spider-man with class 100 strength vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kornilius
who wins

Wei Phoenix
Strength alone can't beat Thor.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Strength alone can't beat Thor.

Waits for Hulk fanboys......

Batman-Prime
In the end Thor would win, though it would take some time. Spiderman can do some dmg but Thor can fly and has Mjolnir + alls his fancy powers.

Kris Blaze
Make it unarmed Thor w/no magic and Spidey could take some.

Omega Vision
Yeah Thor has way too many advantages over Spidey even with comparable strength.

Kris Blaze
And class 100 strength wouldn't really be comparable, unless he was class 100 +.

Wild Shadow
thor is pretty resisted to blunt force trauma... spidey needs more then strength here. im thinking a sharp bladed wpn of sorts. i also dont see spidey the stamina endurance to put up with thor's blows..

Omega Vision
Give Spidey the Sword of Hephaestus and we have a fight.

Wild Shadow
i was thinking more along the lines of wrist mounted blades... shifty

The Nuul
Give him AD claws and its a near stomp.

kornilius
the thing is that spider-man is too agile and fast for thor, when thor was fighting daredevil mat was able to avoid all hits from thor so it wont be a problem for spider-man , now imagine this... spider-man webs thor to the ground and just pound him till he is knocked out

another scenario spider-man is too agile for thor he is avoiding thor hits and just hitting thor something like 3 punches before thor can ever react and taking him out after couple of minutes

you are right strength alone wont take thor BUT ... strength + superior agility + superior speed + superior reflex + webs + spider sense = thor is down for the count

The Nuul
Thors reaction speed > any human.

namorsubby
giving spidey that amount of strength added to his speed/agility would definitely make this a fight........in the end i'd say thor.........he just has too many abilities

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kornilius
the thing is that spider-man is too agile and fast for thor, when thor was fighting daredevil mat was able to avoid all hits from thor so it wont be a problem for spider-man , now imagine this... spider-man webs thor to the ground and just pound him till he is knocked out

another scenario spider-man is too agile for thor he is avoiding thor hits and just hitting thor something like 3 punches before thor can ever react and taking him out after couple of minutes

you are right strength alone wont take thor BUT ... strength + superior agility + superior speed + superior reflex + webs + spider sense = thor is down for the count
I just heard "Spider-Man webs Thor" and had a miniature aneurysm.

Wild Shadow
thor grabbed DD in mid blitz and asked DD how he would be any help to a god and be able to fight beings with powers of gods.... Spidey isnt going to be able to keep a blitz going indefinitely he may get a few good shots but thats it.

Naija boy
Yup spidermans webs holding down thor is very plausible............lmao.

Anyhow this is really nothing but spite. Thor still has his hammer and spidermans spidersense and webbing having got nothing on mjolnir.

Omega Vision
Not to mention Spidey still can't fly.

kornilius
Originally posted by Naija boy
Yup spidermans webs holding down thor is very plausible............lmao.

Anyhow this is really nothing but spite. Thor still has his hammer and spidermans spidersense and webbing having got nothing on mjolnir.

if you think spider-man cant avoid hits from thor and mjolnir you are a dumb thor fanboy and nothing more then that

i notice that there are too many thor fanboys around here that are trying to make thor some undefeated champion or something giving the fact he gets regulary beat up by hercules, hulk and the likes... as i said before spider-man is too agile and fast for thor so thor wont be able to land a hit on him hell even captain america outfought thor Lol

kornilius
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not to mention Spidey still can't fly.

are you retarded? this is not a talent contest of who got more talents this is a fight

Omega Vision
if you think spider-man cant avoid hits from thor and mjolnir you are a dumb thor fanboy and nothing more then that

i notice that there are too many thor fanboys around here that are trying to make thor some undefeated champion or something giving the fact he gets regulary beat up by hercules, hulk and the likes... as i said before spider-man is too agile and fast for thor so thor wont be able to land a hit on him hell even captain america outfought thor Lol
Somehow I doubt Spider-Man's reflexes and Spider senses are good enough to avoid lightning.

namorsubby
Somehow I doubt Spider-Man's reflexes and Spider senses are good enough to avoid lightning. lasers, but not lightning?

kornilius
and look at this... oopsy i guess strength does beat thor

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor%20fight/golem370/hrthor7qj.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor%20fight/golem370/hrthor7qj.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's a pissed off Hulk, pissed off Hulk is way beyond Class 100. Try again.

kornilius
my point is that everybody here said that strength alone cant beat thor and i made you eat your words try again next time

Wild Shadow
not when the person he is fighting in physical combat can discharge lightning from his body and weapon and sky.. spidey really shouldnt be able to avoid the amount of lightning thor can harness and execute. avoiding a few is the best spidey should be able to do if at all when he is also distracted and fighting thor.

Omega Vision
my point is that everybody here said that strength alone cant beat thor and i made you eat your words try again next time
You proved something everyone knows: that Hulk can beat Thor. But Spider-Man with baseline Class 100 strength =/= Hulk. You try again.

kornilius
and by the way hulk is always pissed off when he is fighting did you ever see a happy calm hippy hulk fighting? what a retard you are

Omega Vision
and by the way hulk is always pissed off when he is fighting did you ever see a happy calm hippy hulk fighting? what a retard you are
Okay insults are not necessary. I have yet to see you make an intelligent post here. That Hulk has clearly been riled up beyond his normal level of anger. Besides have you ever heard of Professor Hulk?

Naija boy

Be silent you moron. I suppose u think that mjolnir can only be used as a bludgeoning weapon right? lol, id advise u to stop posting in order to stop making a fool of urself. What is spiderman going to do when thor flies up into the air and makes it do windy for him to even stand and then call down lightning to fry him?....oh wait he will web him eek!. Wha incrediblet idiocy

THor gets regularly beat up by hercules and hulk? what are u even talking about? hercules has only ever been able to match thor in purely h2h combat. when thor starts using his other powers its usually over for him. Also Hulk doesnt have a clear victory over thor as all their fights are usually inconclusive. However if u actualy look at all their fights, Thor has gotten the upper hand in more encounters than hulk has. You wouldnt know this though, as retards like urself most of the time havent read any comics.

kornilius
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
not when the person he is fighting in physical combat can discharge a them from his body and weapon and sky.. spidey really shouldnt be able to avoid the amount of lightning thor can harness and execute. avoiding a few is the best spidey should be able to do if at all when he is also distracted and fighting thor.

why is all the pressure on spidy? lets put thor under the pressure how can he send lighting and all his toys when he is attacked by spidy? he wont have time to summon all that crap because spider-man will be b;itzing and beating him up punch after punch until he is down

kornilius
Be silent you moron. I suppose u think that mjolnir can only be used as a bludgeoning weapon right? lol, id advise u to stop posting in order to stop making a fool of urself. What is spiderman going to do when thor flies up into the air and makes it do windy for him to even stand and then call down lightning to fry him?....oh wait he will web him eek!. Wha incrediblet idiocy

THor gets regularly beat up by hercules and hulk? what are u even talking about? hercules has only ever been able to match thor in purely h2h combat. when thor starts using his other powers its usually over for him. Also Hulk doesnt have a clear victory over thor as all their fights are usually inconclusive. However if u actualy look at all their fights, Thor has gotten the upper hand in more encounters than hulk has. You wouldnt know this though, as retards like urself most of the time havent read any comics.

all that bla bla crap and you didnt counter my previous statement moron... again half breed i will explain it just for you spider-man is too fast and agile to get hit by thor he will blitz him with 10 punches and thor is knocked out and its something both hercules and hulk are able to do you understand that retard?

Naija boy

lol, u enjoy making a fool of urself dont you? This is a scan of hulk vs heroes reborn thor NOT 616 thor and hence is not canon to the thor in this thread and is hence irrelevant. {csm]facepalm. I could just as well post scans of thor killing hulk in a what if comic.

kornilius
hell thor even got his butt beat up by one of the wrecking crew Lol

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor%20fight/kirbyblog/jf936.jpg

Omega Vision
all that bla bla crap and you didnt counter my previous statement moron... again half breed i will explain it just for you spider-man is too fast and agile to get hit by thor he will blitz him with 10 punches and thor is knocked out and its something both hercules and hulk are able to do you understand that retard?
He did counter your original point. Now start debating with some measure of decorum or shut up.

kornilius
and here is the best of the best captain america beating up thor laughing

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor%20fight/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/Thor%20Lord%20Of%20Asgard/Thorvseverybody8.jpg

kornilius
as i said spidy wins with speedblitzing and punching thors face in

Naija boy

What previous point? lol. pls unplug ur computer for ur own good. 10 punches from a base class 100 spiderman will not knock out thor. Further thor doesnt need to melee spiderman. Before spidy is able to close the distance and "blitz" him thor would already be in the air calling down lightning. Also Show me where hercules knocked out a fullpowered thor as it has never happened. Ur entire "arguments" is based off of some internal hate for thor (only God knows why) and utter fabrications about his history. This is downright trolling

Wei Phoenix
as i said spidy wins with speedblitzing and punching thors face in

This Troll/Sock is reported.

kornilius
What previous point? lol. pls unplug ur computer for ur own good. 10 punches from a base class 100 spiderman will not knock out thor. Further thor doesnt need to melee spiderman. Before spidy is able to close the distance and "blitz" him thor would already be in the air calling down lightning. Also Show me where hercules knocked out a fullpowered thor as it has never happened. Ur entire "arguments" is based off of some internal hate for thor (only God knows why) and utter fabrications about his history. This is downright trolling

i dont hate thor you moron its just that retard fanboys like you who drool on him see it that way because your fanboy ass cant admit simple facts that characters like spider-man while not gods or any title like thor has are still too fast for him, spider-man is too agile and fast to get hit by thor he will just punch him 5-10 times before thor will be able to react PIS off spider-man can speed blitz half of marvel universe as funny as it sound he is that fast and agile and with class 100 strength he will beat the hell out of thor , got it stupid n!gger?

The Nuul

Beat you to it.....stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Damn you.

Naija boy
Heh. hopefully the mods will make quick work of him.

kornilius
Heh. hopefully the mods will make quick work of him.

at least i am not a dirty n!gger Happy Dance

The Nuul
No but the mods will take care of you though.... have fun.

kornilius
as long as i am not a dirty slave its fine smile

-Pr-
as long as i am not a dirty slave its fine smile

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Wild Shadow
see? i should be a mod i had him peg from the beginning.

-Pr-
see? i should be a mod i had him peg from the beginning.

did you report him?

Naija boy
at least i am not a dirty n!gger Happy Dance

lol

Wild Shadow
i reported him yesterday i knew what he was about.

u also said i was backseat modding when i was telling him to stop with his foolishness

-Pr-
i reported him yesterday i knew what he was about.

u also said said i was backseat modding when i was telling him to stop with his foolishness

i was kidding.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-
i was kidding.
well if ur not going to take it seriously, u might want to hand over the reins...stick out tongue time for a new sheriff in town. one who doesnt put up with foolishness and guff..2guns

how about it hombre... cool

-Pr-
well if ur not going to take it seriously, u might want to hand over the reins...stick out tongue time for a new sheriff in town. one who doesnt put up with foolishness and guff..2guns

i was kidding to you, and i dont think i saw the report about him.

and no.

Kris Blaze
That's a pissed off Hulk, pissed off Hulk is way beyond Class 100. Try again.

That ain't 616 Thor.

SamZED
got it stupid n!gger? You can be a troll, doesnt mean you should be a dick.

chomperx9
whats the difference between trolling and spamming ?

Omega Vision
Trolling has more malicious intent.

leonidas
w/o hammer, this spidey could beat him. with hammer, spidey is still screwed . . .

theICONiac
lol

Naija boy! What part of Ontario are you from?

Tha C-Master
Spiderman already beat Thor, but in this forum he's screwed.

Parmaniac

No Wolverine fan should be a mod, it's like handing over an A-Bomb to terrorists

btw. it's always the same @sshole as soon a new member post in the Thor vs. Las Vegas man thread you know it's a sock of that guy

to thread: Spidey looses

Originally posted by chomperx9
whats the difference between trolling and spamming ?

Trolls most of the time have avatars and signitures of Joker while spammers simply register and post smile J/K

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No Wolverine fan should be a mod, it's like handing over an A-Bomb to terrorists

btw. it's always the same @sshole as soon a new member post in the Thor vs. Las Vegas man thread you know it's a sock of that guy

to thread: Spidey looses

Trolls most of the time have avatars and signitures of Joker while spammers simply register and post smile

what makes u thing im a wolverine fan? confused

Parmaniac
what makes u thing im a wolverine fan? confused

laughing nothing it's just female intuition

Naija boy
Originally posted by theICONiac
Naija boy! What part of Ontario are you from?

Im from Nigeria i only recently moved to Ottawa.

Wild Shadow

jumbo* waves big grin

kgkg
Im from Nigeria i only recently moved to Ottawa. ^ Welcome to O town. big grin

Naija boy
jumbo* waves big grin
I dont quite get what u mean

Naija boy
Originally posted by kgkg
^ Welcome to O town. big grin
Thanks.

Mindset
Im from Nigeria i only recently moved to Ottawa. Traitor

Naija boy
Originally posted by Mindset
Traitor

laughing out loud

r0nm0n88
thor is way above class 100.
way above!
so i say thor gets the victory

D-Block
Thor FTW

psycho gundam
jumbo* waves big grin that's a kenyan greeting

zeel
Originally posted by The Nuul
Give him AD claws and its a near stomp.

spidey's reflexes are insane if he had AD claws i think he can take some.

but the majority go to thor still.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-
i was kidding to you, and i dont think i saw the report about him.

and no. sad

-Pr-
sad

it's not up to me anyways, if thats any consolation...

chomperx9

Trolls most of the time have avatars and signitures of Joker while spammers simply register and post smile J/K mad

The Nuul

YUCK!!! however still better then that messed up US. Ontatio or BC is where its at.

gogogadgetgo
who wins

wouldn't class 100 strenght crush spiderman's fist when hitting thor? stick out tongue

SamZED
Class 100 or not Thor still's got Mjornil. If it was h2h only Spider-man would've taken the majority imo.

StiltmanFTW
Mjolnir*

Parmaniac

The Nuul

StiltmanFTW

Omega Vision
Grammar Nazi (noun):
Someone who believes it's their duty to attempt to correct any grammar and/or spelling mistakes they observe. Usually found hanging around Irc chatrooms hounding "n00bs".

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mjolnir* sp?

Parmaniac
Grammar Nazi (noun):
Someone who believes it's their duty to attempt to correct any grammar and/or spelling mistakes they observe. Usually found hanging around Irc chatrooms hounding "n00bs".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshoholic shifty

laughing

scifinut

you are right strength alone wont take thor BUT ... strength + superior agility + superior speed + superior reflex + webs + spider sense = thor is down for the count when did thor fight daredevil?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by scifinut
when did thor fight daredevil?

Daredevil volume 1 #30.

scifinut
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Daredevil volume 1 #30. cool, thanks.

Demonic Phoenix
jumbo* waves big grin

Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a kenyan greeting
There is no 'Jumbo' in Swahili no expression.

FAIL.

stick out tongue ninja2.

megrod
well spider-man will win he is too fast and agile for thor and 10 punches in a second will sure take him down

Omega Vision
Originally posted by megrod
well spider-man will win he is too fast and agile for thor and 10 punches in a second will sure take him down
Where have we heard that before? roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
What if thor fly in the air and create 20 tornadoes, what is spiderman going to do?

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
What if thor fly in the air and create 20 tornadoes, what is spiderman going to do?

Shoot webs at them?

Duh.

carver9
Originally posted by batdude123
Shoot webs at them?

Duh.

laughing

Omega Vision
Yell some annoying quips at them and hope they go away.

h1a8
If the fight started at 10ft or less then Spidey would beat the tar out of Thor EVERYTIME. There is nothing Thor can do to defend against the "maximum spider" (at class 100 strength).

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
If the fight started at 10ft or less then Spidey would beat the tar out of Thor EVERYTIME. There is nothing Thor can do to defend against the "maximum spider" (at class 100 strength).

H1a8, something is really wrong with you.

Wild Shadow
very. sad

h1a8
If Hulk can beat the dog crap outta Thor Spiderman would do it very easily. A combo is waiting for Thor.

h1a8
H1a8, something is really wrong with you.

Maybe. I just dig speed and combos too much.

carver9
I agree, speed is a huge factor and if thor didnt have his hammer I would give Spiderman the edge in this fight but thor does so one tornadoe mixed with a little lightning should do the trick.

Omega Vision
Taking Thor's hammer away is like taking away Silver Surfer's board.
That said I really can't see Spider-Man winning, give him flight and he has a slim chance.

Parmaniac
Seriously what is class 100 good for here? it's not that Soidey is as strong as Thor now, Thor is faaar over 100t while Spidey fluctuate somewhere between 10 and 25 (at absolute best), so we have a 10-4 times stronger Spidey, that's all, against Thor...
As much as I love Spidey I absolutely don't see him winning.

h1a8
Seriously what is class 100 good for here? it's not that Soidey is as strong as Thor now, Thor is faaar over 100t while Spidey fluctuate somewhere between 10 and 25 (at absolute best), so we have a 10-4 times stronger Spidey, that's all, against Thor...

No, class 100 means anywhere above 100 tons.

Since the OP didn't specific which level of class 100 strength then I give Spidey Thor's strength. Thus he wins if fight starts at 10ft away. Otherwise Thor wins.

Raptor22
Originally posted by h1a8
If the fight started at 10ft or less then Spidey would beat the tar out of Thor EVERYTIME. There is nothing Thor can do to defend against the "maximum spider" (at class 100 strength). i like u h1a8, u say funny things that make me laugh. even at 10 feet a simple force field combined with a couple tornados and a few lightning bolts and petes toast.

Stoic
Spidey's fight with Firelord comes to mind here. I hate to say it but I think that this would be a beatdown, and Thor would be the one downed.

Kris Blaze
I would be very surprised if neither Thor nor Spidey could punch 10 times a second.

h1a8
Originally posted by Raptor22
i like u h1a8, u say funny things that make me laugh. even at 10 feet a simple force field combined with a couple tornados and a few lightning bolts and petes toast.

No, it takes mega time for Thor to do such exotic things. From 10ft away he will have no time but to defend. This is common sense.

DarkOdin
Even with this upgrade Thor still walks all over spider man.

hell look what happens to spider-man when he tried to use he speed on a holding back Hercules. Plus even with 100 strength his duability is still way behind Thors

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Even with this upgrade Thor still walks all over spider man.

hell look what happens to spider-man when he tried to use he speed on a holding back Hercules. Plus even with 100 strength his duability is still way behind Thors Bad example. Honestly it seems like writers are trying to find a way for slow bricks to tag Parker. Look at his fight with Rulk. He speedblitzed him, it was a one sided punching with Spider-man dancing around him effortlessly for several minutes, then Rulk did something that surpirsed Parker (heat vision) and Pete's speed was gone. Same with Herc. First he was dancing around him with ease, but after hurting his hand he couldn't dodge a simpliest attack..

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SamZED
Bad example. Honestly it seems like writers are trying to find a way for slow bricks to tag Parker. Look at his fight with Rulk. He speedblitzed him, it was a one sided punching with Spider-man dancing around him effortlessly for several minutes, then Rulk did something that surpirsed Parker (heat vision) and Pete's speed was gone. Same with Herc. First he was dancing around him with ease, but after hurting his hand he couldn't dodge a simpliest attack.. You say mine is a bad example and you us Rulk laughing Thor has plenty of speed feats tagging guy faster then spider man

SamZED
You say mine is a bad example and you us Rulk laughing Thor has plenty of speed feats tagging guy faster then spider man Who hasn't? No PIS Thor's only hope of hitting Spider-man is to use Mjolnir. Create a hurricane or something. h2h no

DarkOdin
Who hasn't? No PIS Thor's only hope of hitting Spider-man is to use Mjolnir. Create a hurricane or something. h2h no No PIS Thor curb stomps spider man. Thor was quick enough to surprise quicksilver to fast for Hela to tag etc..

Tha C-Master
Lol why is this going on so long, I'm pretty sure everyone knows he can't win like this. It's kinda surprising that a no win thread where everyone agrees on the stips goes like this. Alter the stips a lot and you have a better match.

iceman24567
Who hasn't? No PIS Thor's only hope of hitting Spider-man is to use Mjolnir. Create a hurricane or something. h2h no No PIS Thor has hit faster opponents or do you really think Spider-Man can avoid being hit indefinitely?

golem370
Spider-Man would have to literally have to have his back against the wall and Thor maybe have to be Hammerless maybe.

SamZED
No PIS Thor curb stomps spider man. Thor was quick enough to surprise quicksilver to fast for Hela to tag etc..
I was talking about h2h ONLY, obviously if Thor uses his powers its spite. But he's not hitting Spider-man h2h. Not unless it happens in a crappy written book.
Originally posted by iceman24567
No PIS Thor has hit faster opponents or do you really think Spider-Man can avoid being hit indefinitely? Its an A>B>C logic, it doesnt work. Hulk has hit speedsters before, countless of people have tagged Flash before. That doesn't mean they have a matching speed. In a h2h fight Spider-man is too fast for Thor.

valtiz
I was talking about h2h ONLY, obviously if Thor uses his powers its spite. But he's not hitting Spider-man h2h. Not unless it happens in a crappy written book.
Its an A>B>C logic, it doesnt work. Hulk has hit speedsters before, countless of people have tagged Flash before. That doesn't mean they have a matching speed. In a h2h fight Spider-man is too fast for Thor.

i agree with you spider-man is too fast for thor in combat speed

psycho gundam
who wins just literally class 100? thor still wtf stomps him.

spiderman's durability is the same, and thor is still millions of times more powerful than him.

valtiz
just literally class 100? thor still wtf stomps him.

spiderman's durability is the same, and thor is still millions of times more powerful than him.

its hard to see how someone can be class 100 and yet have an ordenery durability i mean a class 100 punch will just tear the meat and bone of a person if he doesnt have the durability to back it up or the weight he lifts

psycho gundam
it's negligible against thor, whom is a planet crusher.

the only thing that varies the severity of defeat spider-man receives is thor's mood.

thor's votexes are both defensive and offensive, he just has to create one around him and spider-man can't do shit. thor doesn't have to lay a finger on him.

valtiz
well i do agree that thor will murder spider-man in a fight if he will use all his powers there are a lot of ways for him to win BUT if its only a h2h fight then spider-man will take the majority

psycho gundam
he's not strong enough, in this thread spider-man just has a strength multiplier of ten. thor's strength is in the Xillions of tons even while holding back.

valtiz
he's not strong enough

i am talking about the class 100 spider-man from this thread, if you give spider-man class 100 super strength he will beat thor in h2h fight

psycho gundam
low showing thor (w/o mjolnir) might lose a round or two to this spider-man, but average showing thor would still triumph.

with mjolnir it's a stomp

valtiz
low showing thor (w/o mjolnir) might lose a round or two to this spider-man, but average showing thor would still triumph.

with mjolnir it's a stomp

now i understand that you like thor, and we agree already that thor can beat spider-man even with class 100 due to vast power set but if we are talking only about hand to hand seriously you have to be a fanboy to tell me thor can beat a class 100 spider-man in a hand 2 hand fight

spider-man is by far faster, way more agile, and got better reflex then thor which means thor wont be landing a single hit on him unless spider-man wants him to, if spider-man gets class 100 strength he will be beating the hell out of thor without even getting tagged if we ignore all the PIS because if you want PIS then thor lost to captain america in a brawl but we both are smarter then that so seriously h2h only spider-man stomp

Wild Shadow
godly physical stats and lvl 7 fighting skills and experience with ftl reflex vs a 100 ton spidey who still has no experience and very little knowledge of h2h fighting other then his instinct base style?

spidey may land a dozen or half a dozen "if" he is lucky before thor grabs him and start landing his punches, elbows headbutt and knee shots..

it comes down to skill/knowledge something spidey is still missing in spades/ spidey only looks competent b/c he fights similar stat beings with low skills.

valtiz
godly physical stats and lvl 7 fighting skills and experience with ftl reflex vs a 100 ton spidey who still has no experience and very little knowledge of h2h fighting other then his instinct base style?

spidey may land a dozen or half a dozen "if" he is lucky before thor grabs him and start landing his punches, elbows headbutt and knee shots..

it comes down to skill/knowledge something spidey is still missing in spades/ spidey only looks competent b/c he fights similar stat beings with low skills.

what? since when is thor a 7 in fighting skills? i see people here really love thor dont you? thor was never a skilled fighter he gets beat up h2h by hulk and hercules and he even lost to captain america thor is no where near a skilled fighter he is just a brawler who likes to slug it out with his fists, when hercules was choking him thor couldnt do anything if he had any fighting skills at all he would avoide that choke he got from hercules, when thor is fighting hercules h2h hercules is always having the edge so dont you even dare to say thor is a skilled fighter he is just a browler

ftl reflex? please provide any proof to his great reflex in fighting i would like to see it

when people talk about thor in h2h they always mention he is the same as hercules well let me remind you that spider-man was able to jump around hercules without getting touched and beat him until he broke his arm and hercules grabs him but the point is that spider-man is on a whole different level of speed refles and agility, hell he got his spider-sense to warn him of any coming danger which means he will outomaticly avoid all the hits thor will try to land on him and it wont take too long before he knocks thor out with class 100 and his speed

also let me point out that one of the most important things in punching power is speed right? when you put speed in your punch its even harder so someone who is as fast as spider-man with class 100 strength will punch harder then the ordenery class 100 so with all those things thor will never be able to beat spider-man hand 2 hand if spider-man had class 100 strength

SamZED

it comes down to skill/knowledge something spidey is still missing in spades/ spidey only looks competent b/c he fights similar stat beings with low skills. Again with the MA > Spider-man? You know in comicbooks the difference between skilled ma fighters and ordinary fighters with a lot of fighting experience but little ma training is about as big as the difference between peak human strength and low superhuman strength. Spider-man's skilled enough to fight Ironfist and even use his own moves against him, isnt that enough to say he''s a pretty good fighter? And a well written Spider-man can dance around Thor a whole day without getting tagged.

valtiz
Again with the MA > Spider-man? You know in comicbooks the difference between skilled ma fighters and ordinary fighters with a lot of fighting experience but little ma training is about as big as the difference between peak human strength and low superhuman strength. Spider-man's skilled enough to fight Ironfist and even use his own moves against him, isnt that enough to say he''s a pretty good fighter? And a well written Spider-man can dance around Thor a whole day without getting tagged.

thumb up

people always forget a simple thing that no matter how skilled the fighter is he is always got speed limitation, lets say captain america no matter how skilled he is he is just apeak human in tearms of speed and peak human is the limit of his speed now spider-man is levels and levels faster then him which will be like you fighting bruce lee only you see bruce lee moves in a very very slow motion you will be able to dance around his fist 50 times and then counter it

Omega Vision
Am I the only one who cares to point out that nowhere in the OP does it state that this Spidey has flight or comparable durability? Thor one-shots him with Mjolnir.

Wild Shadow
its the same outcome as the spidey supe crossover....

he can hit supes but he couldnt take a hit from supes.

also thor has his godspeed and "ftl reflex!!"

against spidey speed agility.
boxed

valtiz
its the same outcome as the spidey supe crossover....

he can hit supes but he couldnt take a hit from supes.

also thor has his godspeed and "ftl reflex!!"

against spidey speed agility.
boxed

please show me where and when did thor ever show this "godly speed and ftl reflex you are reffering to" in a h2h fight because other then flight in fighting i never see him using anything like that he is on par with hercules when it comes to speed and reflex, super human strength and durability doesnt mean you are also super fast with light speed reflex just ask colossus , juggernaut, the thing and many others

Parmaniac
Am I the only one who cares to point out that nowhere in the OP does it state that this Spidey has flight or comparable durability? Thor one-shots him with Mjolnir.

wink

Wild Shadow
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...ery125-14-2.jpg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451734&pagenumber=9]
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451734&pagenumber=18
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451734&pagenumber=20
just take a look at the respect thread it shows his god speed in the 1st postpokey

valtiz
first scan doesnt work and second

so basically i asked you to prove he got super speed and reflex in combat and all you can provide is a single scan of thor getting punched by captain america which only proves my point that in a fight he is not that fast at all, and what else does this scan shows us? thor using mjolnir to do what? crack the floor? listen i really dont want to flame or bash thor he is a great character but people like you make other people hate the character seriously there is no doubt that thor is powerfull and will destroy spider-man in a fight but this is freakin h2h fight we are talking about and why cant you admit the facts that in reflex and speed and combat speed thor is not at spider-man level, he never did anything to put him at the speed of spider-man thats why we go by his standard feats which are going toe 2 toe with hercules and hulk , those 2 were speedblitzed by spider-man without any effort

face it if spider-man had class 100 strength and he fought thor h2h he would destroy thor without much trouble since he is faster, got better reflex, more agile, spider-sense and there is nothing you can prove here because its a fact

Omega Vision
Originally posted by valtiz
first scan doesnt work and second

so basically i asked you to prove he got super speed and reflex in combat and all you can provide is a single scan of thor getting punched by captain america which only proves my point that in a fight he is not that fast at all, and what else does this scan shows us? thor using mjolnir to do what? crack the floor? listen i really dont want to flame or bash thor he is a great character but people like you make other people hate the character seriously there is no doubt that thor is powerfull and will destroy spider-man in a fight but this is freakin h2h fight we are talking about and why cant you admit the facts that in reflex and speed and combat speed thor is not at spider-man level, he never did anything to put him at the speed of spider-man thats why we go by his standard feats which are going toe 2 toe with hercules and hulk , those 2 were speedblitzed by spider-man without any effort

face it if spider-man had class 100 strength and he fought thor h2h he would destroy thor without much trouble since he is faster, got better reflex, more agile, spider-sense and there is nothing you can prove here because its a fact
He'd break his hand punching Thor. Plus Thor can ****ING FLY!

valtiz
He'd break his hand punching Thor. Plus Thor can ****ING FLY!

first of all he wont break his hand on thor since thor maybe durable but he isnt hard like colossus or the thing he only has durability but if captain america was able to punch his and nothing happened then it wont be a problem for spidy, spider-man can break a wall with his fist and its harder to hit a wall then to hit thor since the wall while not as durable is harder tissue to hit then thors face unless you can prove me that thors body is somehow now harder then colossus i will say that your statement is BS

and do you even notice the subject? the subject here is a class 100 spider-man not an ordenery spider-man

Omega Vision
Originally posted by valtiz
first of all he wont break his hand on thor since thor maybe durable but he isnt hard like colossus or the thing he only has durability but if captain america was able to punch his and nothing happened then it wont be a problem for spidy, spider-man can break a wall with his fist and its harder to hit a wall then to hit thor since the wall while not as durable is harder tissue to hit then thors face unless you can prove me that thors body is somehow now harder then colossus i will say that your statement is BS

and do you even notice the subject? the subject here is a class 100 spider-man not an ordenery spider-man
That doesn't implicitly state a durability increase to match, just strength. And you're dancing around my biggest point: Thor can fly, Spidey can't. That's an advantage that can't be overcome.
Besides you're mistaking durability with the appearance of durability. Thor has better durability feats than Thing and Colossus so don't try that argument.
Let's see here:
Spidey has Class 100 strength, spider-senses, low-level super-speed, quick reflexes, low level superhuman durability.
Thor has: Flight, Above Class 100 strength, high level superhuman durability, magic lightning, teleportation, mjolnir, weather control, comparable reflexes. I'm probably forgetting some powers, I'm not much of a Thor fan.
Yeah Thor wins.

psycho gundam
thor just has to spin that hammer around and spider-man will have to keep his distance.

valtiz
That doesn't implicitly state a durability increase to match, just strength. And you're dancing around my biggest point: Thor can fly, Spidey can't. That's an advantage that can't be overcome.
Besides you're mistaking durability with the appearance of durability. Thor has better durability feats than Thing and Colossus so don't try that argument.
Let's see here:
Spidey has Class 100 strength, spider-senses, low-level super-speed, quick reflexes, low level superhuman durability.
Thor has: Flight, Above Class 100 strength, high level superhuman durability, magic lightning, teleportation, mjolnir, weather control, comparable reflexes. I'm probably forgetting some powers, I'm not much of a Thor fan.
Yeah Thor wins.

first of all if we talk about h2h fight then flight is not a factor at all since in order to fight thor will have to get down on the ground

you seem not to understand my point i didnt say colossus and thing are more durable then thor but they are harder then him thor got durability resistance but it doesnt mean he is more solid or harder then them for example thor can be cut right? colossus cant be cut why? he is harder then thor its just like hulk who is more durable then colossus but softer so while thor got more durability resistance he is still soft and only a real thor fanboy could say that spider-man will break his arm hitting thor , hell spider-man with standard strength was able to hit adamantium skull of wolverine and it didnt effect him and adamantium skull>>>> thors face in hardnes

please provide facts as i said before that thor got fighting speed over spiuder-man and reflex, show me at least showings of him avoiding bullets or anything that spider-man does every day base, thor doesnt have fighting skills that supress spider-man he is just a brawler that slug it out nothing special and with years and ages of fighting i would expect him to be more skilled then that

so lets see, spider-man is faster, better reflex, much more agile, got spider sense to warn him every time thor will try to hit him and can beat the hell out of him with class 100 strength so again if we are talking about h2h fight thor is dead

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.