daredevil vs shang chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kornilius
who wins

thanos-prime
Daredevil

chomperx9
daredevil would probably block all of shang chi's attacks till matt gets worn out then from there shang chi knocks him out

thanos-prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
daredevil would probably block all of shang chi's attacks till matt gets worn out then from there shang chi knocks him out Why would he just block them and not retaliate?

chomperx9
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Why would he just block them and not retaliate? he wouldnt get a chance to retaliate as quick as shang chi moves DD would be mainly focusing on defending himself

thanos-prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
he wouldnt get a chance to retaliate as quick as shang chi moves DD would be mainly focusing on defending himself DD has better reflex feats

thanos-prime
Originally posted by thanos-prime
DD has better speed and reflex feats

dmills
Good match. I'd give a slight edge to Shang Chi because of his ability to chi amp to an extent. Although I can see DD taking it. It's a shame that most people don't appreciate Shangs skills because of his piss poor portrayal in the Wolverine fight.

Konton
Shang Chi for slight majority.

SoulDevourer
aint shang chi suppose to be best MA fighter on earth or somethin?

Konton
No.

SoulDevourer
they state hes suppose to know ALL teh marital arts that exist (even extint ones)

unless thats Mandarin...**** i now dunno sad

jrodslam
Dee Dee.

outavodka
so its iron fist>wolverine>shang chi???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.