Hurt, Knock out or Kill superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
superman is chained to an unbreakable wall with an unbreakable chain.

each character gets 1,000 full strength punches any where they please.

do they hurt. knock out, or kill superman

Bane
Spiderman
Luke cage
Blob
Colossus
Thor
Hercules
Captain Marvel
BatMan-with prep

galactusischere
Thor(kills), Batman(depends on how much prep), and Cap Marvel(kill)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thor(kills), Batman(depends on how much prep), and Cap Marvel(kill) if thor kills then herc kills too.

what about the other questions

grimify
Thor, Herc, Captain Marvel, and Batman all kill him. The others he doesn't even feel.

Colossus-Big C
^^^bane made superman feel his punches when supes was dressed as batman. so he will "feel" it atleast

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

each character gets 1,000 punches any where they please.

Bane
Spiderman
Luke cage
Blob
Colossus
Thor
Hercules
Captain Marvel
BatMan-with prep

Bane-Breaks his hand on the first punch
Spider-Man- Breaks his hand after twenty or so punches
Luke Cage- Bruises, maybe even cuts Superman a bit but Cage's arms and hands will be aching.
Blob- Not sure, he might be able to knock out or even kill Superman.
Colossus- Puts Superman in a coma if not actually killing him
Thor- Kills Superman within the first 60-70 punches.
Hercules- Same
Captain Marvel- Using Magic he could punch Superman's head clean off, so possibly 1 punch.
Batman with prep- Batman pays the above people to beat the everliving shit out of Superman, so 0 punches cool big grin

Badabing
Bane - No

Spidey - No

Cage - Not likely

Blob - Maybe a KO.

Colossus - Possibly a kill with 1,000 free shots.

Thor - Yes

Herc - Yes

Captain Marvel - Has already one punched Supes.

Batman - Bat Glare ftw.

Omega Vision
^^^bane made superman feel his punches when supes was dressed as batman. so he will "feel" it atleast
That was a cartoon, Animated Superman was a lightweight and Animated Bane is much stronger than comics Bane.

K-Dog
Cage and Blob aren't going to hurt Superman badly. Their hands will give out far before his face will. Colossus will be better but I doubt his hands are any more durable than Superman's face.
Batman will kill if he can kick instead of punch.

h1a8

Bane
Spiderman
Luke cage
Blob
Colossus
Thor
Hercules
Captain Marvel
BatMan-with prep

What's with everyone under Thor? So since this is mere punches and not hits with hammers and maces then:

Thor and Hercules hurt Superman without the ko, while Captain Marvel maybe koes him (most likely just hurt him though).

ColossusGrundy
Colossus, Captain Marvel, Thor and Herc would all kill him.

You're talking about 1000 punches. A THOUSAND FREE PUNCHES.

Batman would have NO effect unless he had the kryptonite Supes gave him beforehand.

Bane, Spidey, Luke Cage and Blob would hurt him, but they'd run out of steam before getting to 1000.

Weird thread.

h1a8
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Colossus, Captain Marvel, Thor and Herc would all kill him.

You're talking about 1000 punches. A THOUSAND FREE PUNCHES.

Batman would have NO effect unless he had the kryptonite Supes gave him beforehand.

Bane, Spidey, Luke Cage and Blob would hurt him, but they'd run out of steam before getting to 1000.

Weird thread.

Do you even read comics at all?
These are punches not hits from Mjolnir. Spiderman, Bane, Colossus, Cage, and Blob wouldn't even make Superman notice. They would all seriously break their hands hitting him (except Blob). Superman has endured many many many hits from DD (they fought all day) and DD is lightning fast.

Slaanesh
Thor,Hercules,Captain Marvel would kill him..the other fail..

h1a8
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thor,Hercules,Captain Marvel would kill him..the other fail..
They couldn't even ko Superman. This is their fists remember.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by h1a8
They couldn't even ko Superman. This is their fists remember. and?each of them are strong enough to knock him out.

Slaanesh

so??what's wrong with their fist??

kgkg
Epic!

zeel
What's with everyone under Thor? So since this is mere punches and not hits with hammers and maces then:

Thor and Hercules hurt Superman without the ko, while Captain Marvel maybe koes him (most likely just hurt him though).

a thousand free punch's is why. Im sure they could all beat supes to a bloody pulp with even a hundred. Supes is physically stronger by a bit then cap,thor and herc and the other by alot but but if hes sitting there doing nothing and cannot defend himself hes going to die.

This is nothing agiainst supes hed last longer then t he rest closely folling him thor ,cap then herc i think.

CosmicComet
Bane - breaks hands
Spiderman - breaks hands
Luke cage - Will punch forever with no KO result.
Blob - Will punch forever with no KO result.
Colossus - Uses the full 1000 punches before Supes is flash ko'd momentarily.
Thor - ko's Supes after about 100.
Hercules - ko's Supes after about 100.
Captain Marvel - ko's Superman within 50. (CIS turned on) Kills Supes within 50. (CIS turned off).
BatMan-with prep - oh god...

CosmicComet

Yes smart guy, that's obviously laid out in the opening post. This is their fists, which are more than enough to ko Superman. And in Marvel's case enough to kill.

gogogadgetgo
LOL at all who say's spiderman would break his hands. spider sense would kick in and spiderman would realize that he'd just break his hands and he'll just probably slap a bunch of webbing on superman and swing away.

Colossus-Big C
i dont think these guys would break their hands.
colossus has fought people just as durable as superman before like gladiator and hyperion, he's not breaking his hands

DarkOdin

Bane-breaks his hand
Spiderman-break his hand
Luke cage-hand hurts Superman alive a little swore
Blob- confused
Colossus-hand hurts superman is bruised a little
Thor -Kills him
Hercules-Kills him
Captain Marvel-Kills him
BatMan-with prepSpite

ColossusGrundy
I'm sorry to hurt the fanboy-ism of Superman, I like him too.

But you're seriously talking about a THOUSAND punches.

Colossus has fought the friggin Hulk and KO'd him. He kills Supes.

Captain Marvel should be no debate......death for Supes.

Thor..Death.

Herc....death.

This is stupid to think that 1000 punches.......Heck Aquaman would have a good shot on this one.....this is a helpless Superman, remember that. Although he is super tough, his face isn't going to break hands unless its one of the non-powered guys (Batman).

The Pict
Bane - No

Spiderman - No

Luke cage- No

Blob - Not sure what his peak strength is but it's extremely doubful.

Colossus - I doubt it. Maybe a KO after a 1000 punches, but they'd need to be in the same spot. And Supes has taken worse.

Thor - Could kill him

Hercules - Could kill him too, with the amount of punches he has.

Captain Marvel - Could kill him as well.

BatMan-with prep - Batman can do anything with prep.

Lord Feron
Bane - nothing, not even if he took all the venom his body can handle

Spiderman - Hurt but maybe KO im not sure. Repeated rabbit punches to the back of side of the head... his hands are gonna be bloody.

Luke cage - Same as spider man but maybe not as bloody.

Blob - not too sure don't think he will KO

Colossus - Can kill

Thor - Can Kill

Hercules - Can Kill
Captain Marvel - Can Kill
BatMan-with prep - mother****er takes out his k-nite ring and pimps slaps him to death.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Badabing
Bane - No

Spidey - No

Cage - Not likely

Blob - Maybe a KO.

Colossus - Possibly a kill with 1,000 free shots.

Thor - Yes

Herc - Yes

Captain Marvel - Has already one punched Supes.

Batman - Bat Glare ftw.

This.

Though I might give Blob a straight out no. Odds are that Blob doesn't have enough strength to make Superman feel his punches, unlike Colossus.

Placidity
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Colossus has fought the friggin Hulk and KO'd him. He kills Supes.

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o432/Thug2Wasteland/double-facepalm-1.jpg

kornilius
if superman took punches from doomsday for days then there is not reason that thor or hercules could kill him with 1000 punches since in physical strength and punch strength i dont see them being at least as strong as doomsday so my answer is

bane - break his hand after first punch

spider-man break his hand after 10 punches

luke cage - doesnt effect superman at all he is too durable to get hurt by class 25 at best

blob - dont effect superman either he isnt that strong at all

colossus - bruise superman but nothing more then that

thor - bruise superman

hercules - bruise superman

captain marvel - kill him

batman - break his arm to the point its an open bone and they have to cut down his arm and batman lose his arm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kornilius
if superman took punches from doomsday for days then there is not reason that thor or hercules could kill him with 1000 punches since in physical strength and punch strength i dont see them being at least as strong as doomsday so my answer is

bane - break his hand after first punch

spider-man break his hand after 10 punches

luke cage - doesnt effect superman at all he is too durable to get hurt by class 25 at best

blob - dont effect superman either he isnt that strong at all

colossus - bruise superman but nothing more then that

thor - bruise superman

hercules - bruise superman

captain marvel - kill him

batman - break his arm to the point its an open bone and they have to cut down his arm and batman lose his arm
I'm sorry but Thor and Hercules could kill Superman in less than 100 punches. Look at it this way: Superman is in the same rough strength/durability category than Herc and Thor so its like a normal man punching another normal man. How many punches does it take to kill a man? A lot less than 1000.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Bane - nothing, not even if he took all the venom his body can handle

Spiderman - Hurt but maybe KO im not sure. Repeated rabbit punches to the back of side of the head... his hands are gonna be bloody.

Luke cage - Same as spider man but maybe not as bloody.

Blob - not too sure don't think he will KO

Colossus - Can kill

Thor - Can Kill

Hercules - Can Kill
Captain Marvel - Can Kill
BatMan-with prep - mother****er takes out his k-nite ring and pimps slaps him to death. laughing out loud

kornilius
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm sorry but Thor and Hercules could kill Superman in less than 100 punches. Look at it this way: Superman is in the same rough strength/durability category than Herc and Thor so its like a normal man punching another normal man. How many punches does it take to kill a man? A lot less than 1000.

thats dumb, superman and doomsday were trading punches for days and days and they are at the same strength level

provide a proof that thor and hercules are as durable and as strong as superman because superman is far more durable then thor thats for sure and superman is stronger so prove your statement

DarkOdin
thats dumb, superman and doomsday were trading punches for days and days and they are at the same strength level

provide a proof that thor and hercules are as durable and as strong as superman because superman is far more durable then thor thats for sure and superman is stronger so prove your statement So you saying superman is stronger b/c he fought doomsday for days and days" i remember the fight being a little shorter the that superdur

Thor fought Zeus for days and days so i guess that makes him stonger then Superman

Lord Feron

provide a proof that thor and hercules are as durable and as strong as superman because superman is far more durable then thor thats for sure and superman is stronger so prove your statement

Did you even read the OP stips? Supes aint, bracing, aint blocking, aint maneuvering around, and it laying there taking it all.

Do you understand how punishing someone can be against someone just laying there and taking it? They can go full mount on the back of his head and wail away at him.

Colossus-Big C
dont forget this is 1,000 hardest (all strength) punches.

kornilius
Originally posted by DarkOdin
So you saying superman is stronger b/c he fought doomsday for days and days" i remember the fight being a little shorter the that superdur

Thor fought Zeus for days and days so i guess that makes him stonger then Superman

its not about strength moron its about durability because if superman was able to get hit by doomsday for days then he wont get killed by 1000 punches from thor or hercules

kornilius
superman head butt there fists and break them

Colossus-Big C
superman head butt there fists and break them they dont neccesarily need to punch his face 1,000 times.
it could be his stomach, ribs, nuts, neck etc

Lord Feron
its not about strength moron its about durability because if superman was able to get hit by doomsday for days then he wont get killed by 1000 punches from thor or hercules

UM if doomsday was here and he had a nice clean shot of his strongest attacks I have no doubt he would be able to oneshot supes he all he can do to take it. DD and Supes are peers and nearly exactly the same in strength.

Think of a guy nearly exactly like you giving you his best hit straight to the button. Your going down. But you take the same guy and you both free to fight your not dropping in the 1st 5 secs if your equally as skilled unless your just unlucky.

Anyway seems like your one of those "superman is god" fanatics so im just going to let you carry on.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Placidity
http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o432/Thug2Wasteland/double-facepalm-1.jpg actually colossus has KO'd green hulk for like 5 seconds in a fight

DarkOdin
its not about strength moron its about durability because if superman was able to get hit by doomsday for days then he wont get killed by 1000 punches from thor or hercules Doomsday got less then a 1000's punches on Superman and look what happen that was superman fighting back. In this superman is defence less

Colossus-Big C
^^agreed

Placidity
actually colossus has KO'd green hulk for like 5 seconds in a fight

So? Hulk's durability is shithouse. Hulk is not even in Superman's league. And Colossus is absolutely not in Hulk's league. Ok he has a few showings, but he'd get smashed into dust every time.

-Pr-

Bane
Spiderman
Luke cage
Blob
Colossus
Thor
Hercules
Captain Marvel
BatMan-with prep

Bane, Spidey, Cage, Blob and Colossus aint doing shit. Superman can take planet impacts and be all right.

even if colossus hit superman with the force of all his punches at the same time, that's only the equivalent of 100,000 tons. Superman can take that in his sleep.

The last four kill him, though, assuming they're actually trying.

h1a8
Originally posted by thanos-prime
and?each of them are strong enough to knock him out.

Captain Marvel may be able to ko him (but in many many strikes). The others are a no.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bane, Spidey, Cage, Blob and Colossus aint doing shit. Superman can take planet impacts and be all right.

even if colossus hit superman with the force of all his punches at the same time, that's only the equivalent of 100,000 tons. Superman can take that in his sleep.

The last four kill him, though, assuming they're actually trying.

Colossus can press 100 tons, his punch might be far stronger or weaker. It's a tough call, but I think I'm changing my vote in accordance to your post.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Thanos or Darkseid get 10 going all out punches.. what happens to Supes?

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
a thousand free punch's is why. Im sure they could all beat supes to a bloody pulp with even a hundred. Supes is physically stronger by a bit then cap,thor and herc and the other by alot but but if hes sitting there doing nothing and cannot defend himself hes going to die.

This is nothing agiainst supes hed last longer then t he rest closely folling him thor ,cap then herc i think.
Well let me stop being mysterious and tell you like it is (My true opinion). I feel Superman is so far above Thor and Hercules that he will barely notice their punches (Mjolnir is another story though) . I also feel that Superman can maybe not be killed by Captain Marvel because Superman endured hundreds if not thousands of blows from DD (who is not only stronger than CM but has piercing powers due to his bony protrusions).

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well let me stop being mysterious and tell you like it is (My true opinion). I feel Superman is so far above Thor and Hercules that he will barely notice their punches (Mjolnir is another story though) . I also feel that Superman can maybe not be killed by Captain Marvel because Superman endured hundreds if not thousands of blows from DD (who is not only stronger than CM but has piercing powers due to his bony protrusions).

Your responses never cease to amaze me. However, as your equation proves.. Superman is 1 billion times stronger than Thor... roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Doomsday got less then a 1000's punches on Superman and look what happen that was superman fighting back. In this superman is defence less

Actually Superman was hit at least hundreds of times and possibly thousand of times. He fought DD all day where they were constantly exchanging blows at super speed. Plus DD has bony protrusions which is far worst than a mere fist.

Since DD>Herc, Thor, and all others here in strength
Then Superman can take their punches without being koed or killed (CM may be able to ko him though).

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Your responses never cease to amaze me. However, as your equation proves.. Superman is 1 billion times stronger than Thor... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing wow what a fanboy. he said superman is so far above thor and herc that he wouldnt even notice there punching him 1,000 times

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually Superman was hit at least hundreds of times and possibly thousand of times. He fought DD all day where they were constantly exchanging blows at super speed. Plus DD has bony protrusions which is far worst than a mere fist.

Since DD>Herc, Thor, and all others here in strength
Then Superman can take their punches without being koed or killed (CM may be able to ko him though).

Hey H1a9 show us that formula again that proves Superman is 1 billion times stronger than Thor, Herc, Hulk etc etc

Kris Blaze

You overestimate the strength of Thor's hits with Mjolnir in comparison to his fists. The problem with his and hercules strength is that while they accomplish awesome things on their own. Making incredible feats with their strength, and then Hercules' strength level is taken faaaaar down whenever he fights someone with a set limit to their strength. Like Namor (Who Thor one-shotted) and Sasquatch.

Thor defeated Him with a couple of punches though, and has hurt heralds on many occasions with them.

DarkOdin
Actually Superman was hit at least hundreds of times and possibly thousand of times. s some where in between 200 and over 1000 can you get a little more broad with the numbers laughing

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Colossus can press 100 tons, his punch might be far stronger or weaker. It's a tough call, but I think I'm changing my vote in accordance to your post.

even if he's a bit stronger than cl100, that's not going to be enough imo...

Placidity

Nowhere near enough...

Thats why DC>Marvel overall. Class 100 doesn't mean jack in DC.

carver9

Bane
Spiderman
Luke cage
Blob
Colossus
Thor
Hercules
Captain Marvel
BatMan-with prep

Bane arms turns to dust after 20 punches but superman feels it a little.
Spiderman arms turns to dust after 30 punchesbut Superman feels it a little.
Luke cage would cut him
Blob would ko him after about 250 punches
Colossus kills him
Thor kills him
Hercules kills him
Captain marvel kills him
Batman even with prep dies.

Kris Blaze

You misunderstand. Colossus isn't stronger than class 100.

My point was that we don't know how many ton his punches carry.
Nowhere near enough...

Thats why DC>Marvel overall. Class 100 doesn't mean jack in DC.

Means as much as it does in the Marvel verse. That they can lift 100 tons or more.

Spire
Originally posted by carver9
Luke cage would cut him
Colossus kills him
Thor kills him
Hercules kills him
Captain marvel kills him

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
laughing

What did I do now Spire?

Spire
What did I do now Spire?

Luke cage would cut him
Colossus kills him

Placidity

Means as much as it does in the Marvel verse. That they can lift 100 tons or more.

Not the majority of them.

Funny thing occurred to me. Colossus KO'ed the Hulk apparently, and he is only Class 100, what does that tell you?

Kris Blaze
Not the majority of them.

Funny thing occurred to me. Colossus KO'ed the Hulk apparently, and he is only Class 100, what does that tell you?
Not the majority, all of them. Every single one who is a class 100 can lift 100 tons or more, and that's what it tells me.

Tells me that Colossus can knock out the Hulk temporarily.

carver9
Originally posted by Spire

People from Hyperion to Gladiator, Hulk, etc... has felt colossus punches so why wouldnt Superman. Colossus should be able to flat out kill him. Hyperion flew into a sun and made it go supernova and flew out of it without any damage. Gladiator flew out of a solar system destroying blast and swam in stars and both felt colossus punches.

The blob can increase his mass to unknown levels and then he already possess 80 tons strength so his punches would be on a level of its own. T

The rest of them make superman itch besides the people below colossus.

Spire
Luke is going to cut him...

Bane and Spider-man... Supes going to feel it...

Colossus going to kill...

Lol.

Placidity
Not the majority, all of them. Every single one who is a class 100 can lift 100 tons or more, and that's what it tells me.

Tells me that Colossus can knock out the Hulk temporarily.

Every Marvel character can lift 100 tons or more? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tells me if Colossus could do it, Superman would knock Hulk's head off.

-Pr-
You misunderstand. Colossus isn't stronger than class 100.

My point was that we don't know how many ton his punches carry.

i didn't misunderstand. yes, i know we don't know his exact tonnage when it comes to punching, but my point was that even if he was stronger, it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.

Luke cage would cut him
Colossus kills him
Thor kills him
Hercules kills him
Captain marvel kills him

sweet jesus.

zeel
QUOTE:

"Well let me stop being mysterious and tell you like it is (My true opinion). I feel Superman is so far above Thor and Hercules that he will barely notice their punches "

Your nuts. I have no other words but that. Your nuts.

AsbestosFlaygon
Bane - nothing

Spiderman - nothing

Luke cage - nothing

Blob - bruised

Colossus - KO

Thor - kills

Hercules - kills

Captain Marvel - OHKO while not holding back. Kills in about 20+

Batman (w/ prep) -
a. 1-hit kill with one punch equipped with a Kryptonite knuckle
b. Holding a piece of Kryptonite in one hand, kills Supes with a touch
c. The Batkick

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Batman (w/ prep) -
a. 1-hit kill with one punch equipped with a Kryptonite knuckle
b. Holding a piece of Kryptonite in one hand, kills Supes with a touch
c. The Batkick

You can't be serious with A and B?

K-Dog
Are Colossus's fists more durable than Superman's face? I would say that overall a person would have to maybe have 3X the durability of someone else in order for their face to be equal to someone else's fist in terms of which one will give out first.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You can't be serious with A and B?
Batman with prep can go toe-to-toe against Chuck Norris himself.

-Pr-
Originally posted by K-Dog
Are Colossus's fists more durable than Superman's face? I would say that overall a person would have to maybe have 3X the durability of someone else in order for their face to be equal to someone else's fist in terms of which one will give out first.

no, they're not. superman's face can take hundreds of nukes without a dent.

h1a8
People from Hyperion to Gladiator, Hulk, etc... has felt colossus punches so why wouldnt Superman. Colossus should be able to flat out kill him. Hyperion flew into a sun and made it go supernova and flew out of it without any damage. Gladiator flew out of a solar system destroying blast and swam in stars and both felt colossus punches.

The blob can increase his mass to unknown levels and then he already possess 80 tons strength so his punches would be on a level of its own. T

The rest of them make superman itch besides the people below colossus.

What destroys any feats against Hulk, Gladiator, and other similar characters is that their strength is variable. So if Colossus has ever hurt Gladiator (in which it was never proven) then we must take the Gladiator he hurt as the rather weak one and not the planet destroying one.

So stop using feats against those who have variable strength based off of their emotions. Otherwise it will always end in fail.

Lastly, I could feel a small breeze on my face. That doesn't mean the breeze has any possibility of koing me or killing me or even hurting me. Yet I do feel it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What destroys any feats against Hulk, Gladiator, and other similar characters is that their strength is variable. So if Colossus has ever hurt Gladiator (in which it was never proven) then we must take the Gladiator he hurt as the rather weak one and not the planet destroying one.

So stop using feats against those who have variable strength based off of their emotions. Otherwise it will always end in fail.

Lastly, I could feel a small breeze on my face. That doesn't mean the breeze has any possibility of koing me or killing me or even hurting me. Yet I do feel it.

I'm still waiting for that formula h1a8. Come on buddy don't hold out on me....

Kris Blaze
Every Marvel character can lift 100 tons or more? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tells me if Colossus could do it, Superman would knock Hulk's head off.

Every class 100 can lift 100 tons or more no expression

Okay? And of what relevance is that here?

horrorwolf
Bane - deals some slight damage

Spiderman - deals slight brusing

Luke cage - deals decent bruising

Blob - deals some slight damage

Colossus - capable of some good damage and a KO

Thor - Tears a Defenseless Supermans head from his body.

Hercules -Tears a Defenseless Supermans head from his body.

Captain Marvel - Tears a Defenseless Supermans head from his body.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by K-Dog
Are Colossus's fists more durable than Superman's face? I would say that overall a person would have to maybe have 3X the durability of someone else in order for their face to be equal to someone else's fist in terms of which one will give out first. colossus fist doesnt need to be more durable than something to damage it.

vibranium is more durable than colossus but colossus broke it to pieces before

Colossus-Big C

colossus has hurt hyperion and i have the scan

-Pr-
colossus has hurt hyperion and i have the scan

Superman > Hyperion, though.

psycho gundam
isn't there a scan of batman punching superman in the mouth drawing blood and some ego?

if that's kosher, colossus would take his mandible off.

(applicable for the jobber thread also)

batdude123
Originally posted by psycho gundam
isn't there a scan of batman punching superman in the mouth drawing blood and some ego?

Yeah, except Batman>>>>>>>>>>Colossus.

Horrible example.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, except Batman>>>>>>>>>>Colossus.

Horrible example. and superman's somewhere in between amirite?

batdude123
and superman's somewhere in between amirite?

Who's Superman?

celeyhyga17
Thor, Hercules, and Captain Marvel Kill way before they reach 1000.
Colossus, possibly.

-Pr-

i hope you're not talking about the black rock batman.

psycho gundam
mehbeh

-Pr-
mehbeh

laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Superman > Hyperion, though.

Yeah, but he's not punching Superman -once- with a regular punch, like he did with Hyperion.

Colossus-Big C
bump

the ninjak
A grenade full of vampire teeth will kill Supes! Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.