Spider-Man runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Green Goblin has captured Spidey. He must run a whole gauntlet that the Green Goblin has set out for him. He gets 5 minutes of rest in-between all of the rounds.

1. He must hold his ground against an endless army of unarmed thugs for 3 minutes. He dose not have his web-shooters. The Thugs come out in waves of 5 at a time.

2. He needs to defeat Kraven the Hunter. Kraven is not on any kind of drugs and has only a machete. Spidey does not have his web-shooters.

3. He must retrieve his web-shooters from Tombstone

4. He must defeat a mind-controlled Dagger and Black Panther

5. He must defeat Electro who is holding Black Cat captive. If he can beat him, Black Cat joins him for the remainder of the gauntlet

6. Goblin-Fight! Spidey and Black Cat must defeat Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsly), Jack O' Lantern (Jason Macendale), and Green Goblin (Bart Hamilton)

7. He must battle American Son, who's in a pretty pissed off mood (IE he's bloodlusted). Spidey and Black Cat need to survive for 7 minutes before Harry comes to his senses and stands down. He will then join Spidey for the last round.

8. He must defeat Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin, who is backed up by Bullseye as Hawkeye and Mac Gargan as Scorpion.

Can he make it? Tell me what you think. I say he can, although he might stop at 7 or 8.

SamZED
Cant say anything about American Son, but Pete can clear everything else. I see him having trouble with 4 but since they're mindcontroled it'd be easier, if Peter was allowed to cut loose then it wouldnt even matter if they're mindcontroled or not...

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, I agree, enraged Spidey has pulled off some crazy moves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.