Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cammii
Teenage Camp.

Teenage Camp is not well known, but people who do know about it don't say much about it. It's a small place out in country land ,with feilds full of green a lake streched out. People are invited , no sign ups. This camp is for teenagers where they have un-human traits. Where hiden people within this world come with no hiding no secrets. People with powers come and train, To make friends, and fight off the people out there to hurt you. The woods are off limets, but yet teenagers find it a way to get away. But monsters and others lay with in. And without the right training,you will find your self over welmed, or dead.

Rules;
No god moding, This is what anoys me about this roll plays, any powers or if want you can be half human half animal.Mind powers are open but you should already know no controling charters with out given rights from the person. No god powers, Take a couple powers, and they will grow through out the roll playing.

Please keep OOC out of the rollplays or .

You can speak dffernt langauges,but make it in english at the bottom so we know.

Please do not wonder off, There is a camp store,Lake, Feilds, A game room, and a couple other things.
If you want you can have your own room or bunk with someone.

Sheet;

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Sexual Orientation;
Height:
Weight;
Body Type:
Powers;Or if your half human/animal.
Bio;

I'll post my sheet soon.

ChakraStrings
Just going out for a bit, I'll post my sheet when I return.

Cammii
Alrighty (:

Leytenánt Book
Name: Jacob 'X' Book
Sexual Orientation:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 189lbs
Body Type: Very toned, slightly muscular
Powers: Perfect Adaptation; Essentially the ability to pick up any weapon, drive any vehicle, solve any puzzle, and so on just by touching the item.
Bio: Jacob was never the social type, and he was even more of a shut in than you could ever imagine. His personality is pure insanity. You can't understand him, and you most certainly can't predict him. He's always thinking three steps ahead, and never loses his cool. This is because he is never cool. He is always on edge and mistrusting. There is one thing that he hates in the world, and it's you.

Cammii
Note;

I am very ill at the moment im on bed rest, If this rollplay doesnt start in the next two days,or if im not on for two days. The co-owner will start it.

Thank you.

-Cammii-

Cammii
Name;Cammii Lyin.
Age;16.
Gender;Female.
Sexual Orientation;Bi-sexual
Height:''5'1"
Weight;103lbs
Body Type: Slim
Powers;Shifter
Bio;Out of the three daughters Cammii had gotten the powers. She is a triplit. She was the first one out. She had gotten her powers from her father,her mother was just human.Her father left Cammii and her sister when they just turned two. Her mother said to them that dad was on a tip , they found out he left, but died when they where twelve. But the truth is he isnt. Cammii had trouble controling her powers. To the point where her mom signed her up for this camp where she didn't half to hide anything.Cammii is a sweet funny out going person,But yet very harded.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/very_confused_girl/anime%20girls/red2.jpg

Leytenánt Book
Appearance:
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/drf8/eddieriggsbrutallegend285.jpg

charmaine
Name: Emzie
Age 16
Sexual Orentation: Straight
Height: 5"6
Weight: 8 stone
Body Type: Slim
Power: Cat-Like abilities, I.E perfect balance, high jumper, quick reflexes, enhanced vision and senses.
Bio: she's very sporty and tom boyish. ( I will reveal more in the rp )
I will post a pic later.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Name; Megan Carpenter
Age; 18
Gender; Female
Sexual Orientation; straight
Height: 5'6"
Weight; 127 lbs
Body Type: Small, slim body frame
Powers: (er, is it okay if I'm a wizard, or would it be too much? please answer big grin )
Bio: (would be filled out later)

appearance: (later. big grin)

Leytenánt Book
Oh, and as a little extra detail, my character HATES bubbly people.

ChakraStrings
Name; Gavin Feltway
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Sexual Orientation; Straight
Height: 6 feet
Weight; 145 lbs.
Body Type: skinny
Powers; Mind Control, Telekinesis, Generally Enhanced Mind Powers
Bio; Gavin has a major dislike and distrust of most people; having seen what normal human kind can do to the 'gifted' few of the populace, he has in the past and present used his powers for more evil intentions than good. Growing up he was often picked on because of his odd manner, most of those tormentors were swiftly dealt with when he learned to harness his enhanced mind abilities. However, he is plagued by horrible migraines that can knock him out for hours. His bodyframe is nearly average, and he can fight just fine with his fists having grown up in a rough section of a city, he prefers to sit back and let others do his fighting for him - his slowly mastering of mind control abilities and other mental tricks beginning to surface. He is certaintly not someone who one would want on your badside, feeling that the motto: 'an eye for an eye' is just and noble. His temper is fiery and he is generally an unstable person. Though very quiet and often times mysterious, he does not enjoy the centre of attention being upon himself, rather, he enjoys quietly manipulating people into doing what he wills - the path he has headed is dark, but often times these things change. For now, as he arrives here at the camp, he is frustrated upon coming and generally wants nothing to do with anyone, keeping his distance and his wits about him. A severe problem with authourity and lust for chaos is also a problem he faces in dealing with his powers. However, he can be rather charming and even friendly in some instances, it all depends on how he perceives one and how it fits his twisted sense of morality.

Appearance: http://www.cbc.ca/arts/images/photoessay/protest/protest4.jpg

Blue Gothic
Name: Imogen nickname blue gothic
Sexual orientation: Bi
Height: 5"10
Weight: 130
Body type: slim
Power: Ice powers - she can harnest, create it, and manipulate it.
Bio: she a dark character, gloomy, brooding, sarcastic, likes her own space, can be bitchy and argumentative shes as cold as ice unless someone can change that and actually warm her heart time will tell.
Post pic soon.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
NVM, Camii, lemme start over:

Name; Megan Carpenter
Age; 18
Gender; Female
Height: 5'6"
Weight; 127 lbs
Body Type: Small, slim body frame
Powers: Technopathy and a little magnetism manipulation and a bit of gravity manipulation
Bio: Quiet. When she isn't quiet, she's sarcastic. She's a little geeky. She's a tech person, and never leaves without her cellphone, iPod and laptop. She has a bag filled with odds and bits of tech stuff, which she "plays" with.
Her life's cliched. Parents freaked out, shipped her off to camp. Her Uncle, though, is after her, wants her for easy money and stuff. She makes fun of it sometimes, but her Uncle is still a very very real threat.

appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927124020/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/06/geek_anime.jpg

TwilightxGirl
Name; Paige
Age; 17
Gender; female
Height: 5"8
Weight; 128
Body Type: slim and curvy
Powers; pyrokinetic
Bio she generally a nice friendly kind of girl, but can be a bit mischevious and likes playing pranks on people so she is one to watch
you will find more about her in the rp.
appearance: just finding one now

TwilightxGirl
paige

Cammii
Nice job you guys,I like them all,They are all good.
Since alot of you guys have signed up i will start the rollplay later on today.

We will start off by geting on the bus, and going to the camp.Since no one knows where this camp is.This is some what going to get some of us talking .

TwilightxGirl
cool sounds good

Cammii
Well, I have a busy day a head of me,so I'm just going to start it now,and when everyone else gets on can post .

Note, the bus trip is long maybe just for a day so everyone can take there time posting ,everyone will be on the same bus.

Leytenánt Book
Not really smart to mess with someone who can pretty much fix anything :P

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I doubt you can still fix them once they sunk to the ground, though stick out tongue

Leytenánt Book
I'll have to reveal it early, but the amplifier is alive. Will discuss more laters.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I hate that, lol stick out tongue

Cammii
If it talks or breaths,i dont know what ill do lmao.

Hitosu Moriko
Name; Hitosu Moriko

Age; 16

Gender; Male

Height: 5,8

Weight; 179

Body Type: Normal

Powers;Or if your half human/animal.: Light Manipulation and Element Absorbtion with Elemental Attack

Bio; Hitosu was a troubled kid who was called one of gods freaks for light manipulation then when he controlled nature they thought other thing he now does'nt wish to speak with no one because he thinks they'll hurt him

Hitosu Moriko
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii105/BrokenLovexX/anime-boy.jpg

Leytenánt Book
it'll make sense when I use it more

Leytenánt Book
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/DedHedPoet/BrutalLegend05.jpg

The big EH
i'm still in for this, my internet just crapped out at home, so i'm gonna wait till it's back to join

The big EH
Name; John Locke
Age; 18
Gender; male
Height: 6'
Weight; 180 pounds
Body Type: muscular
Powers; terrakenisis
Bio; haven't thought of one yet
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/SWGaW/kaia15.jpg

Amazing Vrayo!!
Name; Tommy McFly
Age; 78 (appears 20)
Gender; male
Sexual Orientation; straight (sexually uncomfortable though)
Height:6'2"
Weight; 145 lbs.
Body Type: tall, awkward looking
Powers; vampirism : super strength agility etc. glamour (follows the rules of the show tru blood)
Bio; Tommy is an eccentric inventor type. He is very clever and funny, but in an awkward way. He loves making people squirm. Though he is a vampire, he usually hides his power as experiences have shown that most people reject vampires. He set himself up at teen camp when he realized he needed teenage blood for a new invention (which will be revealed later)

Cammii
You watch true blood heart

Aproved !

The big EH
Originally posted by The big EH
Name; John Locke
Age; 18
Gender; male
Height: 6'
Weight; 180 pounds
Body Type: muscular
Powers; terrakenisis
Bio; he was born in a small town in the canadian rocky mountains, lower BC. he grew up, discovering his powers at a surprisingly early age and trained himself slightly, he used meditation to get in touch with it. philosophically he was very mature, reading "the republic", and "beyond good and evil" at age 10. he believed himself to be some sort of modern day Budha cept with different beliefs. at age 16 his family moved for to a mining town for work. he got a job with his dad working in an underground mine, he was just over 16, which meant getting it with a fake age. his parents only let him do it because they really needed the money and knew with his gift he would be completely safe.
a year later,
while working in the mine he often worked almost alone with his father and frequently used his powers instead of equipment. he was still thinking he was completely unique at this time and on a scale between 1 and 10 his powers were at a solid 3.5 in mastery. (excuse this next part if it seems impossible to happen)
he was working in a 3 man team, the third person was a older man well into his 50's. John accidentally applied too much force on some unusually hard rock and cracked it much further than intended, almost causing a cave in, which attracted the attention of the old miner indeed, but also went into an unkown water bed, their section of the mine suddenly started filling up with water. except it stopped just short of the three and started flowing around them, a very startled john noticed it was the old man stopping the water with his mind, it started retreating back into the cracks and john used his powers to close it off. this was john's first interaction with another person with powers, he then spent most of his free-time learning about it from the old man and trained more intensely with his powers than before. he discovered this camp from the old man and the following year left for this camp. he has intentions of joing the army afterwards when he's 19, figuring in a desert, he could be more than useful.
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/SWGaW/kaia15.jpg

Cammii
Eh,you know ur already aproved.(:

The big EH
...i did not, but i had to do it anyway, congrats on the baby btw

Cammii
Ah sorry.
And thank you (:

The big EH
almost 3 months, can't remember when my sister could tell the gender, but do you know?

Cammii
You can witha 3d sonogra,but im going on 13 weeks now,i half to wait couple more weeks till i find out.Doctors think its a little girl, or two .

The big EH
twins, thats cool, my sister had to wait a long time cause the kid had her legs crossed

Cammii
Yea they think they see two,Her kid had there legs crossed?

The big EH
ya something like that, couldn't see the 'gender', if you know what i mean

Cammii
Aw baby's love to do that stuff inside the moms.

The big EH
I wouldn't really know

Demonking1
Hi i ws wondering if I could join if it's not too late

Cammii
Yes you can

Demonking1
Name; Regelion Mura

Age; 17

Gender; male

Height: 5,10

Weight; 145

Body Type: skinny slight muscular and athletic

Powers;Or if your half human/animal. Mastery any weapon he touches

Bio; Regelion always felt like he was different from most people He grew up in a dojo so you would imagine there being alot of weapons in a dojo some how even when he first started to train in the art of armed combat people called him a prodigy he used the weapon as if he was born knowing how to use it Regelion has always been a playful person and a constant flirt but when he gets mad with a weapon in his hands he can't control how he uses it one day something happened that got Regelion mad while he was training in the dojo with nunchuku he lost control and ended up some how destroying the dojo without even noticing ever since he was little he had always been a weapon fanatic Regelion likes to make friends but he trys to show that people shouldn't excuse kindness for weakness Regelion always carries around with him 3 none lethal weapons in a sword cover just in case he needs to use any of them

Is this good also how should I start

Demonking1
Name; Regelion Mura

Age; 17

Gender; male

Height: 5,10

Weight; 145

Body Type: skinny slight muscular and athletic

Powers;Or if your half human/animal. Mastery any weapon he touches

Bio; Regelion always felt like he was different from most people He grew up in a dojo so you would imagine there being alot of weapons in a dojo some how even when he first started to train in the art of armed combat people called him a prodigy he used the weapon as if he was born knowing how to use it Regelion has always been a playful person and a constant flirt but when he gets mad with a weapon in his hands he can't control how he uses it one day something happened that got Regelion mad while he was training in the dojo with nunchuku he lost control and ended up some how destroying the dojo without even noticing ever since he was little he had always been a weapon fanatic Regelion likes to make friends but he trys to show that people shouldn't excuse kindness for weakness Regelion always carries around with him 3 none lethal weapons in a sword cover just in case he needs to use any of them

Is this good also how should I start

Also pic coming soon but he does where a Japanese school uniform a lot

Cammii
Good job,sorry i've been busy if people can send out pm's to people that have signed up to start rollplying.Because work the baby stuff, school, court ect is geting me more busy.I am at school right now =P

Anon E. Mous
I had sudden inspiration for a character, and I wanted to know if I could join this one.

Demonking1
This is my character scratch the whole Japanese school uniform thing

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/752f9f36.jpg

If you can't see it then here's the link
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/752f9f36.jpg

Cammii
I'm back,for a little while,everyone can join,i wont say no to anyone.Anything is open, if i find something wrong for some godly reason which is rare ill let you know with your person,but have fun.

Anon E. Mous
Name; Ion (Neutral, Positive, Negative)
Age; 18
Gender; Male
Height:
Neutral: 6'
Positive: 6'2"
Negative: 5' 10"
Weight; 170 lbs
Body Type: Neutral is normal. Positive is Muscular. Negative is Thin.

Powers; Positive: Attack based powers; control of light; Ex.: Light Swords and Guns.

Neutral: Normal Human; in good physical shape

Negative: Transportation/Defense based powers; Powers like a weakened Negative Man. Able to flit short distances at high speeds, and phase through physical objects, also can create weak forcefields.

Bio; Ion wasn't always how they are now. They used to be a normal human, until an accident happened that split his mind into three parts.

Positive controls Happiness and Excitement, but also Anger, Hate and Pride.

Negative controls Sadness, Boredom and Shame.

Neutral can feel all emotions, though it is a mental strain not to shift into one of his Alter-egos. Neutral is also the only one of the three able to feel Love.

Cherrywild

Cammii
OMFG WC! omg i havnt seen you in forever! (:

Anon E. Mous
Sorry, I forgot to put the appearances.

Negative: Black t-shirt and Hoodie, with black pants and black converse all-stars. Very Pale skin and black hair.

Neutral: Blue jeans and spiky brown hair.

Positive: White dress shirt and bright yellow suit and pants, with white shoes. Hair is so blonde its almost white.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Cammii
OMFG WC! omg i havnt seen you in forever! (:

Makes you all festive, doesn't it? big grin

Cherrywild
OMFG WC! omg i havnt seen you in forever! (: I know it! I've been working like crazy and *cough* sorta forgot some passwords * cough*

how are you girl? and oooh babies! Exciting!! Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Makes you all festive, doesn't it? big grin <3

Cammii
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I know it! I've been working like crazy and *cough* sorta forgot some passwords * cough*

how are you girl? and oooh babies! Exciting!! <3

Lol,it's nice to see your back and remember your password, work gets the best of us lol.

I'm pretty good, Yea I am having twins the doctors think ,so I am over joyed.How about you (:

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Makes you all festive, doesn't it? big grin

Lol yes it does.

Cherrywild
Lol,it's nice to see your back and remember your password, work gets the best of us lol.

I'm pretty good, Yea I am having twins the doctors think ,so I am over joyed.How about you (:

Likewise, I'm glad I did. and It certainly does...

That's wonderful. you better keep me updated on the pregnancy (;

I'm doing pretty well. Classes coming to an end has given me a good bit of time to just relax, and right now I'm back home for the holidays, so thats kinda nice.

Q'Anilia
"No me and my girlfriend broke up before i came here,i dont know how long i will be here.And me and my boyfriend arnt on talking or dating terms anymore,kind of a bumer."

no expression

Wei Phoenix
Run away Demon, she's not the faithful type.

Cammii
no expression

What ?

Cammii
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Run away Demon, she's not the faithful type.

It's called a triangle relshonship,check it up.

Q'Anilia
What ?
Funny, I have the same question in mind big grin

Cammii
People do have a boyfriend and girlfriend at the same time, it's not unfaithful both know, Triangle relshonship very commen in my area.

Q'Anilia

No, actually it is called a "Love Triangle" if we want to use correct terms smile If that is the case with that character, I don't like her. I hate Polyamory. I can't see it as love.

Cammii
Ok then, You don't half to like her,feel/think the way you do want, but to save the problems don't say anything.We can all think differnt need to voice it to start a arguement.

Wei Phoenix

I did.

Cammii
Alright nice to know, now drop it.Thank you.

Q'Anilia
Ok then, You don't half to like her,feel/think the way you do want, but to save the problems don't say anything.We can all think differnt need to voice it to start a arguement.

I didn't have any intentions to start an argument stick out tongue I was curious, and I still am. What do you like so much about Love Triangles? smile

Cammii
Oh,I took it the wrong way.Sorry.
I don't get into many Love Triangles I am open minded.Anyway i like them because of how i can love two people at once and they can both love each other. I believe the heart can love more than once, We all fall in and out of love pretty easy.

But mainly i stick to Females,males make me sick.

Wei Phoenix
I didn't have any intentions to start an argument stick out tongue I was curious, and I still am. What do you like so much about Love Triangles? smile

You Finnish liar!

Leytenánt Book
I did.

Owned

Phantom Miria
males make me sick

Sucks to be pregnant then. I wish you the best of luck. You will for sure need it

Is this a recent discovery?

Cammii
Thank you hun.
No i have known for three months.

Hitosu Moriko
What i do

Demonking1
I'm all for a triangle relationship I wouldn't mind if the girl I dated was dating another girl shoot most of the women i do date are Bi and its cool I do end up getting along with her girlfriend that's the good thing cool doctor happy love rock ninja pirate laughing evil face

Rapidash
This thread shriek maturity smile Open for registration?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Demonking1
I'm all for a triangle relationship I wouldn't mind if the girl I dated was dating another girl shoot most of the women i do date are Bi and its cool I do end up getting along with her girlfriend that's the good thing cool doctor happy love rock ninja pirate laughing evil face

So what would you do if you wanted to get married?

Leytenánt Book
I believe that it should be just between two people so that no one is ever left out in the cold.

Hitosu Moriko

Cammii
It's up to people really, I mean if you want to get married,but the thing is that gay marriage is still banned in most states.Some do let two woman or two man get married. But the only place i know that you can marry more than one is south asia. But that is for a single man to marry more than one woman.Or marry a animal . Many love triangles are shuned upon,But i believe people should have the right to be in any type of relshonship they want. The only thing im a agenst really is a woman or man marrying a animal .I see no point there,but what ever makes someone happy should be allowed . Many people will turn there shoulder on.

If three people can be happy with each other and all get along and shair and can work with that type of relshonship.You should just let it be because we can have the finger pointed back as a man and woman are wrong togather.But yet its more comman then gay couples or triangle or square relshonship.The other thing i don't like or don't get and dont think should be out there is a relshonship with 5 people and more,thats just a "sex group"

Everyone feels differnt,and put downs or stupid comments are really pointless.

Rapidash
On this current point I must say that it is humanly impossible to love two people just as much. Triangular relationships are doomed from the start. Either they will not last or someone will end up hurt.

Cammii
You can love more than once,its up to your heart,have you even tryed ?.

Rapidash
With all the respect in my heart, you are wrong and you are missing my point. It is humanly impossible to love two people equally much. It is our nature. You can not control your emotions, it is one of few things that can not be manipulated according to your needs with drugs and technology. It is a law of the human mind. There will always be averts, incompletion that prevent you from absolute satisfaction.

Wei Phoenix
It's up to people really, I mean if you want to get married,but the thing is that gay marriage is still banned in most states.Some do let two woman or two man get married. But the only place i know that you can marry more than one is south asia. But that is for a single man to marry more than one woman.Or marry a animal . Many love triangles are shuned upon,But i believe people should have the right to be in any type of relshonship they want. The only thing im a agenst really is a woman or man marrying a animal .I see no point there,but what ever makes someone happy should be allowed . Many people will turn there shoulder on.

If three people can be happy with each other and all get along and shair and can work with that type of relshonship.You should just let it be because we can have the finger pointed back as a man and woman are wrong togather.But yet its more comman then gay couples or triangle or square relshonship.The other thing i don't like or don't get and dont think should be out there is a relshonship with 5 people and more,thats just a "sex group"

Everyone feels differnt,and put downs or stupid comments are really pointless.
Square relationship?no expression

Why and how can you love two or three people but not four? It's only a sex group if the only thing they do together is have sex which can be said about triangle and "square" relationships.

Cammii
Hey i dont like thouse things, i dont get them.

Ending this topic if you want to talk about it, take it to pm's with each other.

Cherrywild
{ my opinion in UHRP player information, if at all valued. smile }

Rapidash
Edit. Accidentally posted.

Rapidash
Name; Aqua Marine
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Sexual Orientation; Homosexual
Height: 5'2"
Weight; 113 lbs
Body Type: Short and slender
Powers; Immovability, Hair control. Aqua's two powers are linked although has separate functions. When Aqua is standing still, her hair project a mystical force beneath her feet that protect herself and the immediate area that she is standing on from any and all harm and effects. During this state, there are no means in the known universe to move her unless she herself want to.
Her second power is her ability to control her hair as she wish. As if containing muscles, she can use her strands of hair as arms. Her hair however unlike her is not limited by weight and gravity. She can lift any object she can properly grip, regardless of weight. Her hair is also highly durable, as proved when the tools broke during an attempted haircut when she was younger.
Bio; Aqua is a straight shooter when around females. She says what she wants, when she thinks of it. Lying to a fellow woman is not an option to her. Although when it comes to males, Aqua is petrified. She is uncomfortable around them, she swallow her tongue, she is embarrassed, clumsy and distracted.

Aqua grew up with a highly protective mother and no father. During her up-growth, her mother constantly told Aqua how horrible men were and shared both truths and lies with her daughter on the male gender. After having been exposed to this for sixteen years on a daily basis, Aqua wants nothing to do with males. She does not find them attractive, she does not like the sound of their voice, she does not like physical contact with them and she certainly does not like the fact that they are not females.

When it comes to females, Aqua has a submissive personality. She enjoy listening to conversations, sit and just watch women do whatever, she enjoy activities with women, she relate each female to her own mother who she loves extremely dearly. Whenever in a conversation with another woman, Aqua seek for traits in the female that remind Aqua of her mother.

Her favorite activity when by herself is to sit and listen to music. If she would be sent to an island all by herself for an unknown amount of time, she would pack at least three music players just in case and fill an entire bag with batteries.
Another interest of hers is cooking. She is absolutely terrible at it and lack the will to learn properly. She enjoy cooking and she enjoy food, but she does not enjoy learning. Her mother often compared Aqua's cooking to Indiana Jones adventures.

Demonking1
So what would you do if you wanted to get married? if thats the case theres always polygamy

Demonking1

Everyone feels differnt,and put downs or stupid comments are really pointless. i didn't know people could marry animals in some places thats just sick who does that

Cammii
Everyone i will be off for a couple days my aunt just passed and i will be gone, i will be checking on my phone.

Rapidash your aproved.

Cammii
Originally posted by Demonking1
i didn't know people could marry animals in some places thats just sick who does that

Well it's with pakistans, and others near there, You can marry a dog over there.They believe in differnt things, but it's how they live. No offence to anyone that is from there, but i believe that is a horribul place for woman and childern.

Demonking1
Everyone i will be off for a couple days my aunt just passed and i will be gone, i will be checking on my phone.

Rapidash your aproved. im sorry for your lose i hope you are okay where you close

Cammii
Thank you, And we close doesnt even come near how our relshonship was, she was my life.

Demonking1
aww I'm sorry to hear that she passed but now god is making sure shes happy like you made her sees now watching over you angel

Anon E. Mous
That sucks, man.

Cherrywild
Truely sorry for your loss Cam. Hang in there and keep smiling.

Cammii
Thanks you guys.

Demonking1
So Cammii how are you doing since the funeral

Phantom Miria
Wow! That is one very insensate post.

Sorry for your loss, Cammii

Cammii
Thank you dear.

How is every everyone

And yes i been doing better since the awake and everything.

mel_ROX_ursox
Name: Mel Spherus
Sexual Orientation: straight
Height: 5'7
Weight:140
Body Type: mid length blond hair, blue eyes,athletic build.
Powers: with his voice mel can do a number of things: put people to sleep, bust their ear drums by screaming, and his strongest powerof manipulation control .
Bio: Mel was raised with his family in a decent sized city, with his parents love he was able to a lot of things and get with it. Mel being raised in a strong christian family he would go to church and put every one to sleep while singing in the coir no one knew how this was possible or who did ... but Mel sure did .
as years passed on Mel would get in fights with his Mom who soon enough became deaf over Mel's screaming.

well Mel turned 18 and had learned of his powers and promised to never use them for harm again, he became more mature and stopped singing when people where around . he thought he had complete control . one day he had been talking to his friend about how funny it would be to jump in front of a bus. sure enough his friend jump in front of a bus and killed himself . Mel never felt the same he had no idea what had happened. his mother and father soon enough sent him to this camp to control his powers better.

mel_ROX_ursox
ummm bump ....

Cammii
Your aproved.

mel_ROX_ursox
sweet! way to be a sweet heart big grin

Demonking1
so Cammii are you and your baby doing

Cammii
No problem hun,sorry i couldnt get to you sooner but i was at work when i checked ur thing and i couldnt respond fast.

Well me and my baby are doing ok.But I am geting surgry done because something is failing my my gul bladder,and its making me really sick. But in six weeks i will know if it's a girl or boy. (:
And how are you my dear.

Hitosu Moriko
Good luck with surgery Camii

Cammii
Thanks,Oh and while im out soon people keep a eye on the rollplay
please and thank you.

Demonking1
So Cammii when are you going under surgery is it like next week or the week after that i cant wait to hear your babys sex it sounds so awesome i was happy when my sister had a baby she was so cute even though i have to baby sit for her like eevery day

Cammii
In two weeks,Right now i am rushing to get everything done,picking up more shifts at work to pay bills a head of time.And trying to get time off of school.Two weeks are very short "/.

6 weeks till i know,well now its 5 more weeks.Babys are amazing, best feeling in the world.I want a little girl so bad.

Young_Angel
In two weeks,Right now i am rushing to get everything done,picking up more shifts at work to pay bills a head of time.And trying to get time off of school.Two weeks are very short "/.

6 weeks till i know,well now its 5 more weeks.Babys are amazing, best feeling in the world.I want a little girl so bad.

No worries, Cammii. I hope all goes well for you and the baby. smile

Cammii
Thank you.
I hope the babys doing well
I heard the heart beat four days ago.
161 which is perfect for the baby.
Growing bigger than normal
But the thing is that i've been bleeding in that one place heavy and its from the baby the doctor said something is happening.So i am praying everything is ok.Ill find out tomorrow and ill let everyone know.Thanks everyone (:

Young_Angel
Thank you.
I hope the babys doing well
I heard the heart beat four days ago.
161 which is perfect for the baby.
Growing bigger than normal
But the thing is that i've been bleeding in that one place heavy and its from the baby the doctor said something is happening.So i am praying everything is ok.Ill find out tomorrow and ill let everyone know.Thanks everyone (:

You're welcome, Cammii. Praying for ya. smile

Regelion1
so hows it going so far Cammii

Regelion1
So is this the end of the rp or what whats going to happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.