Teenage Camp RP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cammii
Teenage Camp

Cammii stood there as she waited for the bus to come and get her,Not knowing where she was going.She smiled at her mom and gave her a kiss upon her forhead.Her sisters grabbed Cammii and held her for a momment. They stood back and smiled holding each of her hand.

"I love you Cammii ,Remember to call or text us alright"

Cammii's mom said trying to not get upset,Cammii didn't feel as though she should get upset,this was a time to start over to be her self.Cammii nodded and smiled as she heard the bus.A big white bus pulled up,a shaddy bus driver took a step out and took Cammii's bags.Cammii gave a glance to her mother.The man took her paper to see that she was there for the camp.With out a word the man went into the bus and waited for her.
Cammii took a step on and sighed, a long way to go she knew.She took a seat and put her small bag on the floor.She looked at her family for one last time.And the bus pulled away and she was off.

TwilightxGirl
Paige got dropped of by the bus by her older brother her parents were busy as always and didn't get to see her off " Well bye bro. see you when I see you then " Her brother then gave her the big lecture has he always did about her not getting into trouble and causing people to be sick and all kind of stunts that she usually pulls " ha ha yeah okay. I won't " she then got out and ran to the bus and got on it " yo Mr bus driver. hows it going dude. " giving him a high five, She glanced around at the seats and chose a window view and waited for the rest to get on board.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Her parents waved at her from their car, and drove away, quickly. Megan rolled her eyes, and sat down on the first empty seat she saw. She started played her music, and subtly whispered to her iPod to change the song when she didn't like it. She looked around. Well.. welcome to the freakshow, I guess.

ChakraStrings
Gavin saw the bus rolling up towards his stop, he scowled, taking a final drag from his cigarette before tossing it on the ground nearby. He didn't want to do this but, like everything else in his life, been forced into it without a second thought.

The bus came to a stop just in front of him, for a moment, Gavin hesitated, not sure if he should step on board - he could always run off if he wanted to... but something made him step forward onto the bus.

"Morning!" The driver said peachy, Gavin merely scowled and pushed himself all the way to the back of the bus, taking the left seat and resting his back against the window so he faced the alley. He hadn't really taken a look at any of the others on board, not because he was nervous but because frankly, he couldn't care less about them. Closing his eyes he tried to catch some sleep, but the low thumping of the bus made it nearly impossible to fully relax, so he took to untying, and re-trying the laces of his shoes using his telekinesis.

Cammii
Cammii leaned over peaking her head out to the walk away of the bus.More people on the bus,Well who knew what they can and can not do. She looked around and leaned back agenst her seat agen. This isnt going to be much fun, but she didn't have a clue what will happen. The bus moved agen ,and she glanced out the window.She inhail and let out a sad sigh.She didn't know what to do ,or how to act.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob sat at the very back of the bus, a lit cigarette say idly in his mouth, even though it was against the rules. He honestly didn't care what anyone else had to say, and there was no way that he would ever care. The scenery zipped by as he just blankly stared out of the window, a set of car keys grasped tightly in his hands. He grew more and more annoyed as people continually got onto the bus. They were all worthless to him, and he was always better off on his own, in the back where no one could see him. As the voices grew louder and finally he couldn't take. "Would you all just shut up!?"

Blue Gothic
Imogen climbed on and glared at the occupents on the bus. Her blue streaks gleaming she slowly walked up the aisle she found a spot about two rows from the back and sat down.

Cammii
Cammii heard someone yelling in the back,poking her head up ,she couldnt see the guy who called out in anger.Her eyes widen and she sat back down, and she rolled her eyes.

"Assholes these days"

Cammii groubled ,and rested her head back on the seat.Holding back her power she felt her self slip,her finger tips slowly blended in with the back ground.She staired for a moment and hid them quickly,Though she was a shifter she can blend ,that was harder to control.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Assholes these days"

"Yeah, tell me about it." Megan quipped, and looked to her right. Whoever was there earlier - the girl had disappeared. She blinked, and gave an annoyed huff. "Of course. I finally talk to someone, and they disappear. right before my very eyes." She muttered, and went back to staring out the window.

Cammii
Cammii formed back,and looked over,She could see her self agen.
"Yea,Theres alot on this bus i take it"
Cammii spoke to the girl,replying back to her.She knew she was safe with her powers here.Because if she was out in the open panic would brake out.She sighed,she needed to learn to control her self.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Oh, there you go. She's alive, she's here, and she speaks." Megan smiled, and reached out with her hand. "Hi, I'm Megan, Meg for short. So... what do you do? Could you go invisible like the Invisible Woman or something?"

Cammii
Cammii chuckled and shook her hand and leaned back
"Sorry about that didn't mean for that to happen.Nice to meet you meg,I'm Cammii,No lol ,i can blend ,and shift,the blending apart happens alot."
Cammii chuckled,she hates it when she blends out of random.

ChakraStrings
Gavin looked up from his shoe laces and looked across the eye at the boy who had just shouted. He was fairly large, smoking a cigarette though clearly against the rules, and was obnoxious enough to yell at the rest of the bus. Gavin grinned,

"That was amusing." He said, now sitting upright and adjusting his black sweatshirt. Something about the way he acted, something that was frustrating him.

"The name's Gavin." He said staring across at Jacob. Perhaps their shared annoyance of society would form some sort of bond after all.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Oh -- so you're like a chameleon. Sweet." Megan took her earphones off, and looped them around her bag's strap. "So... um... how are you?" She said lamely, grinning. She had never been good at talking to people - at least, at first.

Cammii
"Yea pretty much,I'm doing better,just trying to understand half these people on here,You?"

She said calmly ,well at least she wasnt someone that she would hate.At least it was easyer on her to be talking to someone.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"I feel like I'm being shipped off to boarding school." Megan grinned, and shook her head. "Yeah, us freaks have no place in society, so they keep us to train in some camp." Her eyes looked hard for a moment, and she then grinned at Cammii. "Sorry, I'm the biggest cynic of all time. I'm a technopath... Parents threw me in to get me off their hands - they're kinda scared of me for some reason... Just because I could talk to computers and alter their shapes and uses doesn't mean I'm nuts, right?"

Cammii
"Yea i know it feels like it,but at the camp we don't half to hide are selfs. Your parents don't have powers do they,they must be jugdemental,It's your powers,your not nuts,you just havnt grasped your powers well enough yet.But think of this as a way to let your self relax and not be on gaurd. My mother sent me here, because i can't control my self very well. And she was scared i might not be abul to control my powers around humans."

Leytenánt Book
Jacob glanced at Gavin and didn't even remove the cigarette before speaking. "Name's Jacob, some call my Jake, and most everyone else calls me 'X'." His mouth was contorted into a smirk as the others continued to talk, mainly the two females. It was going to be fun bothering them the whole time. "Hey, I shut up you bratty little girls! No one cares about your powers!"

Cammii
"This guy is anoying,Hold on meg"

Cammii grumbled as she stood up,holding onto the seat and called out to the guy.
"And do we care what your name is hun , I don't think so.So now stop yelling because your wasting your breath"

She smirked at him,Want to be ******* she could be just the same way.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob openly laughed at the girls attempt to be tough. "You have to realize that I wasn't talking to you. That's too low even for me. You really think I care a thing about any of you?" He burst out into laughter again and slumped back into his seat, taking a long drag of his cigarette.

Cammii
"Fagg"
Cammii spoke,and sat down .She didn't feel like fighting with someone so pointless . He is trying to get under her skin,and she wasnt going to let him.

Cammii opened her bag,If it was "ok" to smoke on the bus ,she could also.She pulled a newport out between her fingers and lit it. She's been smoking to long.

ChakraStrings
Gavin had to chuckle, he liked Jacob's up front attitude, he seemed like the kind of guy you'd want on your side if things got rough. The other two girls, especially one of them, were infuriated at his behaviour. Gavin winked roguishly at the two girls, cocking his face into a twisted smile and laughed.

His attention turned from the girls back into his own head, wondering what time this damned bus trip would end, be could slowly feel one of his headaches coming on. Instinctively, he reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of pills, taking one out and swallowing it. The only thing that kept him from suffering from these migraines were these pills, without them he'd be lost.

"Annoying aren't they?" He said over to Jacob who seemed to be more focused on his cigarette than anything else around him. The two girls were talking angrily and Gavin merely shrugged. Just another day after all.

Cammii
Cammii felt a stop,she looked out the window they have reached the camp,she looked at meg and nodded,to talk to her later.She grabed her bags as soon as the doors open and headed off.Holding her siggerate in her mouth ,she had no clue where to go.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob laughed again at the said attempt at a comeback. "Looks like I'm a British Cigarette... at least in Miss Priss' eyes." He looked back to Gavin and nodded most agreeably. "More annoying than cops."

Cammii
"It wasn't a insult "

Cammii called back,she walked off to the office area,geting her dorm number,three.She headed off with her bags,and set her bags down puting her ciggerate out she walked out.The fresh air felt good on her skin she took her hoody off to take in the sun on her skin.She looked around,and put her hands out and closed her eyes,she slowly disapiered,Leting her body cells split apart ,into nothing.She felt at peace.
She soon let her self form back.

ChakraStrings
Gavin cracked a smiled and hoisted up his personal belongings. "I'll see you around then." He nodded to Jacob and exited the bus. The air had a nice ting to it, and even Gavin had to take a moment to breathe it all in. He checked over his schedule, Cabin 1, great.

He trudged off, taking a roundabout way through the camp, examining various points of interest. All of the other camp goers were busily and excitedly moving about, chatting and hugging, old friends meeting up, Gavin sneered, and kept his bag close.

The cabin he had to admit was quite impressive, being by the looks of it two stories and containing plumbing and electricity. Surprised as this, he pushed open the door to find it empty, a nice fire going in the place and everything quiet and peaceful. Perhaps it wasn't going to be so bad after all. He toured the cabin and was extremely shocked to find an average TV set hooked up, as well as an indoor bathroom - but no shower. The shower was outside in a seperate building, nothing like public bathing.

He chuckled and headed upstairs, there was a series of rooms, he took the one at the far end and unpacked his things. A nice desk and average sized bed were spread out before him for the taking. He unpacked slowly, not really in any sort of hurry before heading back outside for some fresh air. Apparently there was a lake nearby according to the handout he'd received, perhaps he'd head there and take a nap. Stuffing his hands into his pockets he trudged off in search of something to do.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob stood, towering over most of the other on the bus, and reached up to grab his Gibson SG. It was his first guitar, and no matter what, if he had the chance, he would play it as best he could. He forcefully pushed other out of his way so that he could walk up to the front desk. The attendant at the desk was taking too long so he hopped past her and grabbed the first key he could, Cabin 1. He trudged along the trail towards the cabin to see that the door had been left unlocked. He reached for the key and saw that he had a second key in his hand, Cabin 3 as well.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Megan rolled her eyes, and stepped off the bus. "Some people just doesn't know when to be nice." She said, annoyed. She grabbed her key from the front desk, headed straight to her room. She noticed, though, the cabin numbers in Jacob's hand, so she passed by for a quick electronic mayhem before she slipped into her room. Jacob's cabin grew dark and the electricity won't go on. Satisfied, she ran to her room, laughing to herself.

Cammii
Cammii seen meg laughing and she went into her room,she looked over to see Jacob,now she knew what was funny.She studyed close to the key in his hand,three.That couldnt be right,not at all,she was not shairing her room with a rude guy.
She quickly walked to her room and locked the door,so if she seen the number right she would know she was right.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob laughed at the failing power and walked around to the breaker. Placing his hand on the fuse box, he closed his eyes, seeing all of it's inner workings. He flipped the main breaker down and waited for a minute before flipping back up, watching the power come back on. "Amateurs." Walking into the cabin he wanted to make sure the other person was there, because if they were, he would just go to cabin three. He set down his amplifier and stood looking for a plug.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Now that's just not fair." Megan waved a hand, and the amplifier quickly blew off sparks. "Come on little buddy - let's play just one little trick at your owner." She waved at Cammii, and looked at her room number. "Hm, 3? Maybe you're bunking with me at the other wing - well away from that jerk over there."

Cammii
"Wait whos my room mate?"

Cammii said softly she turned her head to see Jacob,she sighed,her life hated her.She turned back to meg and smirked.

"Wait,I'm going to test him, See how far i can push him. I want to see how tough he really is."

Cammii loved to push at people.

"Wait

Cammii said and unlocked her door, and walked in.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Megan produced her key. "3, Wing C." She said. "Although, if you want to bunk with that guy there..." She grinned, and smiled. To be safe, she pulled down the amplifier stuck to the ground, pulling at the gravity under it. "If that doesn't get broken, I could always play with the feedback, anyway."

ChakraStrings
Gavin yawned lazily, sitting down by a small lake that was located just on the outside of the main camp area. He was posted up by two tree's and had immediately taken to the spot, away from everyone else. Now alone, he let his mind wander freely, taking in whatever he could of his surroundings. He strangely felt a stronger force than he normally did when he used his powers, as if the surrounding area almost amplified them. Curiously, he focused his attention on the water, and created a gap that reached about three quarters in, holding the water back he took a step forward to enter, but it merely shut. He cursed quietly, and tried a few more times.

Mostly with the same results but getting progressively better, Gavin decided for a break yawning and stretching out underneath the two pines. He enjoyed the way the breeze played through his hair, and nearly fell asleep, dozing in a strange lingo. He suddenly felt a very powerful sensation nearby, as if someone with immense psychic power was focusing on something, and he sat up and look around. But, the sensation passed the moment he had sat up, shrugging, he tried his water trick one more time, this time able to hold it open for nearly a minute before having to release it back to its normal state. Satisfied, he leaned up against one of the pines and began lifting stones up with his mind and skipping them across the water.

Leytenánt Book
The light on the Amplifier changed from a bright blue to a crimson red, and Jacob's eyes changed with it. It was almost as his very mood had changed with the condition of the amplifier, but it quickly reverted back to normal since it was meant to work the other way around. The amplifier wasn't as much a worldly object as it was better described as a very extention of his body. The light on the amplifier shifted to a cold black to match the hatred he felt for the others at the camp. He pulled up his amplifier without incident and slung it back up onto his back as he lit another cigarette and marched towards Cabin 3.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg eyes widened as she told the tv to watch and listen. Her hand snaked to a cord directing to the tv, and touched it. She saw everything. What the bloody heck is that amplifier? Meg shook her head, and pulled out. She grabbed one of her broken mp3 players, and started to play with it, trying to figure out if she can make some sort of useful gadget off it...

Cammii
Cammii heard someone heading to her cabin,she slowly made her way to the door,Placing her fingers on the screen.So looked around,she soon seen spoted Jacob heading to the door .Cammii moved back and waited for him to enter.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob kicked the door in forcefully and didn't even as much as glance at Cammii. He just trudged upstairs and picked the room that he wanted, placing his amplifier and his Gibson down gently, debating on whether or not he wanted to play or not.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg had actually built the first heat ray gun in the history of the world when she saw Gavin make stuff float. The heat ray gun fell into pieces, and blink. "Wow. You... you can make them float."

Cammii
"Oh joy , Don't brake the door ."

Cammii rolled her eyes,And pulle out her cell, she quickly checked her phone.And placed it back in her pockets.She got her stuff out of his way and placed it on her side of the room.

Leytenánt Book
"Shut up! I don't care." Jacob closed his eyes and begun to calmly strum the guitar strings, before starting to speed up into a metal song. In the blink of an eye he had started to play Chop Suey, his favorite song.

charmaine
Emzie got of the bus nobody really noticed that she had been there she had fell asleep not doubt to her being half cat anore, she walked up to the desk and got her keys " Gee, hope i got my own room " she muttered to herself and walked to her room.

Cammii
"Dear lord,kill me"

Cammii grumbled and walked out , She shook her head and grumbled.This should be fun,She stayed out side to smoke a ciggerate she waited to see Meg.

TwilightxGirl
Paige got off the bus and ran to the desk once she got her keys she looked at the number " yikes I wander if I'm sharing " she went towards her cabin and noticed Emzie heading to the same one " spoke too soon i guess " she muttered to herself in disbelief " yo, looks like we are sharing...my name is paige put it there, she said raising er fist for her to touch it also but at first glance it looked like she was going to deck Emzie one.

ChakraStrings
Gavin sighed, growing tired of the rhythmic beating of stone upon water. He looked back over his shoulder to the camp and blinked slowly, he hadn't really explored much of it yet and figured he should get his bearings straight. It seemed like a fairly large complex with multiple housing cabins as well as numerous other facilities. Curiously he made mental notes of some of the outlying buildings, they could be empty and he could practice some of his abilities in peace and quiet.

He headed back down to the central location of the camp, staring up into the sky, the clouds were growing grey a sure sign it was going to rain. He cursed quietly under his breath and began to head back towards his cabin when he passed Cabin 3, the outer door was busted down and he could hear yelling coming from upstairs.

He felt a need to investigate and peered inside the opening, there was banging upstairs as if a door had been forcibly thrown open and a thud on the ground as if something heavy had been placed. Creeping up the staircase he followed it to the second floor up into the dorm wings where he could hear voices come from outside of the hallway. He could make out the distinctive voice of Jacob, the loud mouth he had met on the bus as well as a girls voice, probably the one who had attempted to make a stand against the boy.

Sniggering he played a little smile across his face, why not make their argument a bit more interesting? He crept to the where the door led into the room and peered around, watching the two go about their various things, chuckling, he telekinetically pulled the amp cord from the guitar and let it drop to the floor, then sat back and waited for the fireworks.

Leytenánt Book
The guitar continued to play the same, revealing that the guitar was actually an extension of himself. When he opened his eyes, he realized that they had changed to green to match the tone of the music. Quickly he set the guitar down and closed his eyes again, trying to replace the cord, waiting for the light to turn blue. "You little *****, don't you EVER touch my guitar or amp!" In anger he slammed the door shut and hid his equipment. Jacob marched outside and wandered around stewing in his own anger until he saw what appeared to be an old broken down car. "Time to build the Deuce..."

Cammii
Cammii opened her eye's and called out,Her face red with anger she followed off to him.She doesnt like to be yelled at,mainly for something she didn't do in the first place.

"Look , YOU don't need to be a dick to someone who didn't touch anything of yours, i was out side on the deck,so before you start calling names maybe see if i did it.Which i have no godly reason to.We are roomates,i know you hate it.But don't make things harder than it already is"

She said and walked off,she didn't want a fight she was going to let it be.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob laughed at her. "You're pathetic you know that. First you touch my very lifeline, then you lie about it. You disgust me." Jacob then turned back to the car and placed his hands on it, the world slowing around him until it was just him in the car surrounded by darkness. All around him, the parts of the deuce were laying around. Piece by piece he quickly built the old car.

Cammii
Cammii started to growl stoping at her tracks,she closed her eyes she felt her body shifting.She felt the tingle and her bones crakin and re forming.Her spin bending and twisting.Her eyes shining a light blue from the sun.She formed into a black lepord,before she knew it she started to sprint and bounced onto jacob ,nocking him on his back.Growing and her claws about to perice him,but didn't .Forming back,her hands on his neck.

"Your pissing me off , Why would i tough your stupid life line."

She stood and dusted her self off,and glaired at him.Holding her hand out to help him up.

ChakraStrings
Gavin was convulsing with laughter, he hadn't expected things to have gotten that heated in that short amount of time. When Jacob had stormed out, Gavin had just managed to hide off in one of the adjacent rooms to avoid being detected, and quietly waited until the two were outside.

He crept downstairs and back through the busted door, shoving his hands into his pockets he let a grin play across his face - nothing like a little anarchy to spruce things up.

The clouds in the sky were getting grayer and the impending rain that was coming turning to a light drizzle. He wandered around the camp for awhile, lost in his own thoughts, when he came to he realised he had walked to the quiet spot by the small lake again and he scratched his head. He was sure he had been walking back to Cabin 1, which was on the opposite sound of the compound. Shrugging it off he curled up underneath one of the pines again, he lifted up some more stones and began to skip them in a repetitive manner - more furiously each time. He began to control his powers and really focus in, slowly yet steadily the impact on the water became more powerful, the rocks making a bigger splash. Yes, yes, the power was coming onto him, the more harder he crashed the rocks into the water the better, he felt like he could move the entire earth if he merely tried...

He snapped out of the trance, holding his head in one hand. "What the hell...?" Something had just happened, nervously he looked about but nobody was there, and he slowly stood up before taking off back to the camp in a blind run.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob towered a good foot over Cammii and grasped his hand tightly around her neck, lifting her into the air. "Never disturb me while I am building the Deuce." He held her there before forcefully throwing her away from him before turning to work on Deuce, about to finish the vehicle.

Cammii
Cammii layed on the grounded,her head hurting but she didn't feel anything broken.She felt her self blending,her ribs hurt,knowing no one could see her she went back to her room and locked the door behind her.Laying down on the bed she felt her self being put back togather.She lit a ciggarate and played with her phone till she fell asleep.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Wandered around and saw camii on the floor in pain he then just walked by

Leytenánt Book
Jacob finished the Deuce and jumped into the Driver's seat to see if he had done everything just perfectly right. Last time he left out a detail, he thought he would never get his eyebrows back.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Megan watched them with wide eyes. "What the heck happened?!" She sat beside Cammii. "Hey, are you okay?"

Leytenánt Book
Jacob received a call on his cell phone and he picked it up nonchalantly. Before he could even say hello, someone started speaking quickly and frantically. Without giving it a second thought, Jacob jumped into the Deuce and fired her up. He didn't care what anyone said, he was not going to just sit idly by.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu wandered to a tree "Ehhh stupid bastards they going to die if they don't get serious this is'nt a slumber party i can tell just by the looks of it besides im better off alone i don't need more people to hurt me now do i"

ChakraStrings
He had run until he reached his cabin, plowing through groups of campgoers, in the distance the low rumbling of a car sounded but he didn't pay it much mind. He breathed heavily, slamming the door and locking it behind him. As was the case, his cabin was still empty, he shook his head. What had possessed him to run like that?

He figured it was just his nerves getting to him so he sat down on a sofa that was laid in the central area of the room, it was a deep brown leather and fairly comfortable. Realising he was incredibly thirsty, he got up and headed to where a sink was located along with a few cups displayed in rows. He grabbed a bright orange one and began filling it up, when it was at the brim he took a sip of the fresh cool water.

He knew he had to go back to the lake, there was something there... but what?

Leytenánt Book
Flames shot out of Deuce as the engine started to roar. The vehicle through itself forward going at insane speeds as it flew towards the gate. Jacob was determined, but started to slow down as he realized he didn't know the way back.

Cammii
Cammii looked up
"Oh he's just being a *******, "

Cammii grumbled she sat up fast and looked at meg rubing her head.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg sighed, and stood up. "That's good." She looked around. "I think I'm gonna go around and explore a bit."

The big EH
the earth of the camp started shaking, slightly at first, just enough to ripple water. the slight tremors grew enough to knock unsturdy kids off their feet, as the cause of the tremors was getting closer. a young man in a meditative state and posture moved into the camp grounds, the earth beneath him was moving him towards the camp. he was wearing a black jacket and navy ball cap, loose jeans and brown converse shoes. when he reached the center of the camp grounds he sat there for a minute, slowly coming out of his meditation he stood up and grabbed the duffelbag behind him and exhale deeply with a smile.
"seems i've arrived," he said to himself and checked his watch, surprised to find himself very hungry and that he'd been travelling for 2 days.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu felt Megs pressence he the shot a Light ball behind him to illuminate where she was he then turned to her "Who are you"

The big EH
~bump, somebody else post, don't let this die, we had like 13 eople all for it~

Leytenánt Book
Jacob approached the camp again, a look of boredom clearly across his face.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu felt Megs pressence he the shot a Light ball behind him to illuminate where she was he then turned to her "Who are you"

Meg ducked and glared at Hitosu. "Would it kill you to yell "halt, who goes there or i'll shoot a bloody light ball at you"? She held out her iPod, and transformed it into a makeshift weapon of some sort. "Who are YOU?"

Hitosu Moriko
"Grr its just one of them i don't have time for this put it down and that ball can't kill you look" The ball of light stood in its form "This ball is meant to light up this dark area now put down the i-pod"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg let it form back into her iPod, and slipped it into her pocket. "Well how the heck should I know?" She rolled her eyes. "So, you're from the camp too, right?"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu stood silent for a brief moment "Yea i am and by the sound of it you too"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Not that obvious, is it?" Meg scoffed, and transformed her cellphone into a loose version of an iPod, then something that even she doesn't know what is, and back into a cellphone. "Your name is..?"

Hitosu Moriko
"I would'nt worry it does'nt matter im sorry for the attack SPECTRAL SPHERE EARTH" The light orb burrowed in the ground and so did Hitosu he left underground without a trace

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg rolled her eyes. There was something about that guy - she couldn't tell what, really, so she just left him and continued to walk around.

Meg almost staggered under the rumbling of the earth, but she hooked herself to the ground by manipulating gravity a bit under her feet. She looked to where it came from, and saw a young man - er, dude, with a duffle bag. "Interesting entrance." She called in his direction.

(for the big EH.)

Demonking1
At a fast speed on a skateboard with 3 suitcases one on his back along with a sword cover and the 2 other suitcases in his other hands he jumped over the gate at the entrance and on to the bus and kick flipped off onto the ground "phew I thought I lost the bus" he then popped up the skateboard and caught it in his mouth barley able to see as he walked his way to the office to get his room key after receiving his room key he headed straight towards his room as he got to the door he used one of his feet to open the door after getting into the room he dropped his skateboard in the middle of the floor and tapped all 4 wheels with his foot and a table folded out on the deck and legs folded out to make a table He then opened one of the suitcases and and threw it in the air and vials beakers and test tubes landed on the table he then took out a note and placed in on the door which read REGELIONS ROOM he then began messing with his chemicals and BOOM!!! his room exploded as he flew out of his room and across the camp he then flew through a doorway that had a broken door and finally hit the ground tumbling backwards he stood up only to trip on the bed behind him and fall next to a girl who was sleeping

Cammii
Cammii slid out of her bed,streching she went to her bag.Pulling out a neon green tank top and some light blue skinny jeans.She quickly put them on they seem nicely snugged.She walked out of her room to the sweet taste of the air.She hurryed off to where it seemed everyone was at.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Burrowed where everyone was at Hitosu crawled out from the hole and brushed himself off "Phew that goes well"

Demonking1
Originally posted by Cammii
Cammii slid out of her bed,streching she went to her bag.Pulling out a neon green tank top and some light blue skinny jeans.She quickly put them on they seem nicely snugged.She walked out of her room to the sweet taste of the air.She hurryed off to where it seemed everyone was at.

Regelion watched as the girl got out of the bed and put some clothes and walk out the door some how not noticing him he stood up from the bed dusted his self off and walked outside to see the cute girl he then walked up to her and threw on he flirt mode "Hi beautiful umm you look so sexy, did I blow up and go to heaven cause I like what I'm seeing, The names Regelion may I ask What my angels name is"

Cammii
Cammii looked at him,for a moment she didnt speak she laughed a little and put her hands in her pockets.

"Um hello there,nice pick up flirtying lines"

She huckled she thought it wasnt that bad .

"Regelion ? nice name, I'm cammii by the way"

Demonking1
Regelion felt there was something special about this girl these feeling was way more deeper then how Regelion felt about a Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR) or the FAMAS which was a lot "Cammii that's a beautiful name, so did it hurt "he was pleased to meet such a beautiful and most likely unique girl

The big EH
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg rolled her eyes. There was something about that guy - she couldn't tell what, really, so she just left him and continued to walk around.

Meg almost staggered under the rumbling of the earth, but she hooked herself to the ground by manipulating gravity a bit under her feet. She looked to where it came from, and saw a young man - er, dude, with a duffle bag. "Interesting entrance." She called in his direction.

(for the big EH.)
he looked over at her and stepped off the rock
"no point in going through life unnoticed" he told he with a grin that stretched from ear too ear. he then looked around for a short bit.
"umm, now that i'm here though, what do i do?" he asked, he hadn't really thought of what he was going to do when he got here

Cammii
"Um thank you hun "

She said softly she smiled a little at him , she wondered what he was here for . She didn't want to ask it seemed rude but yet she wanted to know.

"I'm not trying to sound rude but what are you here for at the camp,like powers or un normal human traits ? "

Demonking1
"Well to be exact I have the power to master any weapon I touch which suits me because I'm a Weapon fanatic I now anything and everything there is to know about about every weapon I can even master weapons I've never seen or even a weapon just created" Regelion didn't think it was an awesome power but still sounded like he enjoyed having his power "so what about you"

Cammii
"So your a wepon master,never met someone that could handle so much power,well i am shifter and a blender.I can shift into anything that come's to mind,people,animals,plants trees,object.And blender is when you cells turn into ater vapor and spreds apart to your thin as air and you can't be seen.Commen powers, nothing like yours"

Cammii said ,her power did come in handy at times.

Demonking1
"well thats the thing it's hard for me to control all that power it sometimes overwhelms me and I lose control, But i like your power it's cool, Mind if I hang around you, so do you have a boyfriend" Regelion was hoping she didn't so that he could try to ask her out

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by The big EH
he looked over at her and stepped off the rock
"no point in going through life unnoticed" he told he with a grin that stretched from ear too ear. he then looked around for a short bit.
"umm, now that i'm here though, what do i do?" he asked, he hadn't really thought of what he was going to do when he got here

"That is an excellent question." Meg shrugged. She grinned at him. "I'm not sure, either. All I know is we're all here, we're all... "special", and... that's about it." She thought for a moment, her lips quirking in a comical way, and she placed a hand on one of her tech bits for comfort. "We'll figure it out soon enough, I suppose." She smiled sweetly. "I'm Meg. And you are?"

Anon E. Mous
(Forgot to mention: Negative and Positive are constantly getting into mental arguments. During this time, it looks to other people like Neutral is talking to himself, trying to break them up.)

Negative sped toward the camp, slipping straight through the walls and trees surrounding the camp. He sighed glumly, then slowly shifted into Neutral. He looked around, wondering what everyone's powers were. Getting excited about how fun camp was going to be, he had to force himself not to go Positive. He had learned the ways of certain Buddhist monks that have complete control over their emotions, and he was able to clear his mind quite easily.

Looking around once more, he decided to lean up against a wall and wait for someone to notice him.

Cherrywild
Here Amitee stood at the door of a quaint looking log cabin, nestled just beside a thicket of trees that gave way to a vast forest. The crowded and lengthy bus ride had been long, and she was happy to be done with it. upon exiting she made her way to an office, received a map and key, and after a short walk here she was. She breathed a sigh of relief. The deep nurturing foliage was a comfort to her. As she inhaled she closed her eyes and silently took in her surroundings, smelling the faintness of rain just passed, earthy and rich soil, healthy birch and oak. Her sensitive ears perceived the scritching and scratching of long boughs blowing calmly against each other. For just a moment she ached for home, but 'home' was really something she never knew. Opening her eyes she came to look down at the, slung from dainty, pale fingers by a winding and twisting plastic chord.

cabin 5

She fiddled with the key a moment and pushed it into the lock, with a twist she slowly opened the door and peeked her head in as if she expected some resident to greet her. The cabin smelled of the wood from which it had come to be, and this satisfied her. Carefully she set down the army grade duffel bag and began to unpack it, placing her neatly folded clothes in a cedar dresser beside the bed. Since it seemed empty, she felt the right to choose, and picked the bed she knew was directly against the wall which bordered the woods. As she straightened her sheets and thick army green comforter, she breathed a soft sigh and her trip, with a sudden wave of exhaustion caught up with her. She let her self fall upon her pillows and thought sleepily back to the itinerary she had received.

Orientation by campfire - 6:00 pm ....1800. ,

She thought. she had some time to relax.

The big EH
"That is an excellent question." Meg shrugged. She grinned at him. "I'm not sure, either. All I know is we're all here, we're all... "special", and... that's about it." She thought for a moment, her lips quirking in a comical way, and she placed a hand on one of her tech bits for comfort. "We'll figure it out soon enough, I suppose." She smiled sweetly. "I'm Meg. And you are?"
he stared for a moment, he'd been in metitation for so long he'd have to hink for a second.
"Locke, John Locke, and what makes you so special here?" he asked her noticing her hand placed on some techie thing

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu saw Camii and Regelion "Ehhh more people to get on my nerves time to have a little fun" Hitosu Stamp the ground and shook the earth under the 2 then he burrowed underground again.

Cammii
Originally posted by Demonking1
"well thats the thing it's hard for me to control all that power it sometimes overwhelms me and I lose control, But i like your power it's cool, Mind if I hang around you, so do you have a boyfriend" Regelion was hoping she didn't so that he could try to ask her out

"Ah i see ,Yea this camp i guess is to help you work on your powers.I also have a problem controling how to blend , I lose self control at random spots and i fade away,most the time just parts of me or all of me. Yea, i was just going to wonder around,No me and my girlfriend broke up before i came here,i dont know how long i will be here.And me and my boyfriend arnt on talking or dating terms anymore,kind of a bumer."

Cammii rolled her eyes slightly she didn't like talking about her life before she got here, she wasnt big fan of leting people in on her life.It always led to trouble her mom told her,the more closed off she was the better.People always seem to mess with you in the end. She started to walk to lead a way she had no clue on where she was going or how far,it didn't matter it was pretty nice out just to wonder around and also have someone to chat for a while.She quickly scanned the area trying to spot anyone else.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
he stared for a moment, he'd been in metitation for so long he'd have to hink for a second.
"Locke, John Locke, and what makes you so special here?" he asked her noticing her hand placed on some techie thing

"Oh..." Meg pulled out some cellphone fused with some mp3 player. "I'm a technopath." She manipulated the cellphone and the mp3 to become some kind of radio, and then into some sort of weapon, then separated the two. "Sorry for showing off a bit. But, I enjoy it - it's like therapy of sorts for me, really." Meg grinned, and hid her stuff. "Uh, you're some sort of earth manipulator-bender person?"

The big EH
john held his hand up, dirt shot up to it and hardenned as a flower bud.
"ya something like that" he replied handing her the flower thing with a rather rough smile somebody that has worn their born out would have

Leytenánt Book
Jacob returned to his cabin with a long stretch and a yawn. He slowly made his way to his room and laid down, not going to sleep, but more like just staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
john held his hand up, dirt shot up to it and hardenned as a flower bud.
"ya something like that" he replied handing her the flower thing with a rather rough smile somebody that has worn their born out would have

Meg took the flower, and smiled sadly. "Sometimes I wish that I have been born with other powers, though." She poked the flower bud. "You can manipulate the earth - wherever you go. Without my tech bits, it would feel... different."

The big EH
Locke looked back at her
"you should see me in an airplane then" he told her with a wry smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg gave a little laugh. "You're not a fan of airplanes, then." She grinned. "What do you suppose we do now? Train or something?"

The big EH
he shrugged and held his hand open and open a rock staff formed from the earth and flew to his hand he gripped it tightly, it was smooth except for where he gripped it, there it had texture for a better grip.
"if you wish"
he told he and got into a combat ready stance

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Burrowed around where Regelion and Camii were "Spectral Light Dissipate" the light around Hitosu closed off "Damn it i did'nt go to far he then saw Camii and Regelion *Hitosu's Thought* "Wow more people ehh look at the one he seems to be a flirtatious and a womanizer maybe even a perv probably try to give advice to help "GET WITH" the woman, The other seems to have had rough life like me probably have been hurt by others i feel her pain more than anyone probably in this camp i've had "BEST FRIENDS" who turned out to be Two-Faced Back-Stabbing And Inconsiderate People but there a lot of things the same about us we both have special powers unlike the those normal pricks hope we can be friends *End of Hitosu's Thought* Hitosu then approached the two "um hello is this where we meet i've been kept in the dark about this place".

Jaeh.is.Awesome
he shrugged and held his hand open and open a rock staff formed from the earth and flew to his hand he gripped it tightly, it was smooth except for where he gripped it, there it had texture for a better grip.
"if you wish"
he told he and got into a combat ready stance

Meg blinked. She wasn't really making any suggestions, but as long as he was up to it... SHe pulled out some of her tech bits, and everything fused into some sort of weapon-like sword. "Uh, I'm a little rusty. A lot rusty, even." She adjusted her grip. "I haven't done this since 7th Grade." She murmured.

Demonking1
Regelion felt the ground shake around him and Cammii he wanted to prove he would protect her if she need someone to so Regelion grab from his belt which was designed to hold his bombs he used his power and the energy flowed through him he grabbed Cammii and stood a balancing position his body was so well balanced that only a vibration went through his and Cammiis body he let her go " Are you okay, I wonder what that was about" Regelion then placed the bomb back inside his belt Regelion looked around to see what could have caused it cuz he knew no weapon he's heared of could do something like that then Regelion noticed another person near him and Cammii

The big EH
Meg blinked. She wasn't really making any suggestions, but as long as he was up to it... SHe pulled out some of her tech bits, and everything fused into some sort of weapon-like sword. "Uh, I'm a little rusty. A lot rusty, even." She adjusted her grip. "I haven't done this since 7th Grade." She murmured.
he went quizical for a moment.
"you played with swords in school? perhaps i should have gone then" he said as he neared meg and swung the staff at her rib cage, but not overly hard nor fast.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob glanced out the window at all of the other campers showing off their powers. It made him laugh at how weak they seemed to be compared to him, but he quickly pushed those thoughts away. "Never underestimate your enemy." Looking over to his guitar, he decided to use his power for practice, knowing to always be ready at a moments notice. He slowly strummed the notes and a relaxing tone started to fill the air. Feeling energy start to surge through him, he knew he was still able to perform his best abilities.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
he went quizical for a moment.
"you played with swords in school? perhaps i should have gone then" he said as he neared meg and swung the staff at her rib cage, but not overly hard nor fast.

Meg caught it with her sword, and pushed back enough so she could take a step back. She then slashed down on john's shoulder. "I've had some bits of training - i had to convince my parents to let me do it."

The big EH
"really, i never really went to school after grade 3, spent too much time correcting my teachers" he told meg with a slight laugh, although he was serious. he blocked, side stepped and jabbed with his staff.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Gifted much? I just cheated by asking the computers what the answers are." Meg joked, bending over to roll, and she swiped at his feet with the sword. She then let it smooth into a chain, and had it wrap around John's left foot.

The big EH
Locke noticed the chain come around his leg, and when she pulled fell flat on his ass and a slight tremor erupeted from where he landed
"ouch"

Cammii
Cammii looked around,someone with there powers must of caused that movement.She looked around for a moment confussed but yet knowing she was in no harm . She quickly scanned the area for a couple moments and gave up. Glancing over to Hitosu and than looked around once more.

"Um hello, did you do that ?..Oh well if your are in the dark let me shed some light my friend.This camp is not well known,we are sent here for are reasons.As you can tell we all have powers, like you, we can openly shair them and be safe.Most of us are still working on controling our powers.Because humans do not understand the gift of the powers nor understand how rare they are.If we don't know how to control them it wouldnt be long before we all get taken and put some where to be tested like animals in a lab.So we are here to work on our powers here"

Cammii said trying to smile to help lighten everything up, she looked up to Regelion they both where much taller than her.

Demonking1
Regelion was ready to reach for his bombs if he needed them but Regelion felt bad that this was the only time he didn't have his bag of weapons on him the most he had was a variety of assorted bombs that he made and what ever he could find on near by they wouldn't do much even thought the truth is Regelion keeps a bomb in ever nook and cranny on his person "Dude whats the deal did you do that" Regelion was hoping he could either find a weapon on the floor or if possible he could get to his room

Anon E. Mous
Neutral laughed when she said they'd be taken. He knew all too well what it was like to be tested like an animal.

"She's right, you know. People get scared. They want you gone. Even your parents. They call you freaks and tell you to get out of their house, or they sell you to the government for testing. Luckily for me, I know a guy who's quite adept at getting out of tight situations. Otherwise I would still be there, in that awful place... Anyway, like she said, if we can control our powers, we can hide them."

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg staggered a bit under the slight tremor, and pulled the chain back. It collapsed into different gadgets, and she dropped all of them into her small bag. She held out a hand to John. "That was fun. Are you sure you didn't let me win?" She grinned. "I'm not this good."

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu felt a presence of being used "Im not here to be someones toy GRRRR i won't be used especially for something mocked upon" Hitosu then looked at Camii and Regelion "Well are you just going to let them treat you like some plaything its great to have met you but i don't feel like being something top then thrown away like an old ragdoll" Hitosu then stomp the ground and made a stony pillar for him to sit upon.

Rapidash
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Here Amitee stood at the door of a quaint looking log cabin, nestled just beside a thicket of trees that gave way to a vast forest. The crowded and lengthy bus ride had been long, and she was happy to be done with it. upon exiting she made her way to an office, received a map and key, and after a short walk here she was. She breathed a sigh of relief. The deep nurturing foliage was a comfort to her. As she inhaled she closed her eyes and silently took in her surroundings, smelling the faintness of rain just passed, earthy and rich soil, healthy birch and oak. Her sensitive ears perceived the scritching and scratching of long boughs blowing calmly against each other. For just a moment she ached for home, but 'home' was really something she never knew. Opening her eyes she came to look down at the, slung from dainty, pale fingers by a winding and twisting plastic chord.

cabin 5

She fiddled with the key a moment and pushed it into the lock, with a twist she slowly opened the door and peeked her head in as if she expected some resident to greet her. The cabin smelled of the wood from which it had come to be, and this satisfied her. Carefully she set down the army grade duffel bag and began to unpack it, placing her neatly folded clothes in a cedar dresser beside the bed. Since it seemed empty, she felt the right to choose, and picked the bed she knew was directly against the wall which bordered the woods. As she straightened her sheets and thick army green comforter, she breathed a soft sigh and her trip, with a sudden wave of exhaustion caught up with her. She let her self fall upon her pillows and thought sleepily back to the itinerary she had received.

Orientation by campfire - 6:00 pm ....1800. ,

She thought. she had some time to relax.

The fresh wilderness air invigorated Aqua vastly who passionately closed her eyes and inhaled a great deal of it through her nose, to such an extent that she ended up standing on her toes robustly. She smiled widely and made her way over to the main cabin where she was supposed to finalize the enlisting to the camp. It was a long and boring process, but towards the end she was given a key with a number and like the wind she dashed out of the boring main cabin and back into the fresh air once more.

Aqua could have sworn that the bright afternoon sun sang a song about days to come for her, but it was nothing more than her music player. It was still easy to confuse the two during a day as beautiful as this one and she stopped maybe just for a moment to simply glare on the sun up in the sky. It warmed her eyes some, but that was not at all a problem. She had not been away from home in so long, that this felt like the start of a new life for her. She had seen nature before, but out here it seemed as if the nature that she had seen was simply a second rate park with dog poop and old ladies.

'Cabin number 5!' She declared and stood in front of a small building. So this is where she is going to stay. It seemed both cozy and warm enough to just might work. She bounced up to the door in a quite cheerful manner as she pulled out the key from her pocket. As she pressed it against the door however, it slid open, seemingly not closer properly last time someone had been into this cottage. Which Aqua quickly figured out meant that she would not be sleeping alone. She just hoped there were no boys inside, or supposed to be.

"Hello?" She stammered quietly, gripping the edge of the door and slowly slid it open just enough to stick her head in and have a peak. She did not have to stick her head far in before she noticed a short female figure with golden hair one one of the beds. She exhaled the breath she had held for the duration of opening the door and smiled as she stepped inside and closed the door. The smell of fresh wood tickled her nose and she sneezed violently as the door closed and she almost stumbled forward. She sniffled some and brushed her nose with her shirt sleeve, turning and looking at the girl already inside the cabin "Sorry about that. Not used to so much nature all at once. I am Aqua Marine. I know, my mother has silly humor"

Aqua bounced over to where her future roommate stood and she threw her sports bag on top of the bed next to hers. She threw herself on the edge of it and was replied by the bouncily mattress, bouncing some where she sat as she pulled her feet on top of the bed and looked at her neighbor intently, with a big smile and round, sparkling eyes.

Cammii
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu felt a presence of being used "Im not here to be someones toy GRRRR i won't be used especially for something mocked upon" Hitosu then looked at Camii and Regelion "Well are you just going to let them treat you like some plaything its great to have met you but i don't feel like being something top then thrown away like an old ragdoll" Hitosu then stomp the ground and made a stony pillar for him to sit upon.

Cammii took a couple seconds before she responded to Hitosu. She looked over at Regelion that seem to be un eased by Hitosu.But turning back at at Histosu.

"We are gifted with what we have,Jelousy is in many eyes and they will try to take what you have.Others might think that your just a freak,that can do things people shouldnt and try to kill you.Many things can go wrong,we are put here to be safe,to have a chance to relax and work on our selfs."

Hitosu Moriko
"Phew if you put that way i guess i'll stay but i just can't shake the feeling were toys in a room"

Demonking1
Regelion was happy Hitosu didn't want to fight he wasn't really in the mood to Regelion took out one of his bombs and charged his power but his body started to shake a little and it started to hurt but he over came it slightly he threw his bomb far it bounced off two cabins and into cabin 7 it hit the bottom of his table releasing his skateboard the bomb blew up it was a small explosion that dropped his weapon bag on the skateboard that pushed out the door the skateboard rolled to him

Anon E. Mous
All three of Ion's parts were impressed, even Negative. Neutral was so distracted that his mental wall faltered. Positive took it as an opportunity to take over, shifting Neutral's body quickly. By the time he took full control, his body was taller, more muscular and he had a slight aura around him.

Ah, thats better. You have no idea how long I've been in there. Feels good to stretch my muscles." He turned to Regelion to say "That was impressive. Now about your power... Weapon Master? Yes, it has to be." Then to Hitotsu: "And yours must be... Earth Manipulation?" Last to Cammii: "Now, you haven't shown us what your power is yet. Go ahead."

Cammii
Seeing that Iron has joined them ,all the guys had differnt more powerful powers then her. She had a girly power, yea that must be cool, not. She breathed in and closed her eyes, her body started to form into a animal a quick flashing light that soon fadded .When the light was gone she was a small little kitten.She was to lazy to form into anything bigger or anything,this was much easyer for her.

Leytenánt Book
Jacob was prepared for a good fight, but not a fight from the people he was supposed to work with, a fight from the monstrosities in the forest. He slowly but confidently marched past the group, heading straight for the outline of the forest.

Anon E. Mous
"Aha! A shapeshifter! Now thats impressive..." Positive suddenly dropped to his knees, hands on his head, concentrating extremely hard. Slowly, tentatively, he grew shorter, less muscular, clothes turning back to normal, hair getting darker. After a short struggle, Positive gave in to Neutral, who quickly smiled apologetically.

"I hope he didn't bother you guys. He can be... a little too friendly, if you know what I mean."

Demonking1
Regelion stepped hard on his skateboard and popping the skateboard into the air flipping the weapon bag upward and falling with the strap onto his shoulder "thanks but it does hurt sometime"Regelion was confused a little so is your power like a personality thing or something" then he seen Cammii as a kitten and he pick her up " your so cute i love kittens"Regelion then started rubing her against his face

Anon E. Mous
"Yeah, I guess you could say that. My mind and body are split into three parts: Negative, Positive (who you just saw), and Me, Neutral. Negative and Positive both govern certain emotions, and they also have separate powers. It is a huge mental strain to keep the two of them in check. If I am distracted for just a moment, Positive will take over, as you just witnessed. Negative is more compliant, and he'll change back when asked." He paused for a moment. "In fact, I think I'll let you meet him."

Faster than with Positive, his hair darkened to black, his clothes doing the same. He grew shorter and thinner, almost skin-and-bone. He pulled his hood off, revealing jet-black hair. He looked around at the three people and immediately got shy, his voice almost silent.

"Oh, uh, hello, I'm, uh, Negative." Suddenly he put his hands on his forehead, shifting back to Neutral, who seemed surprised.

"Oh, okay, I guess he's too shy right now. Sorry, shyness and anxiety are his main emotions."

Demonking1
Regelion listened to what Ion was saying while rubbing the kitten Cammii against his face "omg Cammii your so cute, so What cabin are you staying in i have cabin 7 if you have my cabin let me clean it up a little I've had 2 explosions in there so far" Regelion still rubbing kitten Cammii on his cheek he then put Cammii on the oppisit shoulder his weapon bag was in and began to pet her

mel_ROX_ursox
Mel walked by this commotion this group was causing and smiled kind of rolling his eyes. " Kids these days. " he said under his breath with a Smirk. " hey do you guys know where my cabin is ?" He said pulling out his key with a card tied to with that read 7 . " Im looking for cabin 7." He said to Cammi and all them. " oh by the way my names Mel." He said with a soft gentle voice.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went to ion i have "Element manipulation so Earth is not the only element i also control wind,fire and water i even have light manipulation

Demonking1
Regelion turned towards Mel "yeah you have my cabin but you might not want to go in there for a bit two explosion have happened in there so far and i should clean it up" Regelion then began to pet the Kitten Cammii he placed on his shoulder and hopped on his skateboard and skated towards his Cabin with Cammii still on his shoulder he finally got to his room and put the skateboard back underneath his table setting Cammii down on the table and began to clean

Cammii
Cammii blinked and turned her head as he cleaned. She forme back and jumped onto the floor.Streching her arms out she stood up and looked around.
"What are you doing "
Cammii asked trying to look around him.

mel_ROX_ursox
Mel followed the to his cabin walking in noticing the explosions, " hm mm" Mel thought looking around to see what he could do to help . "need a hand ?" Mel asked still with a soft clean voice .

Demonking1
Regelion Turned to to look at Cammii "aww You changed back you where so cute but I think your cuter as your self, And to answer your question I em cleaning up the mess my explosions made so my roommate can put his stuff away" Regelion then Turned to see his new roommate Mel " No I'm almost done" Regelion then fixed up the last little mess and threw the dirt into a little garbage can he then "Make your self at home just be careful with the Chemicals on my side of the room if messed with wrong can explode" Regelion then turned towards Cammii and said "I feel so naughty having a beautiful girl in my Cabin especially on my side of the room" Regelion then began to smile

mel_ROX_ursox
" don't worry i wont touch anything " Mel said placing his stuff where needed. He sat down in a chair taking a deep breath ." what are we sposta do here anyway ? " Mel said with a calm laugh." I've been to summer camp, but this is definitely different then summer camp im guessing" .
Mel looked around a bit, then decided to get his water bottle to quench his thirst. He tought to himself how he could put every one to sleep and just go home, but he kept his thoughts to him self. he really didn't want to be here in the first place.

mel_ROX_ursox
(BUMP, sorry this thread was going to down hill haha)

Cammii
(SC,Take that to the sign in)

Jaeh.is.Awesome
((sorry for being away - I was waiting for a roleplayer - lol, I think it was the big EH, but I don't see him around so.. yeah))

Meg knocked on the door of a cabin - number 7 she thought, and saw a guy lying down. "Uh, hey.. uh, I was looking for..." Her mind went blank, and she laughed. "Okay, sorry, I forgot what I was looking for. Uh, hi - I haven't seen you around before."

Demonking1
Regelion turned his attention away from Cammii towards Mel listening to what he was saying then turned towards the door to see another girl in his Cabin as she began to talk Regelion didn't know if she was talking to him or Mel Regelion started to get nervous about having 2 girls in his Cabin

mel_ROX_ursox
Mel looked over at Ragelion exchanging the same thought, Mel stood up walking towards Meg " ya my parents brought me here late." Mel said with a gentle voice. " You'll remember soon i bet, my names Mel nice too meet you ." Mel smiled and leaned against the wall and pulled out a cigarette he smoked camel 99's only. he was feeling stressed being here. " I'm going to go smoke outside ." he said walking out .

" Man I hate my life. " Mel muttered walking to a smoking area.

Regelion1
Regelion shrugged off his nervousness "Hi We haven't met the names Regelion and yours" even though Regelion was a flirt he would never flirt in front of another girl even though his flirting was harmless fun especially since he really liked Cammii there isn't a gun in the world that he would trade for her maybe to date her but not for her Regelion then heard a sizzle coming from his Chemicals "aww man hold that thought" Regelion rushed to the table and took a clear solution and began pouring some into a gold like solution the sizzle stopped and he turned around looking at Cammii and The new girl

mel_ROX_ursox
Mel stood out side lighting his camel and inhaled. breathing ou the smoke form his cigarette he sighed standing out side watching people pass by. He wondered why he was sent to this camp he had control of his voice, and then he remembered he friend who he told to step infront of a truck and actually did. his powers where strong he hadn't used them since he killed his friend. he stood smoking wanting to be alone if anybody would bother him he would most likely scream in there face.

Mel normally wasn't like that he had been calm and quiet for the last 4 years of his life. He wondered if he could even still scream as loud as he could . " can I ?" he held his breathe and opended his mouth " AHHHHHHH!!!!!" he roar as the super sonic sound waves made an indent in the ground , rocks had been blown away . Mel closed his mouth and took another drag from his cigarette . " man I really I'd quiet down by now ." Mel said with a laugh .

Leytenánt Book
Jacob sighed as he saw first hand that group of people he would have to be spending his time with. "Pathetic.. all of them." He through his still-lit cigarette to the ground and kept walking.

Hitosu Moriko
"Dude maybe your can warn me next time god so freakin loud" Hitosu said with a shrug

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Before Meg even had a chance to answer, she involuntarily jumped when someone screamed - although not from the scream, but from the feedback that shrieked in her earphones. The earphones exploded into bits when Meg was startled, and Meg quickly gathered the parts into her hand and turned them back into earphones. "Ah, I'm Meg. What the bloody hell was that?"

Regelion1
Regelion didn't know what the scream was but he stayed calm continued to look at Meg "The name is Regelion, thats cool so does that mean your a technopath" Regelion then began to ponder what type of fun he could Have making things with her all the guns and millions of weapons Regelion began to slightly drool over just thinking about it his love for weapons was strong he then finally snapped out of his thought and looked at both Cammii and Meg

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Meg nodded. "Yeah." Quite obviously, isn't it? She resisted the urge to roll her eyes - it was an automatic response, sarcasm, but she wanted to be nice, for once. "What can you do, um, Regelion?"

Regelion1
Regelion noted the sarcasem but didn't mind it "well i have the power to master any weapon i touch which is great for me since i love weapons so much" Regelion gave a smile "heck ill even show you what i can do i was about to go into the forrest and practice my attacks on some trees and boulders

Leytenánt Book
Jacob heard the kid's ability to master any weapon he touched. He believed it would be a time to give that power a true test, since he has abilities that were close to his. Taking out his knife, he mad a single cut about five inches long across his palm. He closed his hand tightly and closed his eyes as the blood began to drain from the cut on his hand. The blood slowly formed into the shape of a great sword, one Jacob had named Yusaris. He slowly marched to were Regelion was standing and held the hilt of the blade towards him. "Only someone with my abilities would be able to wield this sacred blade. It will fill your mind with the worst atrocities you could imagine, so I would recommend bracing yourself before touching it."

Regelion1

Leytenánt Book
Jacob formed a second blood blade and blocked the attack. "Careful, Yusaris will take the life force of anything it contacts, so watch out if it doesn't make contact."

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu saw regelion flailing with a sword "He's going to kill someone Earth dome" Hitosu trapped regelion in the dome "He'll lose control eventually"

Leytenánt Book
"Release the dome. I can control him as long as he holds the sword. The sword wasn't meant to be held by anyone but me, or at least anyone who can't use blood magic."

Hitosu Moriko
"I hope you know what your doing" Hitosu clapped his hands and used his wind element to blow the dirt away

Leytenánt Book
Jacob laughed and used his power to pull Yusaris towards him, now holding both blades. "I know a lot more about combat than the kids here."

Hitosu Moriko
*Hitosu's thought*"We'll see about that i've endured more than he thinks"*Hitosu's Thought*

Hitosu looked at Jacob and sighed "Don't underestimate anyone here thats all i have to say you may know more combat than anyone here but people here have powers and they can use them at there full ability so always stay on your guard" Hitosu then used his wind element along with his earth element and created a sand storm and disappeared from everyone

Regelion1
Regelion dropped to his knees as his eyes turned back to normal " i hope no one got hurt" Regelion then stood up looking at Jason "can you help me control the power the power i get when i hold strong weapons so this won't happen to me again" at that very moment Regelion seen the sand storm attack the person who never introduced himself to him

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>