Cap vs Batman vs Daredevil vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
.... in a large room (10m x 10m x 10m) that's completely dark but it has air.

A door opens when only one is left standing.

Omega Vision
Dark room? Bye bye Cap. The others I can't say for sure but I don't see Daredevil beating a Predator in h/h. Batman or Predator I'd say.

thanos-prime
Daredevil

Juk3n
Daredevil has got the same chance in hell as Batman.

Wild Shadow
batman and Cap are peak with armor high durability peak reflex and Cap has an indestructible shield while bats has his gadgets both are extremely skilled MA..... i dont see DD having the exact same chance as the other two. no expression

DarthDaniel1001
Batman.

SamZED
Dark room? Predator and DD have an advantage. Also Batman probably's got night vision in his mask...

Omega Vision
The main problem with Cap is that as far as I know he doesn't have night vision at all while Batman has it built into his cowl, Daredevil has his special senses and the Predator doesn't rely on light to see it uses thermal vision.
Cap goes down before he knows he's in a fight.

DarthDaniel1001
Cap's seen all different kinds of battle, including WW2. I agree that he dose go down, but not THAT quickly.

SamZED
He could sit in a corner of the room hiding behind his shield, in that case he lasts even longer...

Parmaniac
Predator ftw, plasma canon + discus = fun to watch

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Predator ftw, plasma canon + discus = fun to watch lol what about his selfdestruction? He presses the buttong and everybody's screwed..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
lol what about his selfdestruction? He presses the buttong and everybody's screwed..
Let me consult the KMC Handbook....*reads* lesee here... it says if all combatants die then Dr Doom is declared the winner.

Wild Shadow
Cap is the 1st one to fall in this scenario.

Konton
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
batman and Cap are peak with armor high durability peak reflex and Cap has an indestructible shield while bats has his gadgets both are extremely skilled MA..... i dont see DD having the exact same chance as the other two. no expression

You're ridiculous.
Have you even ever read any Daredevil?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Konton
You're ridiculous.
Have you even ever read any Daredevil?
i got like decades of DD from late 70's early 90's. cool umm.. who's there? i can here and smell u.

im ridiculously accurate.

namorsubby
batman seemed to be having a hell of a hard time taking out Darkhorse's Predator.......he didn't beat him in the end, even with the aid of huntress....at least in volume 2

Omega Vision
I say Predator takes this mostly due to his uber gear and the fact that a dark room doesn't bother him in the slightest unlike Cap. DD and Batman can fight him in the dark but unless they work together (this is a free for all) they probably can't take a fully equipped Predator down with nowhere to run.

Wild Shadow
ill pick predator for the majority and bats coming in second although not very often and barely alive if not on the verge of dying himself. cap isnt even a factor here not really and not from my comic history showing him fail fighting invisible assassins in the past.

Omega Vision
Lol this is going to sound embarrassing (epic nerdfail) but I completely forgot about Predator's active camo. In that case Predator stomps, Dardevil would be able to "see" through the camo but he wouldn't stand a chance in a fight. Should Batman find a way to bypass the camo he'll do slightly better than Daredevil but not much more.

vansonbee
Split between DD & Predator.

BattleMage
Let me consult the KMC Handbook....*reads* let's see here... it says if all combatants die then Dr Doom is declared the winner. How right you are.

BattleMage
Cap is the 1st one to fall in this scenario. Not necessarily. Don't be surprised if it were to come down to Cap and the Predator! cool

BattleMage
Now if they were to team up on the Predator, Then Cap definitely takes this imo. yes

thanos-prime
Originally posted by BattleMage
Not necessarily. Don't be surprised if it were to come down to Cap and the Predator! cool i would be surprised cause im pretty sure cap can't see in the dark.

Wild Shadow
Cap has Peak human stats and possibly superhuman...

he should have better senses then DD since he is a supersoldier trained with various forms of MA.

it would be natural for him to be taught to fight blind folded afterall...

hell i heard kang used some hyperspace stasis chamber for cap to train that took 1000yrs surely he learned vast skills in there?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanos-prime
Cap has Peak human stats and possibly superhuman...

he should have better senses then DD since he is a supersoldier trained with various forms of MA.

it would be natural for him to be taught to fight blind folded afterall...

hell i heard kang used some hyperspace stasis chamber for cap to train that took 1000yrs surely he learned vast skills in there?

roll eyes (sarcastic) should but doesn't can't assume he has better senses than someone with almost superhuman senses

-Pr-
batman (iirc) has thermal vision built in to the cowl. he can see it and get all three men to team up on the predator. together they'll beat it. if the room is indestructible, cap can simply throw his shield and rebound it off everything it hits.

it it's all four men, i'd go for predator or bats. if they take down predator and then fight, batman or matt, imo, but probably bats.

Juk3n
batman and Cap are peak with peak reflex and Cap an bats both are extremely skilled MA..... i dont see DD having the exact same chance as the other two. no expression

he's Just as skilled as both, please READ some Daredevil. Lack of armor? k, bit of a disadvantage, but he's more agile than both, has better senses, battlefield awareness, skilled enough to hit Batman in the forehead with the billy club no doubt. And prolly fast enough to swat batarangs out of the air, in the dark to boot.

And unless Batman is setting off explosive charges in the dark (doubtful) any projectile gadgets will be laughable if thrown at any of the opponents really, they're all bullet dodgers, catch is, Only DD would be able to consistantly dodge projectiles in the dark as good as in the light.

Lord Feron
DD, imo he would be able to operate better than everyone. He doesn't need thermal vision or NVG. The visuals you see through that type of equip is nothing compared to the ability DD has.

DarkOdin
The Dark room hurts Capt some but since it only as 10x10x10 room did anyone consider what Capt could do with a shield throw heads would roll.

Zeuodin
The Alien will win.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkOdin
The Dark room hurts Capt some but since it only as 10x10x10 room did anyone consider what Capt could do with a shield throw heads would roll.

Yeah but idk man I think Since cap wouldn't know exactly where they are the sheild throw may not be as devastating.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah but idk man I think Since cap wouldn't know exactly where they are the sheild throw may not be as devastating. True but given what he could with the sheild and the small space he should be able to cover must of it and wound of maybe kill one of the group. Not alotf of space to manuever in there

Omega Vision
Predator has almost all the advantages here and the only one who comes close to matching him in all the important categories (sensory abilities, gear, strength) is Batman. They all have the skill to take down each other but Cap has no way to survive this fight and I can't see Daredevil having the strength or toughness to bring down a fully equipped Predator in h/h. Batman on the other hand certainly has the strength feats and the gear to at least come close to matching the Predator. For the most part Predator wins most of them, Cap's not even a factor in a free for all and Daredevil doesn't have the equipment to take down a Predator.
I think a good fight would be Deathstroke vs a Predator

BattleMage
Originally posted by thanos-prime
i would be surprised cause im pretty sure cap can't see in the dark. Oh really, So you've been writing for Cap not to be able to see in the dark? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BattleMage
Look we all know what to be expect in a dark room from D.D. , Bats and predator.It would be an insult to comics if Cap didn't have a real good chance in this fight. Or equal chance to the other three. reading

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BattleMage
Look we all know what to be expect in a dark room

What I would really expect in a dark room is adult only and would be called another definition of "fighting"

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Predator has almost all the advantages here and the only one who comes close to matching him in all the important categories (sensory abilities, gear, strength) is Batman. They all have the skill to take down each other but Cap has no way to survive this fight and I can't see Daredevil having the strength or toughness to bring down a fully equipped Predator in h/h. Batman on the other hand certainly has the strength feats and the gear to at least come close to matching the Predator. For the most part Predator wins most of them, Cap's not even a factor in a free for all and Daredevil doesn't have the equipment to take down a Predator.
I think a good fight would be Deathstroke vs a Predator Im pretty sure DD has the strength to put down a predator.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What I would really expect in a dark room is adult only and would be called another definition of "fighting"

yes a snuff film with these four dudes ..... sick

Omega Vision
Im pretty sure DD has the strength to put down a predator.
I don't think so. Predators can toss large men like ragdolls and can take hundreds (if not thousands) of pounds of punishment. And that's just unarmed move feats. Darkhorse Predators are out of DD's league physically. Not even Batman or Captain America (who are stronger than Daredevil) are in Predator's leauge when strength is concerned. Hence why Deathstroke would be a good fight for a Predator. I never said Matt wasn't tough but he's not strong enough to put down a fully equipped Predator without being able to put up some traps. Matt always has trouble fighting the Kingpin and Predator is stronger than KP.

Mindship
Batman throws a flash pellet which temporarily blinds everyone except Dardevil, who's not fast enough to keep Bats from rolling and throwing the sleeping-gas pellet. Cap is not knocked out, but he's groggy enough to where Batman can first whack the Pred. He flings an electroexplosive batarang at the alien's knees (in case the flash bomb didn't quite blind it), then its head, as he leaps out of his roll to drop Cap with a sweep and a kick.

Conroy Batsmirk ftw.

thanos-prime
I don't think so. Predators can toss large men like ragdolls and can take hundreds (if not thousands) of pounds of punishment. And that's just unarmed move feats. Darkhorse Predators are out of DD's league physically. Not even Batman or Captain America (who are stronger than Daredevil) are in Predator's leauge when strength is concerned. Hence why Deathstroke would be a good fight for a Predator. I never said Matt wasn't tough but he's not strong enough to put down a fully equipped Predator without being able to put up some traps. Matt always has trouble fighting the Kingpin and Predator is stronger than KP. IMO daredevil is in the same league as batman as far as strength is concerned.Daredevil has punched a man and made him fly through the air.And you don't have to be as strong as something to hurt it.

Parmaniac

Omega Vision
IMO daredevil is in the same league as batman as far as strength is concerned.Daredevil has punched a man and made him fly through the air.And you don't have to be as strong as something to hurt it.
And Batman has kicked a tree in half and curled 300 (or 400 I can't exactly remember) lbs with one arm. Can DD match that?

thanos-prime
And Batman has kicked a tree in half and curled 300 (or 400 I can't exactly remember) lbs with one arm. Can DD match that? DD has lifted a limo with 3 people in it,pulled a bolted down mail box out of the ground,and curled 400 pounds like it was 50 then threw it like a spear.

namorsubby
i will say, Bruce > murdock in consistent high strength feats, probably cap too.........but really, Predators taking this every time

Wei Phoenix

Yeah but he can't watch his back properly if there is no light for him to see.

kornilius
daredevil takes it, captain america cant see he will be knocked out, i see daredevil beating batman and predator he is the better fighter he is more skilled then batman faster and more agile then batman ... the only thing batman got on daredevil is durability thats it daredevil mops the floor with batman and then he takes out predator

kornilius

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kornilius
daredevil takes it, captain america cant see he will be knocked out, i see daredevil beating batman and predator he is the better fighter he is more skilled then batman faster and more agile then batman ... the only thing batman got on daredevil is durability thats it daredevil mops the floor with batman and then he takes out predator
Batman is a much more accomplished fighter than Daredevil and he has better gear. Besides as I said earlier the Predator is way too strong for Daredevil to take down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Dark room? Predator and DD have an advantage. Also Batman probably's got night vision in his mask...

Yes, he does. And not just night vision.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, he does. And not just night vision.

x ray vision? embarrasment

Omega Vision
That and Thermal vision among other things I'm sure.

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Infrared and ultraviolet vision.

Omega Vision
Batman doesn't need X-Ray vision, when women see him they have an irresistible urge to take off their clothes. Why do you think Catwoman has recently started wearing a jumpsuit with a front zipper?

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

jrodslam
IMO daredevil is in the same league as batman as far as strength is concerned.Daredevil has punched a man and made him fly through the air.And you don't have to be as strong as something to hurt it.

Thats true.

Also, in response to Omega Vision's comment, how much stronger would a pred be than Fisk? Hes crushed a mans head with his bare hands. Hes also swung open a vault door with ease in which DD once struggled and even Spidey.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats true.

Also, in response to Omega Vision's comment, how much stronger would a pred be than Fisk? Hes crushed a mans head with his bare hands. Hes also swung open a vault door with ease in which DD once struggled and even Spidey.
Predators routinely show superhuman strength. They're easily Class 1 if not higher.

jrodslam
Predators routinely show superhuman strength. They're easily Class 1 if not higher.

Im not saying they dont or that they arent.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jrodslam
Im not saying they dont or that they arent.
Well you agree that Fisk isn't superhuman, just peak human right?

thanos-prime
Well you agree that Fisk isn't superhuman, just peak human right?

Kingpin has quite a few blatantly superhuman feats.

Omega Vision
Kingpin has quite a few blatantly superhuman feats.
That's Classic Kingpin though, he was certainly not peak human but current KP is.

thanos-prime
That's Classic Kingpin though, he was certainly not peak human but current KP is.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5134/kingpin.jpg

This doesn't look that old.

StiltmanFTW
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5134/kingpin.jpg

This doesn't look that old.

What issue? Isn't that Ultimate Kingpin?

thanos-prime
It's from a Daredevil comic, I'll try to find the issue.

thanos-prime
It's vol. 2 #13

StiltmanFTW
Ah. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.