The Underworld: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightxGirl
By day the world on the surface seems like your everyday place, Kids going to school, Men and women going to and from work and generally they are getting on with their everyday lives as to what appears to be normal for them...But what they don't know is By night things play a more darker role deep beneath the surface another world exists it is known has THE UNDERWORLD, Where the dark and undead dwell.
Vampires, Lycans,Witches and other dark creatures call the shots in this place. The humans are the pawns in their game and are their prisoners or slaves to them, They are either forced to do their bidding, Forced to fight in their gauntlets to be used has some vile entertainment for them if they refuse they get beaten or worse become meals to them. The covens and Clans that rule here are ruthless, power hungry and without remorse and can't be stopped. With each faction there is a leader each of them coexist in this dark world, But that is soon to change for they are growing restless and not content with sharing their wealth and food and other resources that they have. A war is stirring between the breeds this enmity had always been the case but now they are starting to grow in tolerate to each other. The humans who are caught up in this form a plan to fight back and win their freedom so they can return to their world on the surface and see daylight once more and be free from this destitute who side are you on the choice is up to you.
Deep beneath the darkened world that is the underworld many factions rule the slaves the humans there, They themselves have even have a share of the residence or at least a small part of it within that they have market stalls to exchange whatever they can to survive somehow.
The vampire queen known has Isolde rules her people alongside her knight Ethanuel in their huge castle they are respected and considered vampire royalty they have many riches and think they own the world. The Lycans reside on the other side of the world beneath they live in built fortresses and caves there are many dark creatures that make up the underworld Cerberus guards the gates night and day so none can break free without a valid pass to open the seal to upper world. not all of the breeds are getting along. They have always been tolerant to each other but now only one of them can rule and claim ownership of the underworld the humans are the least fortunate in this, But yet they are the brave ones who refuse to give in.
The story now opens up with the annual monthly underworld gauntlet, The humans are being gathered from their residences and forced to fight or die. Vampires and Lycans and other forces are gathering for this eager event.

Isolde pulled up in her carriage alongside Ethanuel " I don't know how much more I can put up this pretence there all beneath us especially the Lycans who think they are equal to us....I mean look at me Ethanuel are we not more beautiful then they are, All of the others are savages no class...we are rightful rulers of this world " she looked out the carriage and sighed " oh well let's get it over with " she said stepping out the carriage, and began to walk holding proudly onto her beloved Ethanuel's hand.

TwilightxGirl
Julia sighed has she saw more people being carted of into carriages " This is all wrong this is " she said to some of the minions " why are you taking him, He can't fight anyone..I mean look at him he's too old to fight " she protested but to no prevail they shoved her to the floor and the old man was being put into the carriage. Julia dusted herself off and looked on with tears in her eyes, How much longer did she have to endue and see all these people around her be tortured, starved, forced to fight against their will something had to be done about this.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"You know Harry, we wouldn't be in this mess if you just did what I said!"

"I'm working on it, Lara!"

Harry and Lara faced the lycans, back to back. Lara's eyes had turned white, and she looked around wildly. "There's too many of them!"

"Forzare!" Harry screamed, and an invisible force shoved some of the Lycans away, but more closed in. "We have to get these humans out! Now!"

Lara quivered, and licked her lips. "I don't think it's safe for me to go near them, Harry."

Harry felt Lara's influence take hold of him a little, and he shook off the feeling of lust already heating the place up. "Lara, focus. come on, let's just take these Lycans down and we could see to that Hunger of yours."

Lara hissed, and attacked a Lycan, ripping one of it's arms off. Harry raised his hokey stick again, and screamed "Fuego!" A thick pillar of flame shot out towards the other Lycans.

Young_Angel
As Rose saw all her Human friends being put into the carriages, she looked over at Julia, the Human slave girl. She bit her lower lip sadly, and ran over to her.

Kneeling beside Julia, and helping her up, she asked. "Hey. You okay?"

Above everyone, hiding and floating behind a wall stone, Jake sadly looked on. Why were these evil creatures torturing these Humans? Although he was a Ghost, he still had feelings.

Blue Gothic
Ursula got out of her carriage and walked to the arena. She was wearing a long black hooded cloak and glanced around at the scene around her there were many breeds taking their seats there. She rolled her eyes and headed up to where some of her coven were taking their seats she too took her seat and sat down.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
"You know Harry, we wouldn't be in this mess if you just did what I said!"

"I'm working on it, Lara!"

Harry and Lara faced the lycans, back to back. Lara's eyes had turned white, and she looked around wildly. "There's too many of them!"

"Forzare!" Harry screamed, and an invisible force shoved some of the Lycans away, but more closed in. "We have to get these humans out! Now!"

Lara quivered, and licked her lips. "I don't think it's safe for me to go near them, Harry."

Harry felt Lara's influence take hold of him a little, and he shook off the feeling of lust already heating the place up. "Lara, focus. come on, let's just take these Lycans down and we could see to that Hunger of yours."

Lara hissed, and attacked a Lycan, ripping one of it's arms off. Harry raised his hokey stick again, and screamed "Fuego!" A thick pillar of flame shot out towards the other Lycans.

((erm yeah, lemme just finish this post. it goes for both my characters anyway...))

The carriage had taken off when they didn't notice the other Lycans who took care of it. Harry sighed, and shook his head. He looked back at Lara, who had done... something, apparently, to a human wounded in one corner. He was not moving, and his hand was limp. Harry sighed. He knew what happened, and he didn't want to say it, but Lara had apparently lost control.

Lara fidgeted guiltily, and got into the carriage reserved for both her and Harry. "I'm sorry. But.. it's just who I am, Harry."

Harry sighed. "I know. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again - at least not in front of me, shall we?"

Lara nodded, and watched Harry as he got in the carriage too. "Well, off we go then." He quipped, and the carriage drove off to the arena.

Blue Gothic
Dinah gazed out of the window of the carriage. Shd saw the arena in view as the carriage pulled in nearer to it, Once it came to a stop she climbed out of it and took out her bow gun and held it soothingly and started to walk to the arena.

Cammii
Cammii watched she didn't like this,She looked around,Looking over for rose ,where did she head off to , maybe she was done there. This was sick , She killed humans for her hunger but them to fight ,knowing they will just lose,is pretty sick. She sighed and looked at the others, people being carried.She turned her head,the sent of some humans blood .She crossed her arms.

Mark looked around
"'Where is she?-Thought

Smelling the air he caught Cammii, he speed up behind her,placing his hand on her shoulder. He looked down at her with out a word, he just smirked.
"I can't find rose"
Cammii said anoyed yet wondering ,She turned her head to the side and looked up.She turned her head back scaning the group of people.

Blue Gothic
Olivia watched in horror has some of her people were carted off " I can't stand this. We have to do something " she said as she walked by the others. She helped Julia dust herself off and frowned with anger at how they were being treated with such discontempt.

Young_Angel
Rose sadly looked at Olivia. Then at the others being carted off. "But how can we? The Vamps and Lycans are stronger. Faster."

She looked down and closed her tearful eyes. "Plus... what if they kill us if we rebelled?"

The young woman was afraid that Cammii and Mark, her Masters, would find her. But they would... eventually.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry tapped a young woman on a shoulder. "Excuse me, um, miss... Can you tell us which way the main arena is, please?" The young woman picked up another young woman. He sighed. Of course - the humans get the butt of it all these days. All you need is a little magic, and you're safe. Mere humans aren't. He turned to look at Lara, who muttered something to the human.

"We won't let that happen." She placed a hand on the human servant. "Right, Harry?"

Harry sighed. "Well, yeah. Just control yourself around them, okay?" He turned to the human servant. "But, yes, we wouldn't."

((erm, this is for young angel or blue gothic. I can't say your names, guys, cuz technically my chars. dunno you both yet, hehehe.))

Blue Gothic
Olivia put a comforting arm around Rose " Don't worry. We not going to keep putting up with this..." she said as the carriage now was fading out of view.

Cammii
Cammii heard rose,far off down there.Speaking to a human? she didn't know but in a blink of a eye she stood at roses side.
"I heard" Cammii spoke softly.

Looking around quickly before she spoke agen.

"Don't speak like that Rose,Hun, I mean I'm stronger than you, but i once was human, dealing with all this.Please to keep your life don't speak around so many vampiers and others.They will kill you and i don't know if i could stop that.I have your sent you can't hide from me.I might not have a beating heart ,but what others do is sick,and wrong,and i do not support it.But i can't defend you if you speak out loud.I could hear you from far off". Cammii wispered in Roses ear

She stood back and looked at Olivia for a moment she must hate what there doing also.But the same goes with her,they needed to be smart about everything.No ones really kind or cares around here.

Mark blinked looking around ,
"Damn it cammii ,where did you go now"
He grubled and started to walk around.

Young_Angel
Rose looked at the two female and male strangers, and nodded. "Um... the arena... I'm... I'm not sure..." She was a little scared.

She then felt confident when Olivia told her this. There had to be a way to save the Humans...

Suddenly, her Master, Cammii, found her. She also told Rose that she heard everything. But unlike other Vamps, she was sympathetic. After what Cammii told her, Rose turned to her Master, and bowed before her.

"I'm very sorry, Master. I won't speak out loud again. Please forgive me..."

Cammii
Cammii smirked at Rose.
"It's alright,I look out after you ,Your only human,and you make mistakes.Just be more careful.If i didn't hear you and you went on,you might be in trouble with a vampier or something else."
She said calmly,She was more open minded,for being human was hard.And here was harder.Beating her down like others,would be pointless and just stupid.Before Cammii could blink mark stood behind her agen ,leaning down he wispered.
"Stay"
He said with power behind it.
Cammii could feel his breath on her neck,she froze and felt her breathing heavyer.He made her,and his power toped hers.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry frowned at Cammii, but let it go. He wanted to help the young woman, sure, but he didn't want to pick a fight with a random vampire stranger. He held Lara back, whose eyes had gone gray. "Easy, Lara. We don't want any unnecessary trouble."

Lara growled, and her eyes turned back to normal. She sighed, and retreated behind Harry. Harry frowned at her thoughtfully. "And here I thought you think they're only food."

"Shut up." Lara looked at him. "You don't know what it's like."

"Easy Lara, easy." Harry turned to the vamp, and looked her up and down. She looked familiar - but they all tended to look the same to him somehow, these vampires. "Have we met before or something? 'Cause you look familiar."

Young_Angel
Rose tearfully smiled up at Cammii. She was like a mother figure to her. But then Mark was right behind Cammii.

"M-M-Master Mark!" Rose said shakily, and bowed again. She was really afraid of Mark the most.

Rose must've felt like an embarrassment to herself.

Cammii
Cammii growled at Lara ,Steping infrount of her human.She didn't like fresh uncontrol vampiers,mainly around her human.She stood there glairing at Lara.

"We might of ,Maybe in the past"
Cammii spoke to Harry, was this his vampier.

Mark didn't speak he watched everyone waiting for something to go wrong.

Young_Angel
Rose stood back up, watching the events unfold.

She then came between the Vampire lady and Cammii. "Wait! Why fight? This is pointless. Right? Master Cammii?" She smiled sheepishly.

Cammii
"Rose!"
Cammii snapped, but then relaxed

"You don't know how deadly a vampier is when there thirst of blood is high,they can feel your blood run through you,hear your heart beat.And can smell your sent,your fear.Now they will kill you with out any second thought.They are quick powerful,and deadly."

Cammii said she stood straight,standing the ground,and ready for anything.She wasnt going to let this vampier kill anouther human,her's or others.She looked over at Mark.Who was standing there.

"Now Cammii, You once was like that your self,now don't be rude"

Mark said with a smile,knowing he was slowly geting his way under her skin.He thought it was pretty funny how she warmed up to a simple human who will end up dying in the bitter end.But yet she was also a new vampier that still knows how it was like to be human.But her helping this human out will end of her life.As her maker he was not going to let her die or harm her self for a human, when there where many more.Mark took a step forward,and placed his arm on her shoulder.To let her losen up, he looked at Harry before he spoke.

"I am sorry for this, She has tooken care of her human i must say.And your vampier seems a little hungry there. Now both you young ladys calm down.You control your hunger,and Cammii don't worry everythings fine.Your humans safe no need to go into a killing mood''

Cammii looked at mark when he spoke ,she let out a heavy breath and stood back,bowing her head.She still was ready at any moment. Vampiers could brake out and do anything with out you knowing .

Blue Gothic
Dinah was now inside the arena and glanced around. She spotted some reserved seats at the front and noticed a few of her kin were sitting down and waiting for the games to begin. It was a big turnout. But she didn't know how much longer she could tolerate The vampires especially she....yes Isolde and her partner were the most annoying of the vampire's that made her blood boil. She walked over to her seat and sat down with her arms folded and waited...

Young_Angel
Rose stepped back, sadly looking down. She didn't mean to interfere. Especially when there were Vampires.

Jake flew down beside Rose and smiled. "Hey, Rosie."

The young woman glanced at her side, and smiled. "Jake. Good to see ya." Jake smiled warmly at her. Ever since she was taken as a child here to the Underworld, Jake has been Rose's Ghost friend ever since. He must've been 17 years old when he died here. Now, he's 200 years old.

Blue Gothic
Ursula took out a spell book from her pouch and started to read it. Her eyes admiring the the incantations.

Blue Gothic
Olivia sighed and walked a little bit as though wishing she could of done more to stop them taking more of her friends. She turned around and walked back to where the others were kicking a bucket over in temper, She had the crazy eyes and she had enough of this excuse of a living, If she was going to die she would rather go out fighting than standing back and letting people get walked over and treated like dirt.

Princess_Arya
Kendra was crying on the floor the old man that was taken had looked after her since she was a small child and brought here to this world of heartache. She wished she could trade places. " Olivia " she called to her as she saw her walking with a angry look in her eyes.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"I don't drink blood, actually." Lara smiled, her flawless white teeth gleaming. "Hmmm, someone's life force smells better." She extended some of her influence, creating a whirl of emotions in the small of the area. She smirked.

Harry smacked her hard, and the influence suddenly winked out. Harry glared at Lara, and Lara shook her head, fuming. Harry then turned back to Cammii. "Ah. So I might have known you then."

Harry shrugged, and gestured at Lara. "Sorry about her, she's a little out of control sometimes." Lara turned to glare at him, and he glared right back. "I keep her in check. So..." He gestured at what he thought to be the general direction to the arena. "Shall we?"

Cammii
"I noticed"

Cammii said softly,she losened up,What was that girl than if she didn't drink blood.Cammii looked over at mark as he looked down upon her head.

"We all need to hurry and go over there,Before it's to late"
Mark spoke looking at everyone,and took a step back and walked backward and than turned slowly walking off where everyone else was going.

Cammii,looked over to Harry and nodded and started to walk off.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry followed the vampires, and went into step with Cammii. "She... ah, Lara's not really a full vampire. Well... well she is, but she's a "psychic" vampire. Half succubus or somethin'- I don't really know. But she's to be trusted - most of the time."

Lara glanced at Harry, and rolled her eyes. "I think I could speak for myself, wizard." She turned to Cammii. "What he said is true. I'm not an ordinary vampire." She shrugged. "Psychic vampires just sound better than a race of half succubi, don't you?" Her laughter bubbled around them., and she shook her head. Harry smiled at her a little.

Cammii
Cammii nodded ,and she looked at both of them
"I thought your kind was gone,i never met that type of vampier,You don't smell like the rest you see, And I am attached to my human,And i didn't mean to growl ,just i didn't know what you where"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Not a problem - I understand. So, do you feed off her or something?" LAra walked circles around rose. "I'd love to take a bite - "
Harry hit her again, and LAra glared. "I was joking."

"It's not funny." Harry gritted his teeth, and sighed. "Sorry about her, really."

"My race doesn't like going out in the Underworld often - they prefer mingling with humans. It's...more fun for them, they say." LAra shrugged.

Cammii
"No, I don't use her for anything,I see her as a friend,family really,a girl that was me not that long ago.When i like to eat,i like to kill.It's a tease to me if i can't drain them"

Cammii said a little stressed,she nodded towards Harry to show it was alright.She kept her eye close to Lara and Rose.

Young_Angel
Rose was a little nervous around Lara the female Vampire. But thankfully, Cammii was with her. She was also happy to know that she was like a friend and family to her Master. She smiled.

Suddenly, she saw Olivia walk off, and also spotted Kendra, one of her other friends. Rose turned to Cammii.

"Master Cammii? May I be excused for a moment? There's... something I need to do right quick..."

Jake floated beside her, keeping himself invisible from the others.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"That's good to know, then." Harry said, and glared more at Lara. He followed Cammii, and gestured for Lara to keep up.

Lara sighed. "It's me, Harry. What can you do? Besides, I was kidding." She turned to Rose. "I'm sorry - I was only joking. I know you - that makes it much harder for me to eat you, doesn't it?" She laughed a little. "Don't worry about me. I keep it... tame, most of the time."

Harry coughed. "That she does." He murmured under his breath, and walked on.

TwilightxGirl
Isolde and Ethanuel were sitting in one of the prime boxes in the arena. They had a pretty close view, There was a huge cage in the centre, and inside on the floor of it was a trap door...That would no doubt release all kinds of nasty things, At the far edge of the arena Isolde spotted the Lycans sitting on the front row Samia their leader was amongst them. At the east side of the arena was the warlocks, witches, mages, wizards, druids and many more, every creature known was there.

TwilightxGirl
Samia was seated next to Dinah, a warrior Lycan. She noticed Dinah's gaze wasn't upon the things that was going on around them but upon Isolde especially " Be calm Dinah, lets just watch the events...Our time of glory will come you will see " She said thinking that she'd love nothing more than to wipe that flaming smirk off the vampire queen Isolde.

LaurenAD
Destiny was scanning the scene around her. In the arena there was many different kind of creatures and races it was almost like a reunion of some sort. She sat more back in her seat and turned towards ursula who seemed to be reading one of the spells in her book " so ursula, That book looks interesting, Are there any good spells ? " Desting asked with a interested tone in her voice.

Kisshu
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Isolde and Ethanuel were sitting in one of the prime boxes in the arena. They had a pretty close view, There was a huge cage in the centre, and inside on the floor of it was a trap door...That would no doubt release all kinds of nasty things, At the far edge of the arena Isolde spotted the Lycans sitting on the front row Samia their leader was amongst them. At the east side of the arena was the warlocks, witches, mages, wizards, druids and many more, every creature known was there.

Ethanuel was glancing around the arena watching the different races and breeds taking their seats, Conversing with each other, Some were laughing and doing magic, some were reading, and some even looked bored as they were anxious for the gauntlet to start. Those of different Tribes. Clans, Covens and other factions who had enrolled to fight for glory were gathering in a line as each one had to wait for turn to enter the cage. Some were booing the oppositions and most especially the humans who were to be act as bait. Not a nice role to say the least...which one was going to die today no one could say. Ethanuel turned from looking at the crowd and glanced at his beautiful mate or his wife so to speak and smiled has he admired her features " So, My dear you seem a little quiet and not yourself today, You mustn't trouble yourself about these other factions for they have have been here, and we have been living like this and putting up with other since we came to be here...you right what you are saying they are beastly and unattractive to say the least but must we stir up unnecessary trouble and disturb the peace, That we have going, and carry on coexisting I don't like it any more than you do my love, But hasn't it always been the way ? "

Malachi was sitting behind the other witches and wizards that were sitting there in the arena. H e had a evil smirk on his face...Did these other factions think upon the ones with magic were stupid, Quite the contrary they were gifted and highly in tuned with things in more ways than one because had they not known that Isolde and Ethanuel were being overheard even from the other side of the arena by Him the darkest warlock in the underworld,~ so they are growing tired are they, maybe we have growing tired of you as well, pampered and treated like something you are not, your tmie of doom is coming and you ain't going to see it coming ~ He thought to himself but blocked his thoughts so none other could overhear him.

Kisshu
Matt sighed" Hurry up and sharpen our weapons boy, We haven't got all day " said some of the orcs who were eager to get their weapons sharpened, They was so blood thirsty and Matt felt even worse for it, He was sharpening weapons that would be used to toy with his fellow people, His friends and loved ones. He hated being a slave to them, But for now he had to do their bidding but he was adamant he would fight them when the time was right, which was getting sooner and approaching fast " almost done, Here you go, one sharpened sword " giving the orc his weapon in which he didn't expect a thank you, No way the orc just snatched it from him and growled allowing some of the drool to slide down his mouth, Matt looked on in disgust but shrugged and carried on sharpening weapons for the others with a heavy and burdened heart.

Blue Gothic
Ursula closed the book " a few spells about dimentional magic, opening portals to other realms hmm advanced concentrated magic not sure I have the patience for it to put it to good use "

Princess_Arya
Kendra got up off the floor and caught up with Olivia and the rest of them " where are we going ? " she asked them with a puzzled expression.

Blue Gothic
Olivia turned around and faced kendra with a determined face " Going to the arena of course "

Cammii
"That's good to know, then." Harry said, and glared more at Lara. He followed Cammii, and gestured for Lara to keep up.

Lara sighed. "It's me, Harry. What can you do? Besides, I was kidding." She turned to Rose. "I'm sorry - I was only joking. I know you - that makes it much harder for me to eat you, doesn't it?" She laughed a little. "Don't worry about me. I keep it... tame, most of the time."

Harry coughed. "That she does." He murmured under his breath, and walked on.

"Just make sure you don't eat someones human."

Cammii laughed a little and seen more and more people,she couldn't spot Mark at all .Well if he needed her he could find her.She looked back to Harry.

"Do all humans fight tonight,Or might i ask why are we all here? "

Cammii said,hoping that not all humans had to fight,she didn't know the full reason why everyone was here.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lara laughed. "Don't worry about that." She looked at Harry. "Well, she doesn't have to, right?"

Harry nodded. "I'm still around. You're still my sister - I don't really have a choice in the matter." He turned to Cammii. "I think only the ones the main faction wants to join the battle will be fighting." Harry turned to the arena, and took a glance at the different opening. "This is... inhumane. It's... brutal. They shouldn't be doing this."

Cammii
"So if your family ,Your just like Lara?

Cammii spoke softly she never met anyone like Lara before,and now there was one near her.She looked around the area,These people dying,no chance no..hope for life. This wasnt right,but no one could do anything.

"Your right, this is wrong, sick.. most of us where human once, we know how it feels. We can't do anything if we where to stop it , we would get killed. I don't know why everyone would want to watch it. But some people here think it's game,and they enjoy the show"

Cammii said with a sick feeling in her voice,she locked her eyes on the arena

charmaine
Selene was walking around to where some of those in her coven were preparing to fight " Now don't let us down my boys, Remember glory and honour. And go harder this time I want you to make the little human skum cry, and not to mention the other factions take them out fast and quickly. You understand " in which they nodded in agreement to which she was satisfied with.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Half sister." Harry said. "She's my half sister. Same human mom. I got the wizard gene from my dad, and Lara got hers from her dad." He shrugged. He glanced at the humans locked in cages. "It's all a game." Harry muttered, and sighed. "It's still life. What they're playing with."

Lara's eyes scanned the area. "We have to do something about them. They'll die." She said quietly. "This is why we're here, Harry."

"Let's take it one step at a time, okay?" Harry said, putting a hand on Lara's shoudler. "Step at a time."

Cammii
"Ah i see

Cammii said, she looked at Lara quickly and same with Harry.

"I don't want this to happen any more than you do, but if you try to stop the fights, you will die to . They are heartless monsters, They will die, But you will also die if you try to step in."

Cammii sighed and looked down it was truth, they would try to kill these people if they tryed to stop the fight.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Kisshu
Ethanuel was glancing around the arena watching the different races and breeds taking their seats, Conversing with each other, Some were laughing and doing magic, some were reading, and some even looked bored as they were anxious for the gauntlet to start. Those of different Tribes. Clans, Covens and other factions who had enrolled to fight for glory were gathering in a line as each one had to wait for turn to enter the cage. Some were booing the oppositions and most especially the humans who were to be act as bait. Not a nice role to say the least...which one was going to die today no one could say. Ethanuel turned from looking at the crowd and glanced at his beautiful mate or his wife so to speak and smiled has he admired her features " So, My dear you seem a little quiet and not yourself today, You mustn't trouble yourself about these other factions for they have have been here, and we have been living like this and putting up with other since we came to be here...you right what you are saying they are beastly and unattractive to say the least but must we stir up unnecessary trouble and disturb the peace, That we have going, and carry on coexisting I don't like it any more than you do my love, But hasn't it always been the way ? "

Malachi was sitting behind the other witches and wizards that were sitting there in the arena. H e had a evil smirk on his face...Did these other factions think upon the ones with magic were stupid, Quite the contrary they were gifted and highly in tuned with things in more ways than one because had they not known that Isolde and Ethanuel were being overheard even from the other side of the arena by Him the darkest warlock in the underworld,~ so they are growing tired are they, maybe we have growing tired of you as well, pampered and treated like something you are not, your tmie of doom is coming and you ain't going to see it coming ~ He thought to himself but blocked his thoughts so none other could overhear him.

Isolde merely half listened to what her husband was trying his best to reason with her " my dear Ethanuel, sooner or later what makes you so certain that they won't strike us first we are the height of power now and we owe to our breed to show that we are a force not to be reckoned with, you will come to understand this my love " with this Isolde stood up and gave the go ahead for the gauntlet to begin. In which the announcer cam on in the centre and announced the beginning of the gauntlet " you know the drill, no mercy, no holds barred, anything goes , KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" He shouted and laughed with excitement as the humans were let out of their cages and were being pushed, shoved, spat on, as though they were filth.

TwilightxGirl
Samia sat up and smiled " well It's about damn time " her eyes flicked towards Isolde's direction at the other side of the arena " pffft, Look at her, talk about the queen of Sheba...fancy herself much does she " nodding her head in repulsiveness

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Olivia turned around and faced kendra with a determined face " Going to the arena of course "
Julia had followed " I'm coming to, i'm tired of this as well, I wanna help in any way I can.

once they had reached the arena they entered inside and noticed some familiar faces from the residence and some odd looking type of vampires who she had not seen before yet didn't seem hostile which she found quite odd, They were watching the gauntlet as it began "come on lets go to them they might be able to help us " she said and started walking over to them " watching the gauntlet I see, whilst our friends are in there suffering " she said with an almost accusation in her voice.

Young_Angel
Julia had followed " I'm coming to, i'm tired of this as well, I wanna help in any way I can.

once they had reached the arena they entered inside and noticed some familiar faces from the residence and some odd looking type of vampires who she had not seen before yet didn't seem hostile which she found quite odd, They were watching the gauntlet as it began "come on lets go to them they might be able to help us " she said and started walking over to them " watching the gauntlet I see, whilst our friends are in there suffering " she said with an almost accusation in her voice.

Rose popped out from behind a corner and revealed herself to Julia, Olivia, and Kendra.

"Ta da!" Rose exclaimed. "What'cha guys up to?"

Jake appeared before them, and smiled. "Oh. This is my Ghost friend, Jake."

The young ghost boy waved. "Hello."

charmaine
Selene jeered and laughed as the humans were being treated like vermin " ha, ha, ha, aww whats the matter not going to cry are ya " and joined in with all booing and pushing as the humans were being dragged and forced in to the cage against their will.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Young_Angel Rose popped out from behind a corner and revealed herself to Julia, Olivia, and Kendra. "Ta da!" Rose exclaimed. "What'cha guys up to?" Jake appeared before them, and smiled. "Oh. This is my Ghost friend, Jake." The young ghost boy waved. "Hello."
" oh hey Rose, er hey Jake " she didn't find it strange to see a ghost in the underworld, souls of the dead usually ran free and were stuck between worlds.

TwilightxGirl
Samia stood up to get a better look and joined in the chanting and booing of the humans who were begging the guards to show mercy upon them..But mercy wasn't in their volcabury to be merciful so they laughed in their faces so unfeeling and so cold hearted they were.

Blue Gothic
Olivia glared at the vampires who was claiming to be friends of her friends. She eyed them up and down then took out her bow gun loaded with arrows filled with holy water and aimed it at them and gave a sideward smirk.

Blue Gothic
Ursula eyed the gauntlet that had just started to take place with bored interest she wasn't one to be entertained by barbaric behaviour such as this. She was more in tuned to magic and other arts. She noticed the warlock behind her staring at the gauntlet giving one of evil smiles has he surveyed it she turned back around and continued to watch she had a strange feeling about all this and coudn't shake it off.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Cammii
"Ah i see

Cammii said, she looked at Lara quickly and same with Harry.

"I don't want this to happen any more than you do, but if you try to stop the fights, you will die to . They are heartless monsters, They will die, But you will also die if you try to step in."

Cammii sighed and looked down it was truth, they would try to kill these people if they tryed to stop the fight.

"If we band them together it wouldn't be a problem." Lara said.

"I don't think now is the time for that." Harry said, and sat on a bench on the arena. "Let's watch first, and see what happens.

Cammii
"They have power,but like Harry said lets see what happens"

Cammii took her seat watching,hoping Rose was not in there,she would never let her human fight like this.No matter what ,she would never be that low and that sick to make people do this.Cammii sighed as her eyes scaned the area.

Cammii
Mark sat at Cammii's side,unlike Cammii he had no heart for humans.He smirk at the humans fighting like little animals,he smirked at Cammii.Camii made a face,she hated this side of him she turned her face.
"It's a way of life, you guys half to get over it."

Mark said to Cammii ,Harry, and Lara.

Cammii shot a dirty look over at mark,she shook her head side ways,and ignored the comments.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"They have no right to control humans this way. They have free will." Lara murmured.

Harry nodded, and looked at Mark. "It may be a way of life, but that doesn't mean it's right."

Cammii
Mark turned to them with a small smirk.

"Not here they don't they are slave's just tools you see.Right or wrong this is what they are used for,or for meals."

Mark said to both of them ,knowing that his ignorence was showing very deeply .When it came to humans he like to see them die.His heart was gone and cold.

"Lara and Harry please ignore this man,he is very rude and cold.He likes to get under the skin ,he like's to get people anoyed."

She said through her teeth ,geting more anoyed by every passing moment.She turned her head away from Harry and Lara to give Mark the stair.

"Nock it off Mark there's no need to be rude,keep your comments to your self. "

Cammii spoke softly yet madly at mark,who seem to glair right back at her.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"He has a point with the meals part." Lara commented. Harry looked back at her, shocked and angry. "It doesn't mean you should start playing with your food... They're not slaves though. They may be weak but they're not slaves."

"So they should be free to hunt?"' Harry raised an eyebrow at Lara.

"Well, no - we do "mercy-killings". We only eat people too far gone - people who are too sick for life." Lara murmured. "It helps them experience pleasure before they leave this world."

Harry grimaced. "That, is something that I didn't really want to hear." He glanced at Mark. "You don't know what it's like to be a slave, Mark. You don't know how it feels. Keep your thoughts to yourself."

Cammii
Mark hissed but it was cut off by Cammii elbowing him into the ribs.She looked at him,telling him he has gone to far and this wasnt something to be talking about.She looked up at him as though a pled to stop,he looked away and didn't reply to harry at all.
Cammii smirked and looked back at Harry and Lara.

''Well they arn't slaves at all they have a beating heart and a mind of there own,but we must live,and feed on them,but not to hurt them that bad or treat them like dirt.They should be free and defend them selfs.I just brake there neck and feed so they don't sufer."

They fed differnt than her ,she felt like a monster for having to use her hands to kill .She turned her head back to the arena.

Young_Angel
Olivia glared at the vampires who was claiming to be friends of her friends. She eyed them up and down then took out her bow gun loaded with arrows filled with holy water and aimed it at them and gave a sideward smirk.

Rose warmly smiled at Julia. Suddenly, she saw Olivia pointing her bow gun at her and Jake.

"Whoa! Hey!" She raised her hands in the air, as if being stopped by the police. "Olivia, don't shoot! Please! It's me, Rose! And this is my Ghost friend, Jake!"

She didn't want to die. Even at a young age. She knelt on the ground before Olivia and cried with sorrowfully tears. "Please! I'm a Human slave just like you. Please don't kill me. I want to help you..."

She bowed her head and started to cry.

Jake floated in front of the crying Rose, and said to Olivia, "Lady Olivia. Please don't harm Rose. She's the only person I've got that's closest to me. Please. She's just an innocent girl." He stared at her with honest and saddened eyes.

Blue Gothic
" Rose relax hun, I'm not aiming at you or Jake, I'm aiming at them " she said signally to the vampires who were deep in discussion and watching the gauntlet.

( Lol which ever are vampires with Jaeh and Cammii XD )

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lara shook her head at Cammii. "I just need to be in contact with them to feed. I'm different, hun - don't think much about it." She then raised her hand to signal everyone to stop, and turned to look at Olivia.

"Ah, hey, uh, slayer, put down your pointy weapons." Harry held up his hand and his staff. "I'm harmless. Most of the time." He pointed to Lara. "She isn't, but I'm with her."

"Not that I can be hurt by any of those." Lara scoffed. "Come on slayer, I don't bite. Mostly." She gave a grin, and her influence spread out to cover most in sight. Every human who wasn't on guard turned, staring at Lara and started to come over, but Harry gave her a smack.

"Stop doing that." Harry scolded, then turned to Olivia. "She's not an ordinary vampire. So... ah, you put your weapons away, please." Harry had his shield bracelet ready anyway.

Blue Gothic
Olivia smirked once more and put down her bow " oh I was just having some practice, keep forgetting how much my antics sometimes scare folks " she gave a little laugh and then turned to Rose " sorry..Rose you know we all Friends here really, Now to business, We have to think of a way on distracting the guards over there " she said with a look of deep thinking.

TwilightxGirl
Julia sighed and breathed a sign of relief she hated when OlivIa scared tHem like that " Honesly Oliva...I must say, You shoudn't scare us like that, However your right we do need a ditraction..But what ? " she replied and frowned slightly has she scanned the area around her.

Isolde sat back down and smiled as the gauntlet prepared to begin, the humans were being loaded inside the cage, like pigs to the slaughter, She relished in their misery.

Samia crossed her leg over her knee and folded her arms lazily and gazed as the gauntlet was getting ready to start.

Blue Gothic
Olivia eyes scanned the area and her vision landed on the guards all dressed in some sort of uniform " We need them uniforms to look like we are guards, It's the only way we stand a chance of being undetected "

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"If you're planning to free them - we want to help." Lara said impulsively, and Harry shot her an annoyed look, then sighed.

"Fine, we'll help." Harry said, and clutched his hockey stick/staff close. "Lara could distract them."

Blue Gothic
" welcome to the resistence. Right we need to get to the guards somehow without being seen so we can get their uniforms and pose as the guards so strictly speaking it is a sneak attack "

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"I could do it." Lara said, smiling seductively. "Guards are easy."

Harry glanced at her. "And if it doesn't work?"

"Then you do your thing, wizard boy."

Blue Gothic
Olivia nodded " Go for it, we need to hurry though were nearly running out of time " and olivia was right as the gauntlet was ready to begin.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lara gave her a smile, and sauntered over to the guards. She gave a whistle, and her influence spread over each and every guard, and the guards turned to look at her, following her every move, their mouth watering a bit - the influence was working. She gestured at them to follow, and winked, her eyes glowing white. The guards followed gladly, and they disappeared behind a pillar.

Lara then emerged with the set of the guard clothes, looking very, very satisfied.

Harry frowned, looking at the uniforms Lara had in her arms. "I don't even want to know what you did."

Lara grinned seductively, and Harry hit her as soon as he felt her influence creep in. "They were so... yummy."

Harry sighed. "At least you wouldn't get tempted by the humans we're trying to save now." He took the uniforms and handed them over to Olivia.

Blue Gothic
" that was sort of cool " said olivia, taking the uniforms that harry handed to her and giving an appreciative glance at lara. "
right well don't just stand there looking...lets get these on then "

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"If sucking their life force is..." Harry mumbled, and turned to Olivia. "Give me one, then - although, wouldn't my hockey stick look suspicious?" He shrugged, and grabbed a uniform.

Young_Angel
Rose and Jake felt really embarrassed. They smiled. "Sorry, Olivia. Heh heh. Thought you were aiming at us..." Rose said.

She excitedly walked over to Lara and Harry. "So! What'cha guys want me and Jake to do?"

Blue Gothic
" can't you hide your stick with magic or something ? " olivia said raising her brow glancing at it.

TwilightxGirl
Julia took her uniform from Olivia and smelled it, To her disgust it reaked " Eugh, this uniform stinks. These breeds need to have a flaming kick up the ass and a bar of soap seriously " her eyes went cross- eye looking as though the foul stench might make her pass out or worse vomit.

Blue Gothic
Olivia upon hearing julia's words smelt the remaining uniforms in her hands " oh jeez, your damn right they stink like mouldy cheese, vile creatures. Well we just have to grin and bare it I'm afraid " with a look of reluctance in her eyes.

TwilightxGirl
Olivia upon hearing julia's words smelt the remaining uniforms in her hands " oh jeez, your damn right they stink like mouldy cheese, vile creatures. Well we just have to grin and bare it I'm afraid " with a look of reluctance in her eyes.

Julia sighed and put on the uniform with difficulty, But succeeded once it was on something else apart from the smell started to irritate her " This uniform is making me itch " she started to scratch with intensity getting in a bother and a fuss about it " I can't stand it "

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"The staff doesn't work that way, but I'll manage." Harry shrugged, and got into the uniform. He grimaced. "It reeks, but I've smelled worse."

Lara turned to him, as if to ask a question, but he waved it off. "Don't ask."

Lara shrugged, and grimaced at the uniforms. "I think I'm going to go at this by the sidelines. I'll just appear when you need me." She disappeared into the crowd. Harry shrugged, knowing that Lara would do so. How she ever knows, Harry didn't know, but he wouldn't argue that Lara always appeared at the best of times.

Harry turned to look at Rose. "If you can, grab one of those uniforms and put it on. That's as far as I've got from Olivia; she's heading this little operation." He shrugged.

LaurenAD
Destiny sat up and glanced at the cage. The gauntlet looked as if was about to kick off, she watched with bored interest now as the opponents took their positions and the humans inside were gathered from what she could see in to a circle formation." wow about time It's starting. thought it was going take forever to start " she said with excitement in her voice to Ursula and notice Malachi who was sitting behind them, Who like them was watching also.

Blue Gothic
" Right when everyone gets these uniforms on we walk in there like we are guards, walk and act like them that sort of thing. We have sources waiting already for us in there we just need to give the signal and then It's show time " Olivia smirked but sounded serious.

Cammii
Cammii stood up and walked down and passed people, scanning around she was looking for Rose. Mark quickly behind her having his hands on her shoulders.She walked on trying to find rose,till she found her with a small group.

"Rose!"

Cammii spoke showing quickly at her side.

Young_Angel
Rose smiled at Harry's suggestion. "M'kay!" And with that, Rose took the uniform. But before she could put it on...

"Rose!"

Cammii spoke showing quickly at her side.

Rose glanced up at Cammii, surprised. "Cammii! I mean, Master! I... uh... I..." She couldn't find any words to say.

Jake floated beside Cammii. "See, Cammiii, I told her, I told her not to go," he joked.

Cammii
Cammii looked at Jake for a moment confussed,and than to rose she pointed slightly at Jake.

"Is he a ghost?!"

She said her eyes widen slightly nerves. She never met him,and ghosts always got her nerves.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"That's great - having contacts would make this much, much more easier." Harry grinned, and stood casually, making it seem like his stick belonged with him. "Let's go then." He gestured at Olivia, waving his arm in a sweeping, gentlemanly gesture. "Your lead, ma'am." He grinned.

Blue Gothic
" Righty o then... " with that she led them in to the arena it was very crowded and noisy, Voices roaring with jeering and laughter and shouting it made her blood boil with anger inside.

Young_Angel
Cammii looked at Jake for a moment confussed,and than to rose she pointed slightly at Jake.

"Is he a ghost?!"

She said her eyes widen slightly nerves. She never met him,and ghosts always got her nerves.

Rose sheepishly smiled. "Well, um, I... yeah. He is. But don't worry, Master! Jake's a cool Ghost."

Suddenly, she could see the anger in Olivia's eyes. The young girl said to Olivia, "Hey. Don't be upset. We're gonna do something. Just don't let anger cloud your mind and make you unfocused..."

Cammii
"So if i where to put my hand to him,it would go through? "

Cammii shivered,she smiled at Jake and then at Rose.It wasn't the fact that ghost where dead,she was,it was the fact that they can go through anything and show up where ever that scared her. She looked at Mark that seem to be giving her a weird look, He seen many ghosts,he was kinda used to it.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry watched the jeering and the bloody, pointless enjoyment of the others, and he shook his head. "We should be able to do something about that if we hurry up."

Blue Gothic
" come on this way " Olivia said leading them towards the cage and round to the side of it.

Kisshu
Originally posted by Kisshu

Malachi was sitting behind the other witches and wizards that were sitting there in the arena. He had a evil smirk on his face...Did these other factions think upon the ones with magic were stupid, Quite the contrary they were gifted and highly in tuned with things in more ways than one because had they not known that Isolde and Ethanuel were being overheard even from the other side of the arena by Him the darkest warlock in the underworld,~ so they are growing tired are they, maybe we have growing tired of you as well, pampered and treated like something you are not, your tmie of doom is coming and you ain't going to see it coming ~ He thought to himself but blocked his thoughts so none other could overhear him.

Malachi's attention shifted from actual cage tot the side of it as the Resistance had somehow had managed to sneak in and disguise themselves as guards ~ hmm. how interesting " he thought to himself, yet still blocked his thoughts so none who had telepathic ability could over hear him. Malachi got out of his seat casually and made his way up the stairs and through a side passage and down another set of stairs that would lead him towards a secret entrance to the cage. He put his hood over his head once more and stood in the shadows watching with clear interest of what those in disguise was going to do.Matt sighed as the gauntlet started and watched with pity at the ill treatment that his friends was receiving, He hoped that the Resistance got into the arena safely an undetected the last thing he wanted was for them to get caught otherwise they too would be thrown into the cage a ray of hope was with him though has the slayer known as Olivia was among those in the residence and was leading this mission...he just had to wait for the signal that told him to set in motion the next step in this rescue plot.

TwilightxGirl
Julia followed closely behind Olivia has she led the way around the side of the cage. This uniform was terribly uncomfortable but she tried not to let it bother her as the mission to rescue their friends outweighed by the to that of a mere uniform. " so where are these contacts then ? " she asked Olivia as they came to a stop near the cage.

Princess_Arya
Kendra looked back and smiled up at the ghost of Jake who she could see almost right through him, and then turned back and walked closely behind the others who were following Olivia. Olivia led them all to the side of the cage and Kendra waited patiently next to Julia ans the rest of the resistence to see what Olivia was going to do next.

charmaine
Selene walked over to the resistence who are dressed like guards " Hey you lot. What are you doing slacking off your meant to be guarding your posts ? Don't get lazy on me always have to look out for trouble makers " she said suspiciously and eyeing them.

Lycanthrope
Vincenzo walked into Tallos' lair. "You wanted to see me Master" Vincenzo said respectfully. "Please" Tallos said "I am not your Master. he said grasping Vincenzos arm. "I have always felt like a Father to you"
"Of course my Lord" Vincenzo said lovingly "You gave me eternal life. I owe everything to you" Tallos responded "I am growing weary of this game we have played for so many Millennium. The Vampire are not going to keep this peace for long. I feel we need to strike soon or they will try to enslave us again" He said reaching for his cup of wine. "What is on your mind"Vincenzo said ,confused at the perceived weakness of his mentor. "We must prepare. Gather our Brothers and we will have a council on our course of action The Vampire can never be trusted and our only peace will be their destruction" Tallos said sipping from his chalice. " I will do so at once........Father" He said trying to raise the spirits of his old friend.

LaurenAD
Lauren handed out refreshments to those who were outside the cage in which they sneered and leered at her and were blatanly rude to her. She sighed and walked over to where Matt was and lowered her tray " Hope they come soon. Our friends are in real trouble if they don't hurry " she spoke sadly.

Destiny turned around and watched Malachi leave in which she followed and wandered what he was up to.

Lycanthrope
Vincenzo went to the arena to find his kindred preoccupied with the activities. ~Pathetic~ he thought. ~betting on humans as if they were worthy of any entertaining combat~ as he thought he saw his friend Alexander partaking in the festivities. Alexander was a brutal heartless Beast that loved to see Humans suffer but he was loyal friend to Vincenzo. "Alexander" He exclaimed with no response...."Alexander" He Roared turning the heads of Lycan and Vampire alike. Alexander stopped his indulgences and walked to Vincenzo. "What is it old friend? Why are you not having fun?" He said lifting his mug of beer. "This is no time for trivial entertainment. Tallos seeks our audience" Vincenzo said with a serious tone that Alexander had not seen before. "Get Thorgrim and Rexor and meet me at Tallos' lair as soon as possible. There is much to discuss" Alexander understood the seriousness of Vincenzos tone and nodded. "Of course my friend" he said and turned to gather his brethren.

TwilightxGirl
Isolde the vampire queen turned her head towards Vincenzo and Alexander's direction and had an unimpressed look upon her face no thanks to the rude interruption of Vincenzo's voice shouting across the arena. She nodded with disbelief and then turned to Ethanuel " Honestly these Lycans are just brutes. They have no social skills whatsoever...pathetic, You see they are beneath us " she said with short smirk and turned her focus back towards the cage once more.

Samia the Lycan warrior had her focus on her kin Vincenzo and Alexander who she could see from across the other side of the cage she wandered why Vincenzo didn't accompany them to watch. But she shrugged thinking to herself that it wasn't his thing. She got up from her seat and walked down the steps towards Vincenzo to try and persuade him to join them.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by charmaine
Selene walked over to the resistence who are dressed like guards " Hey you lot. What are you doing slacking off your meant to be guarding your posts ? Don't get lazy on me always have to look out for trouble makers " she said suspiciously and eyeing them.

"Got some info to look for the troublemakers 'ere ma'am." Harry drawled in a faux western accent. "We suggest you clear out so we can do our job."

TwilightxGirl
Julia remained quiet. scared to make the slightest noise that might give away their cover and blow in fact as she most probably would, She tried to stay still also as she began to sweat which might be due to the uniform she was wearing or the fact she was slightly panicking that if they got caught they would most surely be killed.

charmaine
Selena continued to look at them suspiciously however she was satified with the answer " Very well. Get to it then and be on the look out for anything suspicious " She said and turned around to walk away.

Young_Angel
((Sorry I took long guys.))

"So if i where to put my hand to him,it would go through? "

Cammii shivered,she smiled at Jake and then at Rose.It wasn't the fact that ghost where dead,she was,it was the fact that they can go through anything and show up where ever that scared her. She looked at Mark that seem to be giving her a weird look, He seen many ghosts,he was kinda used to it.

"Yep," she answered with a smile.

(Later)

Rose was relieved when the female Were-Cat was gone. Wearing the armor was getting her uncomfortable, but she had to press on. No matter what.

The young woman placed a comforting hand on her two best friends, Kendra and Julia. "Don't worry guys. Jake has a plan of his own as well. We'll be all right..."

She looked at Olivia, waiting for the next phase of the plan.

(Meanwhile)

Jake, using his invisibility, floated over the crowd, and came behind a man that stood far from the Vampire queen Isolde. He smirked. Then, in a quick flash, went inside the Vampire's body, possessing it.

The vampire's eyes turned from red to grey; Jake's eyes. Jake looked at the Vampire Queen, and slouched down. Pointing his bow at her, using a wooden stack on it, Jake focused.

"Time to end your life, Vampire witch. Just like you ended mine..." Jake whispered.

Cammii
"Damn it"

Cammii grumbled,she knew what she had to do ,everyone was risking it but she had to go in with them . She grabbed a uniform and tossed one to mark.She quickly got ready and followed off to everyone.

Lycanthrope

Samia the Lycan warrior had her focus on her kin Vincenzo and Alexander who she could see from across the other side of the cage she wandered why Vincenzo didn't accompany them to watch. But she shrugged thinking to herself that it wasn't his thing. She got up from her seat and walked down the steps towards Vincenzo to try and persuade him to join them.

Vincenzo saw Samia approach. "Samia" He said with a kind voice but serious tone. "Tallos request us in his Lair. There is much to be discussed. This is a false front put on by the Vampire to allure us into a sense of unity but you and I both know this can not be. Please accompany me back so that we may discuss the future events that are about to unfold." Vincenzo put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly and smiled. "Soon us Lycan will be the Masters of the Underworld and we need you" he said gripping here tightly,showing his worn fangs.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry grinned. "It worked." He said in half-surprise. "We're close, Olivia. What next, oh fearless leader?"

TwilightxGirl
Samia looked at Vencenzo with a look of reluctance to leave but knew that if Tallos had requested herself and her other kin then it must of be of some importance " Alright. Lets take our leave then " she said in a dissopointed way as she wanted to watch the gauntlet.

Julia breathed a sigh of relief " Thank goodness for a second there I though we were done for in getting caught " she muttered and noticed Cammii had rejoined them " where have you been ? "

Blue Gothic
" yeah I know what you mean...anyway we don't need to move from here we are just in the right spot for the next phase in our plan " she said and glanced behind her what looked to be in view was a drum bell used for ringing at the start of the gauntlet matches and during breaks and the end of them. She turned back around and smirked at the others before picking up the large drum stick and she hit the drum bell 3 times.....this was the signal that would send the message to the other members of the Resistance who had been waiting for them to send it out to them now the rescue was in operation " from what I've heard this how they say it in show biz...IT'S SHOWTIME LADIES AND GENTLEMAN "

Young_Angel
((Look out, TwilightxGirl!))

Rose smiled at Olivia. "This is gonna be good..." she said to herself.

(Meanwhile)

Jake heard the signal, and grinned. "Good-bye, Queen Isolde..."

He pulled the bow's trigger.

TwilightxGirl
Isolde merely laughed at Jake as he pointed the bow gun at her " Do you honestly think I'm scared of that thing....My power exceeds that than an normal vampire you should know this " With them cold words she disenegrated the arrow into mere dust.

Young_Angel
Jake was shocked when Isolde knew that he was aiming her from afar. More shockingly, she disintegrated the Vampire's weapon.

Getting out of the Vampire's body, Jake floated in front of Isolde and glared at her. "Impressive, your majesty..." He aimed his hand at her direction, as ghostly beam formed in his hand. "Gonna kill you anyway!!"

The other Vampires turned their attention to the young Ghost boy.

TwilightxGirl
Isolde vanished in a mist like form has the beam missed her. She then reappeared once more by her beloved Ethanuel " Don't waste your energy on a mere lowly ghost " Isolde said to her vampires "You try and aim at me once more ghost child and I will send for Hades himself and have you banished into a hell where you see friends slayed and tortured day and night FOREVER understand me...Jake "

Young_Angel
Jake stared at Isolde for how long God knows what. Finally, he calmed down and placed his hand to the side, tears filling his eyes.

"Leave my friends outta this, Vampire witch. Because if you or any of your lackeys lay a finger on them... I promise on my gravestone, I will end you..."

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry raised his staff. "Let's do this, then." He waved at a lock,a nd whispered something inaudible. It opened, but he gestured at the prisoners to stay put until he signals.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Jake stared at Isolde for how long God knows what. Finally, he calmed down and placed his hand to the side, tears filling his eyes.

"Leave my friends outta this, Vampire witch. Because if you or any of your lackeys lay a finger on them... I promise on my gravestone, I will end you..."

" empty words lowly one.......But maybe I should teach you a lesson anyway " Isolde said coldly.

with that Isolde knew that his heart was with his dearest friend who was in fact in the arena some could not see through the disguise but she wasn't fooled.she vanished in a mist like form and appeared before the other members of the Resistance and laughed menacingly " here to rescue your friends are we ?...Hmm let me see, Maybe one more to rescue will keep you on your feet " and with that she disappeared and reappeared near Rose she grabbed her and before the others had chance to think or do anything she had taken Rose with her and once more reappeared by Ethanuel along with Rose and smirked coldly at Jake " Now what are you going to do, Think carefully...Try anything rash and I will kill her without the slightest thought or maybe just maybe your worst fear would for her to become a vampire and be with us then that would be punishing to you wouldn't it "

Young_Angel
Jake glared at Isolde through angered tears shown. "You blood-sucking parasite! Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this! It's me you wanna deal with!"
Rose looked up at her Ghostly friend with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Jake! Please! Just go!"

Jake sadly stared at Rose. Ever since she was taken to this miserable place at the age of 4, he became friends with her. And sworn to protect her with all his life. "Rose..."

TwilightxGirl
" Not so sure of yourself now are you Jake...But why are you so sure I'm going to hurt her, Maybe I can help heal her pain she has inside of her " she said placing her cold hands on Rose's shoulders tightly has she stood behind her " Isolde's eyes were turning a shade of crimson red she began to use her mind powers on Rose ~ Rosey, Oh Rosey ~ she spoke telepathically to Rose using another voice...the voice of Rose's mother and with that she planted images in her head that would project a form of her mother before Rose's eyes ~ Rose...I've missed you so much, Tell Jake to go leave now..Isolde is not the bad one in this...trust me Rose she wants to help you she has a way..to make you live forever and never die and you and Jake can be friends forever and ever and she can make me be apart of that...She can make this come true don't you want that ~ she spoke in an echoed sweet voice ~

Young_Angel
Rose stood in a trance. But deep within her mind, she heard her mother... and saw her. She haven't seen her for a very long time. She was taken away from her when she slept in her room peacefully, and all of a sudden, found herself here. Her mother may have still been in the Upper world... or she was probably gone...

"Mom?" Rose said, staring at the image of her mother with tears.

In reality, Jake glared at Isolde, wondering what she was doing to Rose. "Rose! Rose, come back! Don't fall for her tricks! Rose!!"

TwilightxGirl
But Isolde Power was far greater and Jake's voice couldn't reach her at the moment she was far too entranced by Isolde ~ Rose...we will be together once more my daughter I promise....Isolde will show you the way..Listen to her and she will guide you ~
Isolde smiled evilly towards Jake she knew that this was hurting him, She was his most precious friend after all. But something about Rose and others with power could sense it and Isolde certainly could sense it....She was not an ordinary human there was something different about her.

Young_Angel
Still in a trance, Rose stared at the image of her mother, telling her to listen to Isolde, the Vampire Queen.

Why was she telling her this? She did not know...

Rose reached her hand towards her mother. But then... there was something else telling her not to do it. Rose yanked her hand back, and squinted her eyes at her mother's image.

"Wait... my mother would never tell me wrong..." Rose said.

TwilightxGirl
"C'mon Rose take my hand hunni....everything is going to be okay," Isolde said with an echoed and soothing voice.

Julia gasped in horror as Rose got taken away by Isolde and there was not a thing that could of been done about it, She was too quick. " Omg, What do we do now," Julia said in a panicking sort of voice.

Young_Angel
"C'mon Rose take my hand hunni....everything is going to be okay," Isolde said with an echoed and soothing voice.

((Geez, where is everybody...?))

Rose stared at her mother, and reached her hand out again, but slowly. All of a sudden, she yanked her hand back and glared. "No! You're not my mother. My mom would never manipulate me into doing something wrong. No!"

As Jake watched, he smiled through relieved tears.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
((I'm kinda waiting for blue gothic, but she isn't around, so.. >>.))

TwilightxGirl
(Jaeh just respond to Julia for now Blue is going to try and come on today )

Jaeh.is.Awesome
((WOOPS I didn't notice the last post of yours sorry!))

Harry said something impolite under his breathe, and he whipped out his hockey stick. "Hey V-" Lara popped out of nowhere and placed a hand on him, and Harry stopped. "What?! She's in trouble!"

"Hold it, last living Knight of the Chivalry order." Lara said sarcastically, frowning. "Watch Rose. She resisted."

"She has no right to - "

Lara smacked him soundly on the back of the head. "You can't take her on, Harry. Listen to reason. She's a freakin' vampire queen."

Harry stepped over to Rose. "Are you okay?" He glared at Isolde, and Lara lazily stood behind him, in case he did something stupid.

TwilightxGirl
( lol np Jaeh )

Isolde took her trancing glance away from Rose and stared at the Resistance with her crimson glowing eyes, She thought of them as rude and intruding she laughed that would send any normal being a cold shiver soaring up their spine. Holding and pressing down upon Rose's shoulders for her not to get away she called to them in a echoed voice,

" Foolish, Lower beings do you not know who you are in the presence of ? , I am Queen Isolde of the Underworld lowly ones, Do you not tremble when I speak, now lowly ones you will bow before your queen "

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"You dare approach a mere mortal under my care?" Harry boomed in the same tone mockingly. He didn't stop glaring. "Can't you just let her go and give us a move on with your pretty finger?"

Lara nudged him, "Harry, what are you doing? Are you trying to get us killed?"

Harry turned to Lara, and sighed. "Yeah. I'm not about to bow down to her."

"You're going to get us all killed!"

Harry frowned, and sighed. He gave a curt and shallow mocking curtsy. and Lara rolled her eyes. "Sorry, your majesty. Now can you please give the little mortal back to us so we could get out of your way?"

TwilightxGirl
Isolde raised her brow " Normally I would have no quarrel and give a mere mortal back to you being has she would be of as little importance to me, or I would have her fight in the cage or be a slave the usual drill, However I'm afraid I cannot in this case....she is no mere mortal, She is special...Anyone with power can feel it, Honestly I would of though the mere wizard " pointing towards Harry's direction " would of indeed of sensed it about her by now " Isolde's glowing crimson eyes still focused upon the others as she spoke to them.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"I haven't laid a finger on her. I could only feel it if I touch her." Harry scowled. He looked kind of taken off-guard, though. He wasn't sure if Isolde was lying or not.

Young_Angel
Rose glanced back at Isolde with sorrowful tears, breathing with fear. She didn't know why she was special. And she sure didn't know how she was able to fall from the Vampire Queen's power.

The young woman was afraid of being in Isolde's grip. But she hoped that Cammii and the others would find her soon after they finish the mission. Good thing Harry and Lara were here, along with Jake.

The young Ghost boy flew beside Harry and Lara. "Be careful, guys. This Vampire parasite will do anything to get her way..." Jake whispered, glaring at the female Vampire.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Lara glanced at the ghost, and frowned. "We noticed."

"Just give the girl back, and there won't be any trouble." Harry said quietly.

Lara turned to Harry. She knew he was serious, and Lara sighed. "Fine, I'm with you all the way." She placed a hand on Harry's shoulder to show her support.

Harry didn't budge, but his shoulder relaxed slightly. "Let the girl go. What do you want with her?"

TwilightxGirl
" I can't let her go...she belongs with us, " Isolde glared at them with Shining, Glowing, Crimson eyes " So don't stand in my way mere mortals your in way over your head " She tightened slightly her grip on Rose's shoulders and pulled her closer ~ Trust me rose...you will understand soon enough...~ her link with Rose regaining strength once more.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry took a step forward. Lara followed, and whispered. "Don't do anything rash, Harry. I don't like trouble."

"I thought you lived for trouble."

"Not against a bloody vampire queen!" Lara gritted her teeth.

Harry took another step forward. He stopped, and glared at Isolde. His hand shook with intelligent fear, but he shook it off. Chivalry makes him stupid sometimes. "Why do you want her?" He asked again.

TwilightxGirl
" Because she belongs with my kind that's why, " Isolde said in what seemed a rather inpatient tone to her voice she looked straight in Harry's eyes giving a slight smirk has she replied to his question, It could be seen and felt that she was deadly serious in what she was saying though and she wasn't to be reasoned with, She had no intention in handing over Rose to these lower beings has she called them.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry held out a hand to grab Rose, and felt a flash of... something when he touched her. If he felt something, Rose probably felt his own power too, but he ignored it. "Well, whatever she is, I doubt she truly belongs with you... She's not..."

"Evil, bad, crazy?" Lara supplied, and Harry gave her a little frown for ruining his moment.

"She's not twisted." He finished, satisfied with the choice of the word. "Really, I don't want any trouble, but you could hand over the girl, human or not." Harry glanced at Rose, and frowned. "You know, unless you don't want to escape her - and you don't need to lie to me if you don't - or do, really."

Blue Gothic
Once the cage had been opened Olivia and the remaining alliance who had chose to stay and fight and not go after Rose whipped of their uniforms and Olivia held her bowgun ready and also some other goodies she had on her " Right Julia and the rest of you help our friends and get them to safety, I will hold these off " with a nodding glance towards the on coming vampires and lycans who were charging towards her direction.

Young_Angel
Rose was confused and scared. The Vampire Queen desperately wanted her. Did she have some kind of unknown power? More importantly... who was she?

It was strange, however. When Harry touched her... she felt a slight flash built inside her. All she could think of was: Whao.

The young woman looked at Harry sadly. Suddenly, she replied the one thing that broke her heart. "Go, Harry. Take Lara and Jake with you. I'll be okay." As she said this, tears streamed from her hazel eyes.

"NO!!" Jake exclaimed. "Rose, please!"

"Jake!" Rose yelled, angrily looking at him through tears. "I've always cared about you. But... this is for your own good. I'm trying to keep my friends from getting hurt. Please... please go..."

She glanced down, staying close to Isolde.

Jake sadly looked on. Then he turned to Harry and Lara.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Harry frowned. He let go of Rose, and Lara stepped back too. "It's your call, Rose." He bowed to Rose, tipping his head down slightly, and glared at the vampire queen again. He turned back to Rose. "We'll be watching you, Rose, and if you need any help, we'll be there."

Although reluctant to leave, Harry stepped back to join Olivia. Lara nodded also, and followed Harry. Harry turned to Jake. "If you could do that invisible thing and watch after Rose, that would be great, and you could tell us if she's in trouble. But if you'd rather come with us, you're welcome, too."

He then turned to Lara, who nodded, and they ran to Olivia. "Did we miss anything?" Lara asked, grinning.

Blue Gothic
Olivia glanced back at Lara " what the hell thought you went to help Rose never mind same old here the usual you know vampires and lycans want a piece of me. Anyway time for some ass kicking julia and the rest are helping our friends and you can help me hold these off " meaning the on coming vampires and lycans who were getting near to them. Olivia aimed her bow gun ready.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"We were, but she decided to go with Isolde. We don't know the details, but..."

"She chose to go with Isolde." Harry finished, frowning. He didn't want to leave Rose behind - who knew what Isolde would do to the girl. But he didn't want to leave her behind, but he shrugged it off. "I'm sure she can take care of herself." He said tentatively. He shook it off, and faced the vampires and lycans about to attack. He raised his staff, and pulled out his gun, and wrapped his crucifix around one hand. "We have no other choice but to do this, then."

Lara grinned at Harry, pulled out gun, and cocked it, pulling down the safety. Her eyes turned almost silver, and she stood at attention. "Well, here comes the cavalry!"

Young_Angel
Harry frowned. He let go of Rose, and Lara stepped back too. "It's your call, Rose." He bowed to Rose, tipping his head down slightly, and glared at the vampire queen again. He turned back to Rose. "We'll be watching you, Rose, and if you need any help, we'll be there."

Although reluctant to leave, Harry stepped back to join Olivia. Lara nodded also, and followed Harry. Harry turned to Jake. "If you could do that invisible thing and watch after Rose, that would be great, and you could tell us if she's in trouble. But if you'd rather come with us, you're welcome, too."

He then turned to Lara, who nodded, and they ran to Olivia. "Did we miss anything?" Lara asked, grinning.

"I'll still be with you guys. But it'll be best if I watch Rose," Jake replied to Harry.

Jake nodded with a sad smile, and floated away, turning invisible. He chose to watch over Rose. He'd never leave her.

Rose looked at Isolde with tears. "Okay. You got me. What do you want from me?"

Deep in the shadows in the distance below, yellow eyes peered up at the sight of Rose and Isolde. Micah, the shape-shifting Vampire, stared at Rose with saddened eyes.

"Do not worry, my child. I will see you again. And save you. I promise..."

TwilightxGirl
" I'm surprised they gave you up so quickly Rose....I wouldn't have...I'm sure your curious has to what is to become of you , But you need not be afraid so follow me and Ethanuel back to our carriage believe me you don't want to be here right now " Isolde said and she was right it wasn't the safest place for any kind to be The slayer Olivia and her resistance were preparing to fight upon the gathering Vampires, Lycans, and other dark creatures that were closing in all around them.

skitz_O_frantik
*turnsz into a warewolf n kills everyone*

Blue Gothic
" lets do this " Olivia shouted shooting of a dozen of revolving arrows each doused with holy water hitting the front line of Vampires square in the heart vanquishing them into mere dust. With that she smirked to Lara and Harry "
lets go kick their kiesters " and broke out into a run headlong for the rest of the breeds.

Young_Angel
((Uh, skitz_O_frantik? Not to be mean or anything, but... you can't just jump in and kill everyone.))

Rose looked down at the arena where her friends were about to be hurt. She glanced at Isolde. "But... what about my friends?!"

Micah glanced at the Resistance that was closed in by dark creatures. "They'll never get far. Not without me."

And with that, he transformed into a huge black wolf. Running towards the crowd, he jumped high in the air, and came in the middle of the circle, and started to defend the Resistance, snarling and baring his teeth at the dark creatures.

Blue Gothic
Olivia headed straight for a group of three vampires taking out her stake ready she front cartwheeled high over then kicking one slaying him bare in the heart, reversed punched the other large one digging the stake deep into it's heart quickly and reversed kicked the third one and taking her stake she stuck it in it's heart sending him back to dust. She glanced at the black wolf and took her bow gun and aimed it at him it was loaded with silver arrows and wasn't sure why it came to their aid.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Careful where you aim your stuff, guys, we don't want to hurt friendlies!" Harry announced, shooting a werewolf with his gun. "Forzare!" He screamed, aiming his staff at incoming vampires, and a wave of force swept through them and launched them back. He turned around, and shot another werewolf, and another and another, until his guns ran out of silver bullets. He hung his gun back int his coat and whipped out his rapier, and ran it through another werewolf. "Fuego!" He unleashed a thick band of fire towards a group of vampires. A vampire caught him at the back, and he turned to punch it with his crucifix-wrapped hand, and the vampire howled as it burned.

Lara's eyes glowed white as she attacked werewolves and vampires, matching their strength, ripping off their limbs as she went. "I'm going to be so hungry after this." She grabbed her saber, and started lashing at anyone who gets in her path. She flipped her saber in her hand, and stared after a huge black wolf that seemed to be on their side...

Young_Angel
Micah, in his huge black wolf form, pounced on the enemy Lycans and Vampires. He didn't want none of the Resistance hurt, for they were the key into helping him get Rose back.

One Vampire swung his cheek with a long stick, making Micah yelp and fall to the ground. But this did not stop him, for he was strong as a soldier. The huge black wolf jumped at the Vampire that hit him, and tore off his arm with one, severe bite.

As the Vampire yelled in agony and fell, Micah spat out the severed arm and made a wolfish grin.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>