The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightxGirl
The Underworld

A supernatural horror themed type of role play
By day the world on the surface seems like your everyday place, Kids going to school, Men and women going to and from work and generally they are getting on with their everyday lives as to what appears to be normal for them...But what they don't know is By night things play a more darker role deep beneath the surface another world exists it is known has THE UNDERWORLD, Where the dark and undead dwell.
Vampires, Lychans,Witches and other dark creatures call the shots in this place. The humans are the pawns in their game and are their prisoners or slaves to them, They are either forced to do their bidding, Forced to fight in their gauntlets to be used has some vile entertainment for them if they refuse they get beaten or worse become meals to them. The covens and Clans that rule here are ruthless, power hungry and without remorse and can't be stopped. With each faction there is a leader each of them coexist in this dark world, But that is soon to change for they are growing restless and not content with sharing their wealth and food and other resources that they have. A war is stirring between the breeds this enmity had always been the case but now they are starting to grow in tolerate to each other. The humans who are caught up in this form a plan to fight back and win their freedom so they can return to their world on the surface and see daylight once more and be free from this destitute who side are you on the choice is up to you.

Game Play

Choose your side - Vampires, Lychans, Witches, and whatever other dark creatures you can come up with It's your choice.
you can choose to be more than one character if your feeling up to it.

Weapons - You can choose whatever weapons you feel that is needed for your pacific type of character or you can even customize them to make them even weaken the other for example I.E silver = bad to Lychans that sort of thing.

Powers/ Magic - whatever really that's your choice as long as it's not too overpowered or anything like that. but for anything else sure go for it.

Items/other stuff - you know the usual whatever befits your character and is personal to them.

so what do you think..It should be fun and if you have any questions or anything you want to ask then please pm me I'm always glad to answer anything your not sure off or want anything pacific for your character or whatever I'm always happy to help.

Character Sheet

Name:
Race/Breed ( vampire, Lychan, Human. other etc )
Misc: ( In this just include what weapons you got, powers or magic if you have any, personality, History, Items, and any other stuff that you wish to add etc )
Appearance: show a pic or you can describe

TwilightxGirl
Name: Isolde
Race/Breed: vampire
Misc: She carries a long sword, she has mind powers such as telekenesis and telepathy, she can fly like all vampires and uses the mist form also. she manly using her telepathy the most, she is one of the older vampires but in appearance she looks young, enticing and seductive, she always has a unterior motive so don't turn your back on her.
Appearance:
http://s3.postimage.org/oufZA.jpg

TwilightxGirl
Name: Samia
Race/Breed: Lycan
Misc: Long medieval typed sword, strong in physical strength, speed, high jumper, she is one of the older lycans, she is very tough in her ways, but does care for her other lycans they are her family and is protective of that.
Appearance:
http://s2.postimage.org/ZgYp9.gif

LaurenAD
Name: Destiny
Race/Breed: witch
Misc: she has many spell books, runes, crystal ball in her possesion. She has psycic powers and can predict many things. And is loyal to the coven she belongs to.
I will post a picture later.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Name: Harry
Race/Breed: Wizard
Misc:
Weapons: A wooden staff/hockey stick for a staff, blasting rod, and a .22 pistol, a "shield" bracelet powered by he will that would shield him from almost anything (but takes some of her strength to use), chalk for rituals and stuff, and a steel rapier, enchanted duster that works like an armor
Powers: usually uses wind and fire magic, but can use other elemental magic too. can heal wounds over time like nothing happened, but it would take long. can also do some ritual magic and other bunch of stuff.
Other stuff: He is chivalrous and stubborn, and would do anything to help whoever he can... and, to anyone who knows Harry Dresden from Dresden files, "Harry" is pretty much...well, sort of him. heh.

Appearance: http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/757/757288/dresdenfiles-birdsofafeather_1169492091.jpg

@ txg: can we go with two characters? xD

TwilightxGirl
Looks great. and sure Jaeh you can have as many characters as you want XD

Princess_Arya
Name: Kendra
Race/Breed: human
Misc: she is a slave to the many factions, covens and clans, the only weapons she has at the moment are the ones she is given to fight in their wicked games, gauntlets and tournaments that they hold. She longs to be free from her slavery and will fight for it as many of her friends have even be killed,sacrificed, eaten, or been changed by the vamps, lycans, and other clans . Still looking for a picture will post it when i find one.

Kisshu
Name: Ethanuel
Race/Breed :Vampire Knight
Misc: he was sired by Isolde and has been her long time mate for many centuries he always does her bidding and is the only one he loves in all of the world . he is swift and has transportation powers and uses a protective shield to guard against mental and physical attacks. he also has a pet bat spider named amos he uses it to scare and poison his slaves and other clans.
Appearance:

Kisshu
Amos his pet bat spider

Jaeh.is.Awesome
awesome. xD

although, maybe next time, lol. >.<

Blue Gothic
Name: Ursula
Race/Breed: witch
Misc: Atheme is her weapon and her tool for magic, she has many candles, spell books, tarot cards and a pet black cat as her companion and guard. She good at binding powers, deflection, astral projection and some elemental magic as well.
Will post pic soon

Blue Gothic
Name: Dinah
Misc: she has a fiesty spirited persona. She carries a bow gun armed with holy water soaked arrors. She don't trust the vampires in the slightest. She fast, strong and tough.
Post pic soon trying to find some good ones

Jaeh.is.Awesome
oh fine, couldn't resist. xD

Name: Lara
Race/Breed: Psychic Vampire
Misc:
Weapons: a staff concealing a saber, and a semi-auto handgun
Powers: superhuman strength, could influence people's emotions and feelings psychically - but just a little
Other stuff: Personality: Seductive, but is trying to control her "Hunger", enough to work with other people. sometimes, though, she slips up, and that's when everyone else is in danger. Her Hunger only comes out when she uses too much of her power.
Psychic Vampire: she eats the life force of people through their emotions: fear, anger, lust... She isn't like ordinary blood-sucking vamps; instead of being affected by crucifixes and items of faith and garlic, she could be hurt like an ordinary human but she has regenerative properties. but if you hurt her enough she'll die.
and, to anyone who knows Lara Raith from Dresden files, "Lara" is kind of her. heh.

http://www.fromthecookpot.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/joanne_kelly.jpg

TwilightxGirl
very nice

Young_Angel
Hey, TxG? I know this is gonna sound crazy but... is it okay if I make a Human girl with a Ghost friend?

TwilightxGirl
sure go for it. there are spirits and guardian forces, demons and other beings in the underworld so yep angel that would be cool cool

TwilightxGirl
cerberus - guards the gates of the underworld

http://s2.postimage.org/10qQXr.jpg

Young_Angel
((Thanks, TxG! Cool guard dog! big grin ))

Name: Rose
Race/Breed: Human
Misc: She doesn't have any weapons. But the only weapon she has is her ghostly friend named Jake. He has the power to go through walls, along with other Humans, take over people's bodies, and pull pranks.
She is also a slave, and friend of Kendra (Princess_Arya), who is also a slave.
Appearance:

Rose: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3217/3105643186_891a048850.jpg?v=0

Jake: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x261/luv4eva564/anime_boy.jpg

Blue Gothic
Man this is going to be awesome.

Young_Angel
For sure, Gothic! big grin

Blue Gothic
Yup the concept of being the underworld is no end to it really. A lot of possibilities and endless battles, interactions, fights, death, love maybe, hero's rise, vamps, lycans, demons, witches, wizards, mages, other were animals, spirits, guardians,cities beneath, as i said going to be awesome

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Yup the concept of being the underworld is no end to it really. A lot of possibilities and endless battles, interactions, fights, death, love maybe, hero's rise, vamps, lycans, demons, witches, wizards, mages, other were animals, spirits, guardians,cities beneath, as i said going to be awesome

Whoa. That's a lot of action. cool

Blue Gothic
Lol init. Can't wait for this one to start. Might open my rp up tommorow and scare the crap outta folks in it haha B-)

TwilightxGirl
lol you would your evil jk stick out tongue

TwilightxGirl
actually going to open the rp up in a bit I usually leave it till at least a day but I just want to get it started smile

Young_Angel
laughing out loud Oh man!

Cammii
I'll post my person soon ,I'm taking my time on this sheet.

TwilightxGirl
no worries

TwilightxGirl
Name: Julia
Race/Breed: human
Misc: she's resides in the little residence of the underworld with the rest of the humans she always dreads it when people she has grown to love are foced to fight and most always surey die she wanders how long before she has too. she has two sais and is always practising just in case.
Appearance

Cammii
Name:
Cammii Lyin

Vampier age;;201

Race/Breed;
Vampier

Misc:
A sharp knife with poisen deep with in,When used and perices her emeny it let out a poisen. It effects others in differnt ways.
Human's it's deadly
Vampiers ,Nothing but a cut.
And others,they take it how they want
Cammii got this wepon from her mother before she passed.

I don't know what other wepons to put in, i might add more later on.

Appearance:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/SessyLover101/Anime%20Girls/Anime%20girls%202/Anime%20Girls%203/anime_girl_fav222.jpg

If there is something wrong with the sheet, please feel free to tell me i will change it.

Young_Angel
Hey um.. who's slave could I be? I mean, to one of you guy's Vampires or Lycans. Just wondering.

That's a totally cool character, Cammii. smile

Cammii
Thank you hun (:.

Blue Gothic
All the humans im guessing are used and shared by many of the breeds at some point so u could be anyones really

Young_Angel
You're welcome, Cammii. And thanks, Gothic. smile

Cammii
I'm making anouther person to go with my other player.
Can anyone tell me how i can jump in ?

Name:
Mark

Vampier age; 1400

Race/Breed;
Vampier

Misc:
Mark has a sword that was made for him ,that has unknown powers.He had this sword since he was a young vampier.

Appearance:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g155/Satana_Snape/Anime%20Guys/A.jpg

Quick bio;Mark had bitten Cammii years ago. He had choosen her to be at his side for ever. Mark is a guy with not much words, Hard headed and to him self. But where Cammii is he's not that far behind. He has grown found of Cammii, as she has with him.

Young_Angel
Cool character, Cammii.

Can't wait to see your characters in the RP. Also, you can jump in by bossing Rose around or going into the carriage to the arena. big grin

Cammii
DDamn it, i just posted, I'm kinda looking for you lmao.

Young_Angel
Oh, that's cool too. big grin

Cammii
Lol I'm sorry i didnt see your post when i posted lol.

Blue Gothic
Name: Olivia
Misc: carrys numerous items in her pouch. Garlic, small bottle of holy water and and a silver knife. Shes very outspoken and strong willed and always wants for her people and to see them free.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Cammii
Lol I'm sorry i didnt see your post when i posted lol.

'S all good. wink

We have a Human savior... Olivia! big grin

Blue Gothic
Indeed us humans have got to stick together. Time to brainstorm

Young_Angel
Yes! Humans... unite! Happy Dance

Blue Gothic
Lol

LaurenAD
awesome you opened the rp i will post in a bit then going be nosy now and read up on what you lot have posted so far.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
wow. we have a slayer on the loose. RUN FROM OLIVIA, RUN!

(good thing my chars. ain't affected. lol)

Kisshu
Name: Malachi
Race/Breed: Warlock
Misc: a goth type of character, He wears a pentagram amulet around his neck, has tattooed symbols on his body. he practices the craft frequently. He main weapon is a dark wooden staff with the head of it the shape of a skull. he has high advanced levels of incredible mind powers, he can open find out things, control, block,use and borrow people or creatures minds, he also has medium levels of telekinesis and psychokinesis. and his greatest power is fire his favorite element. he is very dark and has handsome and bewitching features that he uses to seduce and entice enemys or toy with them. don't turn your back on him he is not one to trust.

Pic of Malachi

Kisshu
Name: Matt
Misc: lives in the residence hower he is currently at the arena he is a blacksmith so he he is preparing the weapons he will also be a valued help in the upcoming wars that are fast approaching.

will find a pic after wink

charmaine
Name: Selene
Race/Breed: Were-Cat
Misc:
Powers: Cat abilites, high jumper, quick reflexes, good balance, speed, strength, psycic intuition pheromonal scent to trance opposition.
Weapon: Cat whip.
Items: Think of them later.
And find a pic after as well XD

Cammii
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
wow. we have a slayer on the loose. RUN FROM OLIVIA, RUN!

(good thing my chars. ain't affected. lol)

Wait she kills vampiers 0.o

Young_Angel
Wait she kills vampiers 0.o

Yikes! stick out tongue

charmaine
lol so olivia is a slayer. Damn she going go bad ass on the vamps and the other ones. XD

Blue Gothic
Lmao I'm going to kick some ass. Slayer style oh buffy and faith would be like hell yeah sister wahey

Blue Gothic
Btw im just going to add to olivia's sheet. She has a bow gun, stakes, garlic, silver gun with lethal silver bullets, crosses, scythe, other stuff plus she has slayer powers. Strength, speed and tough the usual really lol

Young_Angel
Btw im just going to add to olivia's sheet. She has a bow gun, stakes, garlic, silver gun with lethal silver bullets, crosses, scythe, other stuff plus she has slayer powers. Strength, speed and tough the usual really lol

Can Rose and Jake help too, Gothic? smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
harry and lara's on your side, gothic xD don't kill em. teeheeehee

Blue Gothic
Lol XD. think lara, harry, mark, and cammii missed the concept of mine and Txg's posts, it's cool nah we at the arena now olivia was actually aiming the bow gun at cammii, lara, mark and harry. Lmao not Rose hehe

Jaeh.is.Awesome
xD oh, and I'm adding a crucifix to Harry's equip. xD

TwilightxGirl
cool

Blue Gothic
Name: Tika
Race/Breed: Female dwarf
Misc: She's a fiesty little thing, trickster, likes her booze,
She carries a small glow staff, can go invisible and has transportation powers, as well as being super fast. Shes comical, witty and is a rogue dwarf and don't approve of the imane treatment of the humans.

Young_Angel
Lol XD. think lara, harry, mark, and cammii missed the concept of mine and Txg's posts, it's cool nah we at the arena now olivia was actually aiming the bow gun at cammii, lara, mark and harry. Lmao not Rose hehe

Ooooooh! Sorry, Gothic. laughing

LaurenAD
Name: Lauren
Race/Breed human
Misc: is a slave to the breeds. is currently at the arena serving refreshments to them. she hates it. she has no powers, but has numerous items to keep the vampires and Lychans and other races from coming to close to her.
Appearance

Cammii

Wait what o.o
What did i do to you to make you want to kill me stick out tongue .

Blue Gothic
Lol nah its cool my mistake. XD

Young_Angel
Well, Hallelujah! laughing

Lycanthrope
I tried this a year ago and no one was interested and now I miss it. F*&k me

TwilightxGirl
you haven't missed it. In fact we are just getting to the good stuff where everything just about to kick off

Cammii
I'm going to be gone for a couple days someone please just keep me posted

TwilightxGirl
ok np will do, take care cammii. smile

Lycanthrope
Name: Vincenzo Agrippa
Misc: Vincenzo was born in 503 A.D. In a small town North of Latium, Italia in the agriculture Province of Andolinni. His Family was caught in the devistation of the Visigoths,invaders from the north. Being part of a once wealthy Farming Family he found himself alone and starving. He lived off the lands until a time when he came accross a pack of wolves feasting on a carcuss, or so he thought. His starvation made him brave and he rushed in to scare them away but he realized they were not ordinary Wolves. They were Lycan. Understanding that he was not in a position to take these creatures on he ran. A Lycan, who he found out laters name was Tallos, chased him down and captured him. For what ever reason the Beast felt for him and offered him a new way of life out of poverty. He would no longer be a subject but a Master. Vincenzo excepted tthe offer and willingly became a Lycan. Tallos was like a Father to him and he loved him for bringing him out of his dispare. Every since he vowed to protect and fight for his kind as long as there was a threat from the Vampire. He dedicates his life to the freedom of lycans against the yoke of the enslaving Vampire and is an ancient and Powerful asset to the Lycan cause.
Appearance: 6' tall Long Hair , Black eyes. when in Lycan form he is Black furred and White eyes.

He is an expert in Weaponry. He carries 2 Gladius and a H&K MP5 with Ultra Violet Bullets.

TwilightxGirl
very nice.

Lycanthrope
Oh yeah.What era are we starting this in? Is it Modern times? And What City or part of the world?

TwilightxGirl
modern I guess. but everyone is at different ages and are from different periods in time in terms of syle and dress and weaponry that sort of thing. but everyone is in the underworld not on the surface.

Lycanthrope
Who else is a Lycan on here? I need to Pm them.

TwilightxGirl
me I'm playing one I'm trying to think who else I will let you know

Lycanthrope
I just wrote a plot theme. I hope its ok and Im not overstepping.

TwilightxGirl
your post is fine. Most of the lycans, vampires, humans and other creatures are at the arena but its a good introduction for your character i like it.

Cammii
Thanks txg .Hey I'm on where can i jump in to kinda keep up while I'm off so much.

TwilightxGirl
just act like ur already dressed in the guard uniforms and are with the others by the cage. Charmaine's character Selene an evil werecat who thinks u lot are actual guards is asking why u and the rest are away from ur posts etc so just act like a guard and don't blow your cover lol. Not yet at least

DangerousBeauty
Name: Tristen Mabel
Misc: She was born free but somehow she ended up here. She doesn't remember what happened. One moment she was walking home from the store, the next she was waking up in a cage. She's been here since.
Race: human
Appearance: her eyes are so brown that they are gold. She has dark brown hair that reaches her elbows. She is thin and light. But her body is toned. She was a track runner in college.

Lycanthrope
DB.....as soon as another posts I will introduce your character.

DangerousBeauty
alright love

DangerousBeauty
I'm not gonna be back on till Sunday so you don't need to bring me in until then.

Young_Angel
Aww! sad

But welcome to the club, DB! big grin

TwilightxGirl
okay update - the signal has been set off now thanks to olivia. Harry has opened the lock on the cage but has told them to wait sort of untill their sure of their position. and Rose has been taken By isolde but is still in the arena somewhere by Jake the ghost and the other vampires. did I leave anything out lol

TwilightxGirl
oh and something else before i scut up lol. if anyone needs help with their characters or wants certain things added or whatever or if you wants me to help you in anyway of developing them something like that then I'm always happy to help in anyway

DangerousBeauty
I'm home! Waiting on lycan.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
TXG! (OFF TOPIC)

YOU'VE SEEN THAT EP?! it's not even out yet! (about your siggy stick out tongue)

Cammii
Hey,I'm sorry I'm not on , Work,and getting ready for the baby and geting everything else set up is taking alot of my time. But if someone would be kind enough to just guide my charters Cammii and Mark till i get more time . I would be highly greatful.

DangerousBeauty
we want pics cammii!!!

TwilightxGirl
TXG! (OFF TOPIC)

YOU'VE SEEN THAT EP?! it's not even out yet! (about your siggy stick out tongue)

lol it's cool it is a chat thread as well as OOC init. It's going to be a good one I think well the title is Lady of the lake dead give away there. I actualy always thought the lady of the lake had like white or very blonde hair idk.

wb DB do you need help with entering the rp smile

cammii hope everying is going good for you smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
so you haven't watched it yet. ah. I thought you have. They look cute together, honestly. xD

TwilightxGirl
lol I know. Merlin gets his first romance wahey cool

It's all in my sig

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I knoooow xD but wasn't he and morgana ALMOST an item?

either way, I'm just happy that Merlin's the focus of romance now, for once. xD I hope it would dispel any thoughts of horrifying slash >>.

Cammii
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
we want pics cammii!!!

Of my baby?
It's not out yet (:

Young_Angel
Of my baby?
It's not out yet (:

You're havin' a baby?! AAAAAH! Congtratulations! big grin

TwilightxGirl
oh just to let you know Blue Gothic has gone and sprained her wrist she going to try and get on as soon as possible but she only has one hand now to type with so she's going be slower at typing well slower than usual ( Insert joke here )

Young_Angel
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
oh just to let you know Blue Gothic has gone and sprained her wrist she going to try and get on as soon as possible but she only has one hand now to type with so she's going be slower at typing well slower than usual ( Insert joke here )

Really?! Oh, I hope she feels better. sad

Cammii
Damn, I hope she feels better.

TwilightxGirl
she's alright but she hasn't sprained it, she fractured it she went to A&E the other night because it really swelled up and she had an xray and all that got a cool plaster cast on it so it's all good so yeah bit worser but knowing that it won't stop her, she on her painkillers lol she's hopefully going to come on soon so yay smile

Young_Angel
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
she's alright but she hasn't sprained it, she fractured it she went to A&E the other night because it really swelled up and she had an xray and all that got a cool plaster cast on it so it's all good so yeah bit worser but knowing that it won't stop her, she on her painkillers lol she's hopefully going to come on soon so yay smile

Oh, that's good. Still... I hope she gets better. smile

Cammii
A&E? Over here its ER, Idk lol, Damn pain killers sucks, good it wasnt a brake. I do t to my ankles oll the time,it sucks. Hope she feels better though and hope she gets on soon (:

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Txg, can I ask what's with Rose and IsoldE? Is she really special - with powers and all that? Because my character is going to touch Rose, and he would sense it, but I'm not sure if your hcaracter is lying or not, or how powerful Rose is.

TwilightxGirl
yep Jaeh apparently Rose is Half- Vampire/Half human but might come up with something else to substitute the human part of rose - i see what Angel says

Jaeh.is.Awesome
oh alright. I'm all for Harry chivalrously attacking isolde when it comes to that point for rose - he's an irrationally chivalrous type-person as a character. Although he might let go if he really could see there isn't anything to be done. I don't expect him to win, but maybe inflict even a little damage - we'll see where it goes, I think. xD

time for a little action? he, he, he.

Cammii
Where is everyone ?

Blue Gothic
hey peepz im back. Wrist is killing meh but what the hell i will post in a while and olivia is gunna kick some major ass

Cammii
Welcome back hun,just take it slow (: ,and feel better.

Young_Angel
Welcome back hun,just take it slow (: ,and feel better.

I agree with Cammii, Gothic. We all want you to feel better. Take your time. No rush. wink

Young_Angel
((Rose's Vampire daddy!))

Name: Micah

Race/Breed: Vampire

Misc:

-Bio: Micah is both mysterious and cold. But when it comes to loved ones or friends, he can be helpful and caring. He was in love with Rose's mother, Ariel, a Human woman. They had a daughter by the name of Rose. But when Rose was captured by Isolde's lackeys, Micah secretly watched over his daughter for a long time. Now, coming back to help the Resistance, Micah would do anything to save his daughter, and save Mankind.

-Powers: Can control people's mind (kinda like Jedi mind trick), shape-shift into a huge Wolf, and has great strength

-Items: A silver sword, and a full moon shaped locket he keeps around his neck. Has a picture of him, Ariel, and baby Rose in the locket.

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926586281/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/05/09/Vampire.jpg

Young_Angel
Sorry for the double post.

Here's his wolf form:

http://quizfarm.com/images/1136193322blackwolf.jpg

Jaeh.is.Awesome
welcome back blue gothic! hope your wrists get better!

Blue Gothic
Thanks everyone x

silenthawk
Name: Daniel Wood
Skills: Martial arts, expert with weapons and good tracking skills and escaping conflict.
Weapon: Crossbow, slingshot, sword
Bio: Wants to help the resistance in any way he can.
Appearance: Will find a pic

TwilightxGirl
sure go ahead

Blue Gothic
Moonwalks in.... " Sup im back "... and Moonwalks back out.

Young_Angel
Moonwalks in.... " Sup im back "... and Moonwalks back out.

Gothic! Whazzup! big grin

Blue Gothic
sup angel. not alot wbu cool

Young_Angel
sup angel. not alot wbu cool

Nothin' much neither. Been doing good though. smile

Kitsune Oni
Hey, is it cool if I join? Here's my character.

Name: Asha Reeves
Race: Lycan
Misc.: She carries a sword on her back that's been passed down through her family but doesn't actually use it much. She would rather use her fist then a blade. Even though she is good at fighting her easy going nature often leads her to takes opponents to lightly and gets beat up, but some how manages to escape with her life.
Appearance:

TwilightxGirl
alright go ahead.

Senkan Okami
not too late to join is it?

Senkan Okami
Also, my apologies for a double post, but if not too late, here is my character:

Name: Kale Guinness
Race: Irish Witch (even though he's male... so... warlock? wizard? i'm so confused T.T)
Misc.: Spells include a rather useful flashbang technique (similar to a flash grenade) a thunder spell (more like static electricity to the nth degree... dependant on how large a conductive source he is near) and a very low grade heal spell (hope you don't bleed to death from that papercut... kidding... think... similar to the effects of a single green herb on resident evil 2) He also carries dual pistols (Jericho .941 pistols, loaded with .45 rounds) and a single rifle (H&K PSG1 Sniper Rifle)
Appearance: Er... well... basically think Irvine Kinneas from FF8, but with a scruffy beard... Sorry is unoriginal, but is all I can come up with off the top of my head. Here's a pic... kinda... http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/280/f/c/Irvine_Kinneas_by_DarknessofSadness.jpg

Blue Gothic
Happy Birthday TxG Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Young_Angel
Happy Birthday TxG Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

It's TxG's B-Day?! Happy Birthday!! dance

Welcome, Senkan Okami. All you need now is TwilightxGirl's approval. smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Woohoo HAPI BERDAY TXG. xD Happy happy birthday!

TwilightxGirl
lol Thanks Blue, Angel and Jeah laughing

yep sure Senkan Okami you can go ahead and post and welcome smile

Senkan Okami
I thank you most graciously. And I hope it is/was a happy birthday, as well. ^^

LaurenAD
happy bday TxG XD hope you are having a good one

Young_Angel
You're welcome TxG and Okami! wink

TxG
Isolde's Palace
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/vampirecastlebytxg.png

Cerberus
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/cerberus1.jpg

TxG
Rose's Bedroom - well a quarter of it
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/rosebedroom.jpg

Rose's En- Suite Bathroom
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/rosebathroom.jpg

ESB -1138
Dang, that is one nice bathroom. So what's a guy gotta do to join this RPG adventure?

TxG
lol just post a sheet and then join in your more than welcome.

ESB -1138
Name: Alucard
Race/Breed: Vampire
Misc: Twin swords
Appearance:

http://bishounen.info/alucard/alucard3.jpg

TxG
very nice. smile

ESB -1138
Question! From what I read; it seems like the humans are going to Isolde's castle to kill her. Am I right or should I have started reading a couple of pages back?

TxG
you have pretty much have the jist of it plus they want to rescue rose but what they don't realise yet when it comes to it will Rose want to be rescued Isolde is going to slowly twist her. If you want to you can be at the palace already and be my first knight or a very high position like my advisor or something like that up to you.

ESB -1138
Cool; thanks.

TxG
np hope you have fun. and if there is anything you want for your character then just say.

Young_Angel
Yaaay, Rose's hangouts! Thanks, TxG! big grin

But Rose becoming twisted... uh oh. She's gonna fall to the Dark Side! Is there no hope?! laughing out loud

And welcome to the game, ESB -1138. ^^

TxG
something is going to happen very soon...a death will happen that will move this rp forward and into a new direction sort off, and the shocking climax shortly after the death when it happens will leave each each one of the others shocked, devastated and each one will question whether they could of done something to prevent it or if they would of got there sooner etc it will give each character their moment to shine so to speak it will be kind of a diary entry of how it has affected them and all that personally.....It going to be really good.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I actually can't wait for that. xD

we - well, it looks like you - get to kill someone? xD

Young_Angel
Dang, TxG!

I like it... big grin

TxG
I actually can't wait for that. xD

we - well, it looks like you - get to kill someone? xD

maybe, maybe it's not me that is going to do the killing. wink

ESB -1138
Can't wait to see what it is! Hopefully there will be flash backs!

Blue Gothic
Sounds awesome !

TxG
I'm back sorry for my absence been well busy with xmas and then the new years and stuff but will get to posting and this rp back on top XD

iKinneas
It is understandable. Did you have a happy holiday season?

Young_Angel
S'okay, TxG. happy

BTW... Happy New Year guys! big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>