Cheetah and Wolverine vs. Colossus and Solomun Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Fight. To the Death.

Wei Phoenix
Colossus is too durable.

Omega Vision
Which version of Solomon Grundy?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Which version of Solomon Grundy?
The Smart One.

Omega Vision
Then Team 2 for a healthy majority. Not a stomp but something like 7 or 8 out of 10. Cheetah is really too fast for Colossus but I can see Grundy tagging her and then its all over. Wolverine can't hope to bring down either of Team 2.

-Pr-
Then Team 2 for a healthy majority. Not a stomp but something like 7 or 8 out of 10. Cheetah is really too fast for Colossus but I can see Grundy tagging her and then its all over. Wolverine can't hope to bring down either of Team 2.

Grundy isn't that much faster than Colossus...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
Grundy isn't that much faster than Colossus...
True but he's shown the speed to battle Superman and the Flash.

-Pr-
True but he's shown the speed to battle Superman and the Flash.

that's more their carelessness/willingness to punch it out than his speed, though.

Omega Vision
How strong is Cheetah exactly? I know she can go toe to toe with Wonder Woman but not much else about her strength. When Grodd attacked her in FC Resist she seemed pretty scared considering she was cornered with nowhere to run.

Zeuodin
How strong is Cheetah exactly? I know she can go toe to toe with Wonder Woman but not much else about her strength. When Grodd attacked her in FC Resist she seemed pretty scared considering she was cornered with nowhere to run.
Grodd has very high Level Tp. Probably in the Top 5 on DC earth. Of course that was why she was scared.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Grodd has very high Level Tp. Probably in the Top 5 on DC earth. Of course that was why she was scared.
He wasn't using TP though, he grabbed her by the arm. It seemed he was physically stronger than her by the way she was struggling.

Zeuodin
He wasn't using TP though, he grabbed her by the arm. It seemed he was physically stronger than her by the way she was struggling.
He is pretty strong. He's fought Supergirl I think with his strength and tp of course. A stronger Supergirl than normal.

namorsubby
grundy solos

The Nuul
Originally posted by namorsubby
grundy solos

KingD19
Chuck Norris comes out of nowhere and Roundhouse kicks the guys into another dimension....while having sex with Cheetah.

Chuck Norris, the only man who can wear an open denim vest with no shirt.....and not look gay.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
Chuck Norris comes out of nowhere and Roundhouse kicks the guys into another dimension....while having sex with Cheetah.

Chuck Norris, the only man who can wear an open denim vest with no shirt.....and not look gay.
I always suspected Chuck was a furry lol.

KingD19
The guy had enough hair on his chest that Bruce Lee could get a solid hold and rip a chunk off, I would be more surprised if he wasn't a furry.

Aztec123
Cheetah has flash like speed, magical claws, super human strength, great reflexes, agility, intelligent and fuzzy tale. stick out tongue She can take out Colossus, Solomon Grundy on the other hand is kinda iffy. If Red tornado was able defeat him, she has a good shot as well. In Secret Six, Dr. Minerva was easily defeating the team. Furthermore, her claws have harm Diana. So for know, 8/10 for team two. Cheetah might be able to pull a couple of wins. But wolverine drags her.

KingD19
Well, Wonder Woman isn't known for her resistance against claws, blades, etc... She's all about that blunt force trauma.

Grundy at the end of the day is still a zombie made of plant matter, when RT hit him with Hurrican force winds going at 300+mph, his body couldn't hold itself together, but that shouldn't be a problem in a fight.

carver9
Wolverine is a factor in this fight, he could do solomon just like he did rulk and hulk, dance around him, slicing him to bits.

I wonder how grundy would fare against adamantium claws.

Now on the other hand, I cant see either cheetah OR wolverine causing any harm towards Colossus so team 2 takes this.

iceman24567
Grundy solos

Lord Feron
Grundy seems no different from a rulk like character, stuff Wolverine was made to handle. Cheetah can tangle with WW so imo she could go toe to toe with Colossus. But not sure if She can just pound him into submission. Also not sure if logan can cut through colossus (yes that age old debate).

Anyway I think T1 more times than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.