tell me how the gems were created and how that fits into the definition you posted? Go..

I honestly can't believe your arguing that the Gems are Tech LOL LOL. Whats worse, the OP states NO GEMS and you go ooo well that means NO tech of any kinda HAHA. So, many fails I don't know where to begin

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is rapidly degenerating into an argument over semantics and language... its like watching Rabbis arguing with Bishops over Scripture.
erm

I agree, but it's not my doing. Somebody doesn't know or understand where the gems comes from isn't my problem. Let me ask you Omega, Do you consider the gems Tech?

Omega Vision
I agree, but it's not my doing. Somebody doesn't know or understand where the gems comes from isn't my problem. Let me ask you Omega, Do you consider the gems Tech?
Yes in the sense that they perform the same duties that tech does (external empowerment) and the OP explicitly forbade them but at the same time unless the OP says "NO TECH" Thanos can still use the stuff he always has on him. Kinda like when you say Orion you give him his harness and mother box unless explicitly forbidden but you don't give him the ALE because that's not something he usually has.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes in the sense that they perform the same duties that tech does (external empowerment) and the OP explicitly forbade them but at the same time unless the OP says "NO TECH" Thanos can still use the stuff he always has on him. Kinda like when you say Orion you give him his harness and mother box unless explicitly forbidden but you don't give him the ALE because that's not something he usually has.

No it doesn't really fit at all. They perform duties, but a key component of that definition is that they are made by humans to help increase x in area y. I will concede that technology for comics purposes isn't only created by humans. No issue there. However, in this case, since we know how the gems were created.. to call them tech and say its fits that defintion is highly highly reaching. We agree about saying no gems doesn't mean no tech. That was even worse on his part.

Omega Vision
No it doesn't really fit at all. They perform duties, but a key component of that definition is that they are made by humans to help increase x in area y. I will concede that technology for comics purposes isn't only created by humans. No issue there. However, in this case, since we know how the gems were created.. to call them tech and say its fits that defintion is highly highly reaching. We agree about saying no gems doesn't mean no tech. That was even worse on his part.
You're arguing semantics again. Clarke's Third Law states that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic and in this case the rule applies to the Gems. Regardless of their origin they fill the same function that any piece of tech would (just on a higher scale) so this little argument of yours is pointless. The gems are a non-issue anyhow, the OP says no Gems.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're arguing semantics again. Clarke's Third Law states that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic and in this case the rule applies to the Gems. Regardless of their origin they fill the same function that any piece of tech would (just on a higher scale) so this little argument of yours is pointless. The gems are a non-issue anyhow, the OP says no Gems.

I'm not arguing semantics in the least. The gems aren't magic, not were they created by any humans or alien race. Furthermore, and really all that matters is for purposes of these boards the gems aren't Tech.

quanchi112

Aren't you the one calling them artifacts? You do know artifact are made by human like your so called technology In terms of how a gem is described it's never been tech nor will it ever be tech.

xJLxKing
In terms of how a gem is described it's never been tech nor will it ever be tech.
Really? Why not?

I don't want to go in this argument, it's unnecessary

Nihilist
So if Thanos doesnt get his standard tech which he has all the time as it is classed as *help* i suppose Gog doesnt get his staff if thats the version being used.

Blanket
Thanos blasts Gog's head off

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Nihilist
So if Thanos doesnt get his standard tech which he has all the time as it is classed as *help* i suppose Gog doesnt get his staff if thats the version being used. Why wouldn't Thanos get what ever he usually has. He usually only carries around his teleporter tech and some lower shields. He doesn't carry Galactus deflecting shields in his pants. If he did, he would have used them against Odin.

Nihilist
Why wouldn't Thanos get what ever he usually has. He usually only carries around his teleporter tech and some lower shields. He doesn't carry Galactus deflecting shields in his pants. If he did, he would have used them against Odin. His standard shield were able to hold Champion w/power gem at bay for a while, and that same Champion punched the planet that hard in caused a chain reaction that exploded the planet.

People have been saying Thanos get snone of his tech at all.

Zeuodin
His standard shield were able to hold Champion w/power gem at bay for a while, and that same Champion punched the planet that hard in caused a chain reaction that exploded the planet.

People have been saying Thanos get snone of his tech at all. No. That wasn't his standard shield. He'd prepped for that entire story.

Blanket
Most of Thanos' tech is incorporated into his body anyway... thus making it permanent.

quanchi112
Really? Why not?

I don't want to go in this argument, it's unnecessary Because it isn't tech it's something that was formed when the Infinity Being offed himself.Originally posted by Zeuodin
No. That wasn't his standard shield. He'd prepped for that entire story. The reason that shield doesn't necessarily count is it was created due to his chair. He has used plenty of other more powerful shields since then.

Nihilist
No. That wasn't his standard shield. He'd prepped for that entire story. It was his standard shield,just one shield, when he calls upon outside shielding it is more than one, unless you have proof proving it wasnt his standard tech.

Zeuodin
It was his standard shield,just one shield, when he calls upon outside shielding it is more than one, unless you have proof proving it wasnt his standard tech.
Thanos had prepped for the entire story. Also, we dont' know the level of power that Champion was putting out since he really was just a white long haired version of the hulk. As I said, Thanos prepped for that story. In my opinion it doesn't count. I need to see him with a shield feat where he was caught off guard.

Nihilist
Thanos had prepped for the entire story. Also, we dont' know the level of power that Champion was putting out since he really was just a white long haired version of the hulk. As I said, Thanos prepped for that story. In my opinion it doesn't count. I need to see him with a shield feat where he was caught off guard. Weather he prepped or not doesnt mean shit he, uses them when he needs them.

He used a shield unprepped against Thor w/powergem and against Omega he used his own personal force fields, aswell as a energy field against the Fallen one who tried to rush him.

lmfao @ Champ w/gem is just like Hulk, Hulk has never destroyed a PLANET with a punch.

Zeuodin
Weather he prepped or not doesnt mean shit he, uses them when he needs them.

He used a shield unprepped against Thor w/powergem and against Omega he used his own personal force fields, aswell as a energy field against the Fallen one who tried to rush him.

lmfao @ Champ w/gem is just like Hulk, Hulk has never destroyed a PLANET with a punch. Hulk smashed a rock bigger than a planet before. With one punch. He clapped away a universe. Champion was just the Hulk with long hair. and the Fallen one was impressive how? What did he do that was so great? As for Omega, the clone right? What did he do that was so impressive? I remember a band of earth heroes including Spider man of all people fighting an Omega.

Nihilist
Hulk smashed a rock bigger than a planet before. With one punch. He clapped away a universe. Champion was just the Hulk with long hair. and the Fallen one was impressive how? What did he do that was so great? As for Omega, the clone right? What did he do that was so impressive? I remember a band of earth heroes including Spider man of all people fighting an Omega. Hulk smashed a rock after being propelled with great force at the rock.When did Hulk clap away a universe?...all i remember him doing in lighting up the dark dimesion

The Fallen one rushed him at geat force and flight speed , Thanos was caught off guard and stopped him with a energy shield.

Lol Omega was destroying planets fro fun and was twice as powerful as Galactus.

Zeuodin
Hulk smashed a rock after being propelled with great force at the rock.When did Hulk clap away a universe?...all i remember him doing in lighting up the dark dimesion

The Fallen one rushed him at geat force and flight speed , Thanos was caught off guard and stopped him with a energy shield.

Lol Omega was destroying planets fro fun and was twice as powerful as Galactus.
Omega was no where near twice as poweful as Galactus. Galactus can literally blast the universe apart. Thanos can't stand up to that kind of power. A weak galactus mad Thanos beg for mercy inside his ship's shields. Come on now.

quanchi112
Omega was no where near twice as poweful as Galactus. Galactus can literally blast the universe apart. Thanos can't stand up to that kind of power. A weak galactus mad Thanos beg for mercy inside his ship's shields. Come on now. That's what the writer intended for. Thanos also blasted Omega and he didn't budge but when he blasted Galactus he was thrown a football field's length or more.

Nihilist
Omega was no where near twice as poweful as Galactus. Galactus can literally blast the universe apart. Thanos can't stand up to that kind of power. A weak galactus mad Thanos beg for mercy inside his ship's shields. Come on now. You are a lying troll.

Genis Vell confirmed he was twice as powerful, and again you lie.Galactus was well nourished when he blasted Thanos.

galactusischere
You are a lying troll.

Genis Vell confirmed he was twice as powerful, and again you lie.Galactus was well nourished when he blasted Thanos.

Lol. The writers only made Genis say that to hype up the fight.
After he got defeated we learned that Omega was dumb and had no reflexes whatsoever.
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega

quanchi112
After he got defeated we learned that Omega was dumb and had no reflexes whatsoever.
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega Which has nothing to do with Omega's power level.

Omega Vision
That's what the writer intended for. Thanos also blasted Omega and he didn't budge but when he blasted Galactus he was thrown a football field's length or more.
Moving an enemy isn't the same as actually hurting them. To me blasting Galactus back (and causing no lasting damage) is the same as Batman judo tossing Superman into a brick wall. Yes Batman moved Superman but he did nothing of any real significance.

Nihilist
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega My god some peolpe are complete retards, because he wasnt overly clever means he wasnt powerful.

Zeuodin
That's what the writer intended for. Thanos also blasted Omega and he didn't budge but when he blasted Galactus he was thrown a football field's length or more. Thanos was more powerful when he blasted Galactus. That I'm sure of.

Zeuodin
You are a lying troll.

Why are you calling me names? I haven't did anything to you? Do they allow this type of treatment on this board? Genis Vell isn't a watcher. So his word means nothing to me.

galactusischere
Which has nothing to do with Omega's power level.

Yes it does.
Galactus can outsmart him or blast him to smithernis when he just stands there to take his blasts. AND how many times has Genis seen Galactus when he was near well-fed levels?

quanchi112
Thanos was more powerful when he blasted Galactus. That I'm sure of. That's a fair point. But Genis' ca along with Thanos his creator making the statement make it painfully clear he was more powerful than Galactus.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Moving an enemy isn't the same as actually hurting them. To me blasting Galactus back (and causing no lasting damage) is the same as Batman judo tossing Superman into a brick wall. Yes Batman moved Superman but he did nothing of any real significance. The point is he didn't budge Omega. Originally posted by Zeuodin
Why are you calling me names? I haven't did anything to you? Do they allow this type of treatment on this board? Genis Vell isn't a watcher. So his word means nothing to me. He has cosmic awareness.

galactusischere
My god some peolpe are complete retards, because he wasnt overly clever means he wasnt powerful.

when did I say hes not powerful?
I said that Galactus>>>>>>>>>Omega and thats being generous with all of his disabilities

Nihilist
Why are you calling me names? I haven't did anything to you? Do they allow this type of treatment on this board? Genis Vell isn't a watcher. So his word means nothing to me. "Do they allow this kind of treatment", seriously grow a pair.

So Genis having CA means nothing now, seems like you only like to use things that benefit your argument.

galactusischere
That's a fair point. But Genis' ca along with Thanos his creator making the statement make it painfully clear he was more powerful than Galactus. The point is he didn't budge Omega. He has cosmic awareness.

When the battle ended we say how much more powerful Omega was than Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
I said that Galactus>>>>>>>>>Omega and thats being generous with all of his disabilities Yes, but that's not the point. Omega was more powerful than Galactus. No one said Omega could defeat Galactus in a fight.

Nihilist
I said that Galactus>>>>>>>>>Omega and thats being generous with all of his disabilities Yeah because Galactus has shown his far superior intellect and reflexes in recent years.

galactusischere
Yeah because Galactus has shown his far superior intellect and reflexes in recent years.

Yes.
He only loses battles by getting outwited because of you know what.
He has made the UN, and Taa II which Reed admited that he couldn't comprehend. Also hes made a few other universal weapons. and then theres Tyrant.
and why would he show reflexes I mean hes durable. Thanos admited that the clone was DUMB and COULD NOT REACT.
Galactus CAN react and if not smart isn't dumb either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.