Stardust vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/78678-51147-stardust_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/684308-gview_super.png

Konton
Stardust stomps.

kgkg
Originally posted by Konton
Stardust stomps. No son.

Kris Blaze
Hal attacks with a giant pair of scissors.

How in the world can anyone beat that?

Slaanesh
Hal

Prep-Man
I'd say Stardust would take a healthy majority against current Hal. Classic Hal would be different.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/78678-51147-stardust_super.jpg so this is the pre-evolved/sub-BRB version of stardust?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
so this is the pre-evolved/sub-BRB version of stardust? no, going by forum rules, its the current form (minus any unique powerups or powerdowns)

don't go by the image

Galan007
m'kay.

stardust ftw. i can't see hal winning before his ring ran out of juice.

Warlord
stardust

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Hal attacks with a giant pair of scissors.

How in the world can anyone beat that?

Or the Worlds biggest Violin.

-Pr-
Probably Stardust.

Naija boy
Stardust

ColossusGrundy
Hal.

Period.

Zeuodin
Stardust will out last the ring.

quanchi112
Hal wins.

xJLxKing
m'kay.

HE can always recharge

abhilegend
Bump

Rao Kal El
laughing

sonicwires
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
laughing

for once we agree on something and this hot chick today actually gave me her number .. must be a cold day in hell or heaven smile

o and by the way stardust does stomp this fight

TheHulkster
Stardust

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hal, a good fight though.

TheHulkster
Would be a good, close fight whoever wins.

Sin I AM
How is this a debate. Stardust probably has one comic book worth of feats...maybe two. Hal wrecks

TheHulkster
His feats are predominantly from one six issue series, but he has barely appeared in more than two or three series. Percentage wise, he is high in feats. Do we totally penalize for limited appearances?

celeyhyga17
Hal takes this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheHulkster
His feats are predominantly from one six issue series, but he has barely appeared in more than two or three series. Percentage wise, he is high in feats. Do we totally penalize for limited appearances?

Short answer No.

But take this in consideration when placing bets on a fighter generally the one with more exp, tkos, under his belt has a higher probability of winning.

sonicwires
probably hal

vansonbee
plot device Hal wins, regular loses.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How is this a debate. Stardust probably has one comic book worth of feats...maybe two. Hal wrecks So does the Living tribunal

DarkSaint85
Hal wrecks him too thumb up

Damborgson
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
So does the Living tribunal

Stardust is no LT. Even LT is no longer living up to his hype anymore so your point is moot

psycho gundam
The point is that you can still get a gauge on where the character sits power-wise even with limited showings. One of the best fights in comics was Stardust vs Beta Ray Bill and it had enough content in it to know how Stardust gets down against a strong opponent.

Living tribunal is just jobbed by a cosmic being they need to push at the time, it's not low showings other hooded cosmic beings have against far less shifty

TheHulkster
Also, regarding the boxing analogy, a fighter with limited experience who upsets a top ranked fighter will make a jump in the ranks regardless of having few fights.

carver9
Yep. Don't know what sin is talking about

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
The point is that you can still get a gauge on where the character sits power-wise even with limited showings. One of the best fights in comics was Stardust vs Beta Ray Bill and it had enough content in it to know how Stardust gets down against a strong opponent.

Living tribunal is just jobbed by a cosmic being they need to push at the time, it's not low showings other hooded cosmic beings have against far less shifty

Even so. Stardust doesnt have much to draw on feat wise and Bill is still considered Thor-lite by comparison so im sticking with the experienced vet. Whos currently operating outside Stardusts weight class.

Touche

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Also, regarding the boxing analogy, a fighter with limited experience who upsets a top ranked fighter will make a jump in the ranks regardless of having few fights.

That has nothing to do with how hed fair in said fight though.

Zack M
Hal.

Rao Kal El
Stardust gets this...

In the butt!

Philosophía
Hal 9/10.

TheHulkster
Technically, Stardust is female.

Galan007
Hal.

chutiya_kmcMods
Hal Jordan got this.
naughty tomcat

"Id"
m'kay.

Noob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.