Silver Surfer and Stardust vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Stardust and Beta Ray Bill come for a rematch, except this time they both bring backup!

Which duo wins?

Kris Blaze
In power team 2 would take it 5.5/10 or so, but I would put Thor and BRB's team-work waaaay over team 1's teamwork. Team 2 7/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
In power team 2 would take it 5.5/10 or so, but I would put Thor and BRB's team-work waaaay over team 1's teamwork. Team 2 7/10 how does teamwork become that big of a factor? both surfer and stardust are extremely competent heralds...not like a terrax. I don't see how teamwork is putting team 2 over team 1.

Kasper Gutman
Ask the Super Skrull if teamwork affected her fight with Bill and Thor.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
how does teamwork become that big of a factor? both surfer and stardust are extremely competent heralds...not like a terrax. I don't see how teamwork is putting team 2 over team 1.

If you don't know how team-work factors in, then look up -every single fight- X-men had with the Brotherhood. Screw that, read any fight involving the Avengers, JSA, JLA, X-men, Fantastic Four, list goes on and on.

Konton
Well... team 1 for me.
But it's nearly even.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If you don't know how team-work factors in, then look up -every single fight- X-men had with the Brotherhood. Screw that, read any fight involving the Avengers, JSA, JLA, X-men, Fantastic Four, list goes on and on. teamwork is less important in a 2 on 2 than it is in a 5 on 5, where things can easily get chaotic if teams don't work in a systematic manner

also, the xmen, jla, ff4 are teams composed of beings with different specialties, and hence it is all the more important to work together to maximize the potential of all involved

this is basically a 2 on 2 brawl, with similar characters on either team. is teamwork a factor, yes. but it's a very slight one in this fight imo.

carver9
Surfer and thor would stalemate and BRB would crush stardust like he did before.

Team 2 7 or 8/10

galactusischere
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer and thor would stalemate and BRB would crush stardust like he did before.

Team 2 7 or 8/10
When has BRB crushed Stardust? that fight was a stalemate untill SD opened a blackhole and a demoness got out.

Slaanesh
team 1
SS > thor
Stardust can stalemate BRB

Konton
Originally posted by carver9

Team 2 7 or 8/10

BRB was smacking Stardust around, but Stardust shrugged everything off easy and even stated nothing BRB could do would harm him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.