Thanos runs the DnA gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenebrous
Thanos has been resurrected and plucked from Death's realm by an unknown cosmic force. The same cosmic force has conveniently removed Drax the destroyer from reality. Hoping to save the universe from its current predicament, Thanos will have to run through a gauntlet of the current marvel cosmic characters. Thanos takes on characters that appear/have appeared in DnA's Guardians of the Galaxy and Nova ongoing comics. He does not know his opponents are. but will get 6 hours' rest in between each encounter.

1. Groot, Captain Flag, and Bug
2. Starlord
3. Mantis
4. Cosmo and Rocket Racoon
5. Moondragon
6. Gamora
7. Ravenous
8. Strontian
9. Blaastar
10. Nova Prime (Richard Rider)
11. Vulcan
12. Phyla-Vell, avatar of Oblivion
13. Silver Surfer (from Nova #13-#15)
14. The Magus

How far does he get

galactusischere
Clears it

thanos-prime
i don't think he can beat the magus

Bouboumaster
He steam rolls the gauntlet.

Afro Magus would beat him, but that's all. All the others die, and it's spite against the majority of them.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He steam rolls the gauntlet.

Afro Magus would beat him, but that's all. All the others die, and it's spite against the majority of them.

I don't see 7-14 being spite at all, especially since he has to take them in succession.

The new Magus was only stopped by a cosmic cube

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I don't see 7-14 being spite at all, especially since he has to take them in succession.

he stomps all of them.
Hes taken point blank blasts of an enrages SS without trying to protect himself.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Tenebrous

They had to stop him with a cosmic cube, because no one with the power of Thanos was on place and they had a cosmic cube under they're hand.

Slaanesh
Magus stop him..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Gets to Magus... Then it gets really tough.

Survivor19
What is Phyla doing up there?
She sucked as 'Martyr'.

Naija boy
HE could probably one shot from 1-12. Surfer then puts up the best fight he has ever put up against thanos but loses still. And then Thanos edges out magus

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Survivor19
What is Phyla doing up there?
She sucked as 'Martyr'.

Her sword can kill the Magus. And she'll probably just resurrect as Oblivion's agent

Tenebrous
Originally posted by galactusischere
he stomps all of them.
Hes taken point blank blasts of an enrages SS without trying to protect himself.

This is DnA-written SS, as I stated. Thanos hasn't faced SS in any capacity since Surfer's own ongoing. Do you remember how old that is.

Kris Blaze
He takes all except 4.

Where he is assraped.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He takes all except 4.

Where he is assraped.

laughing out loud

khazra
Didnt thanos fight the godess who was in posession of 20 cosmic cubes or somesuch? and has wins over cosmic cube beings?
Id say that makes him >>>anyone who can be beaten with one.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by khazra
Didnt thanos fight the godess who was in posession of 20 cosmic cubes or somesuch? and has wins over cosmic cube beings?
Id say that makes him >>>anyone who can be beaten with one.

Fail. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.