Thor vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
The Doomsday From God wars.

Spire
I haven't read that one.

However, I say Thor.

iceman24567
God wars? Never heard of that version.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zeuodin
The Doomsday From God wars. thor can bfr doomsday.

iceman24567
Maybe God wars Doomsday can teleport? erm

Galan007
^ i'm assuming it was a typo, and the thread starter really meant "gog wars".

if so, thor ftw. gog wars doomsday wasn't overly impressive

jr_erm02

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007

if so, thor ftw. gog wars doomsday wasn't overly impressive

jr_erm02 that's poor reason to vote against dd.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's poor reason to vote against dd. taking "decadeS" for gog wars doomsday to punch through A mile of granite is certainly enough to say he was not on par with some of his other incarnations imo.

Starscream M
taking "decadeS" for gog wars doomsday to punch through A mile of granite is certainly enough to say he was not on par with some of his other incarnations imo. that just might be a writer trying to make dd sound impressive but instead doing the opposite

did he have any battle feats? that would be far more valuable estimation

besides, your feat says nothing to the effect of DD's durability, which is one of his key strengths over thor

Galan007

did he have any battle feats? that would be far more valuable estimation he, along with an army of supermen, battled a gog army for 100 years. however, what must be noted is that the gogs in that arc were WAY below superman-level.

Starscream M
he, along with an army of supermen, battled a gog army for 100 years. however, what must be noted is that the gogs in that arc were WAY below superman-level. yes I remember that

where did this DD come from? was this HP DD or another version?

Galan007
where did this DD come from? was this HP DD or another version? unknown.

Batman-Prime
DOS
REX
Gog-Wars
I Think Thor should beat them. DD never encountered something like Mjolnir IIRC, he shouldn't have the resistance against it's powers.

celeyhyga17
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.